AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 03:54   Link #21
n0m@n
C-Z

Yeah, that is the main reason. Isobe was truly a dick, but I felt sorry for him because of Madoka. He wanted to have an actual relationship with her, but they were only going out because she felt pity for him, and they weren't even doing things what normal couples would do. So Isobe was having stress about it. And Madoka's feeling starts to waver around after Hidetaka comes(Though she was a total bitch in the begining). So basically Madoka was wasting Isobe's time, while actually wasting his time with her, and he was in a dilemma between choosing Madoka who will be "acting" as his girlfriend, or dating his other colleague seriously. And also in Aki's route, we know that Hidetaka dated her, but I hated the part where she acted as if she still had some feelings for Hidetaka.
Old 2013-06-09, 04:03   Link #22
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

That's true, but to be fair to Madoka, she never got a proper closure with Hide five years ago. Hide broke their relationship one-sidedly despite the clear indication that Madoka was heavily pining for him, and her actions even now show that she still holds Hide in high regard and still has feelings for him.

Madoka giving Hidetaka an attitude when he started out as a 特務官 made sense to me after finishing Aki's route; to Madoka, Hide taking up the job was something akin to him having wasted all his potential from before, as well as going back on his word about having been jaded and disillusioned with becoming a 特務官. She's also pretty bitter from their fallout, and it was pretty evident with all the feelings she's still carrying around as luggage from back then, never mind that their breakup comes right before a pretty horrible tragedy (Aki's attempt and Hide's subsequent nervous breakdown).

I feel sorry for Isobe though, because he's the third wheel who got mixed up in all this crap the moment Hide reappeared. But despite my defense for Madoka as noted above, she's not exactly blameless either; she definitely should have just been upfront and clear about her feelings with Hide and Isobe to them respectively. Isobe comes off like a jerk though, and he's nowhere near as appealing as Son or Yuusuke, so I'm not exactly feeling sorry for the guy.
Old 2013-06-09, 19:57   Link #23
Kirayuki

Welp, didn't expect Kyouichi is voiced. The voice sure sound different from what I imagined of back then in previous game. Of course still being awesome as always, both in fight and teasing people
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-11, 01:21   Link #24
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Yeah, Kyouichi is voiced in the main story. His sidestory starts off with him voiced, but then goes voiceless for the most part.

I really feel sorry for Ren, trying to deal with Kyouichi is like trying to lasso a tornado. The poor girl...she just isn't trained for this! But I can't stop laughing.
Old 2013-06-11, 01:31   Link #25
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hemisphere View Post
Yeah, Kyouichi is voiced in the main story. His sidestory starts off with him voiced, but then goes voiceless for the most part.

I really feel sorry for Ren, trying to deal with Kyouichi is like trying to lasso a tornado. The poor girl...she just isn't trained for this! But I can't stop laughing.
I need sequel!!!

So you finshed Kyouichi route then? Then Im sure you ended up liking Ren more than the other heroines
Old 2013-06-11, 02:21   Link #26
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Ren is adorable. My god, this girl is just way too adorable.
Old 2013-06-13, 11:12   Link #27
Kirayuki

Finally finished reading. Sequel/Fandisk when ?

And well never thought that
Spoiler for All routes:

The game also have some unvoiced lines in Kyouichi's route, and clearly some obvious typos in that part too.
Old 2013-06-13, 11:33   Link #28
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Idk if it was because I updated to 1.2 or something, but Kyouichi's sidestory had some broken parts for me. The part with Ryuuchi finding Ren after she stormed off during a tantrum was wholly unvoiced, up until Ryuuchi and Kyouichi's duel over Ren.

Reminded me of Shuumatsuron, and not in a good way, but it wasn't that bothersome.

And "that" CG after Kyouichi's memory strikes, oh god. That was so tragic and depressing.
Old 2013-06-13, 11:39   Link #29
Kirayuki

Yeah that was the part I noticed, and it seems the whole scene itself is unedited.
Old 2013-06-14, 21:29   Link #30
n0m@n
C-Z

Final Answer:

REN IS ADORABLE
Old 2013-06-15, 04:02   Link #31
Kirayuki

They even made an OP for Kaito's mode itself, I believe they will be making sequel/fandisk in the future (with actual Ren's route in Kaito's part).
Old 2013-06-15, 06:24   Link #32
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Spoiler:
Old 2013-06-15, 06:30   Link #33
Kirayuki

I'm surprised we only see Kurayashiki and Miyagawa descendants, would be interested to know what happened to Nikaido and the others (Nanjou, Kanzaki, etc).
Old 2013-06-15, 06:44   Link #34
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Fridge Horror: What if some other characters from AkaGoei were also put into cryogenic sleep, but ended up dead/brain-damaged?

I doubt the author would make something like this happen, but...
Old 2013-06-15, 06:47   Link #35
Kirayuki

I actually got the horror of that with the others who got salvaged along with Kaito. Those casts from AkaGoei were from rich or important families in society, figured that they probably went into cold sleep or managed to evacuate underground.
Old 2013-06-15, 06:48   Link #36
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
Fridge Horror: What if some other characters from AkaGoei were also put into cryogenic sleep, but ended up dead/brain-damaged?

I doubt the author would make something like this happen, but...
If that happens I hope its Son. We need Son to bring back the humours lol.

The Heroines of the first AkaGoei got demoted to side-characters(except for Reika), so lets have Son back.

However it would turn into Chaos if Masaki comes back instead.
Old 2013-06-15, 07:09   Link #37
Kirayuki

Since Aoi used Miyagawa name (bodyguard of Ryuuya), I'm sure Son or his other siblings manage to leave descendants somehow.
Old 2013-06-15, 07:15   Link #38
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

And none of us would be surprised if said Miyagawa descendant ends up having a route of her own in the fandisc/sequel!

Don't you guys feel sorry for him? Cut Son some slack already, the guy's got a small enough penis as it is LOL!
Old 2013-06-15, 07:18   Link #39
Kirayuki

Well, I'm a bit annoyed that Aoi doesn't even have sprite in here. Makes the probability of her having route in fandisk/sequel to be rather slim.
Old 2013-06-15, 07:53   Link #40
n0m@n
C-Z

Quote:
And none of us would be surprised if said Miyagawa descendant ends up having a route of her own in the fandisc/sequel!

Don't you guys feel sorry for him? Cut Son some slack already, the guy's got a small enough penis as it is LOL!
Dont worry. He can have his penis look larger just like in fandisk
Actually, I dont even find it weird if he died a virgin if we dont count the fandisk. We all know how his older brother that is an elite has one fatal thing......being a 30years old virgin.... lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
Well, I'm a bit annoyed that Aoi doesn't even have sprite in here. Makes the probability of her having route in fandisk/sequel to be rather slim.
Sequel will definitely come out. There are so many things unsolved. Next time, Im pretty positive Kaito would be the MC once again. We all know just how much everyone loves Kaito

Last edited by n0m@n; 2013-06-17 at 08:15.
n0m@n is offline   Reply With Quote