AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-11-25, 08:08   Link #7481
GetInDaZone222

The demon king's 72 spirits are all kept within the demon king's burial chamber.
GetInDaZone222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 10:13   Link #7482
ZeKeR
Superbad

though Kamito can't "inherit" them as he is.
Old 2014-11-25, 11:13   Link #7483
Tohno Ren

Quote:
Originally Posted by GetInDaZone222 View Post
The demon king's 72 spirits are all kept within the demon king's burial chamber.
No ... most of them was lost to the outside world, and some of them were modified into militarized spirits
Tohno Ren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 11:27   Link #7484
GetInDaZone222

Uh no. Only place i can think you got that idea from is the side story which isnt based on the main storyline from what i can see. Volume 12 chapter 6, explicitally stated by an elemental lord that all 72 spirits belonging to the demon king are kept in the burial chamber awaiting the next successor.
Old 2014-11-25, 12:35   Link #7485
dragon1412

Quote:
Uh no. Only place i can think you got that idea from is the side story which isnt based on the main storyline from what i can see. Volume 12 chapter 6, explicitally stated by an elemental lord that all 72 spirits belonging to the demon king are kept in the burial chamber awaiting the next successor.
Not really, we have seen characters that used spirits that belongs to the demon King, Greyworth being one of them so i'd say that not all spirits is inside the chamber, maybe most of them, but definitely not all.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 12:50   Link #7486
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon1412 View Post
Not really, we have seen characters that used spirits that belongs to the demon King, Greyworth being one of them so i'd say that not all spirits is inside the chamber, maybe most of them, but definitely not all.
Perhaps it is a situation where that is the storage room for the spirits. Like how Est returned to her temple when Kamito had memory loss. Perhaps all of the demon kings spirits return to the chamber when they are not rampaging or when the person using them is rendered unable to use them. Also there is a chance that the references to the demon kings spirits may be the subordinate spirits to the 72 demons. Do any of the demons share names with the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia? If so they should be something along the lines of demon lords or something to that effect.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 14:01   Link #7487
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Perhaps it is a situation where that is the storage room for the spirits. Like how Est returned to her temple when Kamito had memory loss. Perhaps all of the demon kings spirits return to the chamber when they are not rampaging or when the person using them is rendered unable to use them. Also there is a chance that the references to the demon kings spirits may be the subordinate spirits to the 72 demons. Do any of the demons share names with the 72 demons of the Ars Goetia? If so they should be something along the lines of demon lords or something to that effect.
So far, none of the 72 have names based off those in the Ars Goetia. I should also mention that every spirit that was introduced as one of the 72 in the story so far have been outside the burial chamber and wielded by an elementalist.
They are:
Void - Greyworth until Volume (9 or 10?)
Restia - Kamito or wandering by herself
Beldanders - Sjora Kahn
Bandersnatch - Sjora Kahn
Siren - Militarized and stolen by Kamito
Ifrit - Militarized and Kamito failed to steal

So would the person saying all 72 are in the burial chamber stop spouting nonsense as we haven't even been introduced to one WHO WAS ACTUALLY IN THE BURIAL CHAMBER!

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 16:01   Link #7488
GetInDaZone222

First, all of the spirits you mentioned are NEVER with their contractor/user at all times. Instead of going to Astral Zero to replenish their power, the Demon Kings spirits could very well return to the chamber and the spirits sealed in items could have a connection to the chamber. There is no way to say that any of the 72 that have been mentioned dont belong in the chamber as stated. Second, im not spouting "nonsense" or something i made up, it something stated in text. Dont try to make what i say to be an opinion or something i made up. Third, Restia isnt part of the 72 spirits. She has said herself that there were many demon king canidate(including Soloman) that she didnt make it to in time to guide properly. She is part of the reincarnation system and above the 72. Although she is qualified as a spirit of the demon king, she isnt part of the 72
Old 2014-11-25, 17:59   Link #7489
DragonKing0117
A Non-Awakened Prince

Quote:
First, all of the spirits you mentioned are NEVER with their contractor/user at all times. Instead of going to Astral Zero to replenish their power, the Demon Kings spirits could very well return to the chamber and the spirits sealed in items could have a connection to the chamber. There is no way to say that any of the 72 that have been mentioned dont belong in the chamber as stated. Second, im not spouting "nonsense" or something i made up, it something stated in text. Dont try to make what i say to be an opinion or something i made up. Third, Restia isnt part of the 72 spirits. She has said herself that there were many demon king canidate(including Soloman) that she didnt make it to in time to guide properly. She is part of the reincarnation system and above the 72. Although she is qualified as a spirit of the demon king, she isnt part of the 72
When did I once say they were with their contracted spirit at all times? Also, considering that the instructional school was out looking for the 72 spirits, it is a very likely possibility that a lot of the 72 are sealed away or had been made into militarized spirits. Also, Solomon ONLY HAD 72 SPIRITS!!! As Restia herself said that she had been contracted to Solomon that makes her one of the 72. Also, the Demon King's Burial Chamber is where SOLOMON kept his spirits. As there are members of the 72 that are owned by countries as militarized spirits or are contracted to various elementalists or sealed away, there is no way for all the 72 to be located in the Chamber.

Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle Wiki - If you've read and enjoyed the series, please help out! We now have a social group!!!
Cipher J's Blog|Fan and Original Fiction Database - A blog that I recently made to serve as a backup place for all my fan/original fiction. Feel free to check it out if you like.
DragonKing0117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 18:03   Link #7490
zzhk
Summary Machine

Why are people debating something that's clearly stated in the novel?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Volume 13 Chapter 2
Although the majority of the Demon King's spirits had gone missing, rumor had it that some were sealed while others were modified into militarized spirits, there should be some left inside the «Burial Chamber».
Leviathan of the Covenant
Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance
zzhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 18:17   Link #7491
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Originally Posted by zzhk View Post
Why are people debating something that's clearly stated in the novel?
Because, unfortunately, people don't read properly and like to debate things basing themselves with "I think", "probably", "I read somewhere", and so on. Well, I must say that things here are pretty tame though. Mahouka threads are billions of time worse.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 19:01   Link #7492
Amanomurakumo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
Because, unfortunately, people don't read properly and like to debate things basing themselves with "I think", "probably", "I read somewhere", and so on. Well, I must say that things here are pretty tame though. Mahouka threads are billions of time worse.
Can you give accurate figures to state that it is really that much worse?
Amanomurakumo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 21:46   Link #7493
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amanomurakumo View Post
Can you give accurate figures to state that it is really that much worse?
I think 70% of the Mahouka fan base thinks Tatsuya is a god and that everyone else in the series other than Miyuki is equivalent to bacteria. I also read somewhere that only 30% of the STnBD fan base shows these tendencies towards completely unsupported bias. So it's probably true that the Mahouka fan base is much worse according to these completely accurate and well researched statistics.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-25, 23:34   Link #7494
GetInDaZone222

Im not sure wether to blame myself or the fact that v14 is taking so dayum long to get released for forgetting something stated in the newest volume I read over half a yr ago. I havent actively read any of this series since zzhk first finished 13(which saddens me greatly) and since it wasnt the best volume , i wasnt eager to re-read it til 14 had a new confirmed release date(for what the fifth time?). My fault for missing it. On a side note, that makes me glad i listened to someones(cant remember who) warning to avoid Mahouka threads, especially anime threads.
Old 2014-11-27, 20:19   Link #7495
Light Novel

Location: The country won the battle with Chinese, French, Japanese and American!
Oh my! Waiting for next OVA episode. I want to see the scene that Restia hug Kamito's back on the horseback. Very nice scene :X
Old 2014-11-30, 12:08   Link #7496
Maxaumus

Why was ellis sister arrested
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 12:14   Link #7497
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxaumus View Post
Yare yare thats pretty clear if you read the story but i'll be nice and say it anyway. Velsaria was arrested because using a curse armament seal is illegal and she was using one nothing more nothing less

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 12:15   Link #7498
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
Why?! If you're paying the least attention when reading the novel you'll know.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 12:18   Link #7499
Maxaumus

that was a while ago so I didn't remember. but since that's the case why weren't those other 2 girls and Claire arrested for what they did
Maxaumus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-11-30, 12:33   Link #7500
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
that was a while ago so I didn't remember. but since that's the case why weren't those other 2 girls and Claire arrested for what they did
The other two were arrested. As for Claire thats because she wasnt using a cursed armament seal she was using a straight curse from restia not an illegal cursed armament seal.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap