AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-02-02, 12:58   Link #24961
nfsac

What I find hard to be a next season is the fact the Author added on the last page the timeline of the series, 2004 - 2014, an act that usually means the ending of a publication/work
nfsac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 13:01   Link #24962
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by nfsac View Post
What I find hard to be a next season is the fact the Author added on the last page the timeline of the series, 2004 - 2014, an act that usually means the ending of a publication/work
that's why my moneys on a sequel where we have a new hero and a new heroine Tsukune's story is done and its made clear by this chapter with him becoming headmaster
Old 2014-02-02, 13:05   Link #24963
Soji

^Talking about this. I'm the only one that see his(or their) childs being the new mc?
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 13:17   Link #24964
nfsac

Nah. At least I see it as over. Perhaps a new series by the author. Well he ain't like Seo Kouji who on the same day one of his series ends he starts a new one, lol.
Old 2014-02-02, 13:36   Link #24965
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

It's over. Over. I'm so sad. Sooo sad.

As for the ending... it was good. Seeing Akasha was great. So many of us predicted correctly. And it was the best way to defeat Alucard. We didn't get a fused Moka, but Moka still lived so yeah.

Part of me hopes for another series because I do enjoy it and another part hopes it's over because I can't keep reading manga forever, lol.
Old 2014-02-02, 13:44   Link #24966
nfsac

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

As for the ending... it was good. Seeing Akasha was great. So many of us predicted correctly. And it was the best way to defeat Alucard. We didn't get a fused Moka, but Moka still lived so yeah.

Part of me hopes for another series because I do enjoy it and another part hopes it's over because I can't keep reading manga forever, lol.
Well I kept reading the manga because I like it very much even though the plot only got itself into a mess. When we met Touhou Fuhai I tought it'd turn better but from there to this ending was a really painfull reading.
Old 2014-02-02, 13:52   Link #24967
kenjtr

So tsuke was in love with mokas mother but she died leaving him behind , sad thing is that akasha was tsukunes one and only love but now she died leaving tsukune with an immortal body . One of the most tragic endings i have ever seen for a while but its funny that author made it look like it was a happy ending . The thing i wonder is that where was mokas father since he didnt showed up till the end plus , akasha practically cheated her husband with tsukune .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 13:56   Link #24968
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post

Im waiting for the epilogue to close this series for good ^^ but who says reading manga is limited by age ? if it brings you joy and smile on the face then read it till death :P this series was just 1chaper per month so it doesnt suffer much to spend like 10minutes each month to read 1 chapter then back to life :P

after epilogue it will be HELL... you will realize that there is this huge ass hole that is left with no rosario chapter ever again... it will be this feeling of big lose each month as we all got used to the life of "chaper at the end of each month" im more of SAD that this series comes to an end... no more kurumu or mizore folling around T__T

Since I remember the laughs I had with kurumu or mizore acting... mokas cooking chapters... all this fun gone poof... no more ;/ for the epilogue I would want harem ending... tsukune in the end married moka and other girls and have children with them it would be enought for me to see them all together happy (kids there too)

this year starts bad... so many series are coming to an end... sora no otoshimono, rosario... beelzebub is in its final moments too... life gets to be so empty little by little... well its a drewback for a lots of years following a series ^^
zibi88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 13:57   Link #24969
Shadow5YA

I knew "Outer" Moka was just a personality fabricated by Akasha, but I didn't know she really was Akasha

And what about Issa? The chapter made it look like Akasha and Alucard were destined to be together and her husband didn't matter at all
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 14:11   Link #24970
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
. The thing i wonder is that where was mokas father since he didnt showed up till the end plus , akasha practically cheated her husband with tsukune .
Isa was never Akasha's husband, he was her lover and the father of Moka. Isa was the husband of Gyokuro which is what caused the bad blood between them.

and if she had no memories of her being Akasha how could it be considered cheating anyway
Old 2014-02-02, 14:13   Link #24971
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
I knew "Outer" Moka was just a personality fabricated by Akasha, but I didn't know she really was Akasha
I was going to give the ending a fairer assessment until this bombshell dropped. Seriously, it's too much....was it even needed? There was enough plot left at the wayside (even the author makes a note of Tsukune's "adventures for another time"), and Moka had just "died" when the Rosary was broken. So suddenly Tsukune was actually in love with Akasha, who made a secret deal with Akua?

It adds a needlessly complicated layer to the Outer Moka character that completely changes the dynamic of the relationships in the story, and of course it makes me wonder about Akua too. For something like that to slip right at the end of the story....it just feels cheap. When people complain the ending feels rushed, this is good evidence for their feelings. I get there's an epilogue, but personally I'm not holding out hope it will resolve much.

Overall, I liked the manga. But it got too serious and convoluted for its own good.
Old 2014-02-02, 14:19   Link #24972
kenjtr

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimJack View Post
Isa was never Akasha's husband, he was her lover and the father of Moka. Isa was the husband of Gyokuro which is what caused the bad blood between them.

and if she had no memories of her being Akasha how could it be considered cheating anyway
Well in the end Tsukune got the short end of the stick in this bargain , i mean the women he loved turned out to be his mother in law plus she just died and left him alone to kill allucard without even considering what would happen tsukune . Even with all that we see a happy Tsukune which is weird since the love of his life died , isnt that too cruel for tsukune or from Tsukune .

With all these i can say Tsukune lost something irreplaceable while Akasha killed a medicore willain , it seems in the end of the day Akasha ( moka ) didnt cared for Tsukune much since she just left him all alone without a second thought . We all know Tsukune is one love for ethernal kind of a guy so good luck with ethernal looneliness .
kenjtr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 14:30   Link #24973
Homura7

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenjtr View Post
So tsuke was in love with mokas mother but she died leaving him behind , sad thing is that akasha was tsukunes one and only love but now she died leaving tsukune with an immortal body . One of the most tragic endings i have ever seen for a while but its funny that author made it look like it was a happy ending .
Well of course, since in the end Tsukune finally made outter Moka (real Moka) fall for him. How's that not happy.
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 14:34   Link #24974
Soji

Quote:
Originally Posted by K. Shiruto View Post
Well of course, since in the end Tsukune finally made outter Moka (real Moka) fall for him. How's that not happy.
That and he always say to love both of them. Plus, he still have all his friends with him.

I really don't see why he need to be sad/emo.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 14:37   Link #24975
Hokoga

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
after epilogue it will be HELL... you will realize that there is this huge ass hole that is left with no rosario chapter ever again... it will be this feeling of big lose each month as we all got used to the life of "chaper at the end of each month" im more of SAD that this series comes to an end... no more kurumu or mizore folling around T__T

this year starts bad... so many series are coming to an end... sora no otoshimono, rosario... beelzebub is in its final moments too... life gets to be so empty little by little... well its a drewback for a lots of years following a series ^^
Its exactly as you said, most of my favorite manga are coming to an end this this year in fact you just named three of them. I imagine by 2015 its going feel like one big part of me is gone.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 14:43   Link #24976
GrimJack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Its exactly as you said, most of my favorite manga are coming to an end this this year in fact you just named three of them. I imagine by 2015 its going feel like one big part of me is gone.
I just go find new ones to follow I have found a few new ones that I love some new others ones that I have missed

then again I have diverse tastes so it isnt hard for me lol

if I could survive the end of Cross Game I can survive anything ha ha
Old 2014-02-02, 14:48   Link #24977
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Ten years - what a ride. I can't believe it's been ten years... And I've been on board for almost 8 out of the ten...

Things got rushed with Fairy Tail but I guess time constraints and publisher expectations/obligations made it like this. Ikeda is usually good about wrapping things up so I can't see why the ending was this convoluted. All in all, I'm gonna miss this series. R+V made vampires cute n moe and kickass without all the emo-drama of the 'other one'.

I WANT THE ANIME REDONE - PROPERLY THIS TIME!!
Old 2014-02-02, 14:48   Link #24978
Preciize
Them Feels~

Devastated to see the Outer Moka/Akasha go ... nothing against the Inner/real Moka and glad that she lived but the Outer Moka came first in this series so in a sense it feels like the main heroine is gone. Poor Tsukune T_T

Less of a happy ending and more for a bittersweet ending for me personally. Hope this epilogue will be good.

I wonder if the author, Akihisa, will start a new series. I'd look forward to continuing following his works.

Last edited by Preciize; 2014-02-02 at 15:03.
Preciize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-02, 14:58   Link #24979
Mahou
ダメ人 - 人間失格

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hokoga View Post
Mhm, I feel quite the opposite. From the very few mangas I read over the last years, there was hardly one where I have regretted that it ended. Still, each non-canceled manga should deserve a proper ending. Epilogues are for me a bit different as I count it more to rounding the ending up.
To be fair, I have become majorly damaged concerning drama scenarios, which is why most anime and mangas simply don't pique my interest anymore in addition to my general loss of interest in these two media (due to/thanks to my VN additction probably).
But, at least I can say that there was no case where I "regretted" to have read it .
Old 2014-02-02, 15:35   Link #24980
Tenzen12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preciize View Post
Devastated to see the Outer Moka/Akasha go ... nothing against the Inner/real Moka and glad that she lived but the Outer Moka came first in this series so in a sense it feels like the main heroine is gone. Poor Tsukune T_T

Less of a happy ending and more for a bittersweet ending for me personally. Hope this epilogue will be good.

I wonder if the author, Akihisa, will start a new series. I'd look forward to continuing following his works.
They both were introduced in first chapter and most character development went to Ura. But even if it's regretable Omote died long time ago already, it's quite late complain now just for something that is pretty much just afterimage sustained by Akasha.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire