AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-10-24, 23:29   Link #5661
tsunade666

sorry for another post maximum character input.

the special enviroment surrounding it would still protect it somehow or even if not it would still be big. It's like dropping tons of war heads. it most likely destroy the russia and neighbor countries on it. now when touma drop it off at the arctic ocean. the water would act as a cussion for it and even if tsunami would emerge from it. the joined forces already evacuate the civilians. plus it looks like the magicians are already for this that even styl
Old 2010-10-24, 23:41   Link #5662
tsunade666

even styl ensures touma's safety if only the angel didn't cause another problem.

the angel trying to rebuild its body even though the materials in this dimensin wouldm't be enough to suppurt it. plus its an incomplete or force summon no mattfr what it would once it goes haywire it would just explode. and now that angel that goes berserk it's melting all the ice and water and aborbing it. it even tries to melt the ice in the north pole. now if that angel is not absorbing the molten ice it would lead to
Old 2010-10-24, 23:53   Link #5663
tsunade666

melting the ice in the poles would lead to global flood. but the angel is absorbing it so saves from flood but absorbing all water is also a problem because it will dry and kill the land. now to make it worse that angel itself is the worst problem because if it would explode the whole upper hemisphere is dead and the explosion would knock the planet out of it's orbit.
and to sum it all up. it's the end of the world.
sorry for double posting.
Old 2010-10-25, 00:04   Link #5664
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
What exactly did Acqua say to the 3rd princess?
You mean during the Civil War arc when he rescued her?

...No idea, nobody ever mention anything special yet
Old 2010-10-25, 07:29   Link #5665
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plant42 View Post
Now the "Remnant arc"(vol.8) has been confirmed to end in 2 eps(ep6-7), which mean we'll have 17eps left for the rest five volumes.
http://blog-imgs-43.fc2.com/y/u/n/yunakti/586980.jpg
So, how do you guys feel about this? They're surely cutting out all the scenes that were ported to Railgun, and it's a short novel anyway, but it's still going to be a lot being crammed into two episodes. On the other hand, this means that either vols 9-10 or 12-13 will be getting 7 episodes, probably 12-13. Of course, that's assuming they use 4 eps for vol 11.
Old 2010-10-25, 07:55   Link #5666
Miraluka
Banned

Ha! Just as many of us here speculated beforehand, 2 episodes for vol. 8. Cutting the prologue and probably cutting the a lot of stuff about the teleporters powers.

I hope more time for vol. 11 and vol.13.

Last edited by Miraluka; 2010-10-25 at 08:08.
Old 2010-10-25, 08:00   Link #5667
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

Why vol 11? Daihasei arc is the one that needs more time.
Old 2010-10-25, 08:09   Link #5668
Miraluka
Banned

Daihaisei, mmm..... yeah, that arc too. I hope they won't expend too much time explaining how the magic arrays works.
Old 2010-10-25, 08:22   Link #5669
reaper with no name

So, crazy speculation time.

If we assume that Touma didn't recieve Imagine Breaker until he entered Academy City, then it would probably be a safe bet that all the bad luck he was bringing to other people would have been due to his secret power.

But, as many people have pointed out, since the beginning of the series Touma has been doing the opposite: attracting and absorbing bad luck. Index says right off the bat that this is probably due to Imagine Breaker.

Think about what those two things together mean. It implies that Imagine Breaker isn't simply nullifying the luck effects of Touma's secret power, but reversing them.

Now apply that concept to what we all know Imagine Breaker does: negating and erasing supernatural effects.

If the true purpose of Imagine Breaker is to reverse the effects of Touma's secret power, then would that not imply that Touma's secret power is the ability to create and control any supernatural effect?

It would certainly explain how he was able to sprout a new arm out of the blue; that's for sure. And it would definitely be fitting of the title "Kamijou" (since such a power would imply practical omnipotence).

Ok, crazy speculation time is over. You may now return to your regularly scheduled discussion.
Old 2010-10-25, 11:27   Link #5670
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

theres also what misaka thougth in railgun his hand could do, she was afraid the touma migth be able to get rid of the powers of a esper, so maybe any ability or power that touma used to have, migth be gone by now thanks to IB.
Old 2010-10-25, 11:51   Link #5671
Miraluka
Banned

She was afraid because her powers never worked on him before, this is why she was surprised when her attacks worked on him in the bridge during the Sisters arc.

Later during the Daihaisei was angry because her powers didn't worked on him and later was suprised, again, when a single punch of her worked on Touma.

Is just she has no idea about what is the Imagine Breaker. She even thinks he is ESP, making her to think that his attacks never would work on the strongest esper, Accelerator(during the Sisters arc).
Old 2010-10-25, 12:36   Link #5672
outerelf

Touma hadn't been simply giving bad luck to others beforehand- he himself had been receiving a lot of bad luck. I mean, when you're about four years old and a tv program does a show on how awful you are without asking permission, and you call that not bad luck?

It seems more like the bad luck has been limited to Touma, instead of spreading around to everyone else.
Old 2010-10-25, 14:12   Link #5673
I_am_Kami
Disabled By Request

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post
So, how do you guys feel about this? They're surely cutting out all the scenes that were ported to Railgun, and it's a short novel anyway, but it's still going to be a lot being crammed into two episodes. On the other hand, this means that either vols 9-10 or 12-13 will be getting 7 episodes, probably 12-13. Of course, that's assuming they use 4 eps for vol 11.
2 eps for the next arc is about right. i dont know bout u but it didnt really have anything besides dragged on conversation. Although i hope they put mikoto and the breast pad part

and also i hope i get a finalization on wat novels it will end on.
Old 2010-10-25, 16:47   Link #5674
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Volume 15 Chapter 1 parts 3-5 updated.

About how they should split the episodes up, I think it should be 6 episodes for 9-10, 4 for volume 11, and 7 for volumes 12-13.
Old 2010-10-25, 18:06   Link #5675
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

@I am Kami: You need to edit your posts rather than double post.

And I thought that the anime would spend 3 episodes on vol 8, but with this the anime will probably end up moving forward like this:

-Yamisaka Ouma arc (vol 5): Ep 1
-Orsola Aquinas Rescue arc (vol 7): Eps 2-5 (4 eps)
-Tree Diagram Remnant arc (vol 8): Eps 6-7 (2 eps)
-Daihasei Festival arc (vols 9-10): Eps 8-13 (6 eps)
-La Regina del Mare Adriatico arc (vol 11): Eps 14-17 (4 eps)
-Academy City Invasion arc (vol 12-13): Eps 18-24 (7 eps)

I wonder if they'll cut vol 11 to 3 eps so the Daihasei Festival arc can have 7 eps though? Then again, a lot of Daihasei is explanations, so that might not be necessary. I can see how they'll set up vols 12-13 though; Episode 18 will cover the ToumaxMikoto date and Episode 19 will cover Index and LO getting lost and ending up with each other's care takers, leading up to Vento arriving. The rest of vol 13 will be covered by 20-24.
Old 2010-10-25, 23:33   Link #5676
Flere821
Lurker

What about the possibility of them animating Vol14 and 16 as well? And maybe put Vol15 as a OVA or something.
Old 2010-10-25, 23:40   Link #5677
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

well its not only what misaka thougth, its what touma implied before losing its memory, and something you can only notice in the anime its that when fithing aurelus even toug he says he lost control of the ars magna you can clearly hear the IB Sound effect(IB with AOE just like when touma was young), so maybe his rigth hand its kinda a catalyzer.
Old 2010-10-25, 23:55   Link #5678
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeniselv View Post
well its not only what misaka thougth, its what touma implied before losing its memory, and something you can only notice in the anime its that when fithing aurelus even toug he says he lost control of the ars magna you can clearly hear the IB Sound effect(IB with AOE just like when touma was young), so maybe his rigth hand its kinda a catalyzer.
Just like Fiamma wanted his right arm as container for Holy Right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post
What about the possibility of them animating Vol14 and 16 as well? And maybe put Vol15 as a OVA or something.
If would be epic a season ending with the scene on Vatican with Fiamma appearing at the end blowing up a city.
Old 2010-10-26, 00:15   Link #5679
zero_nmc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flere821 View Post

The possibilities are 0.0000001% of me wanted a season of 52 episodes but I see it nearly impossible

PD: I apologize for my bad English
Old 2010-10-26, 00:19   Link #5680
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
I was thinking something about Kanzaki when I suddenly remembered that the "Washing Machine Incident" happened in vol 12.

... Oh boy, hope that "incident" make it to to the anime. Anyone with me wanting to see a crying Kanzaki?

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen