AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-09, 01:11   Link #19981
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by yvj View Post
If Loli still cares she can deliver her message to Morbo and he can post it. All things considered a classy post.
Now it's up to sky, the post count's been bounced back some more.
Old 2009-06-09, 01:18   Link #19982
incorrupts
Banned

Send a message via MSN to incorrupts
It is alright guys, i think Loli will be happy seeing we waited for her, only to get Kalulu-cokcblocked, by a total off-topic comment, that was inaccurate as hell just for the "lulz." Whatever. We should just at least try to give her the last comment in the 1000th page.

eta: and ok guys, i got it, you made it up so i can edit my first post in the page, i will edit with whatever Loli will spam me with. Images and whatever else. 8D
incorrupts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 01:20   Link #19983
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by incorrupts View Post
It is alright guys, i think Loli will be happy seeing we waited for her, only to get Kalulu-cokcblocked, by a total off-topic comment, that was inaccurate as hell just for the "lulz." Whatever. We should just at least try to give her the last comment in the 1000th page.
Ah, all right. Well, in that case.

11-20
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 01:24   Link #19984
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
and BTW
the kallen thread is now officially the single longest charater thread in the entire forum
love her or hate her, she's the most discussed character on Asuki

edit: 12-20
Old 2009-06-09, 01:25   Link #19985
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
Then, it's time to return in a "serious" way, take the commemorative art for 1000 pages, this time a original Kallen, not my version, but beware, the art isn't very happy, but after all, Kallen isn't a happy character:

Spoiler for For size:
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 01:26   Link #19986
Kid Ying
Pon pon pon

Well, what is done is done. We've got to live with that. Either way, it sure is incredible... A thousand pages....

You can dislike her, you can think she's a nasty girl, but you can't say that Kallen is shallow or something like that, that Kallen is there just to get some good closes and using the boobie enhancing dress. No character that shallow could have been the focus of a thousand pages. If that shows something, is that liking or not, Kallen kick some serious ass and that's why i'm a fan of her.

Now, let's go to the page 2000!
Kid Ying is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 01:28   Link #19987
yvj
U Mad?

Quote:
eta: and ok guys, i got it, you made it up so i can edit my first post in the page, i will edit with whatever Loli will spam me with. Images and whatever else. 8D
LMAO

We end up winning no matter what. MWHAHAHAHA
Old 2009-06-09, 01:30   Link #19988
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kid Ying View Post
Well, what is done is done. We've got to live with that. Either way, it sure is incredible... A thousand pages....

You can dislike her, you can think she's a nasty girl, but you can't say that Kallen is shallow or something like that, that Kallen is there just to get some good closes and using the boobie enhancing dress. No character that shallow could have been the focus of a thousand pages. If that shows something, is that liking or not, Kallen kick some serious ass and that's why i'm a fan of her.

Now, let's go to the page 2000!
No actually shallow charas can be the center of attention as well, but lol, Kallen is one of the main 4 charas and pretty much saves main's chara ass countless time in the show. I think we are over that, most people are annoyed, exactly because she is not shallow in R2, as they had hoped she was. But damn, if she was indeed shallow, for a shallow girl to get Lulu's interest that much, woah, that would be an epic shallow girl.
So, Kallen being shallow = STILL epic. Yep. 8D

15-20
Old 2009-06-09, 01:37   Link #19989
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
Then, it's time to return in a "serious" way, take the commemorative art for 1000 pages, this time a original Kallen, not my version, but beware, the art isn't very happy, but after all, Kallen isn't a happy character:

Spoiler for For size:
Aw, that is sad. Poor Kallen, the bride that never was Good pic though. Great job bonzo.

Anywho, as my own little contribution to the celebration, I offer a retrospective look at the first 3 posts of this thread. This was probably before most of us were even born

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeedFreedom View Post
Few questions raised about Kallen from the first episode of R2.

1) Isn't she half Birtannian? Does that no longer count for anything? I highly doubt they found out she was part of the black knights or her punishment would be a lot worse.

2) Now she knows that Loluch is zero, and he was simply using him for his own gain, why is she still supporting him? Did she fall in love? is she willing to be used in order to win, knowing without him they have no chance? Has she told anyone else?

It'll be interesting to see how they develop her, and where her loyalties lie after the events of ep 26 of R1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
For #2 she might like him (and I'm sure she will end up liking him sooner than later) but she must have realized during that one year gap that she and the Black Knights were nothing without Lelouch/Zero. Also it would've been a massive shock at the time but after one year she can reflect upon it and realize it doesn't matter if he is a Britannian.
Quote:
Originally Posted by -KarumA- View Post
1. yes she is a half Britannian, her father was a wealthy bussiness man even..
but her status is meaningless, she had to keep upt hat she was a full blooded Britannian to recieve the threatment in society, im nto sure what had happened to her father.. whether or not he was just never there or if her mother divorced from him...
if she was a halfblood her fate would be the same otherwise it wouldnt be needed to keep that a secret and otherwise she would be threated even worse ebcause she would be a traitor to the Britannian Empire
wheter or not she was truely caught remains unknown, because she was working undercover int he Babel Tower to secure Lelouch

i guess she sticks with him because she knows that he is their only hope, Zero had shown her and others that it is do able and they only managed it with his help..
now with Zero gone things would remain this way and she wants change even now..
i guess she got over her shock that Zero is Lelouch and realised that it makes no difference, she accepted the truth that it was him that they needed and that no one else can finish the job.. however i think her heart was shattered when she found out that Lelouch was Zero because it was Zero she felt for and not Lelouch..
as for telling.. there are some who know but it doesnt have to be Kallen to have told people that, i am certain she wouldve kept her mouth shut
We certainly have come a long way haven't we?

Also, I'll be the self-appointed DJ for this celebration and be playing some of the best movie love songs of all time. So lets get it started.

Oh also, just a thought. We could give Loli the honor of making the last post on the 1000th page, or we can give her the honor of posting the 20,000th post on the next page. Just putting it out there.

17-20
Old 2009-06-09, 01:40   Link #19990
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
LMAO

We end up winning no matter what. MWHAHAHAHA
Part of our destiny, who the hell do you think we are? 8D

Nice art Bonzo and ah, i think we should keep a -2 post distance from the next page, because people love ruining the fun, so at least we ensure that Loli will actually be the first in the next page and take the legendary 20000th post. Epic. 8D

18-20

Last edited by incorrupts; 2009-06-09 at 06:08.
Old 2009-06-09, 10:00   Link #19991
youngde
Unashamed Kalulu fan

Kallen rocks!!!!

Nothing more to add. Just wanted to be on 1000th page.

youngde, signing off.
Old 2009-06-09, 10:46   Link #19992
FruitsPunchSamurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
room saved for loli
no one post now please until she does
i mean it
no one post
Okay.......
FruitsPunchSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 10:56   Link #19993
incorrupts
Banned

Ok, reserving for twin, honest. This goes to Loli, respect that one. //jesus, i cannot believe i went that back-pages to delete two of my posts. If a certain someone posts again, then what i can say? Show respect to Loli people, she wanted to be here and spam some epic post about the 20000th post, so honest respect that one. //post to be deleted when twin comes back.
Old 2009-06-09, 11:49   Link #19994
FruitsPunchSamurai
Banned

Quote:
Ok, reserving for twin, honest. This goes to Loli, respect that one. //jesus, i cannot believe i went that back-pages to delete two of my posts. If a certain someone posts again, then what i can say? Show respect to Loli people, she wanted to be here and spam some epic post about the 20000th post, so honest respect that one. //post to be deleted when twin comes back.
Okay, fine, whatever
FruitsPunchSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-09, 15:05   Link #19995
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
enough entertainment for one night ?
*sigh* we'll get there blade. We'll get there. Once Loli returns, order will be restored.
Old 2009-06-09, 15:06   Link #19996
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
enough entertainment for one night ?
Actually, it kinda brought up good "halcyon" days, what can you say? Some people obviously wanted this thread to get closed before it does reach the epicness of 20000 posts. Too bad they did not win huh? 8D
Twin needs to come back and have her 20000 gar moment, lol
Old 2009-06-09, 17:31   Link #19997
snowdevil_crow
Wielder of Cucumbers

20 000? Isn't that shooting a bit high? XD
snowdevil_crow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-10, 04:27   Link #19998
dec4rhapsody
*frustrated*

Location: Glorious Fire Wall-Hmm, I hate my government more than you do.
Send a message via MSN to dec4rhapsody
Quote:
please no one answer to this post (on THIS thread at least) until loli gets back and gets her post in
next post is the first on page 1001

just wanted to point out some rumor that i heard (its on wikipedia for a few days now without being changed, so there might be something to it)
rumor has it that in the last Anime Grand Prix fav female character contest
kallen got second place
reports vary about what place C.C got
but it could either be 1st, or 3rd place (conflicting reports)
either way, it looks like we kallen fans arent as lonely as we think
Zannen we are alone...
Animage 31st Anime Grand Prix

C.C. got 1st, our Kallen-tan ranked 16th.
Old 2009-06-10, 16:51   Link #19999
incorrupts
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dec4rhapsody View Post
Zannen we are alone...
Animage 31st Anime Grand Prix

C.C. got 1st, our Kallen-tan ranked 16th.
Oh well, "hello marketing-society." 8D
I could care less, actually that gives me more motivation to talk about Kallen way more everywhere. |DD

Btw, guys, next post goes to Loli (it is ridiculous how many times i have said that btw, lol) TWIN COME BACK AND RECLAIM YOU DAMN POSITION <3

p.s http://community.livejournal.com/fan...174#t149954174

136, such an asuki secret, not even funny. you can post anonymous if you want guys, just giving a heads-up. 8D
Old 2009-06-11, 12:08   Link #20000
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Repost

It's a celebration.

Slightly off topic yvj predicts how the Kallen 1000th extravaganza will play out

It might get a little out of hand

Spoiler for Ain't no party like a Kalulu fan party cuz a kalulu party don't stop:

FYI That's Morobofist on the float.

Uh Kalulu + Booze =

Spoiler for This is how we do:

Kid Ying has a bit too much

Spoiler for Can't hold his drink:

If we're lucky Loli and Sky will make out

Spoiler for Oh yeah:

I would totally be that guy to the left.

Not a party till someone starts breakdancing
Spoiler for Go Go Go Go!:

Blade tries his best

When I say Kalulu you scream Canon! Kalulu

Spoiler for CANON!:

Shirlulu fans try to get in the party

Spoiler for Party crashers:

Eventually they are let in because most Shirley fans are cool

Yeah it's a little wild alright

Spoiler for wyld:

Of course Kalulu fans get reported and the mods break it up

Spoiler for banned:
You know, I usually think of Bad rep as more honoring that good rep, so would you mind if I bad repped you for this Awesome, amzing, amazing post ?
Seriously that is so...representative of my idea of a Kalulu Asuki fan party XD
Now I just wish we could all meet irl to celebrate like that, fuck yes XD

Edit : Oh and thanks for the wait. You are awesome guys <3333 (Heh I don't know how to be cheesy so that's enough no ?)

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote