AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-09-11, 22:17   Link #34221
DezoPenguin
Beta by Accident
*Author

"Graze," not "Gaze." (lit. "Guraaze")

Pageclaim for anal-retentive obsessions over spelling?
DezoPenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-11, 23:17   Link #34222
mega1987
GregOS Offline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Peek's Mini-Arcs:

Yagami Mid Four Dwell Takamachi Scrya Fatherhood Harlaown Dreams Dance Healing

Twins Start

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peek - Twins Part 2:

*looks at Nanya and his muse* At least he's not with Jack Sparrow.

Mariemeia: Aw.... I was wondering the crazy ideas those two will have...

*Odin BASHED, I repeat, BASHED Mariemeia's head with a paper fan of doom*

Odin: And have a decent scientist go pirate on our collective asses, I DON'T THINK SO.

Mariemeia: Meanie!!!

Iris:*giggles* the Sette-naut...

Reia: *LOL*

Sarah: At least She's not Cain's lost Daughter.

Val: Yeah... It's a pain trying to kill that guy who's weak against Psychic and Magic based attacks.
SRW beats all foes.
JAM Project pwns all!!!

And I can't still make fanfic without restarting from the start when new ideas comes in...
mega1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 02:52   Link #34223
vic-vic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nanya01 View Post
Peek's Mini-Arcs:

Yagami Mid Four Dwell Takamachi Scrya Fatherhood Harlaown Dreams Dance Healing

Twins Start

Spoiler for Blood That Flows - Peek - Twins Part 2:
Uh, Jail`s collecting data on Raising Heart (and pirate stuff too) is an alarming sign. Though his interaction with Cinque are cute. And Numbers got worried by Quattro presence more and more... very smart I must say.

But at last Otto gender was revealed.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 10:42   Link #34224
Filraen
Big Damn Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuze View Post
So uh, I got bored and decided to give Toredia Graze his first fic in as far as I know the history of evar, first person.

Originally I really wanted to write him as some dumb ass cliche of all of the government/establishment haters or anarchists that ever were, like a extra deranged turbo charged stupid Liquid Snake. I decided after rereading all of Sound Stage X that there were much better ways to deal with him, while keeping him completely unsympathetic. Or maybe I’m just going crazy, orz. Yes, no, you decide.

Inspired by Aerika S, AtheneMiranda, and Firefly99 on ff.net

Behold!

Spoiler for Fueled by too much IRL raeg:

….and no, I’ve never seen Toredia as sympathetic, and this is certainly not meant to be either. Thoughts, opinions, expressions?

Great thanks for Graze not Gaze. >_<
I'm not sure if he honestly believes Ix is that way or those are only ramblings of a madman who only wants Ix's power (I believe the latter though). If only he knew...
Filraen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 15:51   Link #34225
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Well, some people wanted a follow up to 'I Stand Alone' and I've been having writer's block with a few scenes in 'Leave of Absence'...

Here's the first part in what may become its own multi-chapter story dealing with the aftermath of the incident.

Spoiler for I Stand Alone - Aftermath:

Spoiler for Author's Note:
Old 2011-09-12, 18:26   Link #34226
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Iron View Post
Well, some people wanted a follow up to 'I Stand Alone' and I've been having writer's block with a few scenes in 'Leave of Absence'...

Here's the first part in what may become its own multi-chapter story dealing with the aftermath of the incident.

Wow, he actually survived after protecting a museum from an on-assault and took down three ships. He's like freaking superman. Librarian with a super Archaeologist ego.

After reading I stand Alone, what did he summoned to destroy those ships? I'm very confused at that part.

Poor Yuuno is going to be bald! Chrono might start calling him from ferret to naked mole rat.

Last edited by Mr Coin; 2011-09-12 at 19:52.
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 20:00   Link #34227
nemo1986

If I remember what Iron said he essentially made a fusion canon through barrier manipulations getting the idea from star formation and Yukari Yakumo's border abilities.
nemo1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 20:37   Link #34228
Sunder the Gold

Sucking up an orbital attack into a Window of Travel and sending it back to the source with a second Window of Travel sounds a bit more plausible.

Yukari Yakumo calls it "Ride the Wave, Fight the Ocean".
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 21:23   Link #34229
Mr Coin
Heads or Tails?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemo1986 View Post
If I remember what Iron said he essentially made a fusion canon through barrier manipulations getting the idea from star formation and Yukari Yakumo's border abilities.
Wait, he created a star to blast off those ships? That's far stronger than a nuclear explosion.

Now I'm afraid of Yuuno.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunder the Gold View Post
Sucking up an orbital attack into a Window of Travel and sending it back to the source with a second Window of Travel sounds a bit more plausible.

Yukari Yakumo calls it "Ride the Wave, Fight the Ocean".
Who is this Yukari Yakumo person? Is he/she part of the sound stage? This person's ability is god-like, I hope that he/she doesn't overshadow the protagonists because of his/her abilities.
Mr Coin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-12, 21:26   Link #34230
nemo1986

http://touhou.wikia.com/wiki/Yukari_Yakumo

And technically Yuuno made what could be considered a shaped charged Hydrogen Bomb. Because all H-bombs really are just very short lived micro-stars
nemo1986 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 00:49   Link #34231
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Ahh, the lady Yukari Yakumo, Youkai of Boundaries. Indeed, her power could be considered godlike, since she could easily just open a gap to from here to the moon, alter the border of the horizon, or manipulate the boundaries of sanity and madness. A whimsical, lazy, powerful, and quite easily bored lady.
Old 2011-09-13, 03:01   Link #34232
deathcurse
Queen of Tragedy

Location: Place of rocks and trees, and trees and rocks...and water.
Posted "Gut Feeling" to Fanfiction.net .

I touched up some details to match the new information that came from the recent "Prerogative of the Brave" chapters, and also added a couple of extra paragraphs here and there to hopefully flesh out characters and motivations .

Updated the "Hayate x Vivio Files Chronology":

Spoiler for Hayate x Vivio Files Chronology:

Last edited by deathcurse; 2012-01-21 at 14:55.
deathcurse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 03:53   Link #34233
vic-vic

Quote:

Yuuno survived his own "Big-Bang Attack", but horrifyingly mutilated in process. Poor guy - all what he want tp prove himself to his friend and protect peoples. Thought his friend now really start to understand his importance, that`s good.
vic-vic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 07:35   Link #34234
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

Quote:

Commander or no she is just human, of course she'll cry on this. I had the same problem trying to equate StrikerS Hayate with Force Hayate, since the two of them had an immensely different presence. My thoughts would be that Hayate would probably cry, but rather than an outburst it would be the silent, self-blaming type served with fire.

Of course, that was only if the person she cared for was still alive, if he was dead then... Well I can't predict that.
Old 2011-09-13, 10:08   Link #34235
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craxuan View Post
Commander or no she is just human, of course she'll cry on this. I had the same problem trying to equate StrikerS Hayate with Force Hayate, since the two of them had an immensely different presence. My thoughts would be that Hayate would probably cry, but rather than an outburst it would be the silent, self-blaming type served with fire.

Of course, that was only if the person she cared for was still alive, if he was dead then... Well I can't predict that.
Judging by how calmly Hayate react to having one of her beloved "children" near-killed, i think she's very good at concealing her emotions, enough to not let herself cry at least.

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 10:22   Link #34236
Craxuan
Crax
*Author

She won't cry in front of the wounded. We don't know how she reacts when she's alone though, and like I said, silent, self-blaming type.
Old 2011-09-13, 10:22   Link #34237
Tiresias
Labda Prakarsa Nirwikara

Well the situation was kinda urgent at that moment, what with the lead still hot and all, so she couldn't exactly go all tears and snot, and when there was eventually time to be sad Signum had already recovered anyway

Of course, it's not like being an officer is easy. Show the wrong face at the wrong time and morale will sunk and team confidence decrease. That's why when I read Hayate fics where she's all laugh and gropy I sometimes interpret them as her way to relieve stress.
Old 2011-09-13, 14:28   Link #34238
rxrx

Just a try at an idea.

Punches and kicks were exchanged between the two combatants in the air. One had blond hair and the other green. They were having a very intense fight and yet there were no hatred bewteen them. Instead, they looked happy and exicted as they exchanged blows after another.

After a strong clash of fists which pushed both of them back, they readied themselves once more and charged forward with the fists cocked in position to punch. It was thus a surprise for them when all of a sudden in the space in front of them was a white glow and when it faded emerged a teenager in black with red markings all over him. They were unabled to stop their punches and could only watch as their fists comes closer to the teen.

Taking a deep breath, the teen executed a full circle slash with his weapon that looked like a gun glued to a sword and the force that the slash exerted knocked them back even before the blade have hit them. Positioning the sword in front of him, the teen looked at the two of them with a strange expression that seemed to emote his surprise, puzzlement and amusement at the same time.

" I'm Touma Avenir, can someone tell me what is going on here?"
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-13, 14:36   Link #34239
Old_Iron
. . .
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Old_Iron
Plus, the higher you go up the ladder, the worse it gets.

Though if Hayate's method of stress relief is all the laughing, teasing, and groping... I see Admiral Hayate channeling Happosai.

I wasn't really sure how I wanted her to react to Yuuno's state of being, but I figured something more like an outburst would work considering the sum of all events of the past day. If my current pace keeps ups, then I can have her do the silent, self-blaming rage tears elsewhere or in another story.

Also, before I forget. Tiresias, where'd you get your signature pic? Its cute.
Old 2011-09-13, 14:51   Link #34240
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Plus, the higher you go up the ladder, the worse it gets.

Though if Hayate's method of stress relief is all the laughing, teasing, and groping... I see Admiral Hayate channeling Happosai.

*imagines a chibi-Hayate running with a giant bag of panties over her shoulder that includes Nanoha, Fate, Vivio, Nove, Wendi, Otto, Deed while Sein has a smaller bag with Schach, Carim, Amy, Lindy, Vita, Shamal and Signum's panties and the two are running around, laughing while being chased by a large crowd of angry women.*

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha