AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2011-03-27, 16:19   Link #101
mrShady

About the zombie kages why isn't the 4th mizukage with them (or any of the other previous kages?)?
Or is he with the demon hosts zombies?
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-27, 18:31   Link #102
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
About the zombie kages why isn't the 4th mizukage with them (or any of the other previous kages?)?
Or is he with the demon hosts zombies?
The Fourth Mizukage is with the other jinchūriki zombies. Let's be honest. Madara was the real Fourth Mizukage. Yagura was his puppet. So he probably belongs with the other jin rather than grouped with the Kages..
Ulquiorra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 12:33   Link #103
mrShady

Ah oke thanks.
Guess I missed it.
And though you are right it was kabuto who summoned and positioned them.

Also the kages summoned would be the 2nd tsuchikage, 3rd raikage, 2nd mizukage and the 4th kazekage.... Yet no mentioning of their predecessors. weird.
mrShady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-28, 13:03   Link #104
Kotengu
KING RANSOM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrShady View Post
Also the kages summoned would be the 2nd tsuchikage, 3rd raikage, 2nd mizukage and the 4th kazekage.... Yet no mentioning of their predecessors. weird.
Well honestly the whole edo tensi jutsu is imba and weird. What I think is really weird is how the zombies don't take advantage of their immortality in battle, or the fact that they shouldn't feel pain. In addition, the cloud village was the most xenophobic and isolationist of the villages without any members in Akatsuki, yet the DNA from their Kage was accessible to Kabuto and Orochimaru without their knowledge. It kinda weakens the claim that Cloud had nothing to do with Akastuki (even thou its as zombies)

To me, the Zombies are just blatant and lame plot devices to squeeze a little more juice out of a story with too many characters for Kishi to handle without killing anyone off.
Old 2011-03-29, 15:53   Link #105
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Send a message via ICQ to Ulquiorra Send a message via AIM to Ulquiorra Send a message via Yahoo to Ulquiorra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kotengu View Post
To me, the Zombies are just blatant and lame plot devices to squeeze a little more juice out of a story with too many characters for Kishi to handle without killing anyone off.
Well yeah. This war would have been so much better if it were a real ninja war. The villages should have taken sides.

Think of how much cooler it would have been if Shikamaru and Temari fought Darui and killed him. Or Ino and Choji fought and killed that blond boyfriend of his. The Raikage vs. Tsunade. Onoki vs. Gaara. Sakura vs Karui. Hinata vs Chojuro in a battle of Moe. Neji vs Juugo. Lee vs Suigestu and so on. They don't have to be complete enemies. Kishi could also teach us boring lessons like with the Hanzou vs. Mifune fight.

This would also eliminate so many useless characters. This manga has waaaaaaay too many characters.
Old 2011-03-29, 17:16   Link #106
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulquiorra View Post
Well yeah. This war would have been so much better if it were a real ninja war. The villages should have taken sides.

Think of how much cooler it would have been if Shikamaru and Temari fought Darui and killed him. Or Ino and Choji fought and killed that blond boyfriend of his. The Raikage vs. Tsunade. Onoki vs. Gaara. Sakura vs Karui. Hinata vs Chojuro in a battle of Moe. Neji vs Juugo. Lee vs Suigestu and so on. They don't have to be complete enemies. Kishi could also teach us boring lessons like with the Hanzou vs. Mifune fight.

This would also eliminate so many useless characters. This manga has waaaaaaay too many characters.
You know none of the young Konoha ninjas are going to die. It would be the same as it is now. The enemy would still be mostly nobodies.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 18:30   Link #107
Im_A_MoP

Quote:

There still may be hope for this, if after this war against akatsuki things remain somewhat the same. Probably not but it would be cool to see the amount of characters get whittled down.
Im_A_MoP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 18:51   Link #108
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
You know none of the young Konoha ninjas are going to die. It would be the same as it is now. The enemy would still be mostly nobodies.
I pretty much agree. Even if this was village-vs.-village war, that would only make the villages against Konoha the bad guys and it would likely be just as one-sided as it is now. The only real difference would be that actual flesh-and-blood characters would die.

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 19:56   Link #109
Ero-Senn1n

I don't understand how can anyone say that the zombies are "nobodies". The zombies are either the best of the dead ninjas (except the previous hokages) or important characters, or even both (like Nagato and Itachi). The war has both personal battles and emotions (like Sasori vs Kankuro, Hanzo vs Mifune, Zabuza&Haku vs Kakashi, Asuma vs his team) and large scale war scenes (like 7 swordsmen+zetsus vs Kakashi and his division, demon-brothers+zetsus vs 2 divisions).

This war is used to close the story of both living and already dead secondary characters, and of course since this is a shonen manga we expect a happy ending for all of these. The happy ending for zombies means that they achieve some kind of peace of the mind, that is what happened to Sasori, Hanzo, etc. For the living secondary characters it means kind of a "level up", for example Kakuro is now officially The Puppet Master, i think he won't get more of his own screen time in the manga, he will become just one of those who have comments like "thank you Naruto for saving the world".

So we just have to wait until Kishimoto is finished with the side characters, and then most of the time goes again to the main characters.
Ero-Senn1n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-29, 23:51   Link #110
Slayerx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I pretty much agree. Even if this was village-vs.-village war, that would only make the villages against Konoha the bad guys and it would likely be just as one-sided as it is now. The only real difference would be that actual flesh-and-blood characters would die.
Well that depends on the nature of the war. with multiple villages in this war it would be possible to keep the war from being so strictly black and white and add more of a shade of grey to it. That way not only would actual blood be split but we might actually give a damn about the enemy dying... can't really care much for zombies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n View Post
I don't understand how can anyone say that the zombies are "nobodies". The zombies are either the best of the dead ninjas (except the previous hokages) or important characters, or even both (like Nagato and Itachi).
Well first many of them are "somebodies" in name only... really these former epic ninjas have been raised as zombies and dumbed down to just filler villains. In life these characters would have been the stuff epic battles were made out of and were capable of being a huge focus on entire arcs. Now they get put down with relative ease and with causing little-to-no damage to the named characters. Really it feels like These characters were given big names just as a way to give false hype to characters that are ultimately meant to just be tossed aside and make the good guys look good... instead it just feels lame, like kishi is just giving the good guys wins instead of letting them really work for it

Second they are zombies meaning they are already dead... being already dead means that its hard to care if they live or die since we know that as zombies they are all destined to just turn to dust in the end and return to the dead... hell for most of them loosing and dying is a GOOD thing for them as it puts them out of their misery. Frankly i feel like the only emotional investment is just coming from just one side and even then its limited further... with their lack of build up there's a lack of emotional investment in the new characters, so emotional end really only exists for the old characters.

Though personally for the old characters i'm not sure how much i really feel for them... For ino, shika, cho i stopped caring after hidan was beaten; avenging asuma felt like what was necessary for them to make peace with Asuma. I think i might be a bit more Tsunade and Dan, but even then i feel like she moved on when she gave up the chance to have him back. in these cases i feel like the characters already got their closure. As for Garra and his father, I also find myself lacking all that much interest since theirs a lack of build up and garra himself is not exactly the most emotional character; never really liked his father in the first place. Sasuke and Itachi would definitely have something going on, but Sasuke's development has been such an utter train wreck i'm really not sure what to think of their encounter
Old 2011-03-30, 02:05   Link #111
Ulquiorra
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slayerx View Post
Though personally for the old characters i'm not sure how much i really feel for them... For ino, shika, cho i stopped caring after hidan was beaten; avenging asuma felt like what was necessary for them to make peace with Asuma. I think i might be a bit more Tsunade and Dan, but even then i feel like she moved on when she gave up the chance to have him back. in these cases i feel like the characters already got their closure. As for Garra and his father, I also find myself lacking all that much interest since theirs a lack of build up and garra himself is not exactly the most emotional character; never really liked his father in the first place. Sasuke and Itachi would definitely have something going on, but Sasuke's development has been such an utter train wreck i'm really not sure what to think of their encounter
Plus each time Kishi tries to create drama it just keeps diminishing. We are getting drama with Team 10. We can deal with that. But now imagine the same crap with Gaara, Tsunade, Neji, Sasuke, Hinata, etc. Each one of these fights will just be a variation of the Shikamaru, Ino, and Choji fight. OMG! Can't you feel the emotion because they have to fight someone they knew.

Is it better than the Kakashi-like guy we knew nothing about fighting two villains we didn't care about? Or samurai guy vs. beleaguered Hanzou? YES! At least we are seeing characters we care about. It's just that I don't really care about the situations they are put in.
Old 2011-03-30, 06:28   Link #112
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
Well first many of them are "somebodies" in name only... really these former epic ninjas have been raised as zombies and dumbed down to just filler villains.
How are they lesser than akatsuki members like Hidan and Kakuzu were? Sure they are being used as puppets, but we can say that for akatsuki too, since they were just used by Madara.

Quote:
Now they get put down with relative ease and with causing little-to-no damage to the named characters.
That was the case with akatsuki too, but since this is shonen manga we must accept this. Sure Asuma and Jiraiya died, but i expect that the war will give us some significant deaths too, since if the alliance wins Naruto would not have any role in his own manga. Just wait for it. For now we have seen Samui and brother being sealed, and the death of a lot of lesser and unnamed ninjas. A major death in this series always has to have a meaning, for example the death of Asuma and Jiraiya made both Shikamaru and Naruto mature fast, remember Shikamaru's speech to Naruto before the Pain invasion. After all that the death of Kakashi would have been meaningless for the improvment of Naruto's character, so it didn't happen.

Quote:
Really it feels like These characters were given big names just as a way to give false hype to characters that are ultimately meant to just be tossed aside and make the good guys look good... instead it just feels lame, like kishi is just giving the good guys wins instead of letting them really work for it
That was the case from the beginning of the manga, Zabuza was also hyped up, but in the end both he and Haku died while no good guys were killed.
And in this war these guys have to work hard, the demon brothers, the 7 swordsmen, etc., these were all hard battles where many minor and unnamed ninjas died. For example Kakashi got cut, it was his luck that he was able to partially avoid the sword so he survived, also they have good healing squads thanks to Tsunade. And we are just at the beginning, we can expect battles that will go much worse than these. There's a group of 4 kages and also the group of the strongest akatsuki members. Also Madara didn't do anything yet, it seems that he just waits for Kabuto and the alliance to weaken each other.

Quote:
Second they are zombies meaning they are already dead... being already dead means that its hard to care if they live or die since we know that as zombies they are all destined to just turn to dust in the end and return to the dead...
I didn't care much more about akatsuki members living or dying either. I mean why is for example Hidan's or Kisame's fate more interesting than one of these zombies? We all know that since this is shonen manga these secondary villains will be killed, so there's not much difference to the fate of zombies, they'll both end up dead and completely removed from the story.

Quote:
As for Garra and his father, I also find myself lacking all that much interest since theirs a lack of build up and garra himself is not exactly the most emotional character;
I think that there was a strong build up, since the father first sacrificed his smallest son, to become a demon host. After that he tried to have Gaara killed with the help of his own family member. Very sick stuff. And in the end he wanted to use Gaara as a weapon of mass destruction against Konoha. And now Gaara is the kazekage, and currently the commander of the alliance army on the field. Gaara has become far better than his father ever was, his father must face this. Also Gaara must face his emotions towards his fahter, will be fun to watch.
Gaara not emotional? On his forehead there's a tatoo "love", you can't get more emotional than that
In the current anime episode he has tears in his eyes right before he attacks Sasuke, he is a very emotional guy, but compared to Naruto he is a grown up person who learned how to rule his emotions.
Old 2011-03-30, 08:55   Link #113
james0246

Sorry for the delay, Chapter 533 Thread has been started. Please move relevant discussions to the new thread.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 10:06   Link #114
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Well that depends on the nature of the war. with multiple villages in this war it would be possible to keep the war from being so strictly black and white and add more of a shade of grey to it. That way not only would actual blood be split but we might actually give a damn about the enemy dying... can't really care much for zombies
Well yeah, the opportunity for a more morally ambiguous story would be there but let's be honest: things have always been pretty black & white. Unless you're a major villain, you'll be given a quick unceremonious death by the heroes.

Look at how the Sand and Sound villages were portrayed when they were Konoha's enemies. Nearly all of them were generic no-name ninja who couldn't lay a finger on any of Konoha's elites. They had all the personality and combat effectiveness of the white Zetsus we're seeing now and no one cared when they died. The only ninja who made a real difference for the Sound were Oro and Kabuto (who were originally Konoha nin anyway). For the Sand, Gaara was portrayed as being the only real threat.

If Konoha were pitted in a war against say, Kumo, characters like Darui, Omoi, and Karui would likely be portrayed much differently. They'd receive much less personality as antagonists and would be treated as mid-bosses like the Sound 4. So while I can understand what you and Ulq mean, I think it's kind of a "grass is greener on the other side" situation. A war between villages sounds awesome for anyone who's fed up with the zombies, but just based on how such things were handled in the past, I'd doubt it'd be all that much more engaging.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ero-Senn1n
Gaara not emotional? On his forehead there's a tatoo "love", you can't get more emotional than that
In the current anime episode he has tears in his eyes right before he attacks Sasuke, he is a very emotional guy
He can be emotional, he's just not very expressive about it (which is what I think Slayerx was getting at).

Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-30, 12:21   Link #115
Slayerx

Quote:
How are they lesser than akatsuki members like Hidan and Kakuzu were? Sure they are being used as puppets, but we can say that for akatsuki too, since they were just used by Madara.

That was the case with akatsuki too, but since this is shonen manga we must accept this. Sure Asuma and Jiraiya died, but i expect that the war will give us some significant deaths too, since if the alliance wins Naruto would not have any role in his own manga. Just wait for it. For now we have seen Samui and brother being sealed, and the death of a lot of lesser and unnamed ninjas. A major death in this series always has to have a meaning, for example the death of Asuma and Jiraiya made both Shikamaru and Naruto mature fast, remember Shikamaru's speech to Naruto before the Pain invasion. After all that the death of Kakashi would have been meaningless for the improvment of Naruto's character, so it didn't happen.

That was the case from the beginning of the manga, Zabuza was also hyped up, but in the end both he and Haku died while no good guys were killed.
And in this war these guys have to work hard, the demon brothers, the 7 swordsmen, etc., these were all hard battles where many minor and unnamed ninjas died. For example Kakashi got cut, it was his luck that he was able to partially avoid the sword so he survived, also they have good healing squads thanks to Tsunade.
Well one major problem is that you are looking at my in pieces argument instead of looking at it as a WHOLE; there was a reason why those were all included in the same paragraph. None of these ONE things are a problem but they do so when they are all COMBINED. Sure no good guys died in the Zabuza and Haku fight, but that whole encounter contributed greatly to the development of the main characters and it was an epic battle that really pushed everyone involved right to the edge; we even actually gave a damn about the fate of Zabuza and Haku. And THAT's the difference between previous villains and the zombies we have now; while the previous villians might have lacked in one quality or another they still had other qualities that made up for it and helped them to be great villains that were actually interesting. The zombies however are lacking basically everything to make them compelling except for hype; though the hype is really for nothing with how easily they are dealt with

Quote:
And we are just at the beginning, we can expect battles that will go much worse than these. There's a group of 4 kages and also the group of the strongest akatsuki members. Also Madara didn't do anything yet, it seems that he just waits for Kabuto and the alliance to weaken each other.
Sasori, Deidara, Hanzou; these are all characters that, based on their hype, should have been the subject of major epic battles but they were beaten with little effort; they were essentially all fighters who had fame for beating kage-level opponents... why should we expect much more from anyone else?

Quote:
I didn't care much more about akatsuki members living or dying either. I mean why is for example Hidan's or Kisame's fate more interesting than one of these zombies? We all know that since this is shonen manga these secondary villains will be killed, so there's not much difference to the fate of zombies, they'll both end up dead and completely removed from the story.
Well i was more referring to those zombies who are not really villians like Azuma, Dan and so forth; or more complicated characters like Nagato, or Haku... hell i might even say that if hanzou were alive i would care about wheather he lived or died... people we would normally give a damn about them living or dying; here we don't really care if they die since they are already dead; hell we actually WANT to see them die.... i could have been more clear on that
Quote:
I think that there was a strong build up, since the father first sacrificed his smallest son, to become a demon host. After that he tried to have Gaara killed with the help of his own family member. Very sick stuff. And in the end he wanted to use Gaara as a weapon of mass destruction against Konoha. And now Gaara is the kazekage, and currently the commander of the alliance army on the field. Gaara has become far better than his father ever was, his father must face this. Also Gaara must face his emotions towards his fahter, will be fun to watch.
What emotions... as far as i can tell there was never any love between him and his father. like you basically said he treated garra as nothing more than a tool and ultimately would have preferred to just outright kill him. There was no love, no good times... hell if anything Garra should hate his father which would only make this fight easier on him emotionally. I mean maybe i'd have more emotional investment if we atleast knew there was once a time when they truly cared for eachother before things broke down like there was between garra and his uncle; but we've never really had that idea

not to mention from a fight stand point i have never been interested in what Garra's father was able to do... honestly i stopped caring when we found out that he was easily killed offscreen by orochimaru. I mean even his incredibly plain character design just makes me think that kishi did not care about him
Old 2011-03-30, 13:37   Link #116
Ero-Senn1n

Quote:
but that whole encounter contributed greatly to the development of the main characters and it was an epic battle that really pushed everyone involved right to the edge;
And now we have secondary characters like Choji being "pushed to the edge" and have character developement. Sure it's not that interesting to see a secondary character as seeing Naruto or Sasuke, but we knew already before this war began that now it's time again for the secondary characters to shine. So many people complained about manga becoming too much centered around Sasuke and Naruto, so now they get their secondary characters fighting and developing.

Quote:
we even actually gave a damn about the fate of Zabuza and Haku. And THAT's the difference between previous villains and the zombies we have now;
But we have Zabuza and Haku now, so we might as well care about them as we cared back then. We have many characters, both villains and good guys who had unfinished business in this world, for example Itachi who died fearing that Sasuke might join the "dark side". For a happy ending they should see a bright future for those they cared about, that's why i think Itachi might be used as a zombie for a longer time period than these others.

Quote:
The zombies however are lacking basically everything to make them compelling except for hype; though the hype is really for nothing with how easily they are dealt with
You just keep repeating how "easy" they are beaten but that's not true, the two generals who encountered them (Kakashi and Darui) almost died, their life was saved others in the army. Two things make the zombies less scary: often they are not willing to fight so it's Kabuto's jutsu that forces them and it's not 100% effective, and the other big difference is that now they are fighting entire armies instead of a few people. You seriously think that for example Sasori without his puppet body can do better against a dozen of enemies then he did against a 15 year old kunoichi and a very old and retired Chiyo???
Most of the akatsukians never fought entire armies, many times it was 1vs1 or 1vs3/4.

Quote:
Sasori, Deidara, Hanzou; these are all characters that, based on their hype, should have been the subject of major epic battles but they were beaten with little effort; they were essentially all fighters who had fame for beating kage-level opponents... why should we expect much more from anyone else?
I was a bit disappointed too, but it seems as puppets they are not so good, and as i mentioned they never faced an organized army by themselves. Hanzou had his own army, both Sasori and Deidara ambushed kages which helped them win.

Quote:
here we don't really care if they die since they are already dead; hell we actually WANT to see them die....
You are contradicting yourself in this sentence. If you WANT them to die that means you care about them, going back to the "pure world" for Sasori and Hanzo after they achieved their piece of the mind was actually a "happy end" for them. This is what i like in mangas, the world is not black&white, good&evil, people can change, in this manga Sasori and Hanzou could change even after death. They died as good guys now.

Quote:
What emotions... as far as i can tell there was never any love between him and his father.
"love" is the tatoo, that is what he lacked as a child, when his own family tried to kill him he understood that they never really loved him, thats when he made that tatoo on his forehead. As for his father, he probably has a strong "hate" towards that man, that's a strong emotion, and when he meets his father they'll surely have an interesting conversation. I guess Gaara will in the end forgive his father.

Quote:
he was easily killed offscreen by orochimaru. I mean even his incredibly plain character design just makes me think that kishi did not care about him
Sure he was never insteresting, but what makes him interesting is that Gaara is his son. I also don't care about him, but about how will Gaara react when they meet.
Old 2011-03-30, 19:01   Link #117
Slayerx

Quote:
And now we have secondary characters like Choji being "pushed to the edge" and have character developement. Sure it's not that interesting to see a secondary character as seeing Naruto or Sasuke, but we knew already before this war began that now it's time again for the secondary characters to shine. So many people complained about manga becoming too much centered around Sasuke and Naruto, so now they get their secondary characters fighting and developing.
Chouji is the only one i'm really feeling any development; though i would say it doesn't help that he's one of the least favorite characters... As for the rest of the "Zomg we must fight our loved ones" its like Ulq said, for the most part we are gonna get more or less the same thing about half-a-dozen times; its like overusing the same trope for development

Though when i say pushed to the edge i mean physically... the only thing at all making this fight against asuma hard is chouji's emotional state; if not for that this fight would have been over even faster than all of the other fights up to this point; sure it makes the fight semi-tough for the good guy but only so long as that emotional state lasts and says nothing about how powerful the enemy is. When characters are push to the physical extreme it results in them being unable to keep on fighting afterward; they either need a long rest or a trip to the emergency room. That's how we know their enemies were truly powerful because it took everything they had to beat them... that's what we got out of the villains before the zombies. But with the zombies the fighters are more than ready to move on to the next not-as-epic-as-it-should-be battle. And that's why i say its been pretty easy for the good guys because they are winning with only minor injuries and have plenty of energy to keep on going
Quote:
But we have Zabuza and Haku now, so we might as well care about them as we cared back then.
like i said why should we care anymore... they're already dead, their story ended a long time ago.

Quote:
You just keep repeating how "easy" they are beaten but that's not true, the two generals who encountered them (Kakashi and Darui) almost died, their life was saved others in the army. Two things make the zombies less scary: often they are not willing to fight so it's Kabuto's jutsu that forces them and it's not 100% effective, and the other big difference is that now they are fighting entire armies instead of a few people. You seriously think that for example Sasori without his puppet body can do better against a dozen of enemies then he did against a 15 year old kunoichi and a very old and retired Chiyo???
Most of the akatsukians never fought entire armies, many times it was 1vs1 or 1vs3/4.
How much have those armies REALLY been doing?... 90% of them are nothing more than canon fodder that really are no hinderance at all to the zombies and get tossed aside effortlessly. In each fight only a very small handful of ninjas actually play any REAL role in taking down the zombies. the fights are effectively 1vs1-4 since the dozens of others have no effect... even in the gin/kin fight all the fodder ninjas did was throw a bunch of kunai which barely counted as a distraction; chouji alone did a better job at setting up Kin Ino's trap.

As for Sasori... first i thought his fight with Chiyo and Saukra spoke more of their strength rather than his own weakness. i mean Chiyo basically held her own with just 10 puppets what Sasori did with 100... Sasori himself was said to have taken down the third Kazekage... thoguh another thing i do complaing about is asking why sasori DIDN'T have his puppets... afterall the seven swordsman, and the gin/kin bros all got back their weapons why not sasori; no explanation is really given as to why this is.

Quote:
You are contradicting yourself in this sentence. If you WANT them to die that means you care about them, going back to the "pure world" for Sasori and Hanzo after they achieved their piece of the mind was actually a "happy end" for them. This is what i like in mangas, the world is not black&white, good&evil, people can change, in this manga Sasori and Hanzou could change even after death. They died as good guys now.
Keyword is "don't REALLY care"... as in we might care, but it is very, very little...
AS for Sasori, did we really need him to come back for that closure. Frankly i felt a whole lot better with leaving him off with just the revelation that he LET chiyo and sakura kill him. Frankly i thought that one little moment way back when was much more effective than what we got more recently... i could say similiar for some of the other dead characters; i didn't really need them to come back as i was fine with how things ended for them way back when
Old 2011-03-30, 19:50   Link #118
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Frankly i felt a whole lot better with leaving him off with just the revelation that he LET chiyo and sakura kill him.
I thought that was much more believable than Kankuro out-fighting him the way he seemed to in the chapter. His death after fighting Sakura and Chiyo was excellent considering all the emotion involved and how Chiyo knew that he killed himself.

The battle displayed all of their strengths: Chiyo putting up an epic battle even though she was passed her prime, Sakura having her first epic S-class battle and showing how shes grown, and of course it showed how incredibly powerful Sasori was. To me that fight ended perfectly; and Sasori being brought back to be out-fought by Kankuro just spoiled everything for me.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-31, 04:01   Link #119
I love mangahere
Banned

Smile The answer world needs(to Salamanders fish Hanzo)

We never know if a person has a faith just from outside, but we can see that from the battle.That's what I've got from the manga Naruto ch532:Mifune vs. Hanzou, The Conclusion!

Hanzo got unlimited scenery when give name of deception to three endure,been dirty and shameless when he fled along the body while cheating Yahiko,He experienced peak,yet experienced troughs.But,whatever his past changed because of anything,Hanzo is undoubtedly a great ninja leader when he have faith.

Basically, whatever the "wicked", there'll be gambling as human dignity conscience, even faith distorted they probably can't escape the fate of heart failure, but "as a person" of the hidden side of human nature still can simply remain. Don't assert someone just by apperance, keep in the good man also reserved misunderstandings and mistrusted, those who look like bad people often also is not such as to what we see as must be bad.

This is also the first place Naruto looks wonderful. Whatever the hatred of the wicked, has his side as a person, even though orochimaru also did this, it's mystifying just simply to decide the enemy is evil or not. In this world,we'd not rashly to comment on a person, that's why people always said that bosom friend is hard to find.

Even with the enemy, naruto will also try to understand them, his mind will change the world, his love beyond the prejudice, and that's why Naruto would be the first leading man,and this is just the theme of this manga.

It seems like that Hanzo was the "Magellanic" from the origin of his title called "Salamanders fish Hanzo".On the one hand, he was regarded as the village secret weapon, on the other hand,however,he was unashamed by the villagers because of gas... Actually, Hanzo has a same fate with one column force and the confines of blood, the pain is ever the exist, so in their desire for peace in the heart is strong, to achieve their ideal faith is strong.So,their desire for peace in the heart is strong,so did their faith to achieve their ideal.

Salamanders fish Hanzo not only have the formidable strength,he is also the leader of a broad tolerance,and this figure made the guys like jiraiyu impressive.Small country leader, ninja world huge exist, this is Hanzo we konw.Without confidence and pride we can never be able to recognize our enemies,Hanzo has a firm belief, and therefore has a huge appeal.

Everyone can be a hero,this is Hanzo's mind!!!For Hanzo,maybe,people who can implement their faith for peace of the world are the ones should survive.And this is just the answer the world needs.
I love mangahere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
weekly spoiler discussion