AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-11-07, 07:28   Link #201
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
i love assassin creed franchise from first one to brotherhood but revelation not good i mean the setting u know tower defense sucked

but this one was good surprising in my way but game is glitches glory i seen 10 glitches so far keep piling up.......

last glitch i saw was tonight luck number 10......... u know trade Cartage i saw two horse only Sign on min map indicated it was there. i got closer look like it been wreak then i saw it up close upside down coming towards me and then on it side then on other side flipping around.... that the major one

others where character eyes closed or when they speaking the mouth dont move and attacking enemy & frozen in mid air
Old 2012-11-07, 08:45   Link #202
JagdPanther
WE ARE.... PENN STATE....

Send a message via AIM to JagdPanther
I hear a lot of people complain about Tower defense. The only time I ever played it was during the tutorial on it. I don't think my towers were ever really threatened.

Avatar v. 37.0: Fighter Squadron 31. The VF-31 "Tomcatters."
JagdPanther is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 09:11   Link #203
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Load failed. A required downloadable content is missing.
This is just the latest in a long line of technical bullshit problems that has been bugging me for the last two days.

Does anybody know how to fix this? I'm at the end of my rope with this nonsense...

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2012-11-07 at 17:19.
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-07, 17:14   Link #204
Dark Wing

Yea I would have to agree that despite my love this game is indeed very glitch ridden I'm almost positive beta testing was skipped altogether in order to get this out as early as possible.
Old 2012-11-09, 01:59   Link #205
creb
Hiding Under Your Bed

The only real bug I encountered was when you have to protect Revere and the other guy who's name I can't remember, it didn't matter who the enemy attacked, all the incoming damage went to Revere's HP bar.
Also, cake.
creb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 04:48   Link #206
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Well I had manage to solve my problem... Who would have thought that a goddamn DLC actually counts as important? Bah whatever...

I don't really have any major bug, just mostly glitches but there was one freaky incident where I was carrying a keg of gunpowder and I saw my foot twist in a bad way- seconds later the entire screen crash and gone white and I heard loud animal screams at MAX in-game volume
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 08:01   Link #207
JagdPanther

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Well I had manage to solve my problem... Who would have thought that a goddamn DLC actually counts as important? Bah whatever...

I don't really have any major bug, just mostly glitches but there was one freaky incident where I was carrying a keg of gunpowder and I saw my foot twist in a bad way- seconds later the entire screen crash and gone white and I heard loud animal screams at MAX in-game volume
I saw a video posted somewhere of a similar bug with regards to the loud noises. Really weird.

Old 2012-11-09, 12:28   Link #208
willx
Nyaaan~~

Random: My friend loves the game so far, but his primary gripe is .. he wishes he could side with the redcoats..

Signs point to yes
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-09, 21:25   Link #209
hollowification

Send a message via MSN to hollowification
its game but it has its glitches i wish i could of shown little video clip of the glitches
Old 2013-02-02, 21:38   Link #210
JagdPanther

Just beat the game last night.

Not sure what to think of it quite yet, overall. It had it's moments, but I do agree with the reviews that they tried to force too much into one game. The ending felt really rushed, and the last "Present Day" mission was beyond ridiculous.

I would've loved to have a game of just Haytham! I loved how his character was written, especially his dry sense of humor. Plus,
Spoiler for major plot point:

The music was good again. Listening to the soundtrack now that I've beat the game. It's not Michael Giacchino-Medal of Honor great, but the AC series has had some of the best music I've heard in a long time from video games.

I didn't experience too many of the glitches people talked about. There were a few glitches I experienced in the Underground. One room in New York's underground had massive sheering problems when I jumped into the water near an exit. I also rounded a corner (maybe in New York's underground) and there was a big hole in the rock face through which I could see the environment. Other than that, I never had any of the major sound or video glitches, as far as I recall.

Last edited by JagdPanther; 2013-02-02 at 21:54.
Old 2013-03-15, 17:27   Link #211
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
"A little something for you..."

Ubisoft has seen fit to release what appears to be the soundtrack for the entirety of its alternate-history DLC for Assassins Creed 3; props to Night Terror@ffshrine for the heads-up. Enjoy!
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-22, 15:14   Link #212
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

I recently got a break from a rather annoying string of events in private life and a good friend of mine was gracious enough to let me play AC3 on his PC - at least, the main storyline...haven't tested the MP. I finished the game in roughly four days (only have roughly half of the side quests fulfilled, though), and...well, there are good and bad things.

So...before anything, I must confess I only completed two AC games until now: AC2 and AC2B. I never finished my borrowed copy of AC2R because it just couldn't win me over; the historical settings, the mechanics just didn't click with me. After great consideration, I decided AC3 offered (at least on paper, at that moment) more than the (IMHO) lackluster AC2R and gave it a try.

Oh, you don't like walls of text? Too bad. So sad. And here goes:

Spoiler for Tree climbing:

Spoiler for Landscapes:

Spoiler for Hunting:

Spoiler for Homestead missions:

Spoiler for Cities:

Spoiler for Parkour:

Spoiler for So many guards:

Spoiler for Naval battles:

Spoiler for The notoriety/innocence and name-clearing system:

Spoiler for Enemy pursuit:

Spoiler for The fast-travel system:

Spoiler for AIs & NPCs:

Spoiler for Quick-time events:

Spoiler for Collectible items:

Spoiler for The main characters:

Spoiler for An observation about some side characters:

Spoiler for The ending:

All in all, yeah, I liked AC3 - there are good things, and others I can't reconcile with as much. I can only hope AC4 will improve the AC3 frame and make it an even more

Last edited by Renegade334; 2013-08-23 at 07:37. Reason: Wrote this while being tired like hell, thus causing more than a few misspellings and awkward sentences. Fixed some of them.
Renegade334 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-09-10, 18:43   Link #213
JagdPanther

Can't remember if Liberation had it's own thread, but...

Looks like Ubisoft is releasing Liberation for PC, 360, and PS3. I'll definitely want to pick this up. Didn't want a Vita just for Liberation.