AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-10-30, 05:56   Link #3941
Azuma Denton
~AD~

THIS !!! I'll be gladly to take them home...
http://i.imgur.com/iZ7nu.png
Azuma Denton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 06:49   Link #3942
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Whelp, some of the ova already got uploaded to youtube.. seriously, there are many gifworthy pictures in those ovas ;_; anyone mind uploading some gifs freebies to us?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 07:42   Link #3943
Kamui04

>.> 80x65 cm for the blanket? seems kinda small for one. Even the tapestry is bigger.
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-30, 09:29   Link #3944
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kamui04 View Post
>.> 80x65 cm for the blanket? seems kinda small for one. Even the tapestry is bigger.
If you're a badass, you'll come up with something awesome...like using the tapestry as a blanket.

OMGwhat
Old 2012-10-30, 23:19   Link #3945
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Not entirely sure yet, but let me post the displayed prices and you can probably assume it'll be similar+shipping or a bit higher from that point:

Spoiler for Tapestry 1 - 4410 Yen:

Spoiler for Tapestry 2 - 3150 Yen:

Spoiler for Microfiber Towel, I believe - 1575 Yen:

Spoiler for T-shirt Black - 3150 Yen:

Spoiler for T-shirt White - 3150 Yen:

Spoiler for T-shirt Green (Groovy Tune) - 3150 Yen:

Spoiler for Blanket - 5250 Yen:

Spoiler for Decal - 2100 Yen:

Spoiler for Clear Folder Set - 1050 Yen:

Like I said, I'll have an ask at anything. Since he's the one in Japan, it's ultimately up to him for anything else; I just thought I'd check for the iM@S fans here. :3
Update for everyone. He's happy to help out, but we do need to consider the shipping and handling fees. Shipping will vary depending on items of course, but handling is 20% of the original cost. If that's alright, throw whatever you're interested in at me (through a PM to not clutter) and I'll work out down to the final cost for you. Mid November is the order cutoff, and December is shipping, so do be aware.

In his words: "If certain quantities are ordered, discounts could apply. Larger orders hit customs taxes though, so please be wary of that." Doesn't hurt to ask anything, so please do.
Old 2012-10-31, 13:43   Link #3946
Kimidori
The Opened Ultimate Gate

playing Shiny Festa, and damn, those long button are really combo breaker, it always them which ruin my attempt at getting perfect combo.
Old 2012-10-31, 16:10   Link #3947
jdennis007

I got to see at least the Funky Note ova, still have to find the others.
jdennis007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-31, 23:00   Link #3948
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Just watch the Honey Sound OP...
Ah so l@dy...

That MV of Vault the Borderline and Music is really good...
Old 2012-11-01, 04:55   Link #3949
Kamui04

Watched Funky Note's OVA. hnnnngggg, HNNGGGGGG. Too bad PSP is so low-res. Wish they'd release a Blu-ray later with the 3 OVAs
Kamui04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 08:59   Link #3950
Azuma Denton
~AD~

Holy...

Old 2012-11-01, 11:04   Link #3951
shinku no kage
:Still Yayoi's Onii~chan:

OH-DEAR-GODDESSES...(≧口≦)

*grabs PC monitor and starts to shake it violently*

WHY!!? Why can't they have those machines in the US!!?

So cold...cold...it's not just the weather that's doing this. *sigh* I think I'll go soak in the hot springs to warm up...
Spoiler for HEY!! No peeking at the hot springs!!:

Well...I'm off to finally pick up my copy of Shiny Festa. If you don't hear from me after a few days then...the "moe" has gotten the best of me.
Old 2012-11-01, 15:40   Link #3952
kitten320

I really want to see Groovy Tune and shinny Festa for they have my fave charas aka Takane Chihaya, Azusa and Makoto is good too.
Old 2012-11-01, 19:23   Link #3953
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
OH-DEAR-GODDESSES...(≧口≦)

*grabs PC monitor and starts to shake it violently*

WHY!!? Why can't they have those machines in the US!!?

So cold...cold...it's not just the weather that's doing this. *sigh* I think I'll go soak in the hot springs to warm up...
Spoiler for HEY!! No peeking at the hot springs!!:

Well...I'm off to finally pick up my copy of Shiny Festa. If you don't hear from me after a few days then...the "moe" has gotten the best of me.
shinku, are you aiming for 961? You traitor! Don't go past 876 pictures, YOU HEAR ME?
Old 2012-11-01, 20:06   Link #3954
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

why why why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy can't I hold these tears

blakstealth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-01, 21:42   Link #3955
Azuma Denton
~AD~

I already played Groovy Tunes...
That Special MV of Jitensha !!!
Hoaaaa, Makoto~sama !!!
Old 2012-11-01, 23:53   Link #3956
shinku no kage

Got my copy of Funky Note, watched the OVA, played a couple songs and...orz. I think this game is out to kill me. I've been smiling the whole time since I've started up the game, my cheeks hurt.

The OVA...totally worth waiting to watch it on my own PSP, hooked up to my TV. EPIC-YAYOI-GOODNESS. As if that wasn't enough they had to throw in Yayoi's siblings too.

As far as the gameplay itself goes it's slightly more challenging then I imagined. The characters moving about on-screen, a major distraction. I barely held my composure playing "MUSIC" and "Kirame Kirari". Both songs ended with a 97% SS Rank rating, they're pretty strict on the ratings, aren't they? I guess to get a 100% then you need to hit "PERFECT" on every note. But as a self-proclaimed Yayoi's onii~chan I'm pretty satisfied at the moment. (though I'm sure some would say that I should've gotten a 100% rating, and I can't argue with that. )

Now, I've got enough blood back in my body to go back to attempt and play this game some more.
Old 2012-11-02, 00:42   Link #3957
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
For those that have the games already, do you guys kept the same producer name as in the main game?
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-11-02, 01:38   Link #3958
shinku no kage

Nah, I didn't. I usually go with my name since the P is just a faceless character that represents the player but in Shiny Festa it's the "Producer" from the anime so I just used a nickname. Just don't feel like giving an existing character with a face and personality my name.

...*sigh* I tried playing Kirame Kirari on the MASTER difficulty and...WTF!!? The difficulty sky rocketed. Ended up with 77% = "B" ranking. I managed a 94% "S" rank on Pro the first time, but MASTER is just...ridiculous. orz

...and here I thought all the time I've spent playing K-On! Houkago Live and Hatsune Miku - Project Diva had me prepared for whatever they'd throw at me.

*goes back to playing*
Old 2012-11-02, 01:56   Link #3959
Hiroi Sekai
ゴリゴリ!
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by papermario13689 View Post
Update for everyone. He's happy to help out, but we do need to consider the shipping and handling fees. Shipping will vary depending on items of course, but handling is 20% of the original cost. If that's alright, throw whatever you're interested in at me (through a PM to not clutter) and I'll work out down to the final cost for you. Mid November is the order cutoff, and December is shipping, so do be aware.

In his words: "If certain quantities are ordered, discounts could apply. Larger orders hit customs taxes though, so please be wary of that." Doesn't hurt to ask anything, so please do.
Anyone else for this? Last call, then I'm sending off the messages I got.
Old 2012-11-02, 02:32   Link #3960
Julio C
Bury My Shell

Send a message via AIM to Julio C Send a message via MSN to Julio C Send a message via Yahoo to Julio C
Quote:
Originally Posted by shinku no kage View Post
Nah, I didn't. I usually go with my name since the P is just a faceless character that represents the player but in Shiny Festa it's the "Producer" from the anime so I just used a nickname. Just don't feel like giving an existing character with a face and personality my name.

...*sigh* I tried playing Kirame Kirari on the MASTER difficulty and...WTF!!? The difficulty sky rocketed. Ended up with 77% = "B" ranking. I managed a 94% "S" rank on Pro the first time, but MASTER is just...ridiculous. orz

...and here I thought all the time I've spent playing K-On! Houkago Live and Hatsune Miku - Project Diva had me prepared for whatever they'd throw at me.

*goes back to playing*
Well it's hard to know which notes from what side are going to hit next when they are too close to each other. I can barely get a good score on normal and well I rarely play the games right now.

So Pro is not the hardest mode?
Julio C is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comedy, drama, idolmaster, musical, puchim@s