AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2013-04-20, 12:24   Link #161
Snuffle
likes cute things

I also only listened to the main heroines, Sharuru does noticeably sound different. The others however, sound pretty much the same.

It was obvious that Sharuru's seiyuu was going to be different? Is that because the seiyuu is known not to do any work for eroge at all? Only 17 age and under content?
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 12:46   Link #162
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Well to be fair though, i already knew about 1 seiyuu for sure (Sara's CV, because i accidently found that out she was also in the Gaku oh psp port) that she had done eroge roles in the past. Eventhough i think some of them have done more, time to dig for more information in japanese sites
And the current pseudonym's, most of these are new.
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 13:06   Link #163
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
It was obvious that Sharuru's seiyuu was going to be different? Is that because the seiyuu is known not to do any work for eroge at all? Only 17 age and under content?
Yeah, they picked the voice actor who did Aisia's character in the D.C.S.S. anime, and she doesn't do any ero work (as far as I know, anyway). Most of the rest of the main heroine actors were newer, so I figured they'd probably make the transition covertly.
Old 2013-04-20, 15:01   Link #164
hyl
reading #hikaributts

After some searching, it seems that Aoi's seiyuu may have been changed as well (not 100% sure)
Apparently 吉川こむぎ is a pseudonym who was used by Matayoshi Ai once.
Old 2013-04-20, 15:59   Link #165
Snuffle
likes cute things

Just realized that I didn't check out if Aoi's voice was different or not, and it seems that the seiyuu is changed. The sample is lacking that usual Aoi energy and pitch that's in her voice. However, it could be a scene where she's not expressing herself like we normally hear her.
Snuffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-04-20, 16:08   Link #166
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snuffle View Post
Just realized that I didn't check out if Aoi's voice was different or not, and it seems that the seiyuu is changed. The sample is lacking that usual Aoi energy and pitch that's in her voice. However, it could be a scene where she's not expressing herself like we normally hear her.
Yeah, that was basically the same conclusion. The pitch was a bit different, but it could just be the specific scenes/lines. We'd need a bigger sample. There are definitely a lot of similarities there, but hard to say for sure.
Old 2013-06-02, 22:11   Link #167
Mazyrian

Checked RX. There are 3 or 4 H scenes per girl, most of them with 3 CGs, so there's quite a bit of H content. They're mostly in the obvious places, but some are also in the epilogues, somewhat of a pet peeve of mine (for obvious reasons Himeno is a major offender here).
Personally I was more interested in the DCII scenario, which delivered in the nostalgia aspect at least. But that's all there's new. In raw text the 1.3 patch had added more content (and it seems the rhythm mini game is no longer there). DCIIIPC this ain't (not that I was expecting that).
Spoiler for Slight spoiler about Anzu?:
Old 2013-06-04, 02:20   Link #168
KBTKaiser

Actually, the first part of the DCII scenario clears up the major plothole in regards to the Sakura wandering Hatsunejima during the DCIII anime.

Spoiler for the truth?:
KBTKaiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-22, 19:02   Link #169
hyl
reading #hikaributts

>_>

The x-rated version of D.C.III R ended up being the 3rd highest sold eroge of last month (After Grisaia no Rakuen and Reminiscence, which isn't surprising because those 2 were much more hyped) and the sales were much higher compared to last year's D.C.III.

So if i have to make a guess, it's probably because of the H-scenes.........
Old 2013-07-09, 00:23   Link #170
Yye1
Wide Right

there is a dacapo 2 scenario?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-31, 11:01   Link #171
Tigarekkusu

can anyone explain charles yoshino ending??
Tigarekkusu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-08-15, 20:02   Link #172
cyberdemon

some news for everyone

Quote:
And last but not least, for all our fans of the Da Capo franchise, we’re proud to announce our license of Da Capo 3 R and Da Capo 3 R X-Rated! 20 years after the Cherry Blossom withered at the end of Da Capo 2, it finally blooms once more, and Sakura returns to Hatsune Island. As a new generation attempts to unravel the mysteries of the Cherry Blossom and its magic, a new Sakura appears before them to tell the tale of London, over a century ago, when all of them first met… We plan to release both the all-ages and adult version simultaneously, a first time for us at MangaGamer.
Old 2013-09-30, 07:49   Link #173
Mazyrian

It's not really news by this point, but a while ago PP started getting more information. Homepage: http://circus-co.jp/product/dc3pp/index.html. Seems it will be exclusively in Kazami; it starts after everyone goes one year up, and will go through one whole year showing how Kiyotaka gets close to one of the 5 girls (it's also 18+).
The character profiles are basically the same (though now Ricca and Charles have the main school uniform).

The newest thing is a character relationships chart. Of interest are the two ones marked only with a ?, presumably characters that appeared in the Kazamidori part but not yet in the modern time scenes. One is also in the 3-2 class (the same as Kiyotaka as partners) and is a good friend (?) of Mikoto. The other has a sempai-kouhai relationship with Sara in the softball club (though it doesn't says who is the sempai; given the layout I'd guess Sara, though I don't think there was any character younger than her).
If I had to guess... The first one could be Edward, or maybe Mary; they had a relationship (if brief) with Mikoto in the anime, and were part of the same year of Kiyotaka in Kazamidori. Maybe Edward more likely; subordinate to Mary like Mikoto is to Suginami. Though the ? shows that the "good friend" part is arguable, and I can imagine Mary having a kind of fighting friendship with Mikoto. All in all, Mikoto not appearing in Kazamidori means it's hard to extrapolate.
And for the second... The only character in Kazamidori with whom Sara competed in Grulgnir or however was that sport spelled (which would be the counterpart to the present time softball, storywise) was Ricca, who obviously isn't this mysterious character. And Sara didn't have much of a contact with any character outside Kiyotaka and... only Kiyotaka actually (a bit with Himeno and Ricca I guess). Though of course Kazami relationships don't need to be a copy of Kazamidori ones, so anything can go. For some reason I have a hunch this one could be Tomoe, though in this case the ? would be the sempai (also, one would guess Tomoe would also have relationship with Ricca and Charles in the student council; though the chart doesn't seem to show all the possible relationships).
Of course, they could be new characters and then all the bets are off.

So tl;dr: there are two new mysterious characters in DCIIIPP, they could be anyone.

There were also some designs for the casual clothes of Kousuke, Shiki and Mikoto in the blog

Last edited by Mazyrian; 2013-09-30 at 09:11. Reason: Misspelled name
Mazyrian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-29, 23:13   Link #174
Yye1
Wide Right

So what is Platinum Partner about? Also, read on reddit, so its not reliable, but someone was saying mikoto has something to do with shirakawas

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2014-12-30, 22:11   Link #175
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
So what is Platinum Partner about?
It's essentially a sequel to D.C. III that takes place in Hatsunejima. (I suppose you could sort of argue that it's the real "D.C. III" if the other was more like "D.C. Zero". The D.C. III we got originally started as D.C. Zero before the then-D.C. III got scrapped.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yye1 View Post
Also, read on reddit, so its not reliable, but someone was saying mikoto has something to do with shirakawas
She looks like she could be related, but I don't think there's anything in canon that actually confirms any outright connection... unless I'm forgetting something. I think her identity is kept a bit of a mystery to keep a bit in theme with Suginami.
Old 2015-01-01, 01:37   Link #176
Yye1
Wide Right

^ Interesting, so Platinum Partner actually deals with Hatsunejima. Hopefully it sheds some more light on how DC III relates to the older games.

Old 2015-01-01, 13:54   Link #177
KBTKaiser

There's nothing about mikoto being related to the shirakawas on the character profile. The new girl linked to her is Yukimura Sumomo, who was adopted by Yukimura Anzu of D.C.II on the grounds of "She had the same name as Grandma, so it must be fate". Very good relations with Mikoto, if not outright Mikoto's controller(if mikoto were considered a wild dog, etc.)

The other girl is sempai/kouhai with Sara, Ueno Youko, and is the softball captain, also small for her age, considering she's high school 2nd year.
Old 2015-03-23, 22:51   Link #178
cyberdemon

new character has been introduced in the new DC2 Dearest Marriage that also appears in D.C. III P.P. Her name is

Spoiler for new character:
Old 2015-03-24, 03:18   Link #179
KBTKaiser

And so the timelines converge...
Old 2016-12-25, 11:06   Link #180
InfinityDragonGod

Da Capo 3 R is coming out on Steam on January 20
InfinityDragonGod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bishoujo, circus, drama, ero-game, eroge, game, games, romance, school life, seinen, sequel, visual novel