AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-01-29, 16:03   Link #1701
giorno

it means "great art"
Old 2010-01-29, 16:14   Link #1702
LastResolve

ars magna is the strongest power so far yet the most unbalanced but well as long as the character has fantasy he can even recreate the world ofc he cant imagine things like having other powers since he dont know the exact reason of the powers existing or creating unkown matter since he cant imagine the unkown :O
Old 2010-01-29, 23:13   Link #1703
tsunade666

well they wouldn't call it the ULTIMATE ALCHEMY for nothing. But with its limited range like inside a building. I doubt that it could create a world their. Plus it has a huge draw back of the user need to be calm or his/her thoughts will go array. That's why his keep on stabbing himself.

Plus I think the other spell is much stronger. Like the one that destroys a whole country in one hit and spell that could destroy a satellite.

With ars magna's limited range. Why would you even enter it. Just destroy it from afar. With its power directly connects to the knowledge of the user plus his stable and calm mind without disturb in his thoughts. Its pretty unstable though it will be problematic if you enter his range.
Old 2010-01-30, 11:15   Link #1704
LastResolve

basicly yea he had limited range but in that range he can literally do whatever he wants as long as he can imagine it and say it
Old 2010-01-30, 11:46   Link #1705
Miraluka
Banned

Vol. 13 chapter 7 part 11 & 12
Old 2010-01-31, 06:17   Link #1706
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Just read baka-tsuki's latest works...

Spoiler:
Old 2010-01-31, 09:27   Link #1707
LastResolve

Quote:
Without his powers
run out of battery? lol
Old 2010-01-31, 21:08   Link #1708
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
run out of battery? lol
Well, not yet

Argh, 1 more month till Volume 20 My head is filled with crazy ideas...
Old 2010-02-01, 06:50   Link #1709
tsunade666

Its dramatic when he starts to run out of battery. Specially the last 60 seconds of the battery.
Old 2010-02-01, 07:37   Link #1710
LastResolve

Quote:
Its dramatic when he starts to run out of battery. Specially the last 60 seconds of the battery.
why is that lol
Old 2010-02-01, 10:27   Link #1711
cubicjack
Kino fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastResolve View Post
why is that lol
Because people are gonna take away his loli once he stops fighting, and he can't live without his daily dose of loli.
Old 2010-02-01, 23:04   Link #1712
Miraluka
Banned

Vol.13 chapter7 part 13 & 14.
lol with the retarded Hound dog.
Old 2010-02-04, 06:09   Link #1713
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

This chart... Might not be the latest update though.

The SS for Kaori was recently released. Someone should compile some info regarding Saints in general!
Old 2010-02-04, 07:31   Link #1714
ykf566

Aiwass is stronger then Gabriel?

Is there any indiction as to how strong Aleister is? Kinda surprised his below Kazakiri. Also is Etzali equivalent to a lv 5?
Old 2010-02-04, 09:47   Link #1715
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

I like how Aogami Pierce is interpretted at the same level of a Level 3. What he lacks in ability development he makes up for in sheer perverseness.

By the way, this is just an interpretation made by a fan right? Not considered canon and taken with entire saucers of salt? Or is this an official ranking made by the author himself?
Old 2010-02-04, 11:14   Link #1716
Zetsuen_no_Myuu
ボクは、ボクを全て殺す

An anon posted that a week ago, and 99% sure it's from 2ch. There are older versions, but that one was the latest of the revisions then when the anon posted it. There might have been an update already though.
Old 2010-02-04, 15:49   Link #1717
BlueDo

NOTE: It's the same guy who made the previous version.
Please pay the chart no mind.
Most of it is speculation.

We never got to see how strong Etzali really is with the new grimoire or how Gunha would fare against the other level 5's.
In short, Index has a very ambiguous heirarchy, and a general powerlevel chart like this doesn't work.
Old 2010-02-04, 16:05   Link #1718
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDo View Post
NOTE: It's the same guy who made the previous version.
Please pay the chart no mind. l of his
Most of it is speculation.

We never got to see how strong Etzali really is with the new grimoire or how Gunha would fare against the other level 5's.
In short, Index has a very ambiguous heirarchy, and a general powerlevel chart like this doesn't work.
I'd like to think that Touma can't be placed on the chart because the potential of his ability can't be measured, with his current standings in the chart notwithstanding the fact he defeated even more powerful individuals than him if we were to follow the chart.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-02-04, 17:10   Link #1719
Claies
Good-Natured Asshole.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Assassin View Post
I'd like to think that Touma can't be placed on the chart because the potential of his ability can't be measured, with his current standings in the chart notwithstanding the fact he defeated even more powerful individuals than him if we were to follow the chart.
Some rough translations:
Levels, from bottom: Non-combatant, Cheating, and Godlike. It's implied that basically anyone who can fight goes between non-combatant and cheating.

Color code: Red = Magician, Blue = Esper, Black = Powerless, Pink = Superpower.

Interesting points:
1) So at least they placed Touma in the superpower category, so as to not place him as either a magician or an esper.
2) The 7th strongest esper lies above the Cheating line, along with Accelerator (1) and Dark Matter (2), while Mikoto (3) and Mugino (5) are right under.
3) The Generic Level 3 esper is shown as the boundary for nominal combat effectiveness. However, Misaka Imouto, who is Level 2, is above the line.
4) It appears that espers will be on a battle of attrition against magicians, all of whom are stronger alone.
5) Aogami is somehow combat worthy. I can't see why.

Of course, none of this is canon. Weird stuff.
Old 2010-02-04, 19:24   Link #1720
LastResolve

any guesings why touma is so dangerous? i mean imagine breaker can destroy someones delusions brought to reality in other words maybe his whole imagination (making someone powerless?) but it should have something hidden in it that we dont know of or some parts are spoken about it

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen