AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2009-06-07, 13:19   Link #1941
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
it doesn't state anything definitive to that effect, but Kallen gets pretty much all of the development on that front.

All three girls got equal dev becuase lulu had 3 persona's on that show

His Normal Highschool Persona -> Shirley
His Zero Persona -> Kallen
His Real Persona -> Nunnally
All Persona's -> CC

By series end the girls we exposed to all of his sides.

At the end of the day Shirley's death destroyed the whole relationship war though in IMHO in term of love not romance/lust Nunnally > Shirley/Euphie > CC/Kallen
prototype_sky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 13:23   Link #1942
Lolipopo
Srsly ?
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by prototype_sky View Post

All three girls got equal dev becuase lulu had 3 persona's on that show

His Normal Highschool Persona -> Shirley
His Zero Persona -> Kallen
His Real Persona -> Nunnally
All Persona's -> CC

By series end the girls we exposed to all of his sides.

At the end of the day Shirley's death destroyed the whole relationship war though in IMHO in term of love not romance/lust Nunnally > Shirley/Euphie > CC/Kallen
Shirley and Kallen are the only available when it comes to Lelouch's romantic feelings.
C.C. was shot down as a romance. She was important, but not "this" way.
And...not really ok with your persona thing but well.
And I didn't get the lust/romance thing.

Lolipopo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 13:33   Link #1943
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Euphie > C.C. and Kallen?
...I think this is really the wrong thread for this.
Old 2009-06-07, 13:50   Link #1944
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Euphie > C.C. and Kallen?
...I think this is really the wrong thread for this.
Yes because she was a sister he was very close to as a child. Blood is thicker than water
Old 2009-06-07, 14:04   Link #1945
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lolipopo View Post
Shirley and Kallen are the only available when it comes to Lelouch's romantic feelings.
C.C. was shot down as a romance. She was important, but not "this" way.
And...not really ok with your persona thing but well.
And I didn't get the lust/romance thing.
I said "love not lust/romance" you can't confuse this with attraction hence why CC and Kallen are at the bottom of the list. Believe me you can be romantic without loving someone >_>.

Do you honestly believe that Kallen was the center of Lulu's universe . While she does have some influence on him Nunnally affected him way more. Lulu didn't trust CC or Kallen for most of the series compared to Nannully and Shirley
Old 2009-06-07, 14:08   Link #1946
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Yes because she was a sister he was very close to as a child. Blood is thicker than water
You forget that Lelouch broke ties with his family the moment he was send to Japan, and with Euphie probably the second Japan was invaded (he wrote her a letter before that).
He was ready to turn her into a person hated by every Number even before his Geass went out of control. And just because he recognized the complete pureness of her heart for what it was in the end, doesn't mean she suddenly became more important to him than anyone except Nunally.
There are bonds stronger than blood, and I have no doubt that for Lelouch, it's Suzaku > Euphie and probably even Shirley/C.C./Kallen > Euphie. I can't prove that, of course, but neither can you, and that's why I say it doesn't belong into this thread.
For Lelouch, blood means nothing - the only person he saw as his family until the end was Nunally. He also accepted Rolo as his brother, even though they were not related by blood.
Oh, and he killed Clovis without a second thought, who indeed was being a bastard, but still genuinely loved Lelouch.

Edit:
It works both ways - you can also love someone without having romantic feelings for them, family or not.
Old 2009-06-07, 14:59   Link #1947
prototype_sky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
You forget that Lelouch broke ties with his family the moment he was send to Japan, and with Euphie probably the second Japan was invaded (he wrote her a letter before that).
He was ready to turn her into a person hated by every Number even before his Geass went out of control. And just because he recognized the complete pureness of her heart for what it was in the end, doesn't mean she suddenly became more important to him than anyone except Nunally.
There are bonds stronger than blood, and I have no doubt that for Lelouch, it's Suzaku > Euphie and probably even Shirley/C.C./Kallen > Euphie. I can't prove that, of course, but neither can you, and that's why I say it doesn't belong into this thread.
For Lelouch, blood means nothing - the only person he saw as his family until the end was Nunally. He also accepted Rolo as his brother, even though they were not related by blood.
Oh, and he killed Clovis without a second thought, who indeed was being a bastard, but still genuinely loved Lelouch.

Edit:
It works both ways - you can also love someone without having romantic feelings for them, family or not.

Euphie's importance is up for debate but there is no denying that if lulu was in a situation where his entire harem was in danger along with nunnally and he could only save one girl. Nunnally would be that girl
Old 2009-06-07, 15:06   Link #1948
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Euphie's importance is up for debate but there is no denying that if lulu was in a situation where his entire harem was in danger along with nunnally and he could only save one girl. Nunnally would be that girl
Yeah, well, it's Nunally.
Not many people would dare deny her immense importance. xD
Old 2009-06-07, 15:19   Link #1949
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
Nogitsune, you might be right about him not caring much about the rest of his family... But still, he had a clear oppotunity to kill Euphie during the hostage accident, and he said it, he killed Clovis because he was the Emperor's child... "then again, you are too". But he didn't shoot her. So he did care about her more than the rest, probably.
And his attitude after her declaration of SAZ was more like a panic, so he tried to choose his mind the way that was most convinient for him. I think he knew that it wasn't that way deep inside, but he, as usual, tried to act tougher than he really could. "You didn't change a bit" - Euphie's words) Although from different situation, but still, I think it was right on mark if we talk about Lelouch.
And also, he didn't tell anybody anything about his plan with Euphie, so we cannot say for certain he was himself sure of his own plan.

And if we did bring up the topic again, his words to Shirley in S1 "I'm not sure anymore" is for me the greatest hint on romance in either of the seasons. But otherwise I think Lelouch is yet another person who could care for many people and many girls (Kallen, C.C., Shirley) but not in the "special" way. And he again prooves that there can be only one girl in one's heart, and for him it was certainly his sister, although it's not romantic, it still doesn't leave enough room for any serious romantic feelings for anybody)
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 15:30   Link #1950
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eleonore Magilinon View Post
Nogitsune, you might be right about him not caring much about the rest of his family... But still, he had a clear oppotunity to kill Euphie during the hostage accident, and he said it, he killed Clovis because he was the Emperor's child... "then again, you are too". But he didn't shoot her. So he did care about her more than the rest, probably.
And his attitude after her declaration of SAZ was more like a panic, so he tried to choose his mind the way that was most convinient for him. I think he knew that it wasn't that way deep inside, but he, as usual, tried to act tougher than he really could. "You didn't change a bit" - Euphie's words) Although from different situation, but still, I think it was right on mark if we talk about Lelouch.
And also, he didn't tell anybody anything about his plan with Euphie, so we cannot say for certain he was himself sure of his own plan.
Actually, I agree with that.
And I'm not saying Lelouch didn't care about Euphie. He definitely did care. But not because they were related by blood, but because he happened to like her for who she was.
However, it's certainly not a fact that he loved her more than, let's say, C.C., and I don't think so, because they were accomplices and had been through so much with each other. It's simply the impression I got.
The only thing I feel save in saying that Suzaku was his most important person after Nunally, despite them not being related, and of course, I can't prove that, either.

Quote:
And if we did bring up the topic again, his words to Shirley in S1 "I'm not sure anymore" is for me the greatest hint on romance in either of the seasons. But otherwise I think Lelouch is yet another person who could care for many people and many girls (Kallen, C.C., Shirley) but not in the "special" way. And he again prooves that there can be only one girl in one's heart, and for him it was certainly his sister, although it's not romantic, it still doesn't leave enough room for any serious romantic feelings for anybody)
I agree.
Well, except that I don't think that caring so much for Nunally would prevent him from having strong romantic feelings for someone. It's just that it would never be that special someone > Nunally. It would have been the same if she was a boy, or if she had a twin.
It's not that there's no room for another girl. It's just that they have too much history... and that Lelouch has a sister complex.
Old 2009-06-07, 15:45   Link #1951
Eleonore Magilinon
Dreaming Sorceress

Send a message via ICQ to Eleonore Magilinon Send a message via MSN to Eleonore Magilinon
Quote:
The only thing I feel save in saying that Suzaku was his most important person after Nunally, despite them not being related, and of course, I can't prove that, either.
But despite you not being able to proove it, we agree. I do think that Suzaku was his most important person above Nunnally, at least in the first part of S1. And that made it all more difficult for him to deal with them drifting apart and being greater and greater enemies...
And as I sometimes think that the whole show is in the end about the two of them and their friendship, I'm now overflowing with emotions and not able to put them in words correctly)

Quote:
Well, except that I don't think that caring so much for Nunally would prevent him from having strong romantic feelings for someone. It's just that it would never be that special someone > Nunally. It would have been the same if she was a boy, or if he had a twin.
It's not that there's no room for another girl. It's just that they have too much history... and that Lelouch has a sister complex.
Well, I see true love as being able to place that special someone above everyone else. And we agree that there's nobody he could have placed above Nunnally.
Eleonore Magilinon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-07, 15:46   Link #1952
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Q&A thread, not romance thread. Take it to general discussion. However, just to comment, prototype_sky completely missed the point of my comment, so this entire thing started on a misunderstanding.
Old 2009-06-07, 16:02   Link #1953
Nogitsune
Shameless Fangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by morbosfist View Post
Q&A thread, not romance thread.
Agreed.
Moved it to the General Discussion thread.
Old 2009-06-11, 16:21   Link #1954
ClovisLaBritannia
1 of the Four Holy Swords

from which episode is this pic?
http://media.photobucket.com/image/m...a/3vl1.png?o=4
ClovisLaBritannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-11, 16:31   Link #1955
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClovisLaBritannia View Post
Turn 14, when they attack the Geass Cult.
Old 2009-06-13, 11:49   Link #1956
CapoExecutor
In R'lyeh where he dreams

How were those that were half-Britannian and half-Japanese treated?

ACQUIRING COMPLETE.
CapoExecutor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-13, 14:07   Link #1957
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CapoExecutor View Post
How were those that were half-Britannian and half-Japanese treated?
Well, it really really depends on the situation, but just look at Kallen for example. I imagine that, if they Brittanian parent was even halfway decent, that they would try and give their child all the benefits in life they could, so I imagine, for the most part, that they had it pretty good.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 20:56   Link #1958
NateFate
Just A Newbie Animers

Send a message via Yahoo to NateFate
i wanna ask

why the 10 to 11 in code geass r2 didnt match?
NateFate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 21:06   Link #1959
Nobodyman9
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krekez View Post
i wanna ask

why the 10 to 11 in code geass r2 didnt match?
What do you mean? I don't understand your question.
Nobodyman9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-06-14, 21:48   Link #1960
NateFate
Just A Newbie Animers

Send a message via Yahoo to NateFate
i mean 9 - 10 in code geass R2 was didnt match

in 9 Order Of Black Nights left japan but in 10 suddenly they have a war with Chinese Federation
NateFate is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a