Spoiler for 39:
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 13:28   Link #18884
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Magin Send a message via MSN to Magin
Spoiler for 39:

On a side note, even though this probably belongs in the anime thread, the R to V anime gets released state-side May 17th... brace yourselves

R+V fanfic- Chapter 4 of A Water Bride and a Vampire is now up at FF.net!

All fans of Inner or Outer Moka, come join her fanclub!
Magin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 13:43   Link #18885
Tachibana
タチバナ

Spoiler for 39:

@Majin

Cool, i plan on buying the anime anyway, i don't really care if it's not as potent as the manga, but i like the colors and Nana Mizuki's music, btw where did you find this out?

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-02-04 at 16:00.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-04, 13:53   Link #18886
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

There's an article on it at ANN (interestingly enough, that same article was also talking about the delay of a certain hentai )

Old 2011-02-04, 19:48   Link #18887
khprincessh

what kind of freaking chapter was that its so short and kurmum get over tsukune he's taken and gggirl no need 4 crying
Old 2011-02-05, 00:15   Link #18888
Chris38

Spoiler for 39:
Old 2011-02-05, 00:27   Link #18889
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Ikeda really emphasize on how much the girls love Tsukune, he never lets up on this. I'm sure it's killing everyone to know how the matter is going to be resolved.
HayashiTakara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 03:02   Link #18890
Chris38

I kind of remembered something that was mentioned by Fong Fong, but kind of forgotten due to this whole commotion started with Akua's appearance, I mean that Fong Fong wanted Tsukune to become a prat of his family, which despite being lead by good people, is a youkai mafia group.... and basically with Tsukune becoming a disciple of Tohou Fuhai, Tsukune became a part of the Wong family as well...

After all, Tsukune and his friends are probably going to need Tohou Fuhai's help in the future as well, and I don't think that Tsukune is going to sever the ties that he has with the Wong family...

Of course, those ties is a double edged sword, but that doesn't change the fact that currently Tsukune has established connections with the youkai underworld, not to mention the fact that the Shuzen family probably has some connections with the youkai underworld as well, so if Tsukune gets together with Moka, then Tsukune's connections with the youkai underworld are going to be strengthened, in a sense confirming Kyouko's speculation from the first season about Tsukune becoming a yakuza...

Simply saying I'm starting to wonder if Ikeda is going to further develop this part of the relationship between Tsukune and the Wong family ... after all, I don't think that Ikeda has forgotten, about the fact that the Wong family is a mafia organization...
Old 2011-02-05, 08:39   Link #18891
Tachibana
タチバナ

Well, according to Tim-Tim, Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the girls are already a part of the Wong family even if they are not blood related and them being Fanfan's friends has strengthened this bond.

Not to mention that Tsukune being the disciple of Touhou Fuhai like you say will further make Tsukune's bond with them even stronger as well as the Aono families bond, unknown to his parents, but Kyouko's prediction of Tsukune being involved with the Yakuza came true.

Yeah about the youkai underworld, according to Fanfan, Tsukune is becoming a very well known famous person and i highly doubt that even Akua and the Shuzen family are aware of Tsukune yet even though they have strong connections with the youkai underworld, like the Wong family.

But Tsukune will also have future affiliation with the Shuzen family and become a part of that family as well, since him and Moka are destined lovers and of course they would get married in the future which is going to make him Issa's son-in-law and the brother to the 3 other Shuzen sisters. Tsukune of course is already related to Akasha via her Shinso blood in him, Akua will probably be the first one to be know to all of this, unless Kokoa has figured it out, but i guess they don't have a physical description of Tsukune, but probably have heard about him including his name.

Tsukune's role is that of a person who brings peace and helps other people achieve peace, rather than being one of the ones to save the world besides Moka that is, but Tsukune is going to have some powerful connections with lots of people in the future...

Last edited by Tachibana; 2011-02-05 at 10:33.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-02-05, 08:54   Link #18892
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
Well, according to Tim-Tim, Tsukune, Moka and the rest of the girls are already a part of the Wong family even if they are not blood related and them being Fanfan's friends has strengthened this bond.

Not to mention that Tsukune being Touhou's disciple of Touhou Fuhai like you say will further make Tsukune's bond with them even stronger as well as the Aono families bond, unknown to his parents, but Kyouko's prediction of Tsukune being involved with the Yakuza came true.

Yeah about the youkai underworld, according to Fanfan, Tsukune is becoming a very well known and famous person and i highly doubt that even Akua and the Shuzen family are aware of Tsukune yet even though they have strong connections with the youkai underworld, like the Wong family.

But Tsukune will also have future affiliation with the Shuzen family and become a part of that family as well, since him and Moka are destined lovers and of course they would get married in the future which is going to make him Issa's son-in-law and the brother to the 3 other Shuzen sisters. Tsukune of course is already related to Akasha via her Shinso blood in him, Akua will probably be the first one to be know to all of this, unless Kokoa has figured it out, but i guess they don't have a physical description of Tsukune, but probably have heard about him including his name.

Tsukune's role is that of a person who brings peace and helps other people achieve peace, rather than being one of the ones to save the world besides Moka that is, but Tsukune is going to have some powerful connections with lots of people in the future...
Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that
Old 2011-02-06, 02:57   Link #18893
Magin
#1 Akashiya Moka Fan
*Author

I see Tsukune is going down the Heroes route/ 99% of RPGs route...

Save the Girl. Save the World.

Old 2011-02-06, 03:00   Link #18894
Chris38

@Shinso Tsukune

Well, it will still take some time, before Tsukune's connections with the underworld reach that point, after all being admitted into the Shuzen family won't be easy, especially if we consider the fact that the Shuzen family seems to be currently divided, with Moka and Kokoa being on the side of the Youkai Academy, while both Kahula and Akua or on the side of Fairy Tale, and while it's possible that Kahula and Akua will be able to overcome their differences, it's still going to take some time, before that happens.

After all, in Akua's case it depends on how the fight between her and Tsukune is going to look like - after all, if Akua severely injures Tsukune or does something strange to him , then I don't think that Moka will be able to forgive Akua for lying her hands on her property...

I mean it was already mentioned in the first Season in the manga, during the fight with Midou, where Tsukune's vampire powers became permanent, that Tsukune is Moka's familiar, and while this part of the relationship between Moka and Tsukune hasn't been developed that much in the manga so far, I believe that vampires take those kind of things really seriously, and considering Inner Moka's personality, I don't think that she is going to be happy if something happens to Tsukune... especially while he's trying to "save her"...

After all, judging from the contents of chapter 38, currently Tsukune is a lot more important to Moka, then her relationship with Akua... still I hope that things won't go that way, but it seems that we don't have any choice, but to wait and see how Ikeda is going to resolve this problem...
Old 2011-02-06, 10:10   Link #18895
Tachibana
タチバナ

As for Ura-Moka i really liked what she said about Tsukune wondering if she will ever see him again, another clear indication of her love for him.

But according to Ura and Omote, Tsukune is no familiar but others in the Shuzen family might think this way.

About Kahlua, she would join Tsukune's side to rescue Moka and if Miyabi is an ally of Kiria than that means Kahlua is going to join in the raid of the Fairy Tale HQ.

Even though Kahlua and Akua may be in Fairy Tale, those two don't think the same way, which they don't according to Kahlua not wanting Akua and Moka to reunite.

About Akua hurting Tsukune in the way that you say, i don't think we really have to worry about that since according to "something" i saw for Chapter 39 thats not something we really need to worry about.

What i'm really looking forward to is some comical interactions between Kahlua and Tsukune.
Old 2011-02-06, 23:50   Link #18896
Chris38

Well, I think that it's still a little to early to discuss, how the raid on the Fairy Tale's headquarters is going to look like, but considering the fact that both Kiria and Hokuto have appeared after Akua has left with Moka, and that Hokuto has said to Tsukune that they are a part of Fairy Tale as well, I don't think that they would want to expose their temporary alliance with Tsukune, by sending some of their subdivision members with him...

Not to mention that, after all there is a conflict of interests between Hokuto and Tsukune, after all ... even if both of them want to currently rescue Moka from Akua's clutches, they still have a conflict of interests after they manage to rescue Moka, and at the current point, we don't have any clues on how Ikeda plans to resolve that...

Meaning that I don't think that Kahula is going to infiltrate Fairy Tale's headquarters, unless she would be acting independently disregarding the orders of the Fairy Tale organization, which is a possibility as well...
Old 2011-02-07, 01:09   Link #18897
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Karua is the viciously loyal type due to her upbringing, while Akua runs off of selfish motivations.

After the rescue of Moka, I wonder whats going to happen with Akua... will she join the good side? or will she die? or will she do the retreating villain act? Considering how crazy she is, the first two is more likely to happen over retreat.
Old 2011-02-07, 02:06   Link #18898
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Karua is the viciously loyal type due to her upbringing, while Akua runs off of selfish motivations.

After the rescue of Moka, I wonder whats going to happen with Akua... will she join the good side? or will she die? or will she do the retreating villain act? Considering how crazy she is, the first two is more likely to happen over retreat.
I agree the two first options are more likely to happen, but honestly speaking... it depends on what is actually going to happen during Tsukune's raid on the Fairy Tale's headquarters, and at the current moment we can't predict anything about that.

I also agree about you're statement on Kahula's character, although she still takes independent actions from time to time, after all I don't think anyone has ordered Kahula to inform Kokoa about the fact that the Shuzen family has given it's support to the Fairy Tale organization, and that the eggs, one which was planted in the Yuki Onna village, have something to do with Fairy Tale's plans...

Of course, the probability of her appearing to help Tsukune and the others in rescuing Moka is pretty low, but it's still a possibility that she will change sides later in the manga, but that probably won't happen, until the alliance between the Shuzen family and Fairy Take is going to break up, probably due to Tsukune's and Moka's actions...
Old 2011-02-07, 09:46   Link #18899
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris38 View Post
I agree the two first options are more likely to happen, but honestly speaking... it depends on what is actually going to happen during Tsukune's raid on the Fairy Tale's headquarters, and at the current moment we can't predict anything about that.

I also agree about you're statement on Kahula's character, although she still takes independent actions from time to time, after all I don't think anyone has ordered Kahula to inform Kokoa about the fact that the Shuzen family has given it's support to the Fairy Tale organization, and that the eggs, one which was planted in the Yuki Onna village, have something to do with Fairy Tale's plans...

Of course, the probability of her appearing to help Tsukune and the others in rescuing Moka is pretty low, but it's still a possibility that she will change sides later in the manga, but that probably won't happen, until the alliance between the Shuzen family and Fairy Take is going to break up, probably due to Tsukune's and Moka's actions...
Well, it doesn't effect her any to tell Kokoa since Kokoa is a bearer of the same name. Kokoa just chooses to be with Moka and the others.

Karua is more of an enforcer, the "muscle" if you will. She only needs to know what she needs to know. Although whether she knows all of whats going on is still unknown we've only seen her for a short time.
Old 2011-02-07, 09:56   Link #18900
Tachibana
タチバナ

I doubt Issa would have joined Fairy Tale willingly, because there is something up with the "alliance" and your right. This however would also go against Akasha's wish for peace and it will be Moka's and Tsukune's actions that will lead to Fairy Tale's and the Shuzen familie's break-up, which of course will happen because once Fairy Tale HQ falls the organization falls with it.

I also agree that Kahlua's actions by secretly going to the Yuki-Onna village and meeting with Kokoa and Ruby, wasn't because she was under orders this is of her own free will, she is indeed a future ally but i might not happen to like you say until the Shuzen familie's alliance with Fairy Tale is broken up.

As for Akua, Tsukune would be the only one to truly care for Akua during and after their fight, we know that Tsukune wouldn't kill her, but let's not forget Akua grew up like Moka except the assassin part, Tsukune was able to change Moka from hating humans, if anyone is capable of bringing Akua on the side of good, it's Tsukune.

However, if Akua were to die, than it won't be by Tsukune's hands...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire