AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-04-14, 03:41   Link #25041
balongbitz
Ordinary Bystander

Who will be the lead character this time eh?
Old 2013-04-14, 05:05   Link #25042
tsunade666

Angelerator will still can't beat Fiamma even without full power. The power of holy right guarantees absolute victory that's why its like playing a game with god mode on.

The problem with Fiamma who doesn't have access with Index's grimoires is holy right has limited use. But if Fiamma is serious. You don't need second shot against someone who can one shot win. Plus the problem with holy right is it discards the distance of the opponent and the power output it uses measures against the opponent and produce necessary power to win.

So even if your in pluto you will still be killed. One shot. Without problem of traveling the distance because its like pseudo teleportation or Gae Bolg. Fiamma only needs to direct Holy right and it will kill you. Though Gae bolg has 50 meters maximum distance restriction while Holy right doesn't.
Old 2013-04-14, 05:30   Link #25043
Mr.Kyon
I crack you up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jalvin_billster1091 View Post
Super, Side Story
Willing to bet on this.

Believer of the Great Sumeragi.

One Does Not Simply Make Touma A Good Protagonist ~ The Truth.

"Kyon has set his 'enemy that must be defeated' to be 'bad writing' of the world. The more there is, the stronger his Holy Crack " ~ Chaos2Frozen.
Old 2013-04-14, 06:46   Link #25044
RPG_Fanatic
Fallere825

Sexy Side Story
Silly Side Story
Simple Side Story
Sandwich Side Story
Solo Side Story
Saten Side Story

Kamachi is trolling us by not letting us know the main character for this.
Old 2013-04-14, 08:44   Link #25045
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Kanzaki, because the previous SS for the Railgun dvd was her and they're just throwing us out of a loop.

If not, and assuming it's for the magic side... Stiyl? Silvia? Sherry? Sasha...?

...Saints?
Old 2013-04-14, 09:28   Link #25046
Trung-t-rung

Seria side story ?
Old 2013-04-14, 09:31   Link #25047
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Shin Sekai Sensou.
Old 2013-04-14, 09:36   Link #25048
judasmartel
*Author

In other words, "New World War" aka World War 3!
Old 2013-04-14, 09:43   Link #25049
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Smoking Sick Stylish.
Old 2013-04-14, 10:09   Link #25050
leukrota

"S Side Story", a side story to Railgun S...

... I guess that would be a "Side, Side Story" as jalvin suggested
Old 2013-04-14, 10:53   Link #25051
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by balongbitz View Post
Acqua of the Back's ability which is called "Divine Mother's mercy" can prevent any forms of punishments. the question is, is Mental Out's(Shokohou Misaki) ability considered as a form of punishment or what? just asking.
I remember Brunhild said something like people like her have magical barriers to prevent outsider invading her mind through magic, so I guess as fellow saints Acqua, Kanzaki, Silvia, etc have a protection against mental attacks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
"S Side Story", a side story to Railgun S...

... I guess that would be a "Side, Side Story" as jalvin suggested
Sounds right coming from Kamachi.
Old 2013-04-14, 11:44   Link #25052
FiveOVER
Daydreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Angelerator will still can't beat Fiamma even without full power. The power of holy right guarantees absolute victory that's why its like playing a game with god mode on.

The problem with Fiamma who doesn't have access with Index's grimoires is holy right has limited use. But if Fiamma is serious. You don't need second shot against someone who can one shot win. Plus the problem with holy right is it discards the distance of the opponent and the power output it uses measures against the opponent and produce necessary power to win.

So even if your in pluto you will still be killed. One shot. Without problem of traveling the distance because its like pseudo teleportation or Gae Bolg. Fiamma only needs to direct Holy right and it will kill you. Though Gae bolg has 50 meters maximum distance restriction while Holy right doesn't.
Assuming fiamma can 1 shot anything of his choice, he could easily choose the earth itself as a target and threatened the world to obedience. My conjecture is that there's a limit to the magnitude of power the right hand can possess, similar to how reflection cannot work beyond a certain magnitude (sweep). Thus, the only real way to determine the victor is through comparing the limit of magnitude of the two powers: black wing and holy right, which only kamachi knows for sure. Both cannot be completely erased by imagine breaker, both are mountain busters.

In my opinion accelerator will still have the advantage with defense throughout his whole body and two offensive wings, while fiamma have absolute range but rely on a single hand for both offense and defense. Its your take I guess...
Old 2013-04-14, 11:59   Link #25053
Acer
Death to the infidels!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kanzaki, because the previous SS for the Railgun dvd was her and they're just throwing us out of a loop.

If not, and assuming it's for the magic side... Stiyl? Silvia? Sherry? Sasha...?

...Saints?
best opinion, my beloved Saints deserve more prominence
Old 2013-04-14, 12:06   Link #25054
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post

...Saints?
I overlooked this post.

You are right, likely it will be a SS focussed on Saint with Kanzaki as the main character I guess, this well could be build up for what is going to come next like it did with the first SS regarding Gungnir and Norse Myth.
Old 2013-04-14, 14:10   Link #25055
Rovert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiveOVER View Post
Assuming fiamma can 1 shot anything of his choice, he could easily choose the earth itself as a target and threatened the world to obedience. My conjecture is that there's a limit to the magnitude of power the right hand can possess, similar to how reflection cannot work beyond a certain magnitude (sweep). Thus, the only real way to determine the victor is through comparing the limit of magnitude of the two powers: black wing and holy right, which only kamachi knows for sure. Both cannot be completely erased by imagine breaker, both are mountain busters.

In my opinion accelerator will still have the advantage with defense throughout his whole body and two offensive wings, while fiamma have absolute range but rely on a single hand for both offense and defense. Its your take I guess...
Holy Right has the ability to defeat any ENEMY to be more specific. It draws upon and adjusts itself on the enemy that he is facing.
The whole point of conjuring up WWIII was that he could make the entire world his enemy thus Holy Right will adjust itself.
The despair and angst during this conflict was fueling his Holy Right to a point where he could simply "defeat" the world so to speak. By defeating, he saves it in a way.

Should Accelerator become Fiamma's ENEMY then he will be able to conjure up the power to defeat Accelerator even in Angel mode. Again by simple "waving" his right hand.

IB should be taken as an exception to any rule since even Holy Right doesn't know how to adjust itself to it. IB is a super strong ability to some but worthless to others.

Last edited by Rovert10; 2013-04-14 at 14:21.
Old 2013-04-14, 14:22   Link #25056
Raisingfalcon
Class minus 13

Acqua of the back needs to appear again >_> such a boss. Seeing the cover of new testament 7 it seems that wont be anytime soon
Old 2013-04-14, 14:34   Link #25057
Rovert10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raisingfalcon View Post
Acqua of the back needs to appear again >_> such a boss. Seeing the cover of new testament 7 it seems that wont be anytime soon
Question is what would his role be now. He been blasted to the point of being a normal human.

Be cool if he could somehow regain his power.
Old 2013-04-14, 15:05   Link #25058
tsunade666

I also want to see someone form the magic side. Like an update on what happen to the 3 major organization. There was no news about them lately and Laura is scaring me when she is not being mentioned. That old coot is probably preparing something.
Old 2013-04-14, 18:36   Link #25059
OverNOut
The Obsever

What about Shokuhou Side Story (for those who don't know that is Misaki's last name)?
Old 2013-04-14, 19:02   Link #25060
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by OverNOut View Post
What about Shokuhou Side Story (for those who don't know that is Misaki's last name)?
We're working on the assumption that it would be a Magic side story like last time.

Besides, Misaki isn't the type of character Kamachi would write as a main character.

...hey anybody remembers this line? Im paraphrasing but it goes something like-

"Even the backstory of Kamijou and Index is close to taking up a whole volume..."
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen