AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2013-02-04, 00:30   Link #2541
Gravitas Free Zone

Ye gods 82K in ammo.
Gravitas Free Zone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 00:37   Link #2542
Mow Yun

Send a message via AIM to Mow Yun
The price of underestimating how many shells I need to carry games

Imagine the 50% victory exp and money bonus though @_@;;;;
Mow Yun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 01:56   Link #2543
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myssa Rei View Post
Nooo! They're going to take away the troll tank? Darn. But what are they going to replace it with on the Soviet line? Just leave in the T-50?
Apparently the current plan is to replace the T-50-2 with the Mototank MT-25. Not sure what the tangible differences will be though. Note that while the MT-25 appears to be an all-wheeled vehicle, it can also run on tracks as per the Christie suspension it has, so it's not breaking the "tracked vehicles only" rule with WoT.

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 02:40   Link #2544
Pen3

Just saw a real unicorn game and it was 1 vs 8. The enemy had Puteh and Havok plats too.
Spoiler for Size:
Pen3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 02:51   Link #2545
Sumeragi
Banned

Fire Support Lion

Beautiful game, where the light tanks did a blitzkrieg, the heavies bludgeoned through the town, and the artillery and the Lion provided fire support. Perfectly coordinated battle, I must say.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 09:47   Link #2546
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pen3 View Post
Just saw a real unicorn game and it was 1 vs 8. The enemy had Puteh and Havok plats too.
Spoiler for Size:
Wow, I guess that's his Black Tom MVP submission?

I just checked his tank record, like almost all other unicorns, it looks like this is a restart account .. And he free-xp'd his way past the 38t and the 38tNA, which is typical for any experienced players .. but he has >66% win rate on the T-28, which is impressive! His win rate is incredibly high for all the French autoloaders .. it looks like you spotted a real Unicorn in the wild!
Old 2013-02-04, 11:00   Link #2547
Drake
dn ʎɐʍ sıɥʇ
*Graphic Designer

Had a very strange battle yesterday in the hetzer with a tank I did not recognize called the PzB2 (essentially a german version of the french B2) sadly for me I wasn't able to fully destroy it despite it being tracked just before my team capped the flag.

Although strangely after viewing the player using its profile it did not appear in their tank stats list ?

That aside I'm beginning to get to grips with the Sherman and in my view it plays almost like a turreted TD especially now I've fitted it with the final gun to replace the unwieldy 105.

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Drake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 12:01   Link #2548
Gravitas Free Zone

Argh, I hate having random internet problems during a match start-up. I'm afraid that everyone will think I'm idling.
Old 2013-02-04, 12:10   Link #2549
willx
Nyaaan~~

Definitive proof that bad tanks are bad ..

http://forum.worldoftanks.com/index....8#entry3657408
Old 2013-02-04, 12:56   Link #2550
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Had a very strange battle yesterday in the hetzer with a tank I did not recognize called the PzB2 (essentially a german version of the french B2) sadly for me I wasn't able to fully destroy it despite it being tracked just before my team capped the flag.
The Panzer B2 was a Premium Tier IV Heavy Tank that used to be available in the store, and afaik it has special matchmaking that prevents it from facing anything heavier than its own tier (meaning it never faces Tier V vehicles). It got removed once the French tree came out though.

In other news, my dreams crushed

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2013-02-04, 13:00   Link #2551
Sumeragi
Banned

Be patient.
Old 2013-02-04, 13:01   Link #2552
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Don't worry, my patience is long when it comes to WoT. Though at least I can continue on with the knowledge that I won't have to grind the British Heavy tree too hard in the immediate future, and that if I did, I'll stop at the Conqueror.

Old 2013-02-04, 13:26   Link #2553
Sumeragi
Banned

So, over Heavy Brawl Weekend I managed to grind my heavy panzer crew from 44% second skill to 74% third skill and get my medium crew into their third skill from 55% second skill, earned 4 million credits, and finally turned around my general loss streak. Not a bad weekend.
Old 2013-02-04, 13:51   Link #2554
Strigon 13
Electrosphere

Well, to me on this weekend I managed to buy 2 tanks, put rammer in all my tanks, vents in some, bought bynocs, camo nets, and stacked myself with A LOT of gold shells for my IS (like 100).
Still, i though that i could have made more money (internet was a b**** the whole weekend with 25000ms lag spikes & random disconections)
Strigon 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 13:59   Link #2555
Gravitas Free Zone

I bought some extra VStabs, vents, rammers, GLD and the like. And 12 garage slots.

Had a sudden, terrible realization in a Tier 2/3 match in my Wespe... even if I have the upgraded radio, unless I have scout tanks on my team, a lot of the other players at those tiers have the equivalent of a Bluetooth headset for a signalling device.

"Yay! I can shoot across the map from the base!" "Crap, no one is visible."

Though the specific game I'm referencing did have two kills, direct fire on a PzIII and a Pz38t that wandered onto our base.
Old 2013-02-04, 14:11   Link #2556
LeoXiao
思想工作

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
The Panzer B2 was a Premium Tier IV Heavy Tank that used to be available in the store, and afaik it has special matchmaking that prevents it from facing anything heavier than its own tier (meaning it never faces Tier V vehicles). It got removed once the French tree came out though.
I have one of those. It is one of the weirdest tanks because its armour is (or was) really effective against literally everything under its tier, but absolutely useless against anything above it. It's worst enemies are TDs, especially the Hetzer (which cannot be penned from the front even with gold), and is the only legit tank that should fear the M3 lee. In the old days it used to be quite OP, but now that there are a greater variety of TDs, arty, and the Chi-ha, it isn't quite so indestructible.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 14:13   Link #2557
Sumeragi
Banned

Watching LeoXiao play the E-50 gave me the training to fully utilize the Panther II. Now I'm running around drive-by sniping everything in sight.
Old 2013-02-04, 14:33   Link #2558
LeoXiao
思想工作

Oh no...she's learning.

Just make sure you stay arty safe.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-04, 14:36   Link #2559
willx
Nyaaan~~

Couldn't think of where else to post this other than here:

From Reddit, Kubinka Tank Museum in360