AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-08-26, 21:53   Link #301
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

If you have Nozomu's defense, then you're fine. And Katima's Final Velocity will really help too. You should be fine to face Babzelad. I don't recall getting Cross DIvider that early, I don't think you need it until at least Chapter 4, maybe even 5. Do you have Nozomu's 580M or 880M attack?

Spoiler for 3-2 info:
Old 2008-08-27, 01:51   Link #302
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Send a message via MSN to EternalNite
LOL. I LMAO!!! I didnt lose one drop of hp to the boss. I use Jatzieta, Nozomu, Ruputna combo.

Spoiler for Method to kill without dying:

But DAMN IT!!!!!! I forgot one base (before the bombing event) at the top of the map which cost me my SS. #%@^#^$@.
EternalNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 11:18   Link #303
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Finally got the time to finish 6-1 with SS. Not so bad on the difficulty at all. Was way ahead on IT and camped a fiar while to get some extra mana. Conserving moves wasn't easy though. -_- Plus having to create 3 teams that could both take on regular packs and then Babzelad made things 'interesting'. All I can say is...I am SO glad I did pick Euphie's 700M/320F all-slot defense or I would have been screwed.

Spoiler for 6-1 teams:

Took Jatzieta's 750F attack and Naya's 780F support skill Lightning Fire. Wow, Naya is suddenly quite an asset. Satsuki's 350M/950F defense looked damn nice but Jatzieta's move looked more cruical.

I tried the early bit of 6-2. I can see myself spending quite some time on this. -_- The minions now have decent moves and their reshuffles are quite unpredictable, making some defenses hard. And the dragons are back. Any tips, I hear this one is very hard.
Old 2008-08-31, 12:05   Link #304
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

There was no reply on this thread for so long LOL. I m at chpt 5-2 now, fighting Central. Jus started the mission. I got SS all the way now, getting the hang of the game. However, all the new PW are coming like free and i duno which skills to add for who... I tried to add the most useful ones though. I think i need a little help on the PW XD.

Af getting Euphie, i think Nozomu suxs lol. Nah, shes too broken >.<. She took out all the Guardians in my 5-1 mission, except for the Green on of course...

I am a bit woory abt my Katima and Ruptna. Katima only has the two default attacks and the 8% one. Wile Ruptna only have all default attacks. Thalia also only added the lighting attack to her. Wonder if i should add more attacks to them.
Old 2008-08-31, 14:49   Link #305
PhoenixG
Hi-Eternal

You don't need to worry about it. They get their better skills later in the story.
PhoenixG is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-08-31, 21:38   Link #306
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

From 5-2 take Euphie's 700M/320F all-slot defense. It is critical.

Christ, you're gonna be ahead of me by the end of the week....

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2008-08-31 at 22:30.
Last Sinner is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-01, 01:28   Link #307
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

Lol, i dont think so. I going overseas nxt week so cant b playing T_T. And the translation seem to stop on tt blog >.<. Hope tt guy will continue on it.
Old 2008-09-03, 08:58   Link #308
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

@EternalNite: What moves do your characters have at where you're currently at?

Now at 7-1. 6-2 was amazingly easy. The guide said this one was hard yet I had no problems at all. Rather confused. Taking Naya's Lightning Fire was definitely the right move. Turned this map into a cakewalk.

Spoiler for 6-2 aftermath:

One thing confuses me about 7-1 though. It's obvious you take a clockwise direction along the six island warps, since it's enforced. But how do you get to the target point in the middle?
Old 2008-09-03, 10:08   Link #309
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

5-2 was >.<. I got Nozomu heading towards the destination. Euphie and my other three teams are going for the other route. But when u wrap into the other side, a White Guardian appear. I have problem nailing it down. Who should i use?
Old 2008-09-03, 10:17   Link #310
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
One thing confuses me about 7-1 though. It's obvious you take a clockwise direction along the six island warps, since it's enforced. But how do you get to the target point in the middle?
Kill everything.

Also, you're about to lose Satsuki and Salles for a while.
Old 2008-09-03, 20:09   Link #311
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by EternalNite View Post
5-2 was >.<. I got Nozomu heading towards the destination. Euphie and my other three teams are going for the other route. But when u wrap into the other side, a White Guardian appear. I have problem nailing it down. Who should i use?
A familiar problem.

Use Jatzieta/Sorluska/Salles on the one that appears to the right of the warp after it's used. Use Katima/Nozomi/Naya to clear up to the White Dragon on the warp side and to fight it for one battle, then have Euphoria AR finish it. Nozomu AR can clear to the Target point.

To beat the White Dragon, use Incinerate with Jatzieta and Naya. It's their Remaining Zone move that hits the turn after when your Attacker attacks. It's unblockable, so it's the best move against them at this point. If you have Jatzieta's 750F attack, it will help as well, but it's not necessary. I didn't have it when I did 5-2. And for reward, make sure you get Euphie's 700M/320F all slot defense or you will have major problems with 6-1.

@Erhjegel: Hmmm....damn. Satsuki, not exactly going to miss her since I haven't even used her for anything since Chapter 3. But Salles....dammit. I had to pump a lot of levels into him so I could get through Chapter 6. Him I will miss, Satsuki, not really. She was finally beginning to be useful for the first time in a very long time now she had 500M/300F attack, 350M/950F defense and a rank 2 Vanish. Typical that's when she legs it. -_-
Old 2008-09-03, 21:47   Link #312
lightl

oh for anyone looking Ikaruga Satsuki fiigure its going for 50% off at Hobby search so its like 3200 yen or something like it
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 01:56   Link #313
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Do they have Katima figures?

I'm getting even more confused with 7-1. In the mid 500s for IT, I ended up on the final island after I left the sand island. Um, was that supposed to happen? Because I haven't been on the islands on the right side of the map yet. I note the IT limit for this one is 2048 so I don't think I'll be having problems there, but I'm just so confused. Especially since the east islands have all the bases I need for mana converters. My floating mana has ballooned out to almost 300,000, after I had almost none when I started Chapter 6.
Old 2008-09-04, 04:43   Link #314
lightl

nah only Satsuki figure
lightl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-04, 04:50   Link #315
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Do they have Katima figures?

I'm getting even more confused with 7-1. In the mid 500s for IT, I ended up on the final island after I left the sand island. Um, was that supposed to happen? Because I haven't been on the islands on the right side of the map yet. I note the IT limit for this one is 2048 so I don't think I'll be having problems there, but I'm just so confused. Especially since the east islands have all the bases I need for mana converters. My floating mana has ballooned out to almost 300,000, after I had almost none when I started Chapter 6.
I was mistaken. Yeah, you shouldn't be able to reach the right side of the map just yet. You reach the center once you leave the desert area.

It's the returning mission to that area which will demand you killing every enemy before you reach the center. Once you have Narukana-sama, I believe, with her and Euphy separated into their own ARs.
Old 2008-09-04, 04:56   Link #316
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

So basically the sand island and the centre one take a little longer to clear because they have more mobs, but I can take a near-eternity to soak up mana since you can finish the enemies in half the alloted time? Nice. Cheers, mate.
Old 2008-09-04, 10:33   Link #317
EternalNite
Devil Of The Nite

O.o Thx for the advice. I pwn the White Dragon . Got another SS . I m so happy .
Old 2008-09-05, 03:06   Link #318
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

Also, I don't know about you but Satsuki's pretty helpful if you go through her route first, as the skills that she obtains are very useful, especially against the Golems. >_>; Oh yes, the golems. I'll tell you this early on to use percentage attacks against them, if only to make your life easier.
Old 2008-09-05, 03:58   Link #319
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Grats' on getting Name Breaker, Eternal. It owns.

Golems?

I hit Chapter 8 today. I really don't have much of a clue as to what happened in Chapter 7 though. It was too easy, those two gods were a cakewalk, I managed to absorb over 400,000 mana and do tons of levelling. And as for the story bit after, as well as the bit before 8-1, I am so lost. What I think happened is:

Spoiler:

8-1 looks hard. I'm not sure whether I should be ARing anyone, except for maybe Euphie. I take it Narukana jumps in at about halway through this one?

At this point, my characters' levels are:

23 - Nozomu
22 - Euphie, Katima, Zetsu
20 - Jatzieta
19 - Naya
18 - Thalia, Ruputna, Sorluska, Salles
17 - Satsuki, Subaru
15 - Nozomi (you're probably going WTF at this, hey?)

6-2, I took Satsuki's 350M/950F defense and Thalia's 880M attack (the moveset this move was in was pretty shocking, it was the only good choice aside from Subaru's 950M attack). 7-1, I took Euphie's mid-M/high-F defense and Zetsu's 780M/780F attack on top of receiving the 10%M attack and 1200M support moves Nozomi is automatically given.

Yeah, not sure how long it will take me to get through 8-1. I feel a little soft after 7-1 being so easy. Guide says the difficulty goes up big time in this one. I'm not sure how I want to do teams.

Spoiler for 8-1 teams:
Old 2008-09-05, 04:04   Link #320
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

8-1 is the one where you fight in the Izumo Shrine? You get Narukana-sama after that mission. Also, once you get her, take into account Shinova's words:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinova View Post
You know character levels and permanent wills? How you're supposed to slowly increase them over the course of the game to match the enemies' growing strengths? The game's difficulty is supposed to grow over the length of the game, but that's all a lie fabricated by those crafty bastards at Xuse. This game really has only two levels of difficulty: Before and After Narukana.

Yes, Xuse, I get the point that she's a "I win, can I haz a SS rank now plz? kthx" button.
Cracks me up everytime I read it.

As for AR choices, hmm, I particularly remember having sent in Nozomu, Zetsu and Euphy as ARs.

Tags
battle action, ero-game, eroge, fantasy, rpg, visual novel