AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2008-04-24, 22:38   Link #201
NEONJE

Wow

Crap... a 31 page teaser. It's gonna be a long 30 days. It looks like things are about to get awesome but knowing these manga's it could take 5 years for plot to unfold. I hope not. Does anyone have any idea how long this manga will last. This title really popular and when a series is this popular, it has the tendency to drag out forever without ever really getting anywhere.

Jeffrey
NEONJE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 22:58   Link #202
Kaijin
かいじん

WOW! Just read it and...just WOW. Things are picking up. Cliffhangers are torture!!
Old 2008-04-24, 23:00   Link #203
Queeny
<3

Oh yeah , finally I read it XD

No need to put the spoiler tag now ... right @@" ?

SO zero is the key to kill rido !! no wonder they always use a hunter to kill a vampire !!

I knew it , when kanami went to talk to him will say something important + u won't betray yuuki !!

I think his brother knew that zero too dangerous for his master : rido ...

I don't think that zero will die !! since kanami talked about rising zero to be the
king piece !!

Now , we have to wait for another month ><"
Queeny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 23:20   Link #204
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

are you FREAKING kidding me. another 30 days because of that!?!?!? argggg!! thought it does seem its going to end soon. (hopefully not) for some reason, i'm getting the vibe of "everyone dies at the end."

good for Yori-chan. she's a genuinely good person and friend. and woot, Akitsuki finally did something. it seems like his element is fire. Ruka still hasn't done anything though, same with Seiren. oh well.

and obviously zero isn't going to die. he might be out of commission for a few chapters, but they wouldn't kill him off after developing him the most for essentially the whole series thus far.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 00:18   Link #205
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by germanturkey View Post
and obviously zero isn't going to die. he might be out of commission for a few chapters, but they wouldn't kill him off after developing him the most for essentially the whole series thus far.
Yeah; he has more development than the main heroine(main char) of the series either. Looks like the mangaka really loves Zero.

Just read chapter 39. As always; the revelations/twists and all that are just great. I guess that pretty much solves some of our confusions mostly on Kanames actions in the past chapters.

Spoiler:
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 04:03   Link #206
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

OMG After Reading 35 And 36 Chap....Still Can't Believe That Kaname-Senpai and Yuuki Brother And Sister >.<
Old 2008-04-25, 04:44   Link #207
KrebMarkt
Never do well

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
OMG After Reading 35 And 36 Chap....Still Can't Believe That Kaname-Senpai and Yuuki Brother And Sister >.<
Not exact.
Kaname was/is a Kuran's ancestor who was resurrected by Riddo who used probably hiw own blood during the process so Kaname can't kill Rido.
For some unknown reason Kaname ended up as the foster child of Juuri & Haruka Kuran and became de facto the big bother of Yuuki.
The Kaname x Yuuki can not only viewed as sis-bro stuff but also ancestor-descendant

About chap 39 :
Too bad Yori isn't a vampire too.
KrebMarkt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 05:34   Link #208
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Finished Reading The Last Chap ....And OMG...I Hope Zero Don't Die...>.<
I Don't Want To Wait Month ....They Want Me to Die...
Need To See What Gonna Happened to Yuuki And Kaname-Senpai...Where Are They Gonna Hide From That Rido
Old 2008-04-25, 07:30   Link #209
Ansa

Dear lord did that chapter get translated fast XD

anyway was a good chapter but cliffhanger endings FAIL.
Ansa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 07:33   Link #210
Queeny
<3

hmm ..

Even if kanami did this to zero , there is something messing ?!
why didn't zero do nothing tell now ?? ok everyone sympathy him for what
kanami did ..

but why he's silent + do nothing !! I can't believe after everything that happened
to him , he still the same ... snap out of it !!

for me I think kanami did this to make him move or even do something
for himself and Yuuki ...

I'm sure he didn't do this for himself <<<< I mean kanami ..
since he knows that Yuuki like zero and she's gonna be sad if something
happened to him ...

anyway , I still think there is something messing <_<
Old 2008-04-25, 07:40   Link #211
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
i hope kaname gets killed or dumped like makoto style. i just hate this guy, event after trying for a few weeks i just cant find any little bit of his personnality to be likable. and no amount of "i did this for your sake, i m sacrifying myself for you etc etc" afterward will redeeme this character.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 07:48   Link #212
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
i hope kaname gets killed or dumped like makoto style
That Little Harsh Putting Kaname-Senpai At The Same Spot As Makoto ..
You Have To Wait And See More Chap Before Hating Him
Old 2008-04-25, 07:56   Link #213
PreSage
Strangely dependable...

After chapter 39, I've gotten a bit disappointed in Kaname. I didn't expect the extent of which he used Zero, and partly for freeing himself too. But mostly, I didn't expect he'd just simply run away to let Zero do all the dirty work. Although I understand that because of his curse (which we still don't really know what exactly) he can't kill Rido but I prefer he tries to make a stand at least. Well, we still don't know what will really unfold, so I'll have to wait...another freaking month, argh!...to see.

But as of now after c39, Zero and Kaname are on equal grounds in my book (not that they were that different to begin with XD).

One thing I'm curious though, what is this fragment that Kaname said Zero stole from his younger twin? Is it that Zero took all of Ichiru's power as a vampire hunter while they were still in their mother's womb? Is that why Zero's vampire hunter power/ability is so phenomenal even compared to other vampire hunters? And Zero seems to know this fact as well.

[/TH][/TR][/table]
PreSage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 08:31   Link #214
Kai Yukari

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post
After chapter 39, I've gotten a bit disappointed in Kaname. I didn't expect the extent of which he used Zero, and partly for freeing himself too. But mostly, I didn't expect he'd just simply run away to let Zero do all the dirty work. Although I understand that because of his curse (which we still don't really know what exactly) he can't kill Rido but I prefer he tries to make a stand at least. Well, we still don't know what will really unfold, so I'll have to wait...another freaking month, argh!...to see.

But as of now after c39, Zero and Kaname are on equal grounds in my book (not that they were that different to begin with XD).

One thing I'm curious though, what is this fragment that Kaname said Zero stole from his younger twin? Is it that Zero took all of Ichiru's power as a vampire hunter while they were still in their mother's womb? Is that why Zero's vampire hunter power/ability is so phenomenal even compared to other vampire hunters? And Zero seems to know this fact as well.
I agree, I guess we're seeing Kaname's selfish side here, though I understand him a bit. Part of the curse prevents him from killing the one who woke him, and since Rido wants Yuuki (for reasons we are still unaware of) the most he could do is delay Rido for the rest of their immortal lives and that would be taxing.

So since, Zero is the "King" in Kaname's chess, who is the Knight?

Now we have partial answers but a lot of questions still unanswered and recently raised!
-- We still don't know this resurrection business, why Kaname died and was resurrected.
-- What Rido wants from Yuuki.
-- Why did Ichiru survive in the womb?
-- What's the chairman going to do now? (he looked determined)

Well since Zero plays a vital role here, I'm pretty sure he'll be safe. Kaname did point out that he's starting to transform (I hope it won't make him ugly >_<). I'm excited to see the manifestation of Zero's awesome hunter powers, now when you think of it he's a hybrid of a legendary vampire hunter clan and 3 purebloods, so I don't think it would be beyond imagination that he can kick Rido's ass.

But I don't think it would all tie up within the next chapter, T___T expect another cliffhanger like this one. (Rido and his curls ^_^ Hino-sensei can't draw an ugly antagonist).
Kai Yukari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 08:43   Link #215
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Chaos View Post
That Little Harsh Putting Kaname-Senpai At The Same Spot As Makoto ..
You Have To Wait And See More Chap Before Hating Him
i have read the the available chapters, and i just hate this character.
D a m i e n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 11:16   Link #216
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PreSage View Post

Keep in mind that Kaname already defeated Rido ages ago. Destroying his whole body making his resurrection more longer of some sorts. He just can't kill him. (Rido). And please; He isn't like Zero who doesn't think things through and just jumps in whatever he thinks is whats needed to do and all that. He's doing everything for yuuki. Everything only and just for her. He doesn't care whatever other vamps thinks of him as long as he's able to secure yuuki's safeness.

On Zero's twin. It's been said that Zero has all the abilities of a vampire hunter while Ichirou has nothing. Just a weak kid a childhood; thanks to shizuka letting him drink her blood to make him more like physically uhm....better. The only thing that made Zero a fallen hero is that he became a vampire. Any human that turns into a vampire will eventually turn into a level-E. Unless of course that writer puts up lilke some plot('hole" lol) and make him live and be together with yuuki at the end of the series.
NoOneKnowS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 12:18   Link #217
Queeny
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Keep in mind that Kaname already defeated Rido ages ago. Destroying his whole body making his resurrection more longer of some sorts. He just can't kill him. (Rido). And please; He isn't like Zero who doesn't think things through and just jumps in whatever he thinks is whats needed to do and all that. He's doing everything for yuuki. Everything only and just for her. He doesn't care whatever other vamps thinks of him as long as he's able to secure yuuki's safeness.

On Zero's twin. It's been said that Zero has all the abilities of a vampire hunter while Ichirou has nothing. Just a weak kid a childhood; thanks to shizuka letting him drink her blood to make him more like physically uhm....better. The only thing that made Zero a fallen hero is that he became a vampire. Any human that turns into a vampire will eventually turn into a level-E. Unless of course that writer puts up lilke some plot('hole" lol) and make him live and be together with yuuki at the end of the series.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Nice post but. If it isn't for Kaname. Zero would be long dead ages ago. Be thankful or else this manga would have ended like w/in 4 volumes or so.

EDIT: Oh yeah I'm not a KanamexYuuki fanboy. For all I care Yuuki can just chase Zero(like what she always do) and tell him she loves him and all that crap. Ruka or Seiren is the one for Kaname. Don't diss him. He's the only character in this trainwreck series who knows what he needs to do enable to secure the one he loves and himself. Everything just lands on the palm of his hands. Kaname's lucky. lol.
Nice saying ..

Ahem .. for me I'm still with kanami !!! even after reading this chapter !!

I'll tell you why :

- Yes indeed kanami said he did rise zero to be the new king but still I don't think that kanami is stupid to forget about Yuuki feelings + she won't agree to leave zero behind !! I think he knows that Yuuki will hate him for that !!

- when kanami said that ... did u even look at his face ??
he was serious without showing any sarcastic signs

- about his curse , I think it might be that kanami eventually will die ...
let me say it like this : since Rido is the one who revived kanami ..kanami can't kill him..
after how many times he tried , he can't do it !! so he is cursed for eternity ..

I think if someone else killed rido , kanami curse will disappear and kanami
will die or even return to the place he was revived from ..
because the person who's awaken him no longer exist ..." I mean Rido "

If it's really an act from kanami to be hated by Yuuki so when his curse end
and die she won't get sad over him ...

that's why he keeps acting like a selfish and bad person ....

Another thing :

- let's say that he did take Yuuki with him and ran away , I think yuuki will
escape with Aidou to look for zero ...so she might join the final battle with
zero to kill rido ..

Anything can happen now ...
Old 2008-04-25, 13:08   Link #218
Manji Midou
Aimo ~ Tori no Hito

I've never liked Kaname...but I've never wished him ill, but after reading cp39...I want him to die so bad.....
Manji Midou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-25, 13:18   Link #219
The Chaos
ǾΝΈ ΡЇΈÇΈ is the Best !!

OMG...Why Is There Too Many Who Hate Kaname-Senpai..>.<
Old 2008-04-25, 13:26   Link #220
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

yeah seriously.. why all the kaname hate. he's like the lelouch of this series, and everyone loves him... Zero is definitely the Suzaku, and everyone hates him. hypocrites..

i don't see Zero becoming hax. partially because that'd break all conventions set up in the story already.. if he becomes a Blade like character, i'll just hate him more. couldn't Kaname just command him to kill Rido.. but thats Kaname's humility for you, he doesn't want to use the power, even though he has it.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga