AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-08-28, 19:40   Link #4161
Miraluka
Banned

Guys... those below the line belong to the unknown power category.
Old 2010-08-28, 22:24   Link #4162
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I found something very interesting:

http://www.mediafire.com/?zmwd3y2oooq

I'm not sure if anyone has posted it before but it has a lot of info.
Old 2010-08-28, 22:38   Link #4163
Miraluka
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suzuku View Post

That thing again?
I remember that was flammed a lot on some sites XD.
Old 2010-08-28, 22:45   Link #4164
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

Quote:

Oh that. I couldn't take it seriously, what with all the subjective opinion and wrong information. It's not a good source for info.
Old 2010-08-28, 22:58   Link #4165
Suzuku
(`・⊝・´)/\(`・⊝・´)

I saw a lot of Kuroko wanking but not that much false info. Then again I'm only in the character section still.
Old 2010-08-28, 23:15   Link #4166
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
New character power ranking chart updated for vol 21.

Spoiler:
Who makes these things.....

And how the hell did Kakine fall so low..
Old 2010-08-28, 23:22   Link #4167
Endscape
The Mage of Four Hearts
*Author

He's on the same level as Oriana. That can't be right.

Illusion, illusion, this is illusion. It cannot harm me.
Old 2010-08-28, 23:27   Link #4168
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

They rarely are. I think the Author should just get it over with and create an official power ranking. Though I can understand why it would be difficult.

Well, at least they've stopped placing Aleister at the top and instead now have a special position for unknown combat strength so it's a start... I guess...
Old 2010-08-28, 23:29   Link #4169
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Kakime is powerful but not saint lvl, just the difference on speed would be to much for him to handle (the 2 saint over him).

Oriana is hard to handle mainly because you really cant guess what trick she would pull out.
Old 2010-08-28, 23:38   Link #4170
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phibrizzo View Post
Kakime is powerful but not saint lvl, just the difference on speed would be to much for him to handle (the 2 saint over him).
Kakine was able to fight on par (or at least close to trade blows) with Accelerator, so I don't think speed is an issue for him. Likewise his White Wings also create a barrier around him to protect him from attacks.

Quote:
Oriana is hard to handle mainly because you really cant guess what trick she would pull out.
For a 'normal' human, Oriana is a powerful mage. But she's not the level of a Rule-Breaker like Kakine.
Old 2010-08-28, 23:46   Link #4171
Phibrizzo
Honos628

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Kakine was able to fight on par (or at least close to trade blows) with Accelerator, so I don't think speed is an issue for him. Likewise his White Wings also create a barrier around him to protect him from attacks.
Accelerator whit half his former power, and protecting people unrelated to him pretty much stomped on awaken Kakine... to be honest they are not on the same tier not even close to it, and saints move at supersonic speed, some even more and belive me the term speed blitz comes to my mind, at to that they know magic also.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
For a 'normal' human, Oriana is a powerful mage. But she's not the level of a Rule-Breaker like Kakine.
What make mages in general more powerful and dangerous that espers, is that they are combat trained, hell freda is pretty high for someone without any super power.
Old 2010-08-29, 00:09   Link #4172
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:

What make mages in general more powerful and dangerous that espers, is that they are combat trained, hell freda is pretty high for someone without any super power.
Which vs Kakine doesn't mean much.

If you ask me, him and the two saints above should shift upwards more such that the gap between them and Oriana's tier is widened.
Old 2010-08-29, 00:39   Link #4173
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Accelerator whit half his former power, and protecting people unrelated to him pretty much stomped on awaken Kakine... to be honest they are not on the same tier not even close to it, and saints move at supersonic speed, some even more and belive me the term speed blitz comes to my mind, at to that they know magic also.
And Kakine can turn Light into a weapon.

Speed isn't an issue, the guy's a monster in his own right

Quote:
If Kakine had live roughly the same life as Accelerator growing up, then he's no stranger to violence either which remove any advantage combat training does for mages.
Old 2010-08-29, 00:46   Link #4174
Phibrizzo
Honos628

While the training part maybe true (we are not sure)... aiming and tagging need a reaction time, if he doesnt have the reaction time to proper aim it doesnt matter if the attack is light speed, and even there the attack didnt burn the flesh of kill Accelerator, much less a saint.

I feel Kakine is the right place, the other on his tier not so much.
Old 2010-08-29, 00:52   Link #4175
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
While the training part maybe true (we are not sure)... aiming and tagging need a reaction time, if he doesnt have the reaction time to proper aim it doesnt matter if the attack is light speed, and even there the attack didnt burn the flesh of kill Accelerator, much less a saint.
Then lets look at another angle, that wings of his was still able to keep up with Accelerator, and was capable of withstanding his attacks up to the point when he hijacked it. If Dark Matter can affect everything that passes it, there's no reason why it wouldn't affect magic. Likewise, how would Saints block against an attack that they don't understand?
Old 2010-08-29, 02:00   Link #4176
stillmissing

Quote:
One says "Aureolus Dummy" (when he got freaked out by Touma and went insane) and the other is the calm Aureolus Izzard.
Please forgive me as it's been a long long time since I've so much as glanced at vol 2, but when they refer to the "Dummy", they mean the copy of himself that Izzard created, and whom Stiyl later immolated during the story.
Old 2010-08-29, 02:11   Link #4177
Neki Ecko
Dancing with the Sky

Send a message via Yahoo to Neki Ecko
I think that chart is kinda accurate but power charts doesnt even matter when it comes down to this series. Think about it, Touma has beaten or stay in par with about 90% that is above him.
Old 2010-08-29, 03:46   Link #4178
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neki Ecko View Post
I think that chart is kinda accurate but power charts doesnt even matter when it comes down to this series. Think about it, Touma has beaten or stay in par with about 90% that is above him.
And Shiage defeating Mugino.

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Old 2010-08-29, 05:20   Link #4179
tsunade666

well that's just one of the unknown or could i say power of love?

and Rikou can just copy the AIM of Kakine or Accelerator to pawn the enemy. That's if she can handle the AIM of Accelerator or Kakine.
Old 2010-08-29, 06:04   Link #4180
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
well that's just one of the unknown or could i say power of love?

and Rikou can just copy the AIM of Kakine or Accelerator to pawn the enemy. That's if she can handle the AIM of Accelerator or Kakine.
No, it was mentioned before that neither Kakine nor Accelerator's powers can be copied or cloned. At the most Rikou could only detect and seek them out.
Closed Thread

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen