AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2008-07-13, 09:33   Link #4561
duotiga
Zander Yuusha Kyorugold

Send a message via ICQ to duotiga Send a message via MSN to duotiga
hhmm..will keldim have sniper scope again? let's see the animated scope transformation!!!!
duotiga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 13:04   Link #4562
Zeroedged

I'm disappointed with what I assume is 00's main weapon, I really hope it's not just a gun but from all the pictures I've seen that's what it looks like. Oh well this saddens me.
Zeroedged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 13:29   Link #4563
Ardi220288
Rooaaarrrr

don't know about that since I kind of like the new weapon though and I don't think that's the only weapon it had.

I won't comment anymore about the mobile suit design in 00 since I found it hard to judge wether it's good or bad until I watch the animation (just look at 00 it looks ugly in the concept art but when I saw the animation I come to love it)
Ardi220288 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 13:37   Link #4564
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroedged View Post
I'm disappointed with what I assume is 00's main weapon, I really hope it's not just a gun but from all the pictures I've seen that's what it looks like. Oh well this saddens me.
Its not "just a gun". Its more of a combined gun & sword, not unlike Exia's.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ardi220288 View Post
don't know about that since I kind of like the new weapon though and I don't think that's the only weapon it had.
Its not the only weapon. Look back two pages at the model pic that was posted.
Old 2008-07-13, 13:48   Link #4565
Zeroedged

I figured it wasn't just a gun, and I know it has more weapons, but if it is indeed a sword and a gun again it is a messed up sword and gun.

If you look at it, it looks like their are blades coming out to the side and down, and it has that little knife looking thing at the top.

So basically no matter which way he swings one of the other blades is going to stop it from going all the way through. Well here's to hoping some of the pieces move to make it an actual sword, and I'm sure they will, or that it's a beam sword in disguise.
Old 2008-07-13, 16:14   Link #4566
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

I do not get why everyone is crying about the gun blade. HELLO he had the same thing in Season 1. It just does not whip forward anymore >_>

I know they did it to kinda match the Spear/guns thats the Feds have.
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 16:37   Link #4567
Zeroedged

Actually the one from the first season was probably one of my favorite weapons ever.

This new one however is just ridiculous, I mean really if you look at it, it looks more like a long mace of some sort considering their seems to be more than one blade and each one is going in a different direction.

I would like it a lot if, I don't know it actually looked like a gun with a sword, but as it stands it does not at all. And I am in no way hating it's design, the 00 gundam is so far my favorite design this season, but that weapon makes no sense at all. Then again it will probably end up being the most awesome thing ever.
Old 2008-07-13, 17:25   Link #4568
Exia

i think this weapon has more 2 it n dat it can actually change n wut we r seeing is jus its shooting mode
Exia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:17   Link #4569
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

I found the dubbed trailer on a blog -link removed by me- good?

it has already been posted... sorry!

Last edited by Marina Ismail; 2008-07-13 at 18:42.
Marina Ismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:22   Link #4570
Cox
BEETLEJUICE!

Already made fun of it ten pages back. The narrator sounds like a computer nerd, and the meisters sound dumb.

I hope it doesnt sound as "scripted"(ie read from a paper/no heart) as the trailer showed it.
Cox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-13, 18:42   Link #4571
Marina Ismail
<3 Sheryl Saotome
*Artist

oh damn lol i'm always late... will remove link then
Marina Ismail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:39   Link #4572
sniperz

gundam 00 official websites yipee news

need to know wats going on season 2 @@
sniperz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:42   Link #4573
Jeffry2009
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Jeffry2009 Send a message via Yahoo to Jeffry2009
Oh my god. that i saw the sneak peek of 00 s2 during the end of r2. Man, I've been dying all month to wait for the news about this october of the new gundam 00 because:-

- I've seen that Setsuna finally Take that douche Alenjandro corner straight back to hell.

- Wonder saji will team up with setsuna soon and pilot the new 00 gundam not just setsuna?
Jeffry2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 02:59   Link #4574
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Oh my god. that i saw the sneak peek of 00 s2 during the end of r2. Man, I've been dying all month to wait for the news about this october of the new gundam 00 because:-

- I've seen that Setsuna finally Take that douche Alenjandro corner straight back to hell.

- Wonder saji will team up with setsuna soon and pilot the new 00 gundam not just setsuna?
Saji has very little reason to team up with a Gundam pilot, considering what happened to his girlfriend. In the last episode, he didn't look all that happy when he realized what those GN Particles were for.
Rising Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 03:36   Link #4575
Terra

Why do people have an obsession with Saji being a pilot? I don't see it happening period. At least not an MS pilot. He'll be involved a different way just like always. We have enough pilots. No room for someone who's never piloted an MS before and would be bad at it. He's had 4 years to go down that path and hasn't. I don't see it changing now.
Old 2008-07-14, 03:40   Link #4576
Same_Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terra View Post
Why do people have an obsession with Saji being a pilot? I don't see it happening period. At least not an MS pilot. He'll be involved a different way just like always. We have enough pilots. No room for someone who's never piloted an MS before and would be bad at it. He's had 4 years to go down that path and hasn't. I don't see it changing now.
Saji is too weak of a person to even enter any kind of combat. If he did, he'd last about 4 seconds, if that many.
Same_Shark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 05:22   Link #4577
Paladinoras
Pancakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Same_Shark View Post
Saji is too weak of a person to even enter any kind of combat. If he did, he'd last about 4 seconds, if that many.
Unless if Gundam 00 does a plot twist and says that Saji is actually a pseudo-Newtype. If that's the case then everyone in Gundam 00 is screwed if he gets a Gundam.

Man, I wish Tieria would die, hate him. .. . . .

Gunblade. . . Okkkkaaaayyyyy. Not really my idea of an ideal weapon but I guess it works.

Credit to Godlike1889 for the sig!
Paladinoras is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 07:57   Link #4578
gekido666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladinoras View Post
Unless if Gundam 00 does a plot twist and says that Saji is actually a pseudo-Newtype. If that's the case then everyone in Gundam 00 is screwed if he gets a Gundam.

Man, I wish Tieria would die, hate him. .. . . .

Gunblade. . . Okkkkaaaayyyyy. Not really my idea of an ideal weapon but I guess it works.
I know that is your opinion but what is up with that? Tieria turned out to be a really good guy in the series. Besides that, he is the one who rebuilt CB after it's destruction.

gekido666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 12:55   Link #4579
xytrix

Quote:
Originally Posted by jafri View Post
Wonder saji will team up with setsuna soon and pilot the new 00 gundam not just setsuna?
This to me, doesn't make any sense at all.
xytrix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-07-14, 17:18   Link #4580
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Yeah...the bladed gun looks stupid. The Exia's shield/gun with the switchblade to make it a giant arm-mounted sword was much cooler.
AlphaDragoon is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers