AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2009-05-05, 16:51   Link #4241
TigerII
Pilot in Training

That is something you have to learn with FMP. Patience. Lots and lots of it.
TigerII is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 17:49   Link #4242
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Yah, FMP has really forced me to improve my patience "skills".
sr7olsniper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-05, 18:10   Link #4243
Cannftw

Oh i dont mind waiting im just making sure that i am up to date as it were and didnt skip anything by chance and i thank people who take their time to translate the novels.

Spoiler for End is chapter 2:

P.S. is there a way to change my user name for this site cause i kind of want to change mine lol

Last edited by Cannftw; 2009-05-05 at 18:11. Reason: the PS
Cannftw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 00:09   Link #4244
Cannftw

Well since we cant confirm lets predict!!!

So I was wondering about the possibility of Souske having some type of hidden power and I began to think the possibilities and this is what I came up with (there may be possible spoilers so I put it in a spoiler window just to be safe).

Enjoy and comment please!

Spoiler for Sousuke hidden power:

So with this I think that it is possible that Sousuke has hidden powers and if it is true well then I think I can come up with more predictions but I think I have made enough theories for now.

P.S. btw sry if I came across as a know-it-all but I felt that this had to be said and I was pretty excited when typing it.

So please comment!
Old 2009-05-06, 01:10   Link #4245
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannftw View Post
So I was wondering about the possibility of Souske having some type of hidden power and I began to think the possibilities and this is what I came up with (there may be possible spoilers so I put it in a spoiler window just to be safe).

Enjoy and comment please!

Spoiler for Sousuke hidden power:

So with this I think that it is possible that Sousuke has hidden powers and if it is true well then I think I can come up with more predictions but I think I have made enough theories for now.

P.S. btw sry if I came across as a know-it-all but I felt that this had to be said and I was pretty excited when typing it.

So please comment!
Some parts can work, but for those regarding NOT's sections, no chance in the hell.
Spoiler for my answers:
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 07:10   Link #4246
Cannftw

Hmm alright then i guess il re-read your summaries. Where might i find them? I dont know if your allowed to post a link or whatever but are you doing it through live journal or what?

Spoiler for Souske hidden power:

But hey can i get an "A" for effort?

PS is there a certain part that i should carefully read?

Last edited by Cannftw; 2009-05-06 at 07:30. Reason: clarity possible spoiler
Old 2009-05-06, 07:35   Link #4247
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Well, Tessa says it very clearly, She wants to beleive that Sousuke is the Whispered's Savior. Im that sense, sousuke's special power is trying to free the Whispereds. Think of it this way, So far he has met a lot of Whispereds, either by coincidence, or because of his job, but either way they all are connected to him somehow. The whole "FAIRY FEATHER" power is a bit of a stretch, but maybe what you wanted to say is that Sousuke may have the power to neutralize the Whispered. In that sense, i think you are absolutely right. Which is probably one of the possible endings. Sousuke finding a way to remove the Whispers, thus, turning Tessa and Chidori into normal girls again.
Old 2009-05-06, 14:41   Link #4248
Cannftw

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
Well, Tessa says it very clearly, She wants to beleive that Sousuke is the Whispered's Savior. Im that sense, sousuke's special power is trying to free the Whispereds. Think of it this way, So far he has met a lot of Whispereds, either by coincidence, or because of his job, but either way they all are connected to him somehow. The whole "FAIRY FEATHER" power is a bit of a stretch, but maybe what you wanted to say is that Sousuke may have the power to neutralize the Whispered. In that sense, i think you are absolutely right. Which is probably one of the possible endings. Sousuke finding a way to remove the Whispers, thus, turning Tessa and Chidori into normal girls again.
That is what i wanted to say and you also cleared thing up a bit from what i said so. and i think this is also a possible ending.
Spoiler for Another ending:

So i dont know what do you think?

Last edited by Cannftw; 2009-05-06 at 14:59.
Old 2009-05-06, 16:35   Link #4249
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Nah that is a long shot, He is not able to supress powers. We know this becuase even though Chidori has been with him for a long time, she has alread awoken her powers to the extent of working in Mechas already, as shown when Leonard gives her that laptop to work on them. ID say it is a more simpler issue, either let them live and remove all Whispers, or kill them as what happened to that girl in the Dessert.
Old 2009-05-06, 17:27   Link #4250
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

I'm wondering is there anyone translating the short stories on the internet?

I checked yesasia, and looks like all of FMP novels in chinese are still in print, and I hope mum and hunt down a few for me when she goes Hong Kong at summer. Since I need some plans in the summer, I could translate a few interesting chapters, if I actually managed to read it. But my english is horrible, I can speak it fluently, but I fail at written english. Anyone willing to be an editor? -roll eyes-

Don't look forward to me saying that I'll translate, I'll end up doing half a chapter and get bored. I haven't even started reading toshokan sensou

-wants volume 16-
Old 2009-05-06, 19:47   Link #4251
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

I can edit them if you allow me to do it. So yah, if you actually manage to translate them id be more than willing to help you with the work (not translation, ofcourse). Give me a private message or something and we can set it up. BTW there is another person in here doing the short stories, She send me 2 already and i beleive she is almost done with the Sousuke+Kalinin one. She has a Livejournal and she publishes in there. FeistyDreams if y ou want the username.
Old 2009-05-06, 20:23   Link #4252
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

I say this..

cut off Sophia, the source that beacons all info of past and future, and whispers will be bye bye...
unfortunately shes taken over Chidori...

and yes, i believe Sousuke has the ability to do -something-...or maybe AL or both??

btw,..where would Tessa fit in all this?
Wont -she- be the one to help Chidori get out of that mental world?...
I dont think shes gonna sit there and watch...
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 20:30   Link #4253
selilychidori
Selily Chidori

Quote:
Originally Posted by sr7olsniper View Post
I can edit them if you allow me to do it. So yah, if you actually manage to translate them id be more than willing to help you with the work (not translation, ofcourse). Give me a private message or something and we can set it up. BTW there is another person in here doing the short stories, She send me 2 already and i beleive she is almost done with the Sousuke+Kalinin one. She has a Livejournal and she publishes in there. FeistyDreams if y ou want the username.
i dont find her in livejournal,..dont be mean! share the wealth!!
selilychidori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 21:41   Link #4254
HunterSeeker
The Spirit of Steel

Location: HKSAR, PRC, Asia, The Earth, The Milky Way Galaxy, The Universe.
Send a message via MSN to HunterSeeker
Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
I'm wondering is there anyone translating the short stories on the internet?

I checked yesasia, and looks like all of FMP novels in chinese are still in print, and I hope mum and hunt down a few for me when she goes Hong Kong at summer. Since I need some plans in the summer, I could translate a few interesting chapters, if I actually managed to read it. But my english is horrible, I can speak it fluently, but I fail at written english. Anyone willing to be an editor? -roll eyes-

Don't look forward to me saying that I'll translate, I'll end up doing half a chapter and get bored. I haven't even started reading toshokan sensou

-wants volume 16-
www.cnfmp.net/bbs
If you can read Simplified Chinese then this will help. I'm also there.
The Trad. Chinese books are pretty slow, I think it's only up to COMO now.
HunterSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-06, 23:01   Link #4255
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

http://fmp-misha.livejournal.com/ for the livejournal, the FeistyDreams was the Animesuki Username lol
Old 2009-05-07, 10:45   Link #4256
musume_no_hoshi
~*Eternal Bakaness*~

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterSeeker View Post
www.cnfmp.net/bbs
If you can read Simplified Chinese then this will help. I'm also there.
The Trad. Chinese books are pretty slow, I think it's only up to COMO now.
Interestingly, the registration page seems to hate firefox and opera. And I got to use my most hated broswer...-roll eyes-

Oh someone actually translated the novels into chinese, and not just scanned the chinese novel. Thats all good, I can make it into traditional with the help of google. I had a quick look at the chinese translation, most of it seems fine.

When I say editor, you'll have to change my simple english into some 'prettier' english. I used to get Cs for my english essays and coursework. My friend absolutely hates to edit my english because it's so awful.

I'll see when I have time, it's currently exam month here. So I probally wouldn't have much time yet. I'll see when I can start.
Old 2009-05-07, 11:29   Link #4257
zp92
へへへ

nobody know about the last novel?
zp92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-07, 18:04   Link #4258
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

Yah thats what im willing to do, read what you write and try to accomodate it so that it looks as good as it can be
Old 2009-05-07, 21:25   Link #4259
blazingstone

Quote:
Originally Posted by musume_no_hoshi View Post
Interestingly, the registration page seems to hate firefox and opera. And I got to use my most hated broswer...-roll eyes-

Oh someone actually translated the novels into chinese, and not just scanned the chinese novel. Thats all good, I can make it into traditional with the help of google. I had a quick look at the chinese translation, most of it seems fine.

When I say editor, you'll have to change my simple english into some 'prettier' english. I used to get Cs for my english essays and coursework. My friend absolutely hates to edit my english because it's so awful.

I'll see when I have time, it's currently exam month here. So I probally wouldn't have much time yet. I'll see when I can start.
I could definitely give it a shot if you want. Just as long as I can get the gist of what is being said, I could make it sound prettier and less of a rough translation
blazingstone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-05-08, 07:04   Link #4260
sr7olsniper
Urzu 0

well there you go, Me and Blazingstone are up to the challege

Tags
light novels, mecha, shounen