naruto has the worst outfit in the series
since is the star of the show i think a change of apperance is appropiete

any one else has the same idea.

p.s. i know my english sucks
Xaros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 13:23   Link #2
Kurz
Gao~ a sound for the ages

Location: I live in a relm of swirling of thought and emotion, Ever lost in the relm of infinite possiblities.
He is his own person plus it wouldnt be naruto without the Orange outfit
Kurz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 18:04   Link #3
Rx_Fink
Cybernetic Wolf

Send a message via AIM to Rx_Fink
I don't know what you're talking about man, Naruto looks awesome. If I had to chose someone's costume to change, it'd be Ino's.
Rx_Fink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 18:46   Link #4
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

I think his costume is ok, ive never been a fan of orange at all though .

The worst costume would be those stupid panties that chouji wears on his head.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 20:19   Link #5
diabolistic
pythagorean≠python gorax

i think naruto needs a better look..
i mean.. sasuke got his longer hair/black shirt
sakura got her sleek new hair cut

what does naruto get? a giant frog.

<Pabs> kcl, you sure do put out a lot of Naruto eps
diabolistic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 20:35   Link #6
knubbe

I concur. I don't know how he can stand running around in that giant jacket all day
knubbe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 20:43   Link #7
rorosama

I sure as hell do. that orange sure is ugly. I also agree about ino. her out fit is also the ugliest next to naruto. The new short hair definetly doesn't go with her outfit. Both need a change.
rorosama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 21:05   Link #8
Hunter
Bubbly and super fun

His costume is ugly but extremely useful.
There is no ninja in his right state of mind who can think that one of his peer could wear something like that.

Thus when they see Naruto, they can't believe he's a true ninja, underestimate him and lose.
Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 21:43   Link #9
Uzumaki_kitsune
Ookamiyasha(wolf demon)

Location: in this magical land where you can do whatever you want as long as you dont care
people! people! think about it it could be worse he could be wearing that quazi-retarted green jump suit which is another person who should change his outfit rock lee go something bruce lee-ish but not the yellow track outfit the almighty BRUCE LEE is the only person who could wear that and pull it off!
Uzumaki_kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-25, 22:41   Link #10
psycoking
kyōki-ō

Ask and you shall recieve.

Spoiler for large image hidden in a spoiler! Go ahead and open it :):

if you wanna see naruto in various odd outfits then take a look at some of the chapter covers for the manga. Non of them would be very fitting though. IMO Naruto's orange is the best. Loud, obnoxious, and lacking any sort of ninja sense, just like Naruto.
psycoking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 00:02   Link #11
sumflip
(''\(=' . '=)/'')

Send a message via AIM to sumflip Send a message via MSN to sumflip
I think it would be good for naruto to have a costume change...i mean IMO he just look plain dorky with all that orange...something new atleast with his jacket open, or no jacket at all, just him black shirt and orange pants. And if he were like stalking someone in the trees or on a mission of some sort, hiding in a tree don't you think he'd kind of stand out a bit too much?
sumflip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 00:14   Link #12
Uzumaki_kitsune
Ookamiyasha(wolf demon)

Location: in this magical land where you can do whatever you want as long as you dont care
Quote:
Originally Posted by sumflip
I think it would be good for naruto to have a costume change...i mean IMO he just look plain dorky with all that orange...something new atleast with his jacket open, or no jacket at all, just him black shirt and orange pants. And if he were like stalking someone in the trees or on a mission of some sort, hiding in a tree don't you think he'd kind of stand out a bit too much?
yeah that shirt he wears underneath is pretty cool or maybe he could wear somethin like those hooded anbu wear tha'd be sweet
Uzumaki_kitsune is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 00:16   Link #13
daimond

Location: Im at the University of Pittsburgh, hopefully not for much longer
I agree. He's definitely in no way intimidating now. Look! A bit...blond...orange...thing is threatening us. Something like Sasuke's outfit or anything would be better. Naruto's like a large fighting pumpkin...
daimond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 00:27   Link #14
ardon
The Bastard

Send a message via MSN to ardon Send a message via Yahoo to ardon
Quote:
I Agree... Keep the orange pants, But Loose the jacket & Leave an orange T Shirt...
ardon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 03:47   Link #15
duztin

[ spoilers ] I have a feeling that naruto and the others a few others will become chuunin soon so maybe they will get that vest thing i mean shikmaru gets one soon, i think after the battle against sasuke or something... and can anyone help me with that hide button thing because of spoilers..?
duztin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 04:18   Link #16
Locke16

Quote:
Originally Posted by duztin
[ spoilers ] I have a feeling that naruto and the others a few others will become chuunin soon so maybe they will get that vest thing i mean shikmaru gets one soon, i think after the battle against sasuke or something... and can anyone help me with that hide button thing because of spoilers..?

Damn it...

Use the spoiler tags for god's sake.
Locke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 04:27   Link #17
upncoming88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Locke16
Damn it...

Use the spoiler tags for god's sake.
It's not a spoiler..he's just inputting his opinion...the current manga arc doesnt reveal any of this

edit: ok i just reread..theres a vague spoiler...but he tried to hide it i guess..he just doesnt know how to use the tags.
upncoming88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 04:30   Link #18
Locke16

Quote:
Originally Posted by upncoming88
It's not a spoiler..he's just inputting his opinion...the current manga arc doesnt reveal any of this
So then whats "the battle against sasuke"....?
Locke16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 05:23   Link #19
Tatay
Aj, is there any1 better?

Send a message via ICQ to Tatay
Without the orange outfit, that just aint naruto then
Tatay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-07-26, 06:39   Link #20
Anthriel
天使

Quote:
It's not like Naruto knew how to how to hide from someone, that's because he is actually not a traditional ninja, as Sasuke is, but rather a brawler. He doesn't hide from enemies, he doesn't set up traps, he charges his enemy and tries to kick and punch him with his horrible taijutsu. ^^;
Even Naruto Rendan, the equivalent to Sasuke's Shishi Rendan (and further proof of the fact, that Sasuke is humbler then Naruto is), is more about raw power.
By the way, that's why I like Sasuke's fights better than Naruto's, with all his stamina, Naruto can pull of way more lengthy and boring comebacks, whereas Sasuke, as Kakashi, has to finish a fight as fast as possible, due to the lack of chakra.
Anthriel is offline   Reply With Quote