AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2013-06-15, 16:43   Link #7681
monster

Quote:
Originally Posted by amaterasu4 View Post
"今回、SEED DESTIY HDリマスターでの新要素として
新たな装備を携えたストライクルージュの設定が公開された。"

Wha?
It's saying something about the new Strike Rouge being part of the remaster.
monster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-15, 20:09   Link #7682
The American Average
2LMES

I'm hoping that the new remaster, Strike Rouge Ootori actually does something other than being a paperweight like Rogue was in the original.

also i wonder if this Remaster will make the Destiny Gundam look awesome. new animations for the Destiny would be really nice, cause that "Shinn Stab" thing was cool the first couple of times but when its really his only animation starter it got boring.

http://ec1.images-amazon.com/images/...CRMZZZZZZ_.jpg
Old 2013-06-17, 08:06   Link #7683
Kirayuki

Ootori Pack
Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 08:36   Link #7684
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirayuki View Post
Ootori Pack
Images
That's s one sweet pack
Old 2013-06-17, 09:02   Link #7685
Obelisk ze Tormentor
Black Steel Knight

Quote:
Ootori Pack
Images
I don't think the color-scheme of that pack really complement Strike Rouge's colors at all. Strike Rouge is all about red and pink (and a bit of black/grey). The white, yellow, and blue of the Ootori pack will ruin Rouge's color composition, just like Perfect Strike .
Old 2013-06-17, 10:08   Link #7686
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obelisk ze Tormentor View Post
I don't think the color-scheme of that pack really complement Strike Rouge's colors at all. Strike Rouge is all about red and pink (and a bit of black/grey). The white, yellow, and blue of the Ootori pack will ruin Rouge's color composition, just like Perfect Strike .
it's possible it changes colors to match it when they attach. That's will probably be the color when Kira uses it later on.
Old 2013-06-17, 10:18   Link #7687
Destined_Fate

Quote:
Originally Posted by The American Average View Post
http://www.sunrise-anime.jp/news/sun..._e.php?id=6582

"It is expected to play an active part in the future of course this volume. First of all, because it represents the figure at the opening from PHASE-14 28 June (Friday) will deliver for the first time in the main part, do not miss it!"

makes me wonder what this active part means. Its probably nothing like you said but i'm hopeful
So they couldn't even give her a real upgrade still... Outdated Strike Rouge and Mwu being a better pilot for the mecha her daddy built for her. Darn it, if only Mwu stayed dead than at least Cagalli could have kicked major arse(or tried) in that golden mecha of gold!
Destined_Fate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 16:13   Link #7688
The American Average
2LMES

Quote:
Ootori Pack
Images
I really like the design, the yellow strips on the pack look kinda off from the rest of it but whatever can't wait to see it animated.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Destined_Fate View Post
So they couldn't even give her a real upgrade still... Outdated Strike Rouge and Mwu being a better pilot for the mecha her daddy built for her. Darn it, if only Mwu stayed dead than at least Cagalli could have kicked major arse(or tried) in that golden mecha of gold!
I think the point of Cagalli using the outdated Strike Rouge was to show who she was to the Orb forces when the AA intervened in those battles. After all Orb knows Cagalli's Strike Rouge and it had a Orb crest on it too.

I was under the impression that Cagalli didn't keep her Akatsuki because of internal problems of the staff. cause if Cagalli would have gone into space she wouldn't have been in any danger, she fought off ZAFT pretty well till Shinn showed up. So its not like she would have been in the way.
Old 2013-06-17, 17:01   Link #7689
S.Freedom

So basically it's a modified version of the IWASP pack? Though I actually like the yellow strips, it gives just enough contrast for the other colors.

I'm with everyone else in hoping this means Cagalli get's to be badarse instead of crying.
S.Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 17:02   Link #7690
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I wouldn't hold my breath on that though. I imagine the most action it'll see is when Kira uses the Strike Rouge to retrieve the Strike Freedom.
Old 2013-06-17, 17:11   Link #7691
S.Freedom

Spoilsport, at least let us dream will ya.

Still, seeing Cagalli do something other than float around being useless would be nice. Like having her take out a bunch of windams. Or maybe try helping Kira against the Destroy.(wishful thinking I know)
Old 2013-06-17, 17:15   Link #7692
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I've learned not to get my hopes up when it comes to SEED. Too many disappointing decisions.
Old 2013-06-17, 19:01   Link #7693
S.Freedom

Yeah I know.

It's just that it wouldn't make sense for them to go through the effort of designing a new pack only for it not to be used or only once. Then again "perfect" Strike was only used once so who knows.
Old 2013-06-17, 19:03   Link #7694
Aquaman OS

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
So basically it's a modified version of the IWASP pack? Though I actually like the yellow strips, it gives just enough contrast for the other colors.
Actually it looks like a modified version of the original pack Akatsuki uses (before Mwu gives it the funnel pack). Complete with the ability to launch off and fly indepenentdly like the Justice's lifter that it never actually used.
Aquaman OS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 19:15   Link #7695
The American Average
2LMES

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Freedom View Post
It's just that it wouldn't make sense for them to go through the effort of designing a new pack only for it not to be used or only once. Then again "perfect" Strike was only used once so who knows.
well we will be seeing it soon in the anime guess we'll just have to wait and see. But i do agree with the whole "why make it if you are only going to use it once." maybe Bandai saw the wasted potential they had with the Perfect Strike and won't make a different decision with the Strike Rouge, there is way more potential scenes with the Rouge than Perfect Strike. Mwu only flew the Strike in the later half of the show while Cagalli flies the Rouge all the battles she was in till the Akatsuki.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquaman OS View Post
Actually it looks like a modified version of the original pack Akatsuki uses (before Mwu gives it the funnel pack). Complete with the ability to launch off and fly indepenentdly like the Justice's lifter that it never actually used.
well how could it be a modified version of the Akatsuki pack? shouldn't no one know of the Golden suit? But you are right it does look like an upgraded version
Rouge > http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-c9ftGKEwb3...10728161_n.jpg
Akatsuki> http://images.wikia.com/gundam/image...owashipack.jpg

with the upgraded Rouge it makes me wonder if the Akatsuki will be getting an upgrade HD Remaster as well, cause this pack makes the Akatsuki look like a down grade in terms of gear/weapons. (still the Akatsuki best suit ever in the CE)
Old 2013-06-17, 19:16   Link #7696
S.Freedom

I don't know, it looks like this new pack has an anti-ship sword, which the Akatsuki doesn't have. So if anything this Ootori pack could be the bases of the pack used by the Akatsuki. Only striped of the missiles and sword only leaveing the cannons. And now that I really look at it, the missile pods remind me of the Jet striker pack used by Windams.

Last edited by S.Freedom; 2013-06-17 at 20:29.
Old 2013-06-17, 19:34   Link #7697
BladeEntity
Anything's Possible
*Author

We should see it soon enough.
Old 2013-06-17, 19:45   Link #7698
Kirayuki

BTW, some people on 2ch mentioned that it was created from the wreckage of Perfect Strike and Freedom after SEED ended (supposed to be from the scan info, but take this with grain of salt). You can see from the pic it has a single "Balaena" Plasma Cannon on the right (modified).
Kirayuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-17, 19:50   Link #7699
The American Average
2LMES

Quote:
BTW, some people on 2ch mentioned that it was created from the wreckage of Perfect Strike and Freedom after SEED ended (supposed to be from the scan info, but take this with grain of salt). You can see from the pic it has a single "Balaena" Plasma Cannon on the right (modified).
wow this is true then Cagalli really is the Hand-me down Queen. everything she gets is just Kira's old stuff with little change.
Old 2013-06-17, 19:59   Link #7700
I Fail at Life

Quote:
So I guess that was Perfect Strike we saw fighting Providence towards the end of SEED, ? Who they kidding. They full of shit.
I Fail at Life is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mecha, seed it and weep