AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2007-01-25, 05:31   Link #61
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

That's what I said. It's not Code Geass, and it's not Gundam Seed, but it has a decent story and tolerable animation. It's not really bad.
physics223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-25, 15:05   Link #62
martino
makes no files now

lol

I still can't see myself watching this (time to delete the RAWs)...
Old 2007-01-25, 15:08   Link #63
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Watch it. You know you want to. Ehehehe~
Old 2007-01-25, 15:13   Link #64
zka

I think that this anime is one of the few "you think its kinda okey or you think its the one of the worst out there".

For me it was gundam seed characters and lazy story with "bird" mechas. I mean once i saw that canary mecha i just said "wtf". Even thou I gave it a chance and watched all the 5 eps as I was dead bored that day but I dont think I even need to say that my impressions of the show was " this sucks"
zka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 18:15   Link #65
anselfir
Style Über Alles

I can't even laugh at episode 2, it was pretty bad.
Old 2007-01-29, 02:07   Link #66
myopius

Also watched 1 episode and wasn't too impressed...

I've heard Kira/Lacus compared to Suzaku/Euphemia in Code Geass, two gentle yet serious/righteous young people, and now these two characters who seem like a goofy couple of kids, so now my idea of who Kira and Lacus are is pretty confused... I watched 2 episodes of GSD once and couldn't muster interest unfortunately, though once I watched the second half of an episode of an old Gundam Wing series and was really into it.
Old 2007-01-29, 03:57   Link #67
Tiberium Wolf

I have watched till ep 7 and I think this series look too much in terms of design to GS but since its the same guy doing the drawings... oh well!

About the story I find it interesting till ep 7. Seems something like blue gender + robotech last arc(fighting the aliens) mixed together.
Old 2007-01-29, 13:50   Link #68
Northy

Send a message via AIM to Northy Send a message via MSN to Northy Send a message via Yahoo to Northy
I watch the fire few episodes of this show. And i must say, the mecha fight didn't live up to my expectation. There isn't any practical action involved in the mecha fight. Is like shoot and die, No action involved. i think i'm gonna stop watching it ..
Northy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 15:16   Link #69
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I honestly tried to give it a chance i sat through 5 episodes. IMO its just awful i have seen pretty bad mech series before and this one is going on the list. Some might like it but its just not my cup of tea could not get into it
Old 2007-01-30, 05:03   Link #70
physics223
In the Tatami Galaxy ↓

Episode 2 was okay.
Old 2007-02-02, 05:44   Link #71
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
I honestly tried to give it a chance i sat through 5 episodes. IMO its just awful i have seen pretty bad mech series before and this one is going on the list. Some might like it but its just not my cup of tea could not get into it
The series is not really a mecha serie although you have mecha there. I have seen till ep(last released) and I find it enjoyable although everything reminds you of GS, even the song LOL . Anyway I am looking forward for more eps.
Old 2007-02-02, 06:24   Link #72
Otakujin
tokyotoys.com user

I've heard some good things but when I watch I know for sure that I'm gonna end up comparing it to Seed and Destiny and Stargazer and I won't be all that impressed. I'll give it a go though... Just in case >.>
Otakujin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-05, 03:49   Link #73
Kaioshin Sama
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Kaioshin Sama
Let's all congratulate Hisashi Hirai on the 5 minutes he took to design his new characters. Round of Applause for the most creative character designer out there! How long is it going to take for people to stop hiring this guy.
Kaioshin Sama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-06, 21:59   Link #74
Colonel-

Send a message via AIM to Colonel-
This series strangely reminds me of Iriya, so I guess I'll wait this one out and see it to completion. Although the animation just screams "what the hell" and "gundam seed."
Colonel- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 10:15   Link #75
kaply

I think the series draws some interesting twists towards episode 7. I'm waiting for the subs on this series more to know how things turn out. Not an anime I would watch a second time though.
kaply is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-07, 16:08   Link #76
Tiberium Wolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaply View Post
I think the series draws some interesting twists towards episode 7. I'm waiting for the subs on this series more to know how things turn out. Not an anime I would watch a second time though.
Interesting is at the end of ep 8
Old 2007-04-09, 00:48   Link #77
molitar

Well watched the ending.. And it was too open. What happened to them? It left you wondering if they were thrown into time.. Killed.. trapped in limbo.. no explanation at all.
molitar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-09, 07:09   Link #78
SuperAsuradaGundam

Send a message via AIM to SuperAsuradaGundam
I'll admit, I was disappointed with the ending. Although it did reveil a lot of interesting suprises, there were still some open areas that were not rounded up.
SuperAsuradaGundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-10, 23:01   Link #79
silenteagle1

The ending was pretty dissapointing, however i should have expected it with so many main characters dieing before the end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Well watched the ending.. And it was too open. What happened to them? It left you wondering if they were thrown into time.. Killed.. trapped in limbo.. no explanation at all.
As for what happened to them well, on the animes website the outline for the last episode says that:

Spoiler for Ending:

And since that happened, why they showed the necklace doesnt make any sense.

I heard that the anime was pretty bad in general so go figure. Multiple time traveling is a bit confusing, lol. All i can say is that it was tolerable only because i had nothing else to watch. Ah thank god a new episode of Gintama, something good, compared to giniro at least, ha.

Last edited by silenteagle1; 2007-04-10 at 23:13.
silenteagle1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-11, 02:16   Link #80
ThoHell

LOL, I know the anime is kind of cheesy, but it's ok sometimes. I just really want to know the ending..... and it turned out it was a confusing ending and I didn't like it ~_~

Does episode 10 and 11 seem to be not working for some people? All the others are working just fine but 10 and 11 is all messed up, no visual just really bad audio....

Last edited by ThoHell; 2007-04-11 at 02:29.
ThoHell is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, mecha, romance, seinen