Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-05, 22:04   Link #61
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Although no disrespect to Shinji......Aizen's owned everyone else so far, and Hirako is no different.
...and he hasn't even fought anyone yet.

Aizen hardly demsonstrated any physical power this arc, but he has proven to be one step ahead of everyone, even the people suspicious of him. I'd say his only flaw is his annoying villain-stereotype tendency to explain all his plans once he thinks he's won. Reading that summary made me go "Christ, shut up and stab him already"

Old 2008-06-05, 22:20   Link #62
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Still, it is unclear how Aizen made all of those go hollow. And also how he and his puppy slaves did not get affected. Considering Urahara's intelligence level, I expect him to clarify the process for us, possibly in the next chapter.

And, regarding whether Aizen owned or not, I am beginning to believe more and more that in a fair fight, Aizen may not be the clear winner. Even the next fight with Urahara, it will not be fair. He had always played behind his scenes, using sneaky techniques. In my opinion, that is one of the worst kind of treatments a character can get. The moment the use of his trick expires, he will get a proper treatment from his enemies.....
Old 2008-06-05, 22:31   Link #63
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fipskuul View Post
Still, it is unclear how Aizen made all of those go hollow. And also how he and his puppy slaves did not get affected. Considering Urahara's intelligence level, I expect him to clarify the process for us, possibly in the next chapter.

And, regarding whether Aizen owned or not, I am beginning to believe more and more that in a fair fight, Aizen may not be the clear winner. Even the next fight with Urahara, it will not be fair. He had always played behind his scenes, using sneaky techniques. In my opinion, that is one of the worst kind of treatments a character can get. The moment the use of his trick expires, he will get a proper treatment from his enemies.....
Aizen will explain next week.
Old 2008-06-05, 22:40   Link #64
King Ashram

This is just a thought but what if Aizen's Bankai has the ability to manipulate memories? Very wild geuss i know. I just have a hard time seeing how urahara and the others wouldnt warn SS after such an event.
Old 2008-06-05, 23:25   Link #65
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

I just didnt like the fact that Uruhara failed to warn Ichigo the first time he goes to SS to save Rukia ;_;

Poor storytelling
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-06, 00:03   Link #66
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiNA View Post
I just didnt like the fact that Uruhara failed to warn Ichigo the first time he goes to SS to save Rukia ;_;

Poor storytelling
I beg to differ. I think that he didn't tell him because he didn't know about all the masterminding that went on. He figured if Ichigo just rescued her and brought her back that it would be a cut and dry mission. Also could explain the reason he did what he did to him in the hole.
Old 2008-06-06, 01:16   Link #67
Sazelyt
Μ ε r c ü r υ

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
I beg to differ. I think that he didn't tell him because he didn't know about all the masterminding that went on.
After what he had experienced, he actually ignored the possibility of something strange happening, to the person who placed the single most desired item by a person who is highly interested in turning shinigamis into hollows. Of course, Urahara should be aware that Aizen was still in charge as well as his strapped puppies. And, at the end, he did not give a single warning.

Nevertheless, you can still try to understand him. He wasn't fully informed about the strange things happening after Rukia went to the Soul Society. He was up to date until that part, and for him, it seems, those were not sufficient.

What I am finding the most problematic part about the story is, forget about telling others that Aizen tried to kill other captains and vice captains after turning them into hollows (after killing many during this process). But Urahara even forgot to tell about Aizen's abilities to others. If the high level people were to know about Aizen's abilities, Aizen would have been stopped before stealing what was inside of Rukia.
Old 2008-06-06, 01:47   Link #68
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

Aizen needs to be bitchslapped by Unohanamama as she's the only one that able to see tru his hypnosis back in SS arc
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Old 2008-06-06, 06:17   Link #69
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Wait wait! I just realised something. Aren't Ichigo and Rukia and co. under Aizen's spell? I remember he used it on Soukyoko Hill against Kommamura and they all saw it, so that gives Aizen a huge advantage.

Also, I wonder if Aizen had bargained for them to be Vaizards because they were all VC and higher or they just happened to become them by fighting the inner battles after he left?
Old 2008-06-06, 07:13   Link #70
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Despite transforming later than Kensei and Mashiro, seems like Hiyori is the first one to actually start to gain control her hollow a bit since she seemed to recognize Shinji this chapter, Aizen realized it and immediately had her cut down. I'm looking forward to seeing the masks of the others next chapter.

Urahara and Tessai arrived to confront Aizen but I'll be surprised if they actually fight. I'm leaning more towards Aizen taking off with Gin and Tousen and leaving the vizard to take care of the work. Also, I think Yourichi will arrive on the scene soon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Ha, I knew, that the flashbacks should at least have a chapter X.
Yeah, I wonder how far he plans on making them last? At this rate, I wouldn't be surprised at another month at least.

Quote:
I just had a strange idea: I guess most of the people assume, that Isshin was a Shinigami originally. But what, if he just was a normal human, that experienced the same thing, Ichigo did? Maybe by Urahara?
The only thing about Isshin being a human-turned-shinigami is that he still has remnants of a captains' haori on his uniform. If Isshin was a substitute shinigami living in the real world like Ichigo, it's doubtful that he would've served as a captain.

Quote:
BTW, seeing the pictures in the first post: How comes Aizen didn't notice Urahara and Tessai approaching? We know, that Bleach isn't DBZ, where they can mask their Power. Reiatsu can only be concealed with additional tools like Kenpachi's Eyepatch, special Gigais, or the cloack Urahara has developed. But Tessai isn't wearing anything different, so technically they should have noticed him coming closer, shouldn't they?
Well Tessai is the head of Gotei 13's Kidou division. He might know a kidou that can mask his reiatsu for a period of time. Besides, characters in Bleach don't always automatically sense reiatsu. Urahara and Yoruichi were able to easily take Ulquiorria and Yami by surprise.

Old 2008-06-06, 07:58   Link #71
Animecentred

Lol, very true. Tessai can probably mask his reiatsu and Uruhara is wearing his reiatsu masking cloak. As stated by Tessai at the end of the last chapter
Old 2008-06-06, 08:05   Link #72
tbl
Affably Evil

These flash backs have been really good. Bleach hasn't been this good in a long time. I think it is really interesting that they got their Vizard powers against their will.
Destroy. Destroy. Destroy. Slowly, completely, gently beyond comparison, cruelly to the point of numbness, I'll violate your life. That's right. The instant I rip off your limbs, tear open your rib and pull out your intestines, biting into your neck as you scream in agony, chewing through your eyes as I ignore your pleas for mercy and spreading your brains on the ground like butter! I am sane, well more or less

Last edited by tbl; 2008-06-06 at 08:29.
Old 2008-06-06, 09:21   Link #73
Calca
Expressionless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
Unless, y'know, he decides to use his bankai.

Oh yeah I can see it now.

Shinigami: Ah ha Aizen! We have broken through your shikai! Now you are lost

Aizen: My bankai's ability is to instantly kill everybody within a 300 meter radius.

Shinigami: ...........you cheap son of a bitch.
Old 2008-06-06, 09:29   Link #74
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I'd say his only flaw is his annoying villain-stereotype tendency to explain all his plans once he thinks he's won. Reading that summary made me go "Christ, shut up and stab him already"
Well, I can sympathize. Certainly, a villain's best chance of winning is just to get business done with quickly. However, what's the point of being a villain (especially the "God in the heavens" ) if you can't let people realize your awesomeness? The true joy is rubbing your enemy's nose in s*** ..

Aizen's speeches can be boring/pointless (especially the ones he gave to Orihime in HM or to Ichigo in SS)...............but it makes sense that he'd want to show Shinji, his former captain, just how much better Aizen is than him.

Last edited by Amirali; 2008-06-06 at 09:44.
Old 2008-06-06, 09:33   Link #75
DesuX2

In your mama's womb!

Excellent chapter, getting closer to finding out why Urahara was exiled. Aizen giving that evil genius speech explaining everything again. Although I don't like his pokemon speech of "I chose you not you chose me", everything else was pure evil.

Next up: Aizen's bankai summons a black flame that burns everything in it's path and cannot be extinguished.

Just joking, it won't happen right, RIGHT?!
Old 2008-06-06, 09:36   Link #76
ThoHell

Wow another great chapter. Aizen was even ownage back in the day...wonder how strong he really is or what he is fully capable of? I hate the guy but I got to admit he's wayyyyyy too awesome!

It all makes sense now. Can't wait for next week with such a damn cliff hanger in my face.

Oh..someone please explain to me why Aizen and his crew aren't getting attacked by those already in their hollow form and those who are still conscious while transforming? Aizen has no control over them, or suppose to not, they should be going crazy and on a rampage.
Old 2008-06-06, 09:44   Link #77
Amirali
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Amirali
Hypnosis conquers all, even vaizardized hollows?
Old 2008-06-06, 09:54   Link #78
Anima
Oh! You mean we don't?

"The betrayal you see is trivial. What is truly fearsome is the betrayal you don't see, captain"... as much as I hate the stereotypicality of Aizen, but this line is really scary. What the hell does he have in store?
Old 2008-06-06, 10:25   Link #79
ILikeSquiReLz
<ˆ>(`;´)<ˆ>

Quote:
Originally Posted by amirali1985 View Post
Evil monologue conquers all, even vaizardized hollows?
Fixed!

Great chapter! Confirms that a captain chooses his/her lieutenant as was some what discussed a few chapters back by some members (including me). Aizen's best quality has always been his intellect and I could say this is a surprise but that would be a lie.

And for the most important question. How stupid do you guys think old man Yama felt after the SS arc? LOL, to F*ck up so hard.

A few chapters back we also see that Urahara had communicated and was ordered by SS, I wonder if it's because of recent events that they started to communicate again or if they always had communications. If they are just starting again I wonder if it came with an apology. Wonder if the Vizards will have the same courtesy. Thoughts?

Of the wall-

What if Yama is somewhat a genius himself and Urahara's exile is not really an exile but a move to position a key piece in a key location?
Old 2008-06-06, 10:33   Link #80
Photonbeam
It's VACATION TIMEEEEE!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Photonbeam
This chapter is one huge cliffhanger damn it!

Tags
manga, turn back the pendulum