AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-08-08, 19:20   Link #1
Circle

Question Question about the new (ep90+) ending animation

I really like the new ending animation, with the outlines of the girls in beachwear and then the background is painted in, then the girls themselves painted. Really pretty ^_^. Who's the 2nd girl with the braids? The first one is Sakura of course, the 3rd looks like Ino, and the 4th is Hinata. My only guess about the 2nd girl is she's TenTen, sorta.
Old 2004-08-08, 19:23   Link #2
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Circle
I really like the new ending animation, with the outlines of the girls in beachwear and then the background is painted in, then the girls themselves painted. Really pretty ^_^. Who's the 2nd girl with the braids? The first one is Sakura of course, the 3rd looks like Ino, and the 4th is Hinata. My only guess about the 2nd girl is she's TenTen, sorta.
Yeah its Ten Ten. Not sure if there is a thread about the new ending, but im sure there is.

I feel bad liking it, something guilty about seeing 13/14 year olds in bathing suites
Old 2004-08-08, 19:25   Link #3
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Circle, since ur still a junior member ill remind you to use the OP/ED thread for questions like this next time as your question I believe has already been answered
Old 2004-08-08, 19:32   Link #4
Circle

Ah yes, I see the threads now. I did some searches before posting since figure this ending has been out for a while already but couldn't find the thread(s). Now I know do search for the term "OP/ED." Thx for the quick reply.
Old 2004-08-08, 20:31   Link #5
lotus_lee

I have to be really precise when I click on the scroll bar to get to the trailers for the episode next week. Otherwise, I get a 12-year-old Hinata in underwear on my screen instead, which definitely isn't right.
Old 2004-08-08, 21:24   Link #6
jbruns
Warez Kiddie

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotus_lee
I have to be really precise when I click on the scroll bar to get to the trailers for the episode next week. Otherwise, I get a 12-year-old Hinata in underwear on my screen instead, which definitely isn't right.
hahaha yea thats the worst.... havin to go through that stuff for the the trailers while ur roomate is lookin over your shoulder with a on his face
Old 2004-08-08, 21:33   Link #7
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Yeah its Ten Ten. Not sure if there is a thread about the new ending, but im sure there is.

I feel bad liking it, something guilty about seeing 13/14 year olds in bathing suites
Tenten is the only one that is 13, the other 3 are 12 year olds ..

Yes, you should feel bad liking 12/13 year old hand drawn female characters :P
Old 2004-08-08, 21:48   Link #8
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
Originally Posted by jc1104
Tenten is the only one that is 13, the other 3 are 12 year olds ..

Yes, you should feel bad liking 12/13 year old hand drawn female characters :P
Are they? I thought Naruto and all the genin were the same age, 12 at the beginning and 13 currently. Except for Lee/Neji/Ten Ten. Hmmm

I just like watching them get drawn and colored.. thats all
Old 2004-08-08, 21:50   Link #9
jc1104

Send a message via AIM to jc1104 Send a message via MSN to jc1104
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi
Are they? I thought Naruto and all the genin were the same age, 12 at the beginning and 13 currently. Except for Lee/Neji/Ten Ten. Hmmm

I just like watching them get drawn and colored.. thats all
Kakaka, Naruto is also 12. :P
Old 2004-08-09, 05:48   Link #10
MidoriShinobi
Boha-haha!!

Send a message via AIM to MidoriShinobi Send a message via MSN to MidoriShinobi
Sakura, Ino and Hinata are 13, and Tenten is 14, since a year has passed since the begining of the series. Hinata isn't in her panties, she's wearing her hoodie over her swimsuit as a coverup, because she's shy to show her body.
Old 2004-08-09, 15:40   Link #11
AngelKyo
Shizune is numba#1

Send a message via AIM to AngelKyo Send a message via MSN to AngelKyo Send a message via Yahoo to AngelKyo
It's nice and all that you people like to talk about how it's not right to look or like seeing 12/13 year old animated girls in swimsuits in the 4th ending but it would be even nicer if you could stop talking about it lol.
Old 2004-08-09, 15:50   Link #12
-|(aGe-BuNsHiN-
Vandread

Quote:
Well your guess is correct. It is Ten Ten, the "side-kick" of Neji. I like the new ending except that they made Hinata look like a fat ass....oh wellz.
Old 2004-08-09, 16:09   Link #13
Revelater
Super Pervert

hahaha!!!! just admit it, you all like watching 12-13 year old girls in bathing suits..... (with incredible racks considering their age...)
Old 2004-08-09, 16:58   Link #14
Navi en Grey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelater
hahaha!!!! just admit it, you all like watching 12-13 year old girls in bathing suits..... (with incredible racks considering their age...)
speak for yourself super pervert

But they look pretty though in that ending theme ^^

And tenten really does look different with her hair like that ... I had to ask people who that one girl was .. but than I realized it was her =D

- Navi
Old 2004-08-09, 17:08   Link #15
Veritas
The Last Visible Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelater
(with incredible racks considering their age...)
Heck no, man. Just thinking back to the sixth grade... The girl genin are totally flat. But that's okay, 'cuz there are too many anime with superbusty 10-years-olds. That sort of stuff freaks me out.
Old 2004-08-09, 17:55   Link #16
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Did we need a whole thread for this?

Closed Thread