AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

View Poll Results: How Many EPISODE!!!????
Typical Episodes... 13 Episode? 1 1.35%
24-26 1 1.35%
44-49 4 5.41%
50 Again? 68 91.89%
Voters: 74. You may not vote on this poll

Old 2004-10-19, 06:31   Link #21
sarcasteak
WAHA~

Not to mention the shitload of money Bandai is going to rake in from the models and CDs!
sarcasteak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 22:42   Link #22
Paiser

OKay....
First of all Gundam 08Th MS team was kick ass. The reason. IT WAS SHORT AND TO THE POINT.
Ima sorry but it was short and it was kick ass. After series there was even the OVA.
OMFG wut can u ask for more?
Wow it could of have been longer... but they could of ruined the ending. 08th MS Team is a solid 9 ratin anime. If other gundam series could be to the point like FMA. We would all be happy. No stupid shit. Like naruto they add to much shit in. SoOoOoOoOooO pointless.
Paiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-22, 14:13   Link #23
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-S-W-E
hm, what about 0080 and 0083? they are all short and good series...(i am not trying to argue here it is just to point out the facts)
Haven't seen 0080 but 0083 desperately needed to be longer. I swear I loved that till the ending (which sucked royally) but it could have been better spread out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
OKay....
First of all Gundam 08Th MS team was kick ass. The reason. IT WAS SHORT AND TO THE POINT.
Ima sorry but it was short and it was kick ass. After series there was even the OVA.
OMFG wut can u ask for more?
Wow it could of have been longer... but they could of ruined the ending. 08th MS Team is a solid 9 ratin anime. If other gundam series could be to the point like FMA. We would all be happy. No stupid shit. Like naruto they add to much shit in. SoOoOoOoOooO pointless.
08Th MS team was good, but it was small scale. It was character focused rather than focused on the conflict. You can do a simple series that short but you try doing a normal Gundam series that short and it's gonna suck.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-23, 01:03   Link #24
Paiser

True that... but still wut if it was short and quick Wouldnt that be more exitin instead

JK

Seriously number 2 reason I want it short is because i want to see how it ends....
omfg i cant wait till it waits

Ending has to be good
Old 2004-10-23, 06:53   Link #25
seiftis
~defying fate

I voted for 44-49
Old 2004-10-27, 21:24   Link #26
Paiser

..... so long!
How can you people stand this?
Old 2004-10-27, 22:23   Link #27
omegastar

Quote:
How can you people stand this?
I would say more of "enjoy".

And yes, I guess GSD will be 50 also, just like SEED, Wing(not sure, but was very close), and the original planning or X. And I guess Mobile suit gundam was also 50, same with Stardust memory.

Anyway, the longer, the more we have to download, but the more screentime and battles we get to see. For instance, Ep 2 was in my opinion one of the best battles so far, even better than any of SEED. Heck, SEED was all Fire-Dodge, Fire-Dodge....
omegastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 22:27   Link #28
Sanjuronord
セクシーなパイロット

Quote:
Originally Posted by omegastar
I would say more of "enjoy".

And yes, I guess GSD will be 50 also, just like SEED, Wing(not sure, but was very close), and the original planning or X. And I guess Mobile suit gundam was also 50, same with Stardust memory.

Anyway, the longer, the more we have to download, but the more screentime and battles we get to see. For instance, Ep 2 was in my opinion one of the best battles so far, even better than any of SEED. Heck, SEED was all Fire-Dodge, Fire-Dodge....
0083 Stardust Memory was only 13 eps.

Definetly agree with the more screentime per battle thing. A bunch of the battles in Seed could have used more screen time. I certainly wish there had been more to Klueze vs Kira in ep 50 and more Athrun vs Kira in ep 30. I just hope Destiny keeps up the pace and focus during the battles like they have in the battles so far.
Sanjuronord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 23:01   Link #29
Asakura1031
ecchi ga daisuki......?

Send a message via AIM to Asakura1031
It could be shorter than 50 episodes if people think about it O.o

From what i seen in Seed, I'm guessing Destiny WILL have more than at least 3 or 4 episode of re-caps =/

It's like a traditional thing Animes do :P

But it people counts re-caps as a normal episode, it should be around 50 then
Asakura1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 23:32   Link #30
sammyx1st
bleh...

Send a message via AIM to sammyx1st Send a message via MSN to sammyx1st
In my opinion since this anime has similar idea's as Gundam Seed. It'll go until about 44-46 around there. Yeah thats my opinion.
sammyx1st is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-27, 23:39   Link #31
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asakura1031
From what i seen in Seed, I'm guessing Destiny WILL have more than at least 3 or 4 episode of re-caps =/
Hmm... Fullmetal Alchemist had absolutely no recap episodes... And it was 51 episodes long and was produced by some of the same producers as SEED Destiny... Plus it seems to have a few similarities with Destiny, such as how the very first scene of the series was a very violent flashback, and then it fast forwards to the time when the main characters are members of a military. So maybe that means things might change this time around (then again rumors have it that Ep 8 of Destiny will be a recap episode...)
Old 2004-10-28, 00:13   Link #32
Derelict
Et tu

However long it takes for Kira to kill Shinn + 20 Episodes. I wish.
Derelict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-28, 00:34   Link #33
Asakura1031
ecchi ga daisuki......?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Hmm... Fullmetal Alchemist had absolutely no recap episodes... And it was 51 episodes long and was produced by some of the same producers as SEED Destiny... Plus it seems to have a few similarities with Destiny, such as how the very first scene of the series was a very violent flashback, and then it fast forwards to the time when the main characters are members of a military. So maybe that means things might change this time around (then again rumors have it that Ep 8 of Destiny will be a recap episode...)

It's true that FMA had no re-caps, but from the past Gundam series I've seen, I'm thinking it might have re-caps, or else it won't be the same as before
Old 2004-10-28, 08:49   Link #34
brightman
Ancient Member

Quote:
It's true that FMA had no re-caps, but from the past Gundam series I've seen, I'm thinking it might have re-caps, or else it won't be the same as before
Well, you're right... Mecha anime is usually much more expensive to create, so they tend to have stock footage and recaps more often. But I guess nothing can be done about that.

Pretty funny how Gundam X is the only Gundam TV series since Zeta Gundam not to have any extensive clipshows though.
Old 2004-10-29, 00:00   Link #35
Asakura1031
ecchi ga daisuki......?

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightman
Well, you're right... Mecha anime is usually much more expensive to create, so they tend to have stock footage and recaps more often. But I guess nothing can be done about that.

Just wondering, what would happen if they actually made all the Gundam scenes CG? That would be weird
Old 2004-10-29, 12:00   Link #36
Keppers

Quote:
Just wondering, what would happen if they actually made all the Gundam scenes CG? That would be weird
It would have to be REALLY good for me to accept it. The animators do so well with the Gundams and other MSs that it would be a shame to give the job over completely to a computer. The Gundam animations are a beautiful work of art as far as I'm concerned.
Keppers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 00:14   Link #37
Keith
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keppers
It would have to be REALLY good for me to accept it. The animators do so well with the Gundams and other MSs that it would be a shame to give the job over completely to a computer. The Gundam animations are a beautiful work of art as far as I'm concerned.
CG animation? bad for Gundam anime, they had made one Gundam CG movie before, but they failed. Ceck Gundam info. CG never work on Gundam anime
Keith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-30, 00:27   Link #38
Asakura1031
ecchi ga daisuki......?

It sounds crazy on Gundams, but it worked find on Initial D :P

Well, that's what I think...
Old 2004-11-01, 23:59   Link #39
Paiser

Queation #1 Does any one think Stella will end up with Shinn?

(hint hint) INtro...

does any body think that Ray and The masked dood is identiical father or son, or cloned doods? Comon
Old 2004-11-02, 01:34   Link #40
iceyfw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paiser
Queation #1 Does any one think Stella will end up with Shinn?

(hint hint) INtro...

does any body think that Ray and The masked dood is identiical father or son, or cloned doods? Comon
mmm ill go with clone since they always end up doing that
iceyfw is offline   Reply With Quote