AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2004-10-18, 18:56   Link #41
ShiroOokami
Gone Wild Anime Freak

juss downloaded and watched eps. 1 & 2 omg i was laughing so hard, im gonna keep watching this anime and see where it goes
ShiroOokami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 01:59   Link #42
Wandering_Youth
lost in wonder forever...

Haha, I really like episode 3 because Shizuka has finally met her match! Poor Ryo is being used as collaterial like a peice of property.
Old 2004-10-20, 03:04   Link #43
Newprimus
NO ESCAPE FROM NYAAA
*Artist

Haru vs. Shizuka!!! Round One, FIIIIIGGHHTT!!!!!!
Old 2004-10-20, 04:06   Link #44
DrewGSR

lol it was great when Haru and Shizuka were arguing and trying to justify themselves. Poor Ryo
DrewGSR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 07:08   Link #45
fairx
I'mdafootfuckin'masta!

I love the..
Spoiler:

Many other anime embed the same scene but never really helps with the storyline. This time it really bit me hard ROFL

I don't have high hopes with this anime until I watch ep 2...
Hope they keep it up!
fairx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 15:58   Link #46
FlyByNite

Ep 3. My favorite part is Haru
Spoiler:
FlyByNite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-20, 21:47   Link #47
KoopaTroopa

I feel bad for Akane, she's stuck in the middle. Shizuka is great, helping Ryo out during that part. Could they draw Akane or Shizuka any cuter??

Now, if this was a normal length series...
KoopaTroopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 07:40   Link #48
Shiorichan
Mistress of Froth-Bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoopaTroopa
I feel bad for Akane, she's stuck in the middle. Shizuka is great, helping Ryo out during that part. Could they draw Akane or Shizuka any cuter??

Now, if this was a normal length series...
It's a lot of fun to work on because it is so short. Watching a 13 minute episode 3 times isn't bad. Watching a 22-25 minute episode 3 times sucks. By the 3rd time, I'm brain-dead. This is the pain of being QC. None the less, I love the show. It's very funny and adorable. I haven't really found any eye candy that interests me though...
Shiorichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 08:17   Link #49
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiorichan
It's a lot of fun to work on because it is so short. Watching a 13 minute episode 3 times isn't bad. Watching a 22-25 minute episode 3 times sucks. By the 3rd time, I'm brain-dead. This is the pain of being QC. None the less, I love the show. It's very funny and adorable. I haven't really found any eye candy that interests me though...
I sort of agree with you, i like the show as such, but i cant help but keep compare it to Rizelmine. If they changed the story a bit to go in a seperate direction i could really get into it, but as it is its a good show, but thats all. Now WWish on the other hand is awsome
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 08:37   Link #50
Sylf
翻訳家わなびぃ
*Fansubber

Send a message via MSN to Sylf Send a message via Yahoo to Sylf
Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
I sort of agree with you, i like the show as such, but i cant help but keep compare it to Rizelmine. If they changed the story a bit to go in a seperate direction i could really get into it, but as it is its a good show, but thats all. Now WWish on the other hand is awsome
While WWish is sparkling more discussion, this show is drawing twice as much download... is this show that much more brainless???
Sylf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-21, 09:55   Link #51
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylf
While WWish is sparkling more discussion, this show is drawing twice as much download... is this show that much more brainless???
Difference is though there's 2 groups doing this show, and theres 3 episodes out, only 1 group doing WWish and only 2 episodes.

Final Aproach is alot faster than WWish, which is a slow paced show (at the moment).

Dont get me wrong i lvoe both shows, but WWish is my fave cause its not a clone of a show already been done. Or atleast not a clone of a show ive seen any way hehehe.

Whenever i watch final aproach something always triggers off a comparison to Rizelmine.

Like Rizelmine this show (thus far) is nothing but comedy, much like Hani Hani was the comedy part last season. WWish is the more seriouse story, like Wind was. They compliment each other reasonably well i thought.
Old 2004-10-21, 10:20   Link #52
Shiorichan
Mistress of Froth-Bite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taliesin
Difference is though there's 2 groups doing this show, and theres 3 episodes out, only 1 group doing WWish and only 2 episodes.
You've got that backwards. Only 1 group is doing Final Approach, although Static was supposed to, but I guess they decided not to. *shrug* However, both us and Static-Subs are doing W Wish. So that's 2 groups, and Static released W Wish 2 at some point yesterday as well.
Old 2004-10-21, 10:42   Link #53
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiorichan
You've got that backwards. Only 1 group is doing Final Approach, although Static was supposed to, but I guess they decided not to. *shrug* However, both us and Static-Subs are doing W Wish. So that's 2 groups, and Static released W Wish 2 at some point yesterday as well.
Really, i was told the opposite hehe oh well, i dont care so long as you dont drop WWish. I'll have to hunt you down and tickle you death if you do *gets out a feather duster* I'm evil with this thing, im warning you :P
Old 2004-10-21, 11:13   Link #54
Shiorichan
Mistress of Froth-Bite

We only drop upon licensing. We haven't dropped any other series unless it has been licensed. So I wouldn't worry about that as long as it's not licensed. ^^

Haru was kind of hot....I guess he can be my eye candy!
Old 2004-10-21, 11:13   Link #55
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

I loved episode 3...I only have 2 peeves.

1) It's too short...hehe

2) All the girls are starting to look alike. Look at the starting intro..they introduce 3 girls and the only real difference I could see was hair color. I was hoping for something more like Wind where you have 7 girls and they are all unique looking.

That is all...keep it up Froth Bite!
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 20:22   Link #56
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Well, Static Subs is in the game now, maybe I'll compare the two subs some time.

Spoiler for for episode 4 and beyond:

I'd rather see a Rio/Emiho than Rio/Shizuka, oh well, we know how it will end of course.

That means Ojo is mine
Old 2004-10-24, 20:35   Link #57
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
One thing that I have to point out is that the game animation is way better than
the anime tv series animation ...why is that ?! I wonder.
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 22:34   Link #58
daft27
Aim High, Fall Short

Send a message via AIM to daft27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yamano667
One thing that I have to point out is that the game animation is way better than
the anime tv series animation ...why is that ?! I wonder.
Maybe it's easier and cheaper to animate for games than animes? That's the only reason I can think of if you consider the amount of drawing required for each.

Do you think there will be any character development in this series? From the first three episodes, it's sort of hard to tell if anyone has really changed. I'm really watching Ryo to see if he'll give in to Shizuka at any point but it doesn't look it'll happen for a while. If it happens, I hope it doesn't happen in the last one or two episodes because I'm looking forward to the possibility of romance in this seemingly pure comedy.
daft27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-10-24, 22:59   Link #59
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Well, I'm sure there'll be a point where Ryo gives in or Shizuka decides to change (or reveal her true self).

I believe we might see some character development on Emiho soon.

The reason for the quality difference in anime and game animation is quite possibly due to the fact that about the only "moving" pictures in the game are the OP and ED. The rest simply consists of still shots. So in the end the TV series has waaay more frames to animate.
Old 2004-10-28, 23:25   Link #60
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Well, episode 4 was great. Probably the more serious episode of all the other ones.

Spoiler:

Anyway, great episode, and my wishes came true!

Tags
bishoujo, comedy, drama, princess soft, romance, zexcs