Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2004-04-15, 14:37   Link #41
Sethi
StormRider

Quote:
Originally Posted by DAyGO
sasuke has amazing will to turn the curse off(during the prleminary matches that other person with the seal was like whoa he can turn the seal off with his will.

it would hinder his growth using the curse because he would relay on the power that it gives him and he wouldnt have any reason to train hisself to gain power because he would be taking orders from oro untill he takes his body. i dont know about the curse disapering but it makes since.

am i the only one who thinks sasuke should stay good? (but ofcourse his attutide would be like it is cool calm and cocky)
He had the ability to do that because he hadn't relied on it much, but like Tayuya said the more you rely on the curse seal the more you lose your will and now that he accepted to forcefully raise the curse seal lvl i think he doesn't have that ability anymore, basically is just Oro pet for now.
And i also want Sasuke to stay good, and see him lose the attitude he's been having in the manga, and return to his former self(Cool, Calm, focused and most important not a puppet).

Also i think it's pretty obvious by now that Team 7 will follow the footsteps of the Sannin, my only doubt was Sakura but given the last chapters of the manga at this point a Shinobi Pig with Byakukan and Mud Jutsu's could fall from the sky that i wouldn't be surprised.
Sethi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 16:00   Link #42
LittleLaptopChan
My good neighbor Totoro

Send a message via ICQ to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via AIM to LittleLaptopChan Send a message via MSN to LittleLaptopChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethi
He had the ability to do that because he hadn't relied on it much, but like Tayuya said the more you rely on the curse seal the more you lose your will and now that he accepted to forcefully raise the curse seal lvl i think he doesn't have that ability anymore, basically is just Oro pet for now.
And i also want Sasuke to stay good, and see him lose the attitude he's been having in the manga, and return to his former self(Cool, Calm, focused and most important not a puppet).

Also i think it's pretty obvious by now that Team 7 will follow the footsteps of the Sannin, my only doubt was Sakura but given the last chapters of the manga at this point a Shinobi Pig with Byakukan and Mud Jutsu's could fall from the sky that i wouldn't be surprised.
lol not to mention raining donuts in Konoha village...and Homer Simpson suddenly showing up, defeating Chouji's clan becoz they ate his food
LittleLaptopChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-15, 18:17   Link #43
DAyGO

Send a message via AIM to DAyGO Send a message via MSN to DAyGO Send a message via Yahoo to DAyGO
Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleLaptopChan
lol not to mention raining donuts in Konoha village...and Homer Simpson suddenly showing up, defeating Chouji's clan becoz they ate his food

i would pay to see homer do that. lmfao

*ultamate donut no jutsu*

sasuke has always been cocky just more calm and cool about it instead of running his mouth on how hes going to beat everyones ass like naruto does
dont get me wrong naruto is awsome though lol
DAyGO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-04-16, 03:46   Link #44
rock and stones

wat i would love to see is for sasuke to be humbled by naruto. when he was still in the we are comrades state, he wasnt that bad until he started going power crazy.

if both naruto and jiraiya summoned gama bunta at the same time, would gama be split in two?
rock and stones is offline   Reply With Quote