AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

View Poll Results: Infinite Stratos 2 - Episode 11 Rating
Perfect 10 3 14.29%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 0 0%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 33.33%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 9.52%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 19.05%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 4.76%
3 out of 10 : Bad 1 4.76%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 3 14.29%
Voters: 21. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2013-12-13, 16:07   Link #21
zibi88

hmmm I was thinking... what if Madoka is kinda a victim herself... since her photo of chifuyu is mostly from the time chifuyu was taking part in mondo grosso

so maybe there was a bet that if chifuyu wins Madoka will be able to get lots of money to help someone like herself or parents (who abondoned chifuyu and ichika)... but chifutu dropped the match and she went away [to help ichika]... madoka lost and puts all the blame on chifuyu and wants to kill her (killing ichika would make chifuyu suffer a lot so its additional torture from madokas view)

kinda like how happened with laura who throught that ichika was the source of weakness in her perfect image of chifuyu

but maybe madoka doesnt know that chifuyu dropped out of the match becouse phantom task was the one involved.... since they said they dont know why the group did that to make chifuyu lose... maybe madoka had a bet with the phantom task so now she has to work out the cash she owns them so for now she is like property to them with the taks of killing chiyufu..... like how squall comented to tabane that it would be a problem if she gave madoka away to her

I doubt we will learn anything from last episode... to little time that got wasted on pointless fanservice ;/ and we coudl get deeper into the phantom task -sarashi family fights.... but nah lets do episodes with disappearing panties,killer cook ect. eh
Old 2013-12-13, 16:40   Link #22
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by zibi88 View Post
hmmm I was thinking... what if Madoka is kinda a victim herself... since her photo of chifuyu is mostly from the time chifuyu was taking part in mondo grosso

so maybe there was a bet that if chifuyu wins Madoka will be able to get lots of money to help someone like herself or parents (who abondoned chifuyu and ichika)... but chifutu dropped the match and she went away [to help ichika]... madoka lost and puts all the blame on chifuyu and wants to kill her (killing ichika would make chifuyu suffer a lot so its additional torture from madokas view)

kinda like how happened with laura who throught that ichika was the source of weakness in her perfect image of chifuyu

but maybe madoka doesnt know that chifuyu dropped out of the match becouse phantom task was the one involved.... since they said they dont know why the group did that to make chifuyu lose... maybe madoka had a bet with the phantom task so now she has to work out the cash she owns them so for now she is like property to them with the taks of killing chiyufu..... like how squall comented to tabane that it would be a problem if she gave madoka away to her

I doubt we will learn anything from last episode... to little time that got wasted on pointless fanservice ;/ and we coudl get deeper into the phantom task -sarashi family fights.... but nah lets do episodes with disappearing panties,killer cook ect. eh
Oh, then the solution is easy. Get Ichika to go into that Newtype like dimension to communicate thoughts. And as Madoka is distracted, get ichika to embrace his imouto and french kiss her and make his imouto belong to him. >: D

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
Old 2013-12-13, 17:04   Link #23
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Oh, then the solution is easy. Get Ichika to go into that Newtype like dimension to communicate thoughts. And as Madoka is distracted, get ichika to embrace his imouto and french kiss her and make his imouto belong to him. >: D
yes thats one way.... other is kick her ass and when she asks why wont he finish her off he uses his candy talk of you are my sister/family too.... and gets score on madoka :P and at the very last episode she will be added to the final photo standing in front of ichika and chifuyu (or is pointing guns towards other girls to stay away from ichika as he is hers :P chifuyu would have chills since madoka has her face XD so it would be like watching herself beign so clingy to ichika)

it would be funny if at the end (after revealing why she is so obsesed with killing chifuyu and kinda ichika) she turned tsun or yandare :P over ichika (wont allow any girl get close to him.... as she becomes the "new transfer student" XD)
Old 2013-12-13, 17:05   Link #24
blitz1/2

Quote:
yes thats one way.... other is kick her ass and when she asks why wont he finish her off he uses his candy talk of you are my sister/family too.... and gets score on madoka :P and at the very last episode she will be added to the final photo standing in front of ichika and chifuyu (or is pointing guns towards other girls to stay away from ichika as he is hers :P chifuyu would have chills since madoka has her face XD so it would be like watching herself beign so clingy to ichika)

it would be funny if at the end (after revealing why she is so obsesed with killing chifuyu and kinda ichika) she turned tsun or yandare :P over ichika (wont allow any girl get close to him.... as she becomes the "new transfer student" XD)
YES, ending picture should be Madoka standing over the corpses of all the other girls in a kickass pose with Ichika and Chifuyu! FUND IT!

Old 2013-12-13, 20:03   Link #25
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
YES, ending picture should be Madoka standing over the corpses of all the other girls in a kickass pose with Ichika and Chifuyu! FUND IT!
If this happen I'll be happy
Old 2013-12-13, 20:43   Link #26
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Oh dear, has zibi88 been converted over to Orimu-cest? Not yet? Blitz, your work is not yet finished.

They make it so easy though...
Old 2013-12-14, 03:07   Link #27
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
Oh dear, has zibi88 been converted over to Orimu-cest? Not yet? Blitz, your work is not yet finished.

Well I allways like chifuyu and madoka seems to be more different compared to rest of the girls (at least for now).... and generally what is annoying is how all the girls from episode to episode become more dumb (current episode with char... in past she was the one wise one who knew how ichika is thick head and didnt react to much.... now she flips out every sec whatever ichika says or does....along with the girls [like at the shrine... later on they were chasing ichika... so where is the charlotte that we saw in the get-the-crown-play trying to shield ichika from rest])

So if madoka did sit around at the end and developed some interest in ichika... it would be fun if she was like his bodyguard chasing off all girls that try to get to close to him and become a roommate of him (both orimuras afterall)

Ran kinda disappeared from season2... which is f...g sad too like why couldnt they make Rans class going to kyoto too and both groups meet there... Ran spends some time with ichika and we would see on what terms is Ran with chifuyu (or does she even know about rans existence XD)

maybe there would be some feith if it was 24episodes but with 1ep left we dont have much to expect anymore ;/ and by looking how weak this season was I doubt they will try to make season3.
Old 2013-12-14, 04:20   Link #28
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

The ending that we all yearned for... But why not more?
Old 2013-12-14, 04:27   Link #29
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
maybe there would be some feith if it was 24episodes but with 1ep left we dont have much to expect anymore ;/ and by looking how weak this season was I doubt they will try to make season3.
I am pretty sure the studio is having fun killing the franchise and wasting budget because we haven't heard franchise melodrama whatsoever by now.

The DVD sales are disheartening, that killed the possibilities of extra episodes, let alone season 3
Old 2013-12-14, 05:06   Link #30
Silver-Throne
Big Game
*Author

If this continues, I will not be able to find any material for my fanfic..but I still have other resources
Old 2013-12-14, 07:36   Link #31
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well.. watching Infinite Stratos for story is a wrong decision
watch it for fillers! then you'll enjoy it

Ichika is getting more dense... egh! how could you take picture of scenery and abandon Cecilia who's posing already there??
Houki is getting really good in stealing precious moment... I wonder when will be that magazine got published

finally!!!! we got a 1 vs 1 battle for Ichika
and Houki-Cecilia tag team is something we never see before
Old 2013-12-14, 07:54   Link #32
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post

Well, we already corrupted Fireminer, zibi is next,

Old 2013-12-14, 08:40   Link #33
Anime Online

So in episode 10, Tabane asked Madoka, "You want an IS?". In Episode 11, Madoka is already piloting it? Wow, that's fast. I might have understood if there isn't enough time for exposition, so the audience have to fill in the blanks on their own, but the anime dived right into a Kyoto school trip filler with more harem antics. Oh boy.
Old 2013-12-14, 08:58   Link #34
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anime Online View Post
So in episode 10, Tabane asked Madoka, "You want an IS?". In Episode 11, Madoka is already piloting it? Wow, that's fast. I might have understood if there isn't enough time for exposition, so the audience have to fill in the blanks on their own, but the anime dived right into a Kyoto school trip filler with more harem antics. Oh boy.
It's just a souped up WK

Easy peasy for the shitbunny
Old 2013-12-14, 12:04   Link #35
Eratas123

Christ, the girls are more effective when they're not actively trying to seduce him>.>

Also, though a lot of anime do this, I have to wonder: What was the point of picking up Kanzashi when he was being chased? Seriously, they wanted to attack HIM, not her, and picking her up just adds extra weight that slows him down and involves her in the situation.

On a side note, why did Kanzashi suddenly push Tatenashi in the trunk and throw it on the truck? Was she afraid she would do something right there in public?
Old 2013-12-14, 12:35   Link #36
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
On a side note, why did Kanzashi suddenly push Tatenashi in the trunk and throw it on the truck? Was she afraid she would do something right there in public?
more like she didnt want her to steal her time with ichika... since her peronality is explosive and very shemeless so no breaks in order to get where she wants...

so kanzashi just out of jelousy pushed her into the truck since she was 1v1 with ichika adn then she suddently pops out...she feels threathened and starts to act... well it mostly was jus a water clone of hers

as for madokas is... I guess Tabane just updated Silent zephyr as it was fitting madoka good.... she added this and that but the base skeleton remained

next episode will start like ep1.... ichika was mostly seriously injured and is dieing we saw houki standing above him crying.... so this mostly confirms it..... then we see ichika lie in that sea only to later be choked by the white knight person... mostly Setsura will help out (the white girl and he will gain new power-up which will be the shift 2 look).... still no clue if chifuyu saw ichika injured/killed (what if madoka shoots at chifuyu and ichika blocks it by taking the hit cousing him to enter critical state aka dieing)

anyway we will learn it in next few days
Old 2013-12-15, 01:11   Link #37
DiscoJacen

Prob with Madoka is that if she joins the other girls in the hArem train then she'll be "zombified" like the others in no time turning her from interesting character to boring archetype girl with the exact same persona as the others.

Or she'll be wrote as an idiot by Izuru because "Omagerd ppl liek her moar den Houki so I must doo somefing!"

Episode ending gave me a sligh hope of original, not-so-boring, ending!
Old 2013-12-15, 08:34   Link #38
YourToaster

I don't know it but I think there are 2 possible Endings... Madocchi dies (unlikely) or "The crew" converts her :P if you know what I mean . I can see this 2 options only.

Yay, Madocchi is now a part of the harem. Ha
Old 2013-12-15, 09:08   Link #39
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

The bottom line is, the chance for a Season 3 is very, very slim.
Old 2013-12-15, 09:40   Link #40
zibi88

Quote:
Originally Posted by YourToaster View Post
I don't know it but I think there are 2 possible Endings... Madocchi dies (unlikely) or "The crew" converts her :P if you know what I mean . I can see this 2 options only.

Yay, Madocchi is now a part of the harem. Ha

there are like 4+ possible endings:

1. madoka dies in explosion of her own IS at the very end
2. madoka gets converted by her brother...wakes up in the school infirmary and has a small talk with chifuyu (explaining stuff to her)... that makes her convert even more to the bro-con who will fight any girl that will try to get close to "her" ichika

3. madoka gets defeated (along with autumn and squall) and decides to run away from phantom task and this mess which leaves space for season 3 (very slim chanced of happening)

4. madoka abondons phantom task and joins the school... and is the main couse of chifuyus headache as she is very clingy to her big-sis xD
Closed Thread