AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-02-01, 15:11   Link #2001
Valky
Radioactive

Sora's power is over 9000. When the heck will Ikki's shackles shattered btw, it's taking so damn long.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-01, 19:50   Link #2002
giorno

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
I think he said that he was using the winds of the other roads to move rather than using his own. Come to think of it, Sora never did fight alone.
that's what he used to do with the old SF

in this battle he can't activate bagram, which means all this time he fought with regular rollerblades...

to reiterate, just in the last chapter, ikki managed to pull off a great trick and "deflect" rika, but he had to use his sorroundings to do it. Sora did the same with a simple kick, which ikki even commented upon. Now, thanks to this chapter's revelation, we know that that was literally a simple kick. In other words, the current sora doesn't even need ATs to pull off crazy king-level tricks...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 01:07   Link #2003
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
that's what he used to do with the old SF

in this battle he can't activate bagram, which means all this time he fought with regular rollerblades...

to reiterate, just in the last chapter, ikki managed to pull off a great trick and "deflect" rika, but he had to use his sorroundings to do it. Sora did the same with a simple kick, which ikki even commented upon. Now, thanks to this chapter's revelation, we know that that was literally a simple kick. In other words, the current sora doesn't even need ATs to pull off crazy king-level tricks...
It means that for this battle Sora has been using Rika's wind and likely Ikki's as well
cyberdemon is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 03:50   Link #2004
giorno

EDIT: derp

anyways, the point is, sora just annihilated SF and has been kicking Ikki and Ringo's asses with nothing but regular rollerblades...
giorno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-02, 04:02   Link #2005
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by giorno View Post
EDIT: derp

anyways, the point is, sora just annihilated SF and has been kicking Ikki and Ringo's asses with nothing but regular rollerblades...
2m my ass, it's 2km.

Unless Ikki actually did the same stunt like Sora which was using his AT without batteries as well, I don't see him winning this one.
Valky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 12:15   Link #2006
rampak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kokukirin View Post
The last couple chapters are surprisingly good. The only thing that gets me worried is that...
Spoiler for aaaaa:
He was devastated by the fans' reaction to maya death . You know tenjou tenge special in which Maya and Mitsuomi kiss? I seems to me it is a weak attempt on his part to calm down the fans. ( in the end of vol 22 there a little story section about Ogure browsing the net for fans' comments on the last chapter) and that's how he found out fans' anger
But the damage can't be undone, he literally killed his own manga by killing Maya. He must be very stupid if he pull out the same thing.
rampak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-05, 13:21   Link #2007
rampak

Dang, I was hoping sora would die. Showing that Sora actually wanted to save people in his own way,. hahahaIn Tenjou Tenge , Ogure showed that Mitsuomi had a good side but was temporarily blindsided by his ambition, had him protected Maya from Souchiro.... and before you know the once main villain , washed his hands clean and became a good guy.

Ogure might make the bespactled guy with megaphone the real villain

Eventhough i admire ogure's artworkI have someyhing that bugs me

Spoiler:

Last edited by rampak; 2012-02-05 at 13:34.
rampak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 04:02   Link #2008
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Spoiler for 345:
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 04:09   Link #2009
Johnny
Working the bags...

I'd have much rather OG started with the Ringo vs Rika fight rather than another chapter that shows us how much of an asshole we already knew Sora was...

At least we didn't get some warped stuff like Sora being Ikki's father or weird crap like that in the flashback...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 09:33   Link #2010
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

Ok Sora...that was messed up. But I think I'm in agreement with his definition of trash ;( Though maybe..not as extreme as his.

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-06, 10:36   Link #2011
leon4281isback

Send a message via MSN to leon4281isback
*sighs* oh boy. Even though I do see why he see some people as trash, heck we've always had some people out there doing some messed up s**t to others who never wanted to get caught up in their crimes. And we always asked questions about why do this stuff happens, and the answers is usually right there in our faces.

Besides all that. I still choose to not approve of his actions, even if he is the coolest villian ever. And say if this guy succeeds, the world will change the way he sees it, but it will be in a more f**ked up state as it will ever be than the world he and his brother lived in and they choose to hurt others who didn't stick up for them. Sure those who hurt them do deserve some punishment, but killing...I mean yeah a lot of perturbed things happen that makes us hate the people we met who did us wrong, and so much we tend to utter the words kill a lot. But does it always have to be the case? apparently some do.

Either way. I still don't have to like Sora, I never did anyway. As for Ikki, I just hope he still gets up some more and breaks through the shackles and cages that's being set upon him. He did all those amazing things back then. And a little heavy wind pressure or whatever does him in. Get out of town. I'm not surprised by that last chapter's scenario at all. not the first time something like this happens to a main character.
Old 2012-02-06, 17:54   Link #2012
Kokukirin
Shadow of Effilisi

After narrowly avoided the fate of getting discarded as trash in the lab, Sora is mad at people getting in front of the queue and others not sticking up for him...

It makes perfect sense.
Kokukirin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-07, 18:39   Link #2013
tava5914
Hammer Space Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
2m my ass, it's 2km.

Unless Ikki actually did the same stunt like Sora which was using his AT without batteries as well, I don't see him winning this one.
I agree, unless Ikki is also racing without batteries in his AT he stands no chance. But im guessing that Ikki will realise something deep inside himself and have a emotional breakdown then get over and then KICK SORA'S ASS!!!!
tava5914 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 08:18   Link #2014
Kleeyook
Yandere maniax

I just wonder, what level is the current Sora now that he finally use his A.T. for the first time in his whole life. I don't think it'd be less than 500.

I also can't understand why he didn't go all out when fighting Kilik years ago so that he wouldn't lose and lost the use of his legs.

BTW, what if Ikki forgot to insert the battery into his A.T. this whole time and never realized it?
Kleeyook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-08, 21:52   Link #2015
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kleeyook View Post
I also can't understand why he didn't go all out when fighting Kilik years ago so that he wouldn't lose and lost the use of his legs.
That was mentioned earlier in the series.

The 'crippling injury' was a lie. He chose to cut off his legs.

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Nightengale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 09:37   Link #2016
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

Why would he do that...
Sorry it's been too long so I forgot if they even gave a reason for it.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-09, 14:58   Link #2017
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
Why would he do that...
Sorry it's been too long so I forgot if they even gave a reason for it.
To put his scheme in motion without being noticed apparently. Since if he lost his ability to 'fly', Ikki as his 'successor' will be the one in the spotlight.
Old 2012-02-09, 19:29   Link #2018
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post

He was really crippled with his real legs, then when he turned bad guy he cut off his legs to use AT again.

You can't fake being crippled. Someone would have known about it.
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 12:32   Link #2019
Meltyred

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
To put his scheme in motion without being noticed apparently. Since if he lost his ability to 'fly', Ikki as his 'successor' will be the one in the spotlight.
That would still have worked, by just putting cloth over his legs, instead of cutting them off.
Meltyred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-10, 12:56   Link #2020
Valky
Radioactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltyred View Post
That would still have worked, by just putting cloth over his legs, instead of cutting them off.
Hmm, if I'm not mistaken his legs were pretty much crippled after the fight against Kilik so it can't reach it's full potential anymore, that's why he cut it off all together.

Tags
action, shounen, tournament