AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series

Notices

Old 2024-04-12, 17:23   Link #21
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Episode 2 was just as bland commentary and feelings wise. At least there was some racing action to salvage it a bit imo. Rookie girl doesn't know the fundamental rules and does something really stupid. Like seriously, how do you train someone for a year and have them make these kinds of mistakes? Terrible writing.
magnumcyclonex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-12, 19:39   Link #22
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

After the second episode I'm still intrigued but not sure why I should care just yet. I'll give it another episode I guess if I remember its on even.
Old 2024-04-13, 02:49   Link #23
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

"King!"
"Queen!"
"Sophie!"

Me: Uhh... Who?

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-13, 04:16   Link #24
Dop
Mmmm....

Quote:
Originally Posted by magnumcyclonex View Post
Episode 2 was just as bland commentary and feelings wise. At least there was some racing action to salvage it a bit imo. Rookie girl doesn't know the fundamental rules and does something really stupid. Like seriously, how do you train someone for a year and have them make these kinds of mistakes? Terrible writing.
That's what I was thinking. They let her race and she doesn't even know the basic rules?

Yeah. I watched the second episode basically as it was there and I had nothing better to do, but it was so dull and so ridiculous that I'm done.
Dop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-19, 17:09   Link #25
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Well at least we didn't have to hear the race announcers this week. Rin is as dumb as a bag of rocks though. I'll stick with this for the seiyuu at least as long as my sanity holds out.
Old 2024-04-20, 03:04   Link #26
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Ooffh, imagine making an episode that builds on the previous episode's horrible plot. Yeah. Apparently this stupid girl's race in episode 2 was super awesome. Somehow.
...Yeah

-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Old 2024-04-20, 08:36   Link #27
Kazu-kun

Rin is the MC so the whole show is gonna built on episode 2. lol

Anyway, this is the sort of show you watch while turning off your brain. If you do that, it's actually quite entertaining.

Last edited by Kazu-kun; 2024-04-26 at 20:33.
Kazu-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2024-04-21, 04:43   Link #28
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Late comment...because I put off watching this anime over prioritizing other series. No need to guess why as it's apparent how appalling this series is. The parts I did like about episode 3 were the simulator graphics and the chit chat with Richard (maybe he will reconsider his role and his goals in races). But having Rin be a complete moron just throws me off. No idea why Queen is intrigued enough to try to poach her. I mean all Rin did was use her boost on the final corner when she was already a lap (or more?) behind in the prior race. As much as I dislike the whole premise, I will continue to watch as it is racing related (and I like racing).
Old 2024-04-26, 17:54   Link #29
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I'd been waiting for Rin to git gud but now it seems like its a weird racing slice of life or something. I'm not really sure what to expect anymore. I should probably have dropped this already but at this point its my hatewatch of the season.
Old 2024-04-27, 20:32   Link #30
magnumcyclonex
Cyclone Magnum

Plot wise, having the King and Rin go on a kaiju hunt in episode 4 was ok, but I am not feeling it. Emotion wise it just felt so dry and hollow.
Old 2024-05-04, 02:18   Link #31
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

So what is the point of the AI? If every car have the same, then there is no value. If not, that means this race is partially competing the intelligence of the AI?
Also frankly, I don't see why these races can't happen without the AI either

Tags
anime original, racing, sports