AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > To Aru... Index [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2013-01-28, 03:09   Link #23901
LazyHunter

Read the last bit of the novel, nice to see Ollerus doing something. Othinus really has it tough with her 50%, I understand why she really wants Gungnir if her arms fall off like that so easily. Hoping we see more of Thor and he doesn't get killed trying to defeat Othinus or Ollerus. The new Kihara is probably going to play some role in the future, wonder what her speciality is.
Quote:
The hero with the power to defeat the demon king was lucky. Everyone would tell him what he should use his power for.

But the Magic God who possessed great power no longer needed a reason to destroy.

And the one who should have been one did not even realize he was straying from what he should be using his power for.

That is the kind of story this is.
Love the last four lines in the epilogue.
Old 2013-01-28, 03:16   Link #23902
Stufu

^
same here.. it feels like the end of the fairly tale
Old 2013-01-28, 03:18   Link #23903
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
How the heck did they pin that on her ?

Did they tagged her and see how many times she bumped into people related to the plot each day ?
This is a city that revolves around the concept of people forcing their own logic to overwrite the existing laws of the world based on the Horusian format of God being in Man....
Old 2013-01-28, 03:26   Link #23904
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
This is a city that revolves around the concept of people forcing their own logic to overwrite the existing laws of the world based on the Horusian format of God being in Man....
But still, there has to be something that gave them a blues clues
Old 2013-01-28, 03:37   Link #23905
Stufu

hey.. anyone here feel like being Accel is tough? ... I have got a feeling that his condition looks worse than Kamijou...
Old 2013-01-28, 03:40   Link #23906
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stufu View Post
hey.. anyone here feel like being Accel is tough? ... I have got a feeling that his condition looks worse than Kamijou...
Quite frankly everything that sucks for Accelerator is pretty much all on himself.
Old 2013-01-28, 03:52   Link #23907
Stufu

I saw Kamijou solve his problems daily and that is it. But, Accel suffer from his own past actions and when he's about to solve it, he got more and more problems ==!

By the way, "I'm back, baby" thing from Kamijou is quite shocking, seems like he hit himself very hard this time LOL Index finally make her appearance since her long time absence.
Mikoto falls for Kamijou but never take an action (except help him fighting.) Kamachi is playing with this girl heart LOL

Thanks Js06 for the translation!! I'm in debt to you again

PS** Hamasura, where is your heroic action?
Old 2013-01-28, 04:00   Link #23908
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
I saw Kamijou solve his problems daily and that is it. But, Accel suffer from his own past actions and when he's about to solve it, he got more and more problems ==!
Because he lets it haunt him.

Quote:
By the way, "I'm back, baby" thing from Kamijou is quite shocking, seems like he hit himself very hard this time
That reminds me, is that what he literally said in the original text ?

Quote:
PS** Hamasura, where is your heroic action?
Who's that?
Old 2013-01-28, 04:05   Link #23909
Stufu

Quote:
That reminds me, is that what he literally said in the original text ?
I don't know but, it's just a joke from him though... I conclude this NT at Accel and Ollerus so, I don't care much about this part...
Old 2013-01-28, 04:57   Link #23910
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Oh speaking of concluding... dont you think NT6 does seem like a good place to end any hypothetical future 2 cours Anime season? Heck six volumes cover 24 episodes perfectly.
Old 2013-01-28, 05:47   Link #23911
leukrota

Quote:
Oh speaking of concluding... dont you think NT6 does seem like a good place to end any hypothetical future 2 cours Anime season? Heck six volumes cover 24 episodes perfectly.
I don't know, some of the volumes are rather too short to span 4 episodes.

Though having the first cour end with Hawaii and the second with the festival does seem good, tentatively.

Also, if Kamachi keeps a pace of 3 novels per year and the anime is aired every second year, then 6 volumes per season would be ideal in order to not get caught up with the source while keeping a nice margin (or rather big margin).

BTW, Do you think they'll animate vols 14-19 in season 3 and complement with OVAs?... I wonder how good an idea is it to leave the best part in OVAs, but this seems like the most natural way to handle it.
Old 2013-01-28, 06:05   Link #23912
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post

BTW, Do you think they'll animate vols 14-19 in season 3 and complement with OVAs?... I wonder how good an idea is it to leave the best part in OVAs, but this seems like the most natural way to handle it.
They wouldn't... Or at least I hope they're not dumb enough.
Old 2013-01-28, 07:51   Link #23913
leukrota

Quote:
They wouldn't... Or at least I hope they're not dumb enough.
So... perhaps pace it up and do 9 volumes in one season?

It can be done, but I don't know if JC Staff can handle it well. (the records are against it)
Old 2013-01-28, 08:09   Link #23914
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by leukrota View Post
So... perhaps pace it up and do 9 volumes in one season?

It can be done, but I don't know if JC Staff can handle it well. (the records are against it)
If I had things my way it'll be a 3 cours season with a split at the last 12 episodes to a later date no more than 6 months.

I have no idea how viable my suggestion would be but 3 cours is the only way I can see it work.
Old 2013-01-28, 08:11   Link #23915
Ilidsor
Angelerator

Quote:
That's exactly what I was thinking. I think Kamachi might've even set it up that way on purpose since it works so well.
Old 2013-01-28, 08:34   Link #23916
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

I really feel sorry for Misaka Mikoto since her DNA was mapped and was use to create clones (SISTERS) for Level 6 Shift.
It seem to me she can never get rid of the stigma of having people continually creating clones of her, so I just hope one day she would erased her DNA mapping from the system so no more clone could be made and abuse.

Since I have watched anime and only started reading the LN 3 days (currently on vol 5), I don't know if Misaka Mikoto know existent of Last Order, Full-Tuning and Misaka Worst.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-01-28, 08:36   Link #23917
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Since I have watched anime and only started reading the LN 3 days (currently on vol 5), I don't know if Misaka Mikoto know existent of Last Order, Full-Tuning and Misaka Worst.
Depends on how much to want to be spoiled

Up to Season two? Up to Series two? Beyond ?
Old 2013-01-28, 08:57   Link #23918
mike211
CoNfuSeOnE

Both seasons + Railgun, you could tell me if Misaka Mikoto meet with Last Order, Full-Tuning and Misaka Worst and how did Misaka Mikoto reacted.
Oh and if you could tell me if they are still creating clones or not, cause I feel really sorry for Misaka Mikoto knowing that they are creating and using for the clone for battle and she can't do any thing to stop it from happening.

“Whatever your reasons may have been, you did what you did. Do not forget that the day will come when you must pay for it.”
Old 2013-01-28, 09:00   Link #23919
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike211 View Post
Both seasons + Railgun, you could tell me if Misaka Mikoto meet with Last Order, Full-Tuning and Misaka Worst and how did Misaka Mikoto reacted.
Oh and if you could tell me if they are still creating clones or not, cause I feel really sorry for Misaka Mikoto knowing that they are creating and using for the clone for battle and she can't do any thing to stop it from happening.

In season two she'll meet Last Order, but briefly.

In New Testament she'll meet Worst, and they'll have so much 'fun' together.

Whether they're still creating clones after Worst... Only God and Aleister would know.
Old 2013-01-28, 09:30   Link #23920
tsunade666

If Aleister still need more antenna for his aim world then more clones will be produce.

Tags
action, dengeki bunko, fantasy, light novels, science fiction, shounen