AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Reviews & Recommendations

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2006-07-26, 14:13   Link #21
myopius

When I think of the relationship between Chidori and Sousuke, I think that they both come from very different worlds, have a somewhat irregular connection, strong personalities, and help out the other when they're in need. The only anime, and an anime which does this very well although I can't say that the male and female leads have quite the same personalities as in Full Metal Panic, is Blue Gender, as was mentioned by Budweineken earlier. There's not much humor to it, nor, uh, happiness, but it's really an excellent show, and I enjoy the relationship between the characters the same way as in FMP. (Speaking of which, when you say the first two seasons, you mean the original and TSR?) Edit: Also, I also had the habit of staying up all night when enjoying a good anime--it's summer, so I don't really have anything to make me need to get to sleep at a good time, and anime is so much more fun that most of my dreams! )
Old 2006-07-26, 14:16   Link #22
Dark Sephiroth
Brilliantly Insane

I have always loved Tokyo Underground =) One of the first animes i ever watched. Although i'm not too sure how many people know about that anime >>; And if it hasn't already been mentioned, Last Exile, what a wicked anime that is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
I have heard a lot about Naruto but my friend keeps telling me it's crap... Can anyone justify that? Is there a lot of filler like DBZ? Is there an actual storyline? Any information would be appreciated.
There is an actual storyline, it's just that there are so many damn fillers ><; Although i will admit that some are wonderfully hilarious, most of them are just so damn annoying it's hard to watch >>; I suggest the Manga if you wanna skip all the b***crap. And you should probably be the judge on whether or not you like it =P

Last edited by Dark Sephiroth; 2006-07-26 at 14:38.
Old 2006-07-27, 11:29   Link #23
gencbiba

Are all of these titles fansubbed or dubbed in English? Also, the ones that aren't licensed, are they easily obtainable through the internet for free?

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
Old 2006-07-28, 04:45   Link #24
kurapica11001
black list hunter

oh there's this other nice anime you might like it's called fruits absket ^_^ if you haven't seen it you should watch it ^_^

Dark Sephiroth i've watched tokyo underground (i thought i was the only one who did ^_^; )

oh and about naruto i haven't watched that anime yet but i read that they copied alot of things from hunter x hunter ^_^; so i'm not sure if it's nice or not but i know that hunter x hunter is one of the best anime i've watched ^_^ you should watch it if you haven't yet ^_^
Old 2006-07-30, 03:01   Link #25
gencbiba

Hmm.... Fruits Basket seems like a chick flick to me and I kind of hate chick flicks even though I always manage to watch a lot of em.

Captain Tsubasa and Dai no Daibouken are being translated!! Check us out at http://www.hiei-tf.fr/frenchies-subs/. Stop on by and show us some love at the forums.
Old 2006-07-31, 02:50   Link #26
mizsuzi

The best animes ive seen so far are: kenshin, king of bandit jing, samurai champloo, air, hunter x hunter, and ergo proxy.. i can name more but these are on the tip of my mind at 2 am :P
Old 2006-08-01, 20:31   Link #27
HXHFMP
a world's hunt

best anime are:
hunter x hunter ( best shonen) ( best adventure)
last exile (sci-fi)
golden boy ( best comedy)
fullmetal alchemist (best fantasy)
berserk ( best action)
mushishi (best supernatural)
monster (best horror)
Old 2006-08-05, 20:33   Link #28
gencbiba

Interesting selection there. I have seen HxH and FMA so far but I guess I will check the rest.

Old 2006-08-06, 00:41   Link #29
jedinat

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
Hmm.... Fruits Basket seems like a chick flick to me and I kind of hate chick flicks even though I always manage to watch a lot of em.
There are no "chick flicks" in anime... it's called shoujo
Closed Thread