AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Fan Creations

Notices

Old 2008-02-09, 14:07   Link #221
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

5th Wall drawing..and my best so far i feel :)

muhuahahahha... Tadaima de arimasu~

And well.. Am I or am i really really proud to showcase this one. I m literally gonna die if people don't leave a comment or two about this one. In fact I am so proud of this wall art that I feel people who see this shall be forced to leave back a comment

Well neway.. nuff said... after 15 hrs of rigorous drawing and coloring... here we have Sakura -chan

Size Estimation .. Me and Sakura-chan

NOTE: no more wall space left >.< .. Well.. I ll get to paper soon
toxic_trance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 14:41   Link #222
geki~
noLife
*Artist

Wow :O
That's seriously impressive. So detailed and beautiful. I don't see any flaws either and the 'coloring' is just perfect. Too bad there's no more room left for your amazing art D: It really gives the words 'larger than life' a new meaning. hehe
Oh be sure to check out my thread for a little something ^^
geki~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 15:57   Link #223
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by toxic_trance View Post
In fact I am so proud of this wall art that I feel people who see this shall be forced to leave back a comment
/Is... forced... to... leave... comments... D:

Just kidding. I already wanted to reply before I read that. ^^
Very impressive indeed.
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 16:43   Link #224
Dangoey Noka
Fuwa fuwa~

Send a message via AIM to Dangoey Noka Send a message via MSN to Dangoey Noka Send a message via Yahoo to Dangoey Noka
Wowies. *faint*
I don't even have the patience to trace something like that. You my friend are awesome. X3

Looking through your thread quickly, you have the cooliest art and I wish to be great as joo one day. Good luck and keeping drawing and all! ^_^
Dangoey Noka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-09, 21:03   Link #225
Daniel E.
AniMexican!

Quote:

Wicked!

Would love to see a version in paper.
Old 2008-02-10, 03:34   Link #226
bigdave
Falling for Ginsama ^3^
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via AIM to bigdave
omg Sakura drawn in lifelike proportions!

Great job on it Toxic, its well detailed and refined looking. Another buckets worth of ink used huh? xD

and................I was FORCED to post here! D:
by the sheer awesomeness of the art! xD

bigdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-10, 21:51   Link #227
Shana

Quote:
muhuahahahha... Tadaima de arimasu~

And well.. Am I or am i really really proud to showcase this one. I m literally gonna die if people don't leave a comment or two about this one. In fact I am so proud of this wall art that I feel people who see this shall be forced to leave back a comment

Well neway.. nuff said... after 15 hrs of rigorous drawing and coloring... here we have Sakura -chan

Size Estimation .. Me and Sakura-chan

NOTE: no more wall space left >.< .. Well.. I ll get to paper soon

Wow! at first I thought that was Horo, but then I readed the post and saw the image

Man, it looked like a real artwork!

Keep up the good work!
Old 2008-02-10, 22:08   Link #228
Ice Climbers
Retired
*Graphic Designer

Impressive, just impressive, left me breathless (and so big too, yet so detailed)

nice work Toxic!!!
Old 2008-02-11, 10:55   Link #229
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by geki~ View Post
Wow :O
That's seriously impressive. So detailed and beautiful. I don't see any flaws either and the 'coloring' is just perfect. Too bad there's no more room left for your amazing art D: It really gives the words 'larger than life' a new meaning. hehe
Oh be sure to check out my thread for a little something ^^
Well, I put all my experience from the last 4 wall drawings.. and I guess I was able to remove a lot of flaws.
And yes.. thank u so much for the yuri sig ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riker View Post
/Is... forced... to... leave... comments... D:

Just kidding. I already wanted to reply before I read that. ^^
Very impressive indeed.
thnk u very much. No more wall left to draw.. but dont worry.. more fanarts coming ur way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangoey Noka View Post
Wowies. *faint*
I don't even have the patience to trace something like that. You my friend are awesome. X3

Looking through your thread quickly, you have the cooliest art and I wish to be great as joo one day. Good luck and keeping drawing and all! ^_^
*blushes*
Arigato gozaimasu..will give my all to make this place more cooler ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
Wicked!

Would love to see a version in paper.
Hehe..me too... its unfortunate i cant carry the wall with me everywhere..so i ll need to take photos >.<

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdave View Post
omg Sakura drawn in lifelike proportions!

Great job on it Toxic, its well detailed and refined looking. Another buckets worth of ink used huh? xD

and................I was FORCED to post here! D:
by the sheer awesomeness of the art! xD
Buckets would be an understatement :P
But yeah.. a lot of ink was used for this. Took quite a lot of time and patience..but it was all worth it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shana View Post
Wow! at first I thought that was Horo, but then I readed the post and saw the image

Keep up the good work!
Quote:
lolmax

Now that u mention.. Horo would have been gr8 since she is very cute..but Ayanami and Sakura-chan are my top 2..so they were the last 2 i made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ice Climbers View Post
Impressive, just impressive, left me breathless (and so big too, yet so detailed)

nice work Toxic!!!
left me breathless too >.<
didnt have food till i finished it :P

Thnks for the feedback miina-san. Means a lot. Sorry couldnt reply..was busy with college stuff. Will try coming with another work in a day or two
Old 2008-02-13, 03:15   Link #230
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

<<<< master of late responses.

That Sakura is freaking win. Seriously, it's that awesome.
Old 2008-02-17, 05:18   Link #231
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Competition Submission Phase 1 ^_^

<<<<< Master of late responses to late responses

Thnks Solace-san... and sorry for not replyin. But...atleast i have somethin new drawn..so hope that makes u happy

Well.. am participating in a competition where the theme is "Princess" . .. and well.. here is the first lineart..still need to darken it and make the lines smoother and finer (Phase II)

Would be great if u guys could pitch in some feedbacks ^_^

NOTE: The pic is the actual size as i have drawn since size constraint is 148 mm x 100 mm
Old 2008-02-17, 05:31   Link #232
KasumiGirl
The endless sky
*Graphic Designer

Mmm, I can't find anything I could really critque on, actually, I can never find anything of your to critque on...XD It looks great. ^^
The finer details looks amazing, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Oh, and good luck with the competiton. ^^
KasumiGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-17, 06:14   Link #233
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Quote:
<<<<< Master of late responses to late responses
Awesome.

I like your latest work. The detail is great and very clean, plus it doesn't lose proportion, which is a great thing for an artist to be able to move from large to small sizes without messing up the perspective.

I think, and this is just nitpicking, that maybe the face could be a little cleaner. It looks just slightly like her neck and head don't match up properly, it seems like her head is a little smaller I mean. But, she has a lot of jewelry covering things up so it is probably just me and once you thin the lines a little it most likely won't appear like that.

Good luck on the competition!
Old 2008-02-17, 09:58   Link #234
geki~
noLife
*Artist

Very nice details BUT there's something I must say. The hands are kinda off the picture. The one reaching out is a bit chubby and kinda awkward and the one resting on her breast is a bit too big/long. I know how hard it is to draw hands tho....
Old 2008-02-18, 06:00   Link #235
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by KasumiGirl View Post
Mmm, I can't find anything I could really critque on, actually, I can never find anything of your to critque on...XD It looks great. ^^
The finer details looks amazing, and I can't wait to see the finished product.

Oh, and good luck with the competiton. ^^
Thank u very much. Means a lot Kasumi-san. Even if u dont find anything to critique..u can pitch in ideas for the BG. Sig makers have a pretty good idea about those sorts of stuff i feel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Awesome.

I like your latest work. The detail is great and very clean, plus it doesn't lose proportion, which is a great thing for an artist to be able to move from large to small sizes without messing up the perspective.

I think, and this is just nitpicking, that maybe the face could be a little cleaner. It looks just slightly like her neck and head don't match up properly, it seems like her head is a little smaller I mean. But, she has a lot of jewelry covering things up so it is probably just me and once you thin the lines a little it most likely won't appear like that.

Good luck on the competition!
The actual lines are very very light. I did as much darkening as possible on photoshop so that u guys can see. Maybe thats why the unclean look. Apart from that.. I am planning to show her full face , so maybe the problem u pointed out will be solved

Quote:
Very nice details BUT there's something I must say. The hands are kinda off the picture. The one reaching out is a bit chubby and kinda awkward and the one resting on her breast is a bit too big/long. I know how hard it is to draw hands tho....
Ah..its always the hands. Point taken and accepted. Will try makin them look better. Am goin to start workin on it right now

Thnks for the feedback guys... it helps a lot
Old 2008-02-19, 13:46   Link #236
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

FINAL VERSION ~Crappy Scan~ But feedback needed :)

K..i m done with the final version. The scan is a rushed one..so it ain't as good as original... but still.. its decent enough. And I m looking for feedback since I ll be sending it by today or latest by tomorrow.

Here is the final version for the competition submission whose theme is "Princess"

Feedback kudasai~

NOTE: All in Pencil.. H and 2B pencils used ^_^
Old 2008-02-19, 15:57   Link #237
geki~
noLife
*Artist

ooh even more details
Very nice, the hands are better now too. A small question, did you use a reference for it? Because it looks so familiar with the picture Icy used for a sig recently.
Old 2008-02-19, 17:42   Link #238
Izui Kohana
Amateur Singer

Send a message via AIM to Izui Kohana Send a message via MSN to Izui Kohana
ooo very nice. I like the details and the way you drew her hair. Lovely ^^
Izui Kohana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-02-19, 18:19   Link #239
Solace
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻

Looks like it was just the lines giving me the wrong impression. I can't see anything wrong with it now (cept the usual artist urges where you think "I would have done it differently"). I like it.
Old 2008-02-19, 22:02   Link #240
toxic_trance
~Anpan~
*Artist

Quote:
ooh even more details
Very nice, the hands are better now too. A small question, did you use a reference for it? Because it looks so familiar with the picture Icy used for a sig recently.
Arigato~
As for reference, yes... The face and the attire did have a Carnelian artwork reference. But then, mixed it with a CLAMP style eye, added a lot of embroidery, and gave it a body posture of my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izui Kohana View Post
ooo very nice. I like the details and the way you drew her hair. Lovely ^^
Arigato Gozaimasu~ ^_^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solace View Post
Looks like it was just the lines giving me the wrong impression. I can't see anything wrong with it now (cept the usual artist urges where you think "I would have done it differently"). I like it.
Hehe~ I know what u mean.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Really helpful. Will just re-darken few lines and send it of to Japan ^_^

Tags
artwork, fanart, manga, toxic