AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > To Aru Majutsu no Index

Notices

Old 2010-11-07, 17:06   Link #321
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilfriback View Post
My guess:

Touma -> Touko <--- actually that name exists.
Accel -> Yuriko <--- the author ... really
Mikoto -> Makoto
Kuroko -> Kurono
Motoharu -> Motoka
Kaori -> Kaoru(?)
Stiyl -> Stella

"Komacho" looks the same as Komoe
... I think that I fail at names, because Makoto still looks like a girls name XD Oh well. Thanks for the guesses. I'll hurry up and finish with my yaoi story, and get writing on this one.

Once again, I'll ask if anyone have any other characters they'd like to see. Because I assure you it's going to be utter bedlam.

*Edit: We got several more characters:

Lessar
Itsuwa
Fukiyose

.... You know what- just give me as many genderbent names as you can possibly get. I'll do my best to work them all in. Saten, Uihara, anyone. This fic is going to be insanity to the extreme!

Last edited by outerelf; 2010-11-07 at 17:22.
outerelf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 17:54   Link #322
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Ooh, another chapter. It was pretty cute, nothing too forced or awkward like most fanfics of this type usually are. I do feel pretty bad for Touma, though.

I have thought about a few ideas involving Touma and Yuriko. Such as an alternate ending in volume 3 where Touma learns her true reasons for going along with the experiment.

Spoiler for yuriko fic ideas:

Just throwing these out there if you want to use a few elements from it. I did go overboard with writing a bit. These really aren't that good though.
Well...Yuriko's relationship with Last order doesn't really have to change, seeing as how I always saw Accelerator-Last order relationship as a sibling relationship. So yea, the dark past sounds pretty good and I guess Yuriko would become the big sis to LO.

I guess we really have no need to make Yuriko become a cripple, as that kind of tarnish her image. We could have her develop an inferiority complex after the defeat against Touma and somehow get the two together as she faces her past.

Although a crack idea could be that since Yuriko's apartment is trashed (except her girl stuff lol). She could be assigned to a dorm, although unfortunately for her and Touma's luck, she is relocated to Touma's dorm (and both will have to feed the glutton) xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 18:26   Link #323
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Coming up with these names are hard.

Lessar: Lesso? Lessario?
Itsuwa: It's unknown whether this is his/her first or last name, so wouldn't it be fine to keep it the same?
Seiri: Sei? Seitaro? Seisuke?
Ruiko: no idea Call him Saten as always.
Index: Would still be Index since it's not necessarily a girl's name
Shiage: Shiko? Shiki? Shiho? Shiri?
Aogami Pierce: Would still be the same since "blue hair and piercings" isn't specifically male
The Queen: The King, of course.
Aisa: Aitaro? Aihiko? Aitaka?
Hyouka: Hyousuke? Hyouya? Hyouta?
Awaki: It actually sounds like this would be okay as a male name, but maybe that's just me...
Uiharu: Uisuke? Uitaka? Uikazu?
Old 2010-11-07, 18:30   Link #324
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Uiharu Kazuki. Like Saten Rui.
Old 2010-11-07, 19:02   Link #325
outerelf

Thank you all for your genderbent names! I'll use them when I write this fic. Without further ado, I present you with chapter 5:

"Accelerator." Touma's mind stopped working, and he uttered the first words that rose to his mind. "You look pretty cute like a girl."

"I'll kill you."
Old 2010-11-07, 19:27   Link #326
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

You know, every time I read this fic, I have this huge Kuroko-esque grin on my face for some reason.

You put my idea to good use. I'm impressed.
Spoiler for more from the depths of a fujoshi's mind:

Last edited by SuzushinaYuriko; 2010-11-07 at 19:51.
SuzushinaYuriko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 19:58   Link #327
outerelf

Quote:
You know, every time I read this fic, I have this huge Kuroko-esque grin on my face for some reason.

You put my idea to good use. I'm impressed.
Spoiler for more from the depths of a fujoshi's mind:
So close! I've actually got the rest of the story written out, so I can tell you that up to the 'murder Touma' everything is correct. But I can work in some of the rest of yours. It'll only take some minute adjusting.
Old 2010-11-07, 21:57   Link #328
Miraluka
Banned

About the new names:

Itsuwa = Itsuki.

Shiage can be.... wait! Yaoi fic? It wasn't a genderswap fic? *head explodes like Tsuchimikado*

I even got the genderswaps versions... D:
Spoiler for Click here:
Miraluka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 22:04   Link #329
outerelf

Quote:
About the new names:

Itsuwa = Itsuki.

Shiage can be.... wait! Yaoi fic? It wasn't a genderswap fic? *head explodes like Tsuchimikado*
No, no, the story I'm *currently* writing is a yaoi fic between Accel and Touma.

The genderbent version I will write after I finish my yaoi fic. In the genderbent version, there will be no pairings except harem pairings that will be fighting each other

(Does that mean she's now a magician/esper hybrid?)
Old 2010-11-07, 22:12   Link #330
Flere821
Lurker

^ *clap clap* Suzumiya Haruhi reference? Nice

And anyone can tell me how to get Google translate onto that Jap-version of the fanfic earlier? Or anything that could translate it, really.

Having the Genderbent characters meet themselves... hmm, sounds good, but I was really just going for a genderbent version like the Suzumiya spinoff when I first thought about it lol.

Still, it'll be interesting to see how Touma and Touko will meet up together, sigh and says "Fukou da" together - and if like I said Touko is like a 'Onee-sama' type then weeeell...

Anyone up for a Touko x Kuroko pairing? xD

Not to mention Touma likes onee-san types...
Flere821 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 22:26   Link #331
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

Jap-version of the fanfic earlier?

Which one?
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.
Marcus H. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 22:37   Link #332
Master Assassin
Portable Dude Mk. II
*Artist

Location: All ghillied up spying on someone ~2,000 yards away using telescope sights.
The one I mentioned a page ago.

@ Flere821: IIRC the title of the page when I opened it was something like:

(Touma) "Fukou da." (Touko?Touka?) "Fukou dawa."

Which makes me seem to think Touka speaks like an ojou-sama (what's with the "-wa" at the end of that)...

--- This line over here is a placeholder. ----
Master Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 22:43   Link #333
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

it's nice to see this thread full of life

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-07, 23:21   Link #334
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
About the new names:

Itsuwa = Itsuki.

I even got the genderswaps versions... D:
Spoiler for Click here:
...holy crap, I think these pictures are starting to pull me into the yuri side... NO!! MUST THINK BL THOUGHTS!!

Love how fem Kakine dotes on Yuriko, and how Yuriko used fem Gunha to shield herself. I think I'd like male Mikoto better than female Mikoto, and fem Gunha looks pretty awesome.

And yes, BL and genderbending have revived this thread. About time.
Old 2010-11-08, 00:15   Link #335
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by outerelf View Post
Thank you all for your genderbent names! I'll use them when I write this fic. Without further ado, I present you with chapter 5:

"Accelerator." Touma's mind stopped working, and he uttered the first words that rose to his mind. "You look pretty cute like a girl."

"I'll kill you."
Phwahaha, I love the vending machine part. And at last, the trap occurred. Though, the last portion felt a bit rushed, I was expecting Touma to lose his mind first.

Though I wonder what Toiuma is going to think of himself once he calms down and realized that his first thought upon seeing the trap Accel is that he is cute. Phwahahahah!!

Finally, you might want to watch out for the typos.

Quote:
And yes, BL and genderbending have revived this thread. About time.
Perhaps we should shout "JUST AS PLANNED!!"??
shmaster is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-11-08, 05:23   Link #336
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

HELL NO!!

*remains in denial for liking ToumaYuriko fic*
Old 2010-11-08, 08:47   Link #337
outerelf

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Phwahaha, I love the vending machine part. And at last, the trap occurred. Though, the last portion felt a bit rushed, I was expecting Touma to lose his mind first.

Though I wonder what Toiuma is going to think of himself once he calms down and realized that his first thought upon seeing the trap Accel is that he is cute. Phwahahahah!!

Finally, you might want to watch out for the typos.
The vending machine part was more of a 'I can't resist sticking this in then anything else. And just what do you mean you were expecting Touma to loose his mind first? It's supposed to seem a little rushed because if you leave Touma alone too long then people move into the "Friends Only" category, notice? The girls are moving fast to make certain that Touma at least gets the idea of 'Accel is acceptable'

Touma is going to be wondering what he's thinking

I wasn't aware my spelling was that atrocious. I thought I got the typos this chapter around.
Old 2010-11-08, 09:11   Link #338
tsunade666

........................I'm not sure if I should be lurking here anymore................... The fan fiction thread is turning into a grimoire and it's poisoning my mind.....

OH NOOOO'S!!!
Old 2010-11-08, 15:17   Link #339
outerelf

Chapter 6 of A Certain Albino and Idiot:

Touma reflected it was perhaps the most hypocritical thing he had ever done to take off running before someone finished their monologue, but he wasn't concerned about such things. His life was far more important.

I admit to having some fun with this chapter Also, I suppose I should warn you all now, this isn't a long fic. This is just about making the first step of 'Maybe liking each other'.
Old 2010-11-08, 15:33   Link #340
Ashaman

Ha ha, awesome.

poor Touma though.

Why do you call it chap 6? It seems to be chap5 to me.

Tags
character, crack, crossover ideas, discussion, fanfiction