Spoiler:
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 15:57   Link #102
NekoYousei
-Trichy-

Send a message via AIM to NekoYousei
Quote:
Originally Posted by NekoYousei

Has anyone heard/seen the OP/ED CD anywheres???

Edit: I know it doesn't come out till December, I meant for "preorder"
Anyone...???
NekoYousei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 16:12   Link #103
NekoYousei
-Trichy-

Send a message via AIM to NekoYousei
Quote:
Anyone...???

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...section-music/
There's the YesAsia.com address for the single. It has the opening name, but doesn't say anything about the end theme. Maybe they don't have the information yet...???
NekoYousei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-11-28, 17:15   Link #104
Yaoi_Pocky
mentionitis ouendanica

Quote:

http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...section-music/
There's the YesAsia.com address for the single. It has the opening name, but doesn't say anything about the end theme. Maybe they don't have the information yet...???
So they finally added the single information in, huh...? No wonder I couldn't find it anywhere when I typed 遥かなる時空の中で under 'Search YesAsia' when I'm at the Japanese UI.

Maybe I need to e-mail them again with the correct information (which is in an earlier post earlier in this thread)...

P.S. NekoYousei, check your PM's!
Yaoi_Pocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 01:59   Link #105
Shinkun
Fansubber

Quote:
The poems at the end of each episode... I wonder what meaning they have to the overall picture. Episode 5's poem seemed especially vague (but I'm not good at understanding poetry...). It would be interesting if someone posted all of the poems and what they think each one means in relation to the story.

The poem at the end of episode 5:

Let us dye our clothes//
the color of cherry blossoms//
as a memento to wear//
after the cherry blossoms fall

is in reference to Akane gaining a new outfit and the hanashizume (blossom falling) season.

All of the poems are loosely tied to the story if you think about it.
Shinkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-05, 02:03   Link #106
Shinkun
Fansubber

sorry dbl post
Shinkun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 15:48   Link #107
Sakuya
*Artist

All subbed releases seemed to have stopped recently. But anyway, I redeemed myself by downloading the Ajisai Yumegatari OVA. The art was spectacular, I especially loved those glittery effects that appears when the bad guys appear and disappear. However, it seems very abrupt. It's like it starts in the middle of a story. And it doesn't explain anything about the people. Just who is that person with mysterious power? The opening is cool though. I loved seeing all of their powers! It's really cool. It makes me think more of Inuyasha than Fushigi Yuugi now. Anyway, is that Tenma's sister, the one working for the bad guys? Too bad they didn't meet! I think Ran is my favorite villain. She's so pretty!
Sakuya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-11, 21:09   Link #108
burnttoast

torrents?

Where do we find torrents for ep 6?
burnttoast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-18, 05:51   Link #109
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

Spoiler for ep11:
dreamless is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 19:34   Link #110
domino
デレデレ

The series seems to be up to episode 11 now, I think... does anyone know if the big plot or romance is starting to come together?

I wonder why both fansub groups have seemingly paused this series... o_O I miss seeing this show's atmosphere...

At least the OP song single comes out soon! <3 And this week, Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 3 comes out for the PS2 in Japan, too. The priestess in that game now carries a sword, and the Hachiyou seem to be swordsmen too... it looks so cool >_< I want it.. (here's the character design page)
domino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-20, 20:48   Link #111
Sakuya
*Artist

Wow! The designs are so much more improved here! It's so beautiful! What do you do in the game? Is it an RPG? Too bad I don't have any Playstation.
Old 2004-12-21, 01:08   Link #112
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
Wow! The designs are so much more improved here! It's so beautiful! What do you do in the game? Is it an RPG? Too bad I don't have any Playstation. :(
I only played the first game in the series, and it was a dating sim with small hints of RPG. You play as the priestess and can choose which Hachiyou you want to wander around Kyo with. You either have a date or get into a fight with a spirit/monster. The fights with the monsters are RPG-style. I didn't understand much more than this, though... >_<
And the characters in the 3rd game are re-incarnated versions of the characters from the 1st and 2nd games, but I agree, the designs get better every time ^_^ (except for the 2nd game... I thought the priestess was very ugly in that game....)
Old 2004-12-21, 02:47   Link #113
Sakuya
*Artist

Reincarnated? So Akane dies? But I do like this new girl with long hair for once and a sword too. Hope it will get animated as an OVA some day. For now, hopefully, Aoi can continue this series...
Old 2004-12-21, 21:54   Link #114
domino
デレデレ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya
Reincarnated? So Akane dies? :( But I do like this new girl with long hair for once and a sword too. :) Hope it will get animated as an OVA some day. For now, hopefully, Aoi can continue this series...
Well they all die, but I think from old age... because each game is about 100 years after the one before it. ^^; And since Harukanaru 1 and 2 were made into OVAs, I guess there's a good chance that Harukanaru 3 will get an OVA too :)
Old 2004-12-22, 18:46   Link #115
Cammie
Smooth and Curvy...

I finally finished watching 1-5. whewww....

I agree it does remind me of Fushigi Yuugi. I might be jumping the gun here but I think that all guys will fall for Akane. Tenma and Tachibana "Tomomasa" (not sure if I'm using the correct names) really express their feelings. But as usual the female doesn't realize. I also think in ep 5 Yorihisa shows more feelings for Akane. Maybe all of the male characters will be fighting for her affection (except for Shimon).

I can't wait for the next episodes! btw... is ep 6-11 out already?

edit: for burnttoast

Spoiler:

offtopic
dreamless: on your avatar whats the name of that anime?

Last edited by Cammie; 2004-12-22 at 21:47.
Cammie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 04:04   Link #116
Wolfsbane68

Did ep 12 air in Japan? Can't seem to find the raw?
Wolfsbane68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-23, 08:08   Link #117
Lady_D
Bishounen Watcher

I can only assume that it has aired. It looks like the RAW just hasn't been posted yet -don't know why. I'm waiting for it as well............

Oh god,.....please let it have aired this week.....pleeease.

Last edited by Lady_D; 2004-12-24 at 09:57.
Lady_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 20:15   Link #118
ppiglette

Haruka

Harukanaru is finally subbed (the 6th episode).! did you guys see it yet? if you did, this is a thread to put your comments and feedback on how this anime is going

Last edited by NoSanninWa; 2004-12-25 at 00:51. Reason: Threads merged. Please SEARCH before posting a new thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ppiglette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 20:37   Link #119
Yamano667
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Yamano667
Umm great anime fushigi yuugi copycat but its very good.. I Love the animation and the songs are simply great ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ppiglette
Harukanaru is finally subbed (the 6th episode).! did you guys see it yet? if you did, this is a thread to put your comments and feedback on how this anime is going
Yamano667 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2004-12-24, 21:14   Link #120
Sakuya
*Artist

There is already a thread for this. Please watch out for spoilers from episodes BEYOND episode 6!

http://forums.animesuki.com/showthread.php?t=21598