AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2009-07-12, 07:35   Link #7421
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Yes, I got that far without raising an objection. Then I heard the Kamen Rider crew decided to get involved, which raised some concern.
Dunno about the Kamen Rider crew getting seriously involved... Tempest and Goose are averse to Riders afterall, though the Kamen Rider Todoroki crack is from the fact that Mio plays a bass

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
So... adorable... must... hug...
Yes she is

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko
Yeah. Lemme shoot that one down before it takes root. I'll pass on a Ranka as Keroko's daughter, thank you.
As much as a Ranka OC is a most intriguingly interesting prospect, I second not having Ranka as Keroko's daughter

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
LoweGear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 07:59   Link #7422
Nya~n
umbrella moe~♥

We went through it a bit, and this is a proper rephrase on the choice for orichalum.

Quote:
Presumably, there is a whole series of factors that affect synchronisation, like tuning, base compatibility, and control, amongst others. Whilst there are materials used in unison devices that has the same properties as orichalum in terms of magic sustenance, the use of orichalum serves to close the gap in one of these various factors. That is, the magically harmonic properties of Orichalum is the main trait that is taken into consideration.

Orichalum was therefore chosen to bridge the magical gap between user and device for better compatibility as the choice medium to maximise their harmony, thus aiding the in overcoming the obstacles usually faced in increasing the synchronistion rate.
Old 2009-07-12, 08:41   Link #7423
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
SO HAI GAIZ WHATS UP?
What'd I miss?

Cause seriously, AS failed in letting me know exactly how many pages of backlog I have, so I'll need an update on what I missed.

Also, fic's back in production.
Old 2009-07-12, 09:09   Link #7424
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Lessee, a lot of fics, introduction of a cat lover and his compatriots, and Shugo Chara are getting OC-fied.

Oh, and Hayate is getting two daughters.
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 09:12   Link #7425
Aaron008R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyral View Post
Research... Yuuno?
So... err... Aaron was right?
I think so. <_<

Quote:
Hmm....

Now that you mention it... both have a certain interest in someone who is smaller and has a bust that is not worthy of men- args! *rinya drop kick'd*

Holy crap! Then he REALLY is a rori-*STABBED!!!*

Quote:
Elric: Oi... don't do things without permission...
Carnage: [Most favorable outcome achieved.]
X____X

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nya~n View Post
SaintX and I've been working on a tiny little project, and now, we present you with...

Spoiler for Katawa Shoujo, Act 00:

For any inquiries, please contact our AMUDriver support helpdesk. Our Operations Hours are at random, so leave a message with your name and contact details and we'll get back to you ASAP.
Hmm...

Well, I don't really find any problems with the concept nor with the execution. It works rather well within the range of Nanohaverse's imaginable tech.

But yeah, I really don't see the point of linking orichalcum to Unison Devices. Sure, it may make sense, but involving some things to matters regarding Canon material with little to no official info is not a very advisable move. If the link is removed, nothing needs to be changed with the system. However, if we suddenly add a factor with a Canon process that is a guest at best isn't going to be easy since once established, it might get expanded more and more and might have to face a rather violent end if the Ion Canon strikes.

So basically, is it needed? If I were asked, I'd say no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Hey what the hell is up with this crap?! I get hooked on a Flight Sim binge and then you bastards go and post all this crap behind my back?!
Hello to you too. :3

Quote:
You wish, only OC that are written about are allowed to have pairings! Now get to work!

No of course not, it's acutally someone with the same last name posted in a Nanoha thread, but who is acutally totally unrelated. *Smacks Aaron upside the head* God gave you a brain don't waste it!

A "slump" is a short dry spell followed by a return to form this is more like a drought of biblical proportions. -_-

I'm not suprised, but still annoyed by this... don't make me take off my belt.

You really will never learn do you?

He’s been back he’s just a lazy bastard is all he was gone like two weeks with no net and a laptop and couldn’t even get one chapter finished! On that note...

Work harder ye bastard! *cracks a whip on him*

Well my position is I can see how it started, but I don’t really support it expect to make him squirm. I really do want him to write the Grandis pairing mostly because my continuity is linked to his and I want to encourage him to work on it…

*Grabs Aaron shirt collar and shakes him violently*

“You hear me you bastard I support you now get to work you lazy git!”

Less shame more hustle!
AAARRGH!!!

ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT!!!

I'm working! I'm working right now!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
Well, Unison Devices don't have the properties of Guardian Charas in the AMUDriver profile afterall, so they did have to make their own suitable material for it. Although maybe it was too ambitious to try and integrate Unison Device history into the profile IN any case, better slug it out with SaintX himself
THIS.

There's no need to complicate things by making shaky links to something we know little to nothing about. The AMUDriver is no less awesome without the link. :3

Quote:
I haven't made any comments on any guesses bar Hayaurion, which I can safely say is not the case.

Quote:
So squirm some more. >:3 I'll reveal the who and why somewhere later tonight.
Aww, man.

*waits patiently*

Quote:
Tesla may not be my most written OC (though I plan to change that with Force) but she does carry a part of me.
Duly noted.

Quote:
Yes, yes, she's quite a remarkably adorable little gal, isn't she?

Oh yeah, here's the proper version of her pic. Her eye color should be the same as her parents' after all. >:3

This is her proper appearance, courtesy of Lowe.

Spoiler for Liliana:

Damn. Her vivid eye color now really adds to her charm!

She's... so... CUTE...

*fixes the link in the previous post too*

Quote:
The second one. Saber is overused.

I actually have a name for her device and her style as a spellcaster-class.

Spoiler for Pic of Spellcaster Class Liliana:

The name of the book is Aozora no Sho, which means 'Book of the Blue Sky' (which is ironically synonymous to Rein's Shoten no Sho.). It is basically also a spell repository but has its own processing capabilities and AI. She usually casts her spells while either holding out her book or using an outstretched hand with the other holding the book. It's AI is named Freya, who has a young woman's voice and a polite personality. She addresses Lia as 'Prinzessin' (Princess).

As for her three sets of chains, they are collectively called Gleipnir (Thanks to Sheba for the name.), which is a reference to the same restraints to bind Fenrir in Norse Mythology. She can control their movements mentally as a physical weapon to attack or restrain opponents. They can also act as a medium to her spells, allowing her to cast spells as long as they are within Gleipnir's effective area. The three chains are specialized in an area of magic and are designated accordingly (Thor = Defense, Balder = Support, Vali = Offense). They also have Belkan Crosses as weights at the ends. Despite the three sets, they count as a single device.

That's pretty much the extent it for plans right now. I've still yet to map out her personality.
Integration with other plans sounds like a fun idea. We could make an AU story for the future GenerationS timeline. >:3

Quote:
Syn: ... It's too bad strangling you would make it look like I'm hugging Elric.
Carnage: [Go on. You know you want to.]
Brilliant.

Quote:
Well... I can see the concern that others raise. You see, the 'Unison Devices are best made out of Orichalum' bit is little more than a side mention in the idea. It's more focused on the GUARDIAN Devices, but has little influence on Unison Devices other than stating the best of them are made from Orichalum.

So its not so much that you claim they are made from it, but rather that you don't do anything with it. Remove the 'known in the ancient Velkan texts as the best substance to make unison devices from.' and nothing changes.

Though really, I myself don't mind theorycrafting on how Unison Devices are made. Until canon gives us accurate info, why shouldn't we? That's what this thread is for, after all. I do, however, want to ask you if you are planning something with this? Are you planning something with the 'best material for Unison Devices' or is it just a statement to show how awesome GUARDIAN Devices are?

Agreed.

Quote:
Concidering 'Hai guys, I has a clone daughter!' is a ridiculously often used scenario in Nanoha, can you really blame him?

Quote:
I don't count 'staring at the thread' back. Back is actually posting in the thread.
*pierced by an accusatory arrow*

>___<

Quote:
Shake him some more for me too, will you?
I get the point already!!!

Quote:
Dunno about the Kamen Rider crew getting seriously involved... Tempest and Goose are averse to Riders afterall, though the Kamen Rider Todoroki crack is from the fact that Mio plays a bass
Oho... Now I see... XD

Quote:
Yes she is
Even more with your shop!

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2009-07-14 at 03:25.
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 14:27   Link #7426
Tempy
Σ(。д°(o--(ಠ益ಠ )
*Author

Quote:
It's not that I'm adverse to Kamen Rider, it's that I've seen enough Kamen Rider. The series in general, I like, but its use here goes from "Hey that's pretty cool" to "Ahh jeez another one?"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
SO HAI GAIZ WHATS UP?
What'd I miss?

Cause seriously, AS failed in letting me know exactly how many pages of backlog I have, so I'll need an update on what I missed.

Your last post was in March. Start from there.
Old 2009-07-12, 16:19   Link #7427
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Well, since the speculation sort of reached a stale point, I guess it's time to answer the question.

The father of Yagami Rita, is... *drum roll*

Grandis Lacetti.

Now Yuuno was a good second guess, because I had been debating Yuuno being the father, mostly due to Aaron's vanishing act. In the end, I decided not to for several reasons. First, we have never seen Hayate talk with Yuuno. Like, ever. It's hard to write romance between two canon characters if you don't even know how they act towards one another. Second, this is Kerokanon. Ergo, as close to actual canon as possible. Hayuuno has a flat zero chance of happening.

Of course, I can understand people guessing Yuuno. Similar clothing, eyes, drive for research, in fact in one of my earlier drafts she was known as 'Rita Scrya' a member of Yuuno's clan, and thus his 'cousin' as it were.

The other draft had no father, and used the 'clone daughter lulz' idea. I quickly scrapped that one for being too cliché.

So, in the end it was still up to Grandis to help create little Rita, and the universe was never the same again. Now that Aaron is back, I can start pestering communicating with him in order to make this work at its best.

Oh, and while I'm at it, here's a prototype of Rita's device:

Spoiler:

It's called the 'Musou no Sho.' It's one of those words that plays with the translation. Many people around Rita translate it to 'the book of dreams' figuring it to be the appropriate name for a device used in the research of Rita's dream.

Rita herself, however, translates it to 'the tome of visions.'

"Some people have dreams. Others have more. Instead of a vague idea that can change with time, they have a clear purpose that never wavers. A vision. One that does not change. One that does not waver. One that does not end.

The end, is the beginning."

~ Yagami Rita.
Old 2009-07-12, 17:43   Link #7428
Aaron008R

Quote:
Well, since the speculation sort of reached a stale point, I guess it's time to answer the question.

The father of Yagami Rita, is... *drum roll*

Grandis Lacetti.

Now Yuuno was a good second guess, because I had been debating Yuuno being the father, mostly due to Aaron's vanishing act. In the end, I decided not to for several reasons. First, we have never seen Hayate talk with Yuuno. Like, ever. It's hard to write romance between two canon characters if you don't even know how they act towards one another. Second, this is Kerokanon. Ergo, as close to actual canon as possible. Hayuuno has a flat zero chance of happening.

Of course, I can understand people guessing Yuuno. Similar clothing, eyes, drive for research, in fact in one of my earlier drafts she was known as 'Rita Scrya' a member of Yuuno's clan, and thus his 'cousin' as it were.

The other draft had no father, and used the 'clone daughter lulz' idea. I quickly scrapped that one for being too cliché.

So, in the end it was still up to Grandis to help create little Rita, and the universe was never the same again. Now that Aaron is back, I can start pestering communicating with him in order to make this work at its best.

KEROKO!!!

WHAT THE HECK!??!!?!?

YOU JUST MADE ME IMAGINE HAYATE HAVING TWO CHILDREN!!!

If all goes well, Rita might very well be little Lia-chan's Onee-chan! @____@

Rita, being the elder one can easily be the more outgoing one, taking more after their mother's assertiveness (and height XD) while Liliana gets the prim and proper look from their father! The magic styles also follows since Rita's for innovation while Lia-chan stays traditional.

This is interesting!!! I'd like to hear your own thoughts about this too. >:3

Quote:
Oh, and while I'm at it, here's a prototype of Rita's device:

Spoiler:

It's called the 'Musou no Sho.' It's one of those words that plays with the translation. Many people around Rita translate it to 'the book of dreams' figuring it to be the appropriate name for a device used in the research of Rita's dream.

Rita herself, however, translates it to 'the tome of visions.'

"Some people have dreams. Others have more. Instead of a vague idea that can change with time, they have a clear purpose that never wavers. A vision. One that does not change. One that does not waver. One that does not end.

The end, is the beginning."

~ Yagami Rita.
Yup, she's a dreamer and a go-getter, alright.
The tome sounds just like her. >:3

The tome looks nice too. That's a cool emblem on it.

OC Profiles
Old 2009-07-12, 18:01   Link #7429
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaron008R View Post

KEROKO!!!

WHAT THE HECK!??!!?!?

YOU JUST MADE ME IMAGINE HAYATE HAVING TWO CHILDREN!!!

If all goes well, Rita might very well be little Lia-chan's Onee-chan! @____@

Rita, being the elder one can easily be the more outgoing one, taking more after their mother's assertiveness (and height XD) while Liliana gets the prim and proper look from their father! The magic styles also follows since Rita's for innovation while Lia-chan stays traditional.

This is interesting!!! I'd like to hear your own thoughts about this too. >:3
Hey, no objections on my account. Two sisters as different as night and day, a perfect mixture.

Just to finish the difference... how well a cook is Lia-chan?

Quote:
Yup, she's a dreamer and a go-getter, alright.
The tome sounds just like her. >:3
And visionary. She realized from the start that designing a magic style which combines the best of all magic would be bound to create tremendous shifts in the world. Not just the military, but every magic using world. She realized that even if she were finished, others would continue to work on the style and begin the cycle anew. The end, as she said, was just the beginning.

That, and it's fun to make her go all philosophical every once in a while. Making everyone go "... Okay, we are still talking to Rita, aren't we?"

Call it a quirk.

Quote:
The tome looks nice too. That's a cool emblem on it.
I think so too. It really is just another rip from Vesperia, though not nearly as noticeable. It's the mark of Rita Mordio's home city of Aspio, which you only see once in the entire game, when you first enter it.

I thought it'd be a shame not to use it a bit more.
Old 2009-07-12, 18:07   Link #7430
Aaron008R

Quote:
Hey, no objections on my account. Two sisters as different as night and day, a perfect mixture.

Quote:
Just to finish the difference... how well a cook is Lia-chan?
Does it make sense for HAYATE's daughter to be a bad cook? Not just in cooking; Lia-chan's pretty good in household chores too. :3 I dunno about Rita, but Lia's supposed to be a seemingly 'proper' lady until her mother's influence kicks in. (The type that would make people go, "Ahh... She IS Yagami Hayate's daughter all right...") >:3

Quote:
And visionary. She realized from the start that designing a magic style which combines the best of all magic would be bound to create tremendous shifts in the world. Not just the military, but every magic using world. She realized that even if she were finished, others would continue to work on the style and begin the cycle anew. The end, as she said, was just the beginning.

Nothing will start if you don't start moving. I like her style. >:3

Quote:
That, and it's fun to make her go all philosophical every once in a while. Making everyone go "... Okay, we are still talking to Rita, aren't we?"

Call it a quirk.
No complaints here. >3

Quote:
I think so too. It really is just another rip from Vesperia, though not nearly as noticeable. It's the mark of Rita Mordio's home city of Aspio, which you only see once in the entire game, when you first enter it.

I thought it'd be a shame not to use it a bit more.
Yup.

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2009-07-12 at 19:48.
Old 2009-07-12, 18:19   Link #7431
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

If I could borrow y'alls attention for a moment...

I find myself in need of a fairly small shop, as a prelude to an overdue WIP of mine. If one of you happens to be bored out of your living skullin the market, I'd be most grateful...I'll toss the taker a PM with what I need. :3

*makes some strange hand motions*
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 19:14   Link #7432
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Quote:
Does it make sense for HAYATE's daughter to be a bad cook? Not just in cooking; Lia-chan's pretty good in household chores too. :3 I dunno about Rita, but Lia's supposed to be a seemingly 'proper' lady until her mother's influence kicks in. (The type that would make people go, "Ahh... She IS Yagami Hayate's daughter all right...") >:3
That's perfect, because frankly... Rita sucks at them. Her room is a mess, her lab is a mess, because she's too busy researching to bother to clean it up. That, and when things blow up the room is bound to become a mess anyway, so why bother? Besides, she knows where everything is, isn't that enough?

As for cooking... Hayate tried to teach her, but with no motivation nor skill Hayate eventually gave up and settled for cramming at least a few easy-to-make recipe's in her daughter's head to ensure she ate some healthy food while she was away.

Quote:
No complains here. >3
Of course, shortly thereafter they find something mysterious which causes Rita to fly into scientist mode and throw around all sorts of complicated explanations about what they found that nobody really understands, and they go '... Yup, that's Rita.'

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimitedEternal View Post
If I could borrow y'alls attention for a moment...

I find myself in need of a fairly small shop, as a prelude to an overdue WIP of mine. If one of you happens to be bored out of your living skullin the market, I'd be most grateful...I'll toss the taker a PM with what I need. :3

*makes some strange hand motions*
... Maybe if you explain to me exactly what you need, I might feel less paranoid and offer you such. Right now your words terrify me. <_<
Old 2009-07-12, 19:24   Link #7433
NorthernFallout
The Interstellar Medium
*Author

Instead of posting together with Chapter 9, it will be a seperate post. The Index has most info about the world of Cancri and it's contents, although it's not thouroughly done just yet. Some parts are done, but might get small changes, and some parts are under construction.

Spoiler for Wall of text:

There is also a map existing which have gone through numerous revisions. It's mostly done, I will need to implement a few more names.
Spoiler for size:

NorthernFallout is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 19:33   Link #7434
LimitedEternal
Nuclear Fusion

Quote:
... Maybe if you explain to me exactly what you need, I might feel less paranoid and offer you such. Right now your words terrify me. <_<
I can't decide if I should feel offended or honored. If it makes you feel better I've been on a sugar rush all day. -_-

I basically need a person's hair and skin recolored/lightly retextured. Which is beyond my rudimentary skill. How on earth was I terrifying? T_T
LimitedEternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-12, 19:39   Link #7435
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

If it's a hair/skin recolor, I can offer to do it as well

Against all the evil that hell can conjure, all wickedness that mankind can produce... We will send unto them, only you.
Old 2009-07-12, 19:51   Link #7436
Aaron008R

Quote:
That's perfect, because frankly... Rita sucks at them. Her room is a mess, her lab is a mess, because she's too busy researching to bother to clean it up. That, and when things blow up the room is bound to become a mess anyway, so why bother? Besides, she knows where everything is, isn't that enough?
I see...
Well, I guess that only serves to reinforce the night and day difference between the sisters.

Quote:
As for cooking... Hayate tried to teach her, but with no motivation nor skill Hayate eventually gave up and settled for cramming at least a few easy-to-make recipe's in her daughter's head to ensure she ate some healthy food while she was away.
... Makes plenty of sense, I guess.
Maybe Lia-chan could make her Onee-chan some meals sometimes as well as clean... Though I guess the latter won't be appreciated much. XD Should Lia fuss over her sister when she's around...? Hmm...
(And when I say fuss, Lia's version is definitely not as normal as you'd expect. >_>)

BTW, how large do you want the age gap between them to be?

Quote:
Of course, shortly thereafter they find something mysterious which causes Rita to fly into scientist mode and throw around all sorts of complicated explanations about what they found that nobody really understands, and they go '... Yup, that's Rita.'

Looks like Rita would be getting along quite well with Granddaddy Aurion, huh? XD
If she needs some materials or a facility, Aurion's personal property would do.

OC Profiles
Old 2009-07-12, 20:08   Link #7437
LoweGear
Secret Society BLANKET
*Graphic Designer

So Lia is Ui and Rita is Yui?

Old 2009-07-12, 20:22   Link #7438
Aaron008R

Lia-chan's not as devoted as Ui, though. XD
She scolds her Rita-neechan a good number of times too. >:3

And naturally, she also worries about her sister's health. >_>

Spoiler for Caring imouto~:

The Yagami blood is strong in her. >_>

(No prices for guessing what has been grabbed. <_<)

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2009-07-12 at 23:12.
Old 2009-07-13, 00:08   Link #7439
Wild Goose
Truth Martyr
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest Dynasty View Post
This is all Goose's fault.
My crack was only a certain Mio McTavich; you had the idea of making her Keroland's daughter.

Not that I dispute that I gave my support enthusiastically XD

Quote:
LOL

The idea is still highly appealing anyways, deshou?
Which is why for my fanon at least, Mio the Shy Beserker is there.

...especially when she gets the Gespenst-S powered armor and shouts her heart out... <.<

Quote:
You mean not worthy of boys! True men look at a woman's heart, and not their chest!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tk3997 View Post
Hey what the hell is up with this crap?! I get hooked on a Flight Sim binge and then you bastards go and post all this crap behind my back?!
But TK, we're always posting crap behind your back. This time, you're just around to see it.
Quote:
Oh Lord... of course you two would be the first out of the woodwork. *sighs and messages his temple*
Appearances must be maintained, you know.

Quote:
Well my position is I can see how it started, but I don’t really support it expect to make him squirm. I really do want him to write the Grandis pairing mostly because my continuity is linked to his and I want to encourage him to work on it…

*Grabs Aaron shirt collar and shakes him violently*
Aaron didn't really help his case with all the closeness that Hayate shows to Aurion as well as mentions of their mutual sekuhara in the backstories. *shrug*

Besides, even if Hayaurion gets shot down in this thread... there's always Hayaaron in Macross OC. XD

Quote:
*Smacks Goose upside the head.*

You might as well tell a fish to get out of the ocean.

*Smacks Goose upside the head again.*[/I]

That’s not something to say proudly dumbass.
Hey! I'm being true to myself here!

...besides, Keroko was totally asking for it, what with that get your mind outta the gutter line. I couldn't resist.

Quote:
Sigh

You're both perverted idiots.
"We are perverts and gentlemen," said Goose archly, adjusting his cufflinks and tie. The effect was ruined by by the shit-eating grin he had on his face.

Quote:
Welcome to the club I posted actual content and then it got buried under all this stuff without a single comment, but I’m not bitter or anything! Not at all!

*Goes back to sharpening knives on a grinding wheel*
...somehow... I don't believe you....

*eyes knives warily*

*eyes the transformed form of Battle Cadia hovering menacingly behind TK, V-9 bits ready to smite on behalf of TK*

Do I get any mercy if I say that I have read it 4 times and each time I want to review i keep laughing at the charecters so much that I forget to review? (I'm pretty sure humor is the reaction you wanted....)

Quote:
... I'm tired and it's too far to walk to smack you again.

*Pulls out his pistol and just guns the ranting Goose down Indiana Jones style*

I assume her little sister is rather shorter and inexpiably has sea green hair…
Uh, no. No plans to port Ranka. She's happier in the MF verse, afterall.

Quote:
Yes, I got that far without raising an objection. Then I heard the Kamen Rider crew decided to get involved, which raised some concern.
This is what happens when you don't come into the chat, old geezer.
Quote:
Vivio: "I...wanna eat her......"
All: *sigh*
Quote:
The second one. Saber is overused.
Agreed. And using Saber will just cause Kha to overload and spasm when he returns and sees it, and then you'll get all sorts of Khracked conspiracy theories.

Besides, white-haired girls are moe~
Quote:
I wouldn't say I'm adverse but I have my own direction, and it does not involve a henshin.

...though... maybe a skin-tight sleek sneak suit might appear...

Quote:
Yes she is
She's like Hayate. Very little sex appeal, but she makes for it in moe and love. From casual perusing of danbooru, there's not ecchi of Hayate, just lots of love.

Hayate is a girl you want to hug and love, not sexxor. Chibi Lia is just following her mother.

It's like Aria, actually. Very little sex appeal in the undine uniforms...but OMG WHAT IS THIS AWESOME FULLY CLOTHED FANSERVICE?! @_____@

Quote:
As much as a Ranka OC is a most intriguingly interesting prospect, I second not having Ranka as Keroko's daughter
I wasn't even thinking of it until you guys showed up. You only have yourselves to blame. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

...Tomoyo has almost all of Ranka's CDs. As well as Sheryl's. And Taufan is a member of the Sheryl Fan Club.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagerou View Post
SO HAI GAIZ WHATS UP?
What'd I miss?

I'm working on my StrikerS rewrite, Mamott and I are bouncing ideas offa each other, I FINALLY bought a PS2 like 3 months ago (yeah yeah, Slow Goose is slow).

And I'm making an OC who's the kid of Noland and Keroko, some crack involving 2nd gen OCs - which turned into lol Clannad. Mark, Glen & Emili's adopted son, Kyou & Ryou, Tomoyo and Takumi - Franz & Naomi's kids...

For great khrack, I present Cortana/Chief. And I'm working on figuring out how to turn Cortana into a Unison Device.

Quote:
Yes, yes, she's quite a remarkably adorable little gal, isn't she?

Oh yeah, here's the proper version of her pic. Her eye color should be the same as her parents' after all. >:3

This is her proper appearance, courtesy of Lowe.

Spoiler for Liliana:

Damn. Her vivid eye color now really adds to her charm!

She's... so... CUTE...
Like I said, very low sex appeal, but overwhelming moe and love. The mere sight of her caused Barrett Smith to blush profusely.

Tak Jaeger turned away, muttering angrily about how the cuteness and love was overwhelmingly sickening. (While secretly wanting to huuuuuuuuuuug.)

Quote:
I see...
Well, I guess that only serves to reinforce the night and day difference between the sisters.

... Makes plenty of sense, I guess.
Maybe Lia-chan could make her Onee-chan some meals sometimes as well as clean... Though I guess the latter won't be appreciated much. XD Should Lia fuss over her sister when she's around...? Hmm...
(And when I say fuss, Lia's version is definitely not as normal as you'd expect. >_>)
Not to mention that when Lia does cleaning, she's very thorough. That means cleaning Rita. Thoroughly. XD

Tak: "...just hose her down or something!"
Tomoyo: *Oneechansmacks Tak*

Quote:

She learned from her mother, afterall... observers have mentioned that whenever they meet and embrace, Hayate and Lia somehow manage to both convey the depth of their emotions and feelings towards each other, resulting in an embrace that is tender, loving, and sekuhara.

"Lia...you've grown bigger..."
"I can't match okaa-san..."

Observers: *sweatdrop*

*me straps on ASP-190 Mk 54 SAA and GTFO*

I believe in miracles.

Wild Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-07-13, 00:36   Link #7440
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Quote:

Teresa: *giggle* Everyone's doing well desu.

Tags
hayaurion, kaonland, keroland, khrack, original content