AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 10:58   Link #9781
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depending on which person are you talking, people such as Kyuukai and Tatenashi had understand about the concept of life and death almost flawlessly, and if they're saddened, they won't show it (Stepford smiler), they want every moment their partner experienced is flawless and meaningful (and of course, it got worse...)

Meanwhile, for genki innocent character, such revelations may serves as either:

a. Break the Cutie since it robs their innocence, may go into Stepford smiler as well.

b. Crowning moment of hearwarming due to her understanding the situation, trying hard to support their partner not to gave up, and she'll drag him around to screw fate and live for a long time!
Old 2011-11-26, 11:03   Link #9782
Eratas123

@ Zero - This happens after his body experiences a breakdown after all the constant use and he'll have symptoms such as blurry eyesight, weakened movements and shaking.

He only tells Maya and Tatenashi. Joshua already knows and tried to stop him as early as Chapter 3, it didn't work on him. So, would both react by understanding?

@ Meister - Wait, how do the St@rs hide their idol identities?
Old 2011-11-26, 11:04   Link #9783
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Zero - This happens after his body experiences a breakdown after all the constant use and he'll have symptoms such as blurry eyesight, weakened movements and shaking.

He only tells Maya and Tatenashi. Joshua already knows and tried to stop him as early as Chapter 3, it didn't work on him. So, would both react by understanding?
I thought we agreed that Tatenahsi forced him into Rejuvenation treatment?
Old 2011-11-26, 11:06   Link #9784
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: That's why I said it's Fillia's kindness not to talk about their hardships. She will approach them and talk about something else or invite them to do something. She knows things don't always turn out like a double rainbow that ends with a mountain of gold or some other hallucinogenic drug induced vision, but she doesn't want to give up. Though she might scream at Irish for being an idiot at some point.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 11:08   Link #9785
Eratas123

@ Zero - It'll happen after this part. The drug abuse scene will happen before that and he tells her that the problem is temporary (he lied). I need to know if Yamada is mature enough to handle it though, she's shown to be emotional in canon and just saying that he's going to die in a few months/years isn't very easy to swallow. THe problem is mostly on the fact that he lied and said it was temporary and not that he was having problems.

@ Stratos - How will Inami be accepted as an Instructor at such a young age?

@ demino_hellsin - Which he'll reply that if she wants to see an idiot, that she should look in a mirror. He'll be touched by her trying, but wants to solve the problem on his own. Telling her off is the only way (he thinks) for her to back off and give him space. Besides, Yamada already tries to do the same thing, no need for two people to do it.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:14   Link #9786
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: I'm not saying Fillia should be there. I'm saying that's how she would be if she were there. If Yamada is already there for him, she'll just try to be his friend. Whether he wants to or not, whether he knows or not, she's already labelled him as such(stalker mode!) because she finds him interesting.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:15   Link #9787
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Zero - It'll happen after this part. The drug abuse scene will happen before that and he tells her that the problem is temporary (he lied). I need to know if Yamada is mature enough to handle it though, she's shown to be emotional in canon and just saying that he's going to die in a few months/years isn't very easy to swallow. THe problem is mostly on the fact that he lied and said it was temporary and not that he was having problems.
Similar to what I said above, Yamada won't show it in front of Irish, and ONLY Irish, she basically has a breakdown when she think of his fate. This doesn't meant Yamada is weak, this means Yamada cared for him truly like any good mother figure do.

And While Tatenashi won't show it in front of people, she WILL cry when she's truly alone with nobody watching. After all, she's already emotionally attached to him by that point, just like Yamada. Tatenashi just cannot let everyone to watch her breaks because it'll be chaotic.

EDIT: Going to sleep, see you guys tomorrow.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:21   Link #9788
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:

@ Stratos - Wait, how will Inami be an instructor at his age?
Another reason why he rejected to instruct classes on his own and prefers to run one-to-one sessions with Tsurugi instead.

While he does have immense knowledge about various forms of melee combat, he's not exactly experienced in teaching complete strangers about it, let alone classes consisting of entirely girls.

Then again, he'll pick up teaching skills as the story progresses.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:21   Link #9789
Eratas123

@ Zero - Thanks! I don't know where I'll place this scene though, probably near the end since using the skull suit any longer too much will just end up permanently disabling him. The skull suit is lost during the last part so they just have to worry about the treatment (not that hard) for his unstable body after the epilogue. Still, a happy ending overall.

The suit is literally the only thing keeping him alive during the fights, it's also the thing that's killing him when he's not fighting Ah, the beauty of irony

@ Stratos - Does he sleep in the teachers dorms? I assume he has his own private room.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:31   Link #9790
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - Does he sleep in the teachers dorms? I assume he has his own private room.
He gets his own private room some distance away from both the students and teachers dorms. (I guess they still won't trust him for that part yet)

At the moment, the fact that he's now an instructor is only known to Chifuyu, Maya, Tabane, Jinrai and Tsurugi.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:34   Link #9791
Eratas123

@ Stratos - He's isolated? That's different from most male OC's.

Side note - 10 pages till 500!

I'm going to sleep, laters
Old 2011-11-26, 11:38   Link #9792
demino_hellsin
That one guy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9k11Z...eature=related

this may be relevant >.>
Old 2011-11-26, 11:40   Link #9793
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - He's isolated? That's different from most male OC's.

Side note - 10 pages till 500!

I'm going to sleep, laters
Unfortunately, yeah

Like I said, they still have yet to trust him on a certain issue.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:43   Link #9794
Eratas123

@ Stratos - What issue? Ichika's an accidental pervert and they don't isolate him.
Old 2011-11-26, 11:56   Link #9795
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
@ Stratos - What issue? Ichika's an accidental pervert and they don't isolate him.
Chifuyu just won't take the risk for Inami's case.

Also, his identity as an instructor is meant to be kept as a secret from the students so as to not risk chances of confusion.

Heck, he owns a battle-armor that made the headlines a few times so things will be messy if his presence is made known to anyone else aside from Tsurugi.

As for the Personal IS pilots, I'm currently thinking of an excuse as to why they shouldn't learn of Inami's instructor role. scratch that, I'm just gonna make it such that they're just oblivious and that Tsurugi going for unscheduled practice sessions will eventually draw out their curiousity, leading them to the imminent revelation.

Here's another scene, almost done with Chapter 11, though I'll only publish after a good sleep:
Spoiler for Scene:

Last edited by StratoSpear; 2011-11-26 at 12:16.
StratoSpear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 17:09   Link #9796
wavehawk
Some say I'm the Reverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Big, it's 2nd Generation model is the 3rd most popular frame in the world, though they've been on thin ice recently for not having a 3rd Generation frame.
- If you ask me, that's probably not the only reason. I'm thinking Dunois Industries are invovled in other shady deals. Why else would they use Charlotte for this operation to get Ichika's info?
wavehawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 19:14   Link #9797
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
@ Meister - Wait, how do the St@rs hide their idol identities?
most of the time, living at the ISA is enough. Havent thought about it that far...
Old 2011-11-26, 20:18   Link #9798
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeisterBabylon View Post
most of the time, living at the ISA is enough. Havent thought about it that far...
Maybe a paper-thin disguise that somehow works?
Old 2011-11-26, 20:57   Link #9799
demino_hellsin
That one guy

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...elyNotAVillain

Would this work for Rong?
Old 2011-11-26, 21:05   Link #9800
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Depends, but probably rule of funny. Also, that'll work if you decide to erase the part where he's introduced as terrorist.

Nohonhon: "Hi, Rong, you seems so gloomy. Something happens?"

Rong: "I definitely has no evil plan whatsoever, swear" (he really didn't, just paranoid)

Of course it'll create a misunderstanding, but at least it's mitigated by Rule of Funny.

Did you still keep him as Ichika's roommate or gave him isolated room?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest