AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2010-03-02, 13:32   Link #1381
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

I was wondering that, as it makes me angry as well. They dubbed the picture dramas just fine... Oh well, be glad R1 was dubbed.

@Bonzo: So... many... Knightmare... Frames.

-looks to the right- Hel-lo Guren! -snuggles-

I see Rai's Gekka, along with the list... Is that how it came, or was it in different spirits like you said? Oh well, doesn't matter -fantasizes about snuggling Guren-

Last edited by Arbitres; 2010-03-02 at 13:36. Reason: No reason... maybe? Perhaps? 50% 50% chance.
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-02, 13:42   Link #1382
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Send a message via MSN to Bonzo
For to build Rai's Gekka.

You must purchase a jikisan and the limited Getsuka with inside the accessories (head, left arm) to assemble the Gekka with a parts-change.
Bonzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 13:13   Link #1383
Xyrate

Does anyone know where I can find the Lancelot modified for CC (colored pink)? I've only seen it on Ebay so far and there its almost 120 with shipping. Is there any place that has the figure cheaper?

Also, I noticed there is a ROBOT SOUL Lancelot Albion LIMITED Energy Clear Version on Ebay. I've only seen stock photos of the figure and was wondering if there was a significant difference between the limited version and the standard Lancelot Albion figure? I already have the original Albion figure and not sure I'm ready to throw out a 100 bucks for a figure if it looks eerily similar to one I already have.

Thanks for the help!
Xyrate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 13:27   Link #1384
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xyrate View Post
Does anyone know where I can find the Lancelot modified for CC (colored pink)? I've only seen it on Ebay so far and there its almost 120 with shipping. Is there any place that has the figure cheaper?

Also, I noticed there is a ROBOT SOUL Lancelot Albion LIMITED Energy Clear Version on Ebay. I've only seen stock photos of the figure and was wondering if there was a significant difference between the limited version and the standard Lancelot Albion figure? I already have the original Albion figure and not sure I'm ready to throw out a 100 bucks for a figure if it looks eerily similar to one I already have.

Thanks for the help!
I can't help you with acquiring C.C.'s Lancelot, but I can tell you that its name is the Lancelot Frontier. Knowing that should help you with searching for it in places other than Ebay.
Old 2010-03-03, 13:35   Link #1385
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, the pink lancelot is a limited item, then always high prices, you can spare money if you buy it on yahoo japan.
http://page7.auctions.yahoo.co.jp/jp/auction/g83412956

About the other question, is just the robot damashi albion with the transparent parts and the new energy wing, the same kit you can purchase separately.
Old 2010-03-03, 13:45   Link #1386
Xyrate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonzo View Post
About the other question, is just the robot damashi albion with the transparent parts and the new energy wing, the same kit you can purchase separately.
Sorry for my ignorance, I didn't see any kit on HobbyLink Japan. Can you direct me where I can find it? (Sorry, the only places I know where to find things are Ebay and HLJ)
Old 2010-03-03, 14:56   Link #1387
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, hobbylinkjapan CAN'T have them, because are limited items exclusive for bandai web store.

However:

http://cgi.ebay.it/Robot-Damashii-SI...item19ba61f64c

That seller has some other items too.
Old 2010-03-03, 15:21   Link #1388
Xyrate

Oh that makes so much more sense now. I was wondering why sometimes HLJ would not have the figures I wanted. Thank you so much for your help and the links!

I'm trying to get Google Translator to translate everything for me now, so I can try to bid on the items! Just wish more places got these figures in America.

Again, I really appreciate the help ^_^
Old 2010-03-03, 15:25   Link #1389
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Limited figures in america?
Hm, very hard...where you live?
Old 2010-03-03, 15:29   Link #1390
Xyrate

I live in Virginia. The only place I really can get any of these limited editions is on Ebay (from what I can tell) and they are typically pretty expensive on there
Old 2010-03-03, 15:35   Link #1391
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

There's a store in California with code geass stuff and they have the ebay store:

http://stores.shop.ebay.it/VISIT-Ani...__W0QQ_armrsZ1

http://cgi.ebay.it/Robot-Soul-Tamash...item58862cbf62
Old 2010-03-03, 15:45   Link #1392
Xyrate

Thanks! I'll check them out and see what there is
Old 2010-03-03, 20:10   Link #1393
ambient73

Quote:
For to build Rai's Gekka.

You must purchase a jikisan and the limited Getsuka with inside the accessories (head, left arm) to assemble the Gekka with a parts-change.
I seem to recall seeing just the special parts, cast in resin, listed on HLJ...shown mounted on a Guren. Do you know anything about that?

The problem with Yahoo Japan Auctions is that most Japanese sellers will not ship outside of Japan(quite stupid, if you ask me).

To bid or buy off of there means having to use a Japanese auction bidding service. Which means that, by the time you get finished paying domestic shipping from the seller to the bidding service, international shipping from the bidding service to you, online payment fees, and ridiculously high commission to the bidding service, that you end up paying alot more for the item than had you bought from US anime stores or Ebay....even though the item was originally much cheaper on YAJ

On a different note...finally found Zangetsu and Cornelia Gloucester for a non ridiculous price on Ebay, happy day!!

Now I just need to find Seiten, Albion and Sutherland Purist for non-wallet busting prices

Bonzo, you are SO lucky I don't know where you live...I would be raiding your KF collection something fierce Seriously though man, ACE collection!
ambient73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-03, 20:27   Link #1394
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Okay, now I explain:

The resin kit you seen on HLJ is a product made by B-club, but It's compatible just with the gunpla guren Mark.2 in 1/35 scale by bandai.

The offshoot and robot spirits action figures are in 1/48 scale.

About to buy from yahoo japan, there's a compromise, CELGA

www.celga.com/beta/

They're a association buy item on yahoo japan, rakuten and more other japanese store for you just for a little commission:

5$ for a expense to 100-5000 yen
10$ for 10000 yen
20$ for 20000 yen
etc.

They ship to you with EMS or more shipment form and you CAN decide wath value to declare for to evade custom taxes, etc..

Is more good if you buy lots in comparison with single items, but it's the only way to find rare or limited items, like the statue of C.C and Kallen with bride dress.

And yes, excluding tot model I purchased from HLJ all the rest of my collection is from yahoo japan by celga.

I live in Italy and seems funny, but I'm the only seller with Code Geass stuff in my country, because the anime officially arrived now, after three years by now, then, more item are sold out already.
Old 2010-03-04, 13:59   Link #1395
Xyrate

The Robot Damashii SIDE KMF Energy Wing Hyper Set that is being released in late March, are the energy wings actually longer for the Guren and Lancelot? Also, are the colors what they look like in the pictures?

I remember when I got the Lancelot Albion I was a little disappointed because the energy wings were just a very lightly tinted green while all the pictures up to that point made it seem to be a nice dark green.

Anyone know more about this set?
Old 2010-03-04, 15:31   Link #1396
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Well, about the correct colors, I never seen them with my eyes and the pictures can be not more good (the dark/light effect can change colors).
Old 2010-03-04, 15:46   Link #1397
Arbitres
Disabled By Request

Coloration varies on the shades of the said color. While it may be a tad difficult to get the exact duplication in color. While that may very well be how they were made, while the picture(s) are that of the earliest? Idunno

I've seen a Lancelot Club, but the price is outrageous, i'm not digging that deep in my wallet, not even for that. The Pre production Gekka maybe, but not the Club.

I still need to get all the boxsets (since i've recently started a crusade to get them all.) of R1. R2 may be abit more difficult, but that is understandable.

A good method of getting Robot Spirits/action figurines/dolls/whatever the jazz is to look at the price, then the picture. It tells alot on the quality of the figurine, while some of the price may be leverage or the such, it's important to be diplomatically finicky on price. Though if you see a dream model you really want, and willing to drill a hole into your pocket, then just remember, price and picture.

Hope that helps?

I know where to get all the boxsets, for the lowest prices... though I will always go Mint, so there isn't much price difference, three or so dollars can help in the long run.

Bonzo, I want to thank you again for the link you gave me awhile back. I haven't bought anything yet, but the store itself is impressive.

Still, i'm waiting for my Vincent <3... I hope it gets here like, soon. The payment obviously cleared, and it didn't come today (it's 3:44 right now where I live. the mails already run)

I'm seriously starting to become cynical about it. Maybe I should've bought something else....
Arbitres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-03-04, 16:12   Link #1398
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Heh...instead the Lancelot club has a low price, 2340 yen.

All depend by WHO prepare preorder for a item will out in May, you know the countries outside Japan, decide always a "personal price" using shipment and custom like excuse.

About robot damashii Vincent...seems a model for july-august.

19th March will be the out-day for Tristan divider, it's a tamashii limited, but you can find it on yahoo japan and ebay.

Last edited by Bonzo; 2010-03-04 at 18:03.
Old 2010-03-04, 17:52   Link #1399
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
there is also a snap-fit model of the vincent thats been around for a while
i kinda think he means that one
Old 2010-03-04, 18:04   Link #1400
Bonzo
I change anime endings.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bladeofdarkness View Post
there is also a snap-fit model of the vincent thats been around for a while
i kinda think he means that one
Maybe, but in my opinion it's better to wait the damashii robot-spirit.