AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2013-05-16, 13:09   Link #4361
Richocet
Lover of Purity

^Sort of what I imagine as being the likely scenario as well, him screwing those people who screwed up his relationship with his fiancé
Old 2013-05-16, 13:45   Link #4362
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Furuichi seems to have the highest highs because he has the lowest lows imo. This makes him freaking awsome when he decides to man up. I'd be willing to bet he slaughters the peons and escapes or has an even fight with them. .... Although if he'd pulled the super rare Jabberwock card.... it probably would have ended in slaughter so those minions are pretty lucky.
SoloPanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 15:14   Link #4363
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
I wouldn't be suprise if Himekawa already knew about the Solomon group and only joined the Fallen Angels to get more info like he told Oga the last chapter and knowing that Furuichi is the brains of the group had him kidnapped so he could tell him what is happening but without really tell Furuichi in person given that Fallen Angels would have kicked him out. Either way Furuichi being all sneaky that he saved a Tissue or 2 orr he is re-using the old ones. Would be better if he made a contracted with Hecadoth or Angie. Sadly we all know he will be getting his ass kicked or he may pass out.
I don't think he will end up knocked out or pass out here, Oga already knows what is up since its unusual that Furuichi's sister to be calling him for his whereabouts. I expect him to save Furuichi's hild however.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 15:24   Link #4364
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
I don't think he will end up knocked out or pass out here, Oga already knows what is up since its unusual that Furuichi's sister to be calling him for his whereabouts. I expect him to save Furuichi's hild however.
Yeah Oga's obviously facing the boss. It's more a question of how far Furuichi gets with the mooks.

Though there's a decent chance he'll do the smart thing and try to escape if he's able to.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 15:43   Link #4365
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Yeah Oga's obviously facing the boss. It's more a question of how far Furuichi gets with the mooks.

Though there's a decent chance he'll do the smart thing and try to escape if he's able to.
Kind of doubt that, Furuichi is actually a better host for Demonic power than all of Oga's comrades. So he shouldn't have too much trouble facing Takamiya's underlings. He takes in much more power than his weak frail self would suggest. The only thing I think Furuichi will be beaten by is Takamiya's number 5. Just like Oga, I doubt Furuichi would hit a girl.
Old 2013-05-16, 16:04   Link #4366
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post

I think it would be freakin great if by the time oga gets there furuichi has the crew wiped out and Hime-chan is facing off against the boss. ofcourse he'll lose his seal and get a beel seal during this battle. so far all of the main crew has had a battle in their own style. Kanzaki had a kick people in the face fight. The sexy airline had a swordy cat-fight now Hime-chan is having a backstabbing double crossing low life secret weapon fight... just like how he likes it... He prolly called Furuichi to get information and because he knows Furuichi is more than he appears (Furuichi said whatever it is you do, don't do it alone.)
Old 2013-05-16, 16:41   Link #4367
Kyouka
Is Here

Tissue time!
Kyouka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 17:11   Link #4368
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Furuichi is the most badass character in the series when it turns on his serious mode. His priority right now is to get the informations he's learned to Oga, so forget about him wiping out the whole crew. He'll just take out the guys there and run away, assuming something unexpected doesn't happen (it probably will).

I found it interesting Hecadoth said he has a score to settle with them. Seems like the faction behind this is an enemy of Behemoth's.
Old 2013-05-16, 17:12   Link #4369
Yami no Ou
まおう

tissue power up
Old 2013-05-16, 17:25   Link #4370
Tenchi Hou Take

Furuichi gets the best hype in this, though this is coupled by him getting the worst lows but when he's hypde it's awesome. For example the start of his arc, "Furuichi, His Age begins" begins "
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 18:58   Link #4371
shalala

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Okays he gets beaten pretty badly and then Oga comes in to save him just as he begins to fall to the ground. Talk about soome friendship time Or he gets the King's Crest.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Furuichi is the most badass character in the series when it turns on his serious mode. His priority right now is to get the informations he's learned to Oga, so forget about him wiping out the whole crew. He'll just take out the guys there and run away, assuming something unexpected doesn't happen (it probably will).

I found it interesting Hecadoth said he has a score to settle with them. Seems like the faction behind this is an enemy of Behemoth's.
Well the Royal family does have its fair share of enemys. So maybe they did something to Lord En. Either way I do hope we get to know more about some of the Behemoth characters. What if Toujou and Jabberwock made a contact :O . Besides we still have that swordsman that showed up in the demon world arc.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 19:00   Link #4372
Otani-kun
Beta Tester

Send a message via MSN to Otani-kun
Werent the tissues fatal if he kept using them?
Otani-kun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-16, 19:02   Link #4373
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Otani-kun View Post
Werent the tissues fatal if he kept using them?
Yeah, but drastic times come with drastic measures quite literally.
Old 2013-05-16, 19:06   Link #4374
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
What if Toujou and Jabberwock made a contact :O .
They would have to mobilize the entire demon army call the americans and the russians, china the red cross and green peace just to have some small chance of containing this disaster >.< it would be a world ending crisis i tell ya.

Oh and the girl scouts... can't fight a war without cookies. But the Samoas are all mine...
Old 2013-05-16, 20:16   Link #4375
Yami no Ou
まおう

ie Toujou made a contract with Jabberwock it would be doomsday
Old 2013-05-16, 23:28   Link #4376
Fwarlord

Why did you guys thought of Furuichi like he is some useless pushover? Is it really necessary for him to be knocked out/passed out and saved by Oga. Giving that Furuichi 1 hit that Fallen Angel old dude, I don't think except for Takamiya and the magician, any other Fallen Angels would stand a chance with him. And Furuichi also has reasons to fight them: to gather further information and Hecados also has some business with them.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 00:14   Link #4377
Excorsism

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fwarlord View Post
Why did you guys thought of Furuichi like he is some useless pushover? Is it really necessary for him to be knocked out/passed out and saved by Oga. Giving that Furuichi 1 hit that Fallen Angel old dude, I don't think except for Takamiya and the magician, any other Fallen Angels would stand a chance with him. And Furuichi also has reasons to fight them: to gather further information and Hecados also has some business with them.
We're expecting him to knock out because he was injured pretty bad before the contract. That and tissue toxin. It definitely has to do some actual damage this time around or people will scream bullshit!
Old 2013-05-17, 00:34   Link #4378
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excorsism View Post
We're expecting him to knock out because he was injured pretty bad before the contract. That and tissue toxin. It definitely has to do some actual damage this time around or people will scream bullshit!
Uhm, this is a shonen manga. It is not that unusual for a shonen character to get beat badly at first, then get a sudden power between the fight and defeat his opponent. Beside, I didn't expect Furuichi to own Takamiya himself at his current state but, a bunch of silly grunt? Furuichi should have no problem dealing with them.
Fwarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-05-17, 00:39   Link #4379
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I`m just hoping Furuichi would get some power after this
maybe after this, he decide to get stronger without using that tissue
like made a contract with some devil or another way to power up?
Old 2013-05-17, 00:46   Link #4380
Diveman

AWWWW SHIIIIIIEEEEEEET!!!! I knew he was gonna go for that eventually, let's see how he kicks some serious asses next chapter

EDIT: BTW who did he summon this time? I can't remember this guy
Diveman is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
gag, shounen, slice of life, violence