AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-04-22, 01:08   Link #341
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
The impalement was shocking... I thought she would just broke her neck but that was...."agk!!!'
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 02:31   Link #342
zero7090

zero7090 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 05:12   Link #343
totoum
Me at work

Send a message via MSN to totoum
Random thought,babu's personality seems to have changed a bit after he was resurected,so I wonder if resurected rea will be the same one we've seen so far?

Speaking of the OP:

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-04-22, 08:40   Link #344
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

The thing i hated is that Furuya didn't move an inch when Rea was on the floor. He must have been shocked but the first thing that come in your mind must be to go rescue or to see if the people is alright etc...
-Sho- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 11:02   Link #345
mochichan

Well most people in that situation wouldn't be that quick to act especially a teen boy.
He probably thought she was dead, I would if someone fall from that height, and spilling out so much blood.

When Rea hit that branch..:\
I cringed.
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 11:21   Link #346
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Sho- View Post
The thing i hated is that Furuya didn't move an inch when Rea was on the floor.
Let me tell you, when I was in middle school I saw an accident where a classmate broke a glass window with his head and was injured as a result, everyone was shocked, if I recall correctly only the teacher moved to help, it was sheer luck that the upper pieces of glass did not fell a few second later (think guillotine). It is no realistical to expect for a teen to act heroicaly when even some adults are not up to the task.

Last edited by mangamuscle; 2012-04-22 at 11:46.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 11:33   Link #347
Anime-fan10

The series has finally pulled me in; I'm glad it only took 3 episodes. The next episode looks pretty good and it seems like the romance and plot will start to progress dramatically from this point on.
Anime-fan10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 12:44   Link #348
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Some freebies:

Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 12:53   Link #349
Kaoru Chujo
Yuuki Aoi

Quote:
The thing i hated is that Furuya didn't move an inch when Rea was on the floor. He must have been shocked but the first thing that come in your mind must be to go rescue or to see if the people is alright etc...
I felt the same thing, but I figured that what the staff wanted you to think was that having seen her guts ripped out, (a) he was in total shock and (b) it was obvious she couldn't have survived. The delay in acting did seem odd to me, though.
YUUKI Aoi 悠木碧. b92.03.27 (age 29). 2008 Kurenai (Murasaki). 2009 Yumeiro Pâtissière (Ichigo), Kiruminzuu (Riko), Yutori-chan (Yutori-chan). 2010 Vampire Bund (Mina Tepeş), Shiki (Sunako), Samurai Girls (Juubee), Pokémon: Black and White (Iris). 2011 Madoka Magica (Madoka), Gosick (Victorique), A-Channel (Tooru). 2012 Symphogear (Hibiki). 2014 Pilot's Love Song (Claire/Nina), Nanatsu no Taizai (Diane). 2015 Owari no Seraph (Krul Tepes), Rokka no Yuusha (Fremy). 2016 Boku no Hero Academia (Tsuyu, Froppy). 2017 Kino no Tabi (Kino). 2021 Kumo desu ga (watashi), Kaizoku Oujo (Karin), Heike Monogatari (Biwa), etc., etc. Total of 513 roles in anime and games.
Kaoru Chujo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 15:15   Link #350
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
Let me tell you, when I was in middle school I saw an accident where a classmate broke a glass window with his head and was injured as a result, everyone was shocked, if I recall correctly only the teacher moved to help, it was sheer luck that the upper pieces of glass did not fell a few second later (think guillotine). It is no realistical to expect for a teen to act heroicaly when even some adults are not up to the task.
So let me tell you that i was 12 when one of my best friend died in front of my eyes and believe me , first thing that i did , was running over him & trying to bring him back to life ah well now , i have to go calm down.
Old 2012-04-22, 15:33   Link #351
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
So let me tell you that i was 12 when one of my best friend died in front of my eyes and believe me , first thing that i did , was running over him & trying to bring him back to life ah well now , i have to go calm down.
Not everyone behaves the same way as you did. Some try to help the person, others just stand in shock. Chihiro, and even Rea's father obviously belong to the latter category. I don't really understand why you're getting so defensive about it.

Anyway, I'm in love with this show. I can relate to Chihiro's desire to date a zombie girl who has retained all of her memories and still acts as if she were alive; it would be something I wouldn't mind as well (even if it means I'll have to face any nasty side-effects later on). It can't be helped that Rea is seriously beautiful to look at (both alive and undead).
Old 2012-04-22, 16:17   Link #352
mochichan

Quote:
Not everyone going to react so quick like you....

Anyway looking forward to the real story that happen next.
But I wonder if they can cover all the storyline in the next 11 eps, especially since the manga hasn't finished yet :\
mochichan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 17:11   Link #353
hoshino_crimsonwings

This show is definitely going off with an excellent start, while managing to be very different, it's still extremely captivating, each episode ends with a strong pull; with the 3rd episode being extremely emotional.

Seems like the next episode is where it'll get very interesting, to see how the main character lives up to his "responsibility" and the whole "zombie life".
Old 2012-04-22, 17:24   Link #354
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Quote:
Originally Posted by hoshino_crimsonwings View Post
This show is definitely going off with an excellent start, while managing to be very different, it's still extremely captivating, each episode ends with a strong pull; with the 3rd episode being extremely emotional.
Well, one can be a zombie fetish maniac but seeing the girl that likes you dies that way... is definitely shocking.... I think I'll cry... and call my self and idiot and curse my fetistism..
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-22, 19:57   Link #355
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by mochichan View Post
But I wonder if they can cover all the storyline in the next 11 eps, especially since the manga hasn't finished yet :\
I like to think that this opens the posibility of a second season or an ova, I failed my saving throw and read yesterday the whole manga and I think there is enough meat for a second season *gnaws*
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 02:25   Link #356
Kismet-chan
The Chaotic Dreamer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Some freebies:
Claiming this one. Thanks for making them, Haak. <3
Old 2012-04-23, 03:32   Link #357
Patriot's Blade
its Ghost Madoka time!!!

Send a message via Yahoo to Patriot's Blade
is one of the characters is actually a reverse trap? cuz i don't want yaoi in my animu
"legends said that Alto Saotome made a correct decision, he left both Ranka Lee & Sheryl Nome to marry the skies & proceed to make love with her, it was a long sight to behold according to the witnesses, the sky is now pregnant"
Patriot's Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 03:37   Link #358
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGUN H.E.X. View Post
is one of the characters is actually a reverse trap? cuz i don't want yaoi in my animu
After all that 3 episode melodrama, you were repulsed by 30 seconds of high-school gays making out
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-23, 05:49   Link #359
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Not everyone behaves the same way as you did. Some try to help the person, others just stand in shock. Chihiro, and even Rea's father obviously belong to the latter category. I don't really understand why you're getting so defensive about it.
I don't doubt that , i just said that i hated the way he was acting but this

Quote:
Originally Posted by mangamuscle View Post
It is no realistical to expect for a teen to act heroicaly when even some adults are not up to the task.
pisses me off. Saying that it's not realistical when you don't know shit about it....
Don't understimate "teens", they can be stronger than adults.
Old 2012-04-23, 08:43   Link #360
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Just found the time to watch episode 3 and I must say...the anime has managed to bring the father's Creepy Level from the manga's 5 all the way up to 11. I didn't feel nearly as disgusted with the man in the manga has I've felt in the anime.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ecchi, romance, shounen, slice-of-unlife, supernatural, zombie moe, zombies