AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2012-05-09, 21:55   Link #121
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

1k + RM... 500+ for both days...for some reason I couldn't put both day's orders in the same basket

Is weird....oh well at least after we split the cost it's still not that insane....thank god for exchange rate...

I WAS camping... went in right after it opened...then the system didn't capture my saturday order so had to redo...WTF and call my bank to cancel transaction
Old 2012-05-09, 22:06   Link #122
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Same. I timed myself correctly and initially got the B seats, then it refused to process my order because it timed out. When I went back it was the C seats already.

Where is the Occifer (TRL)? He got the seats already?

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-09, 23:23   Link #123
abc0716

Wow, the ticket sells pretty fast imo, now is on E/D row already. Hopefully I can still get a seat before the night....
abc0716 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 00:26   Link #124
JokerD

Ignore my comments about the seating before, I got B3 for Saturday and B12 on Sunday...
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 01:09   Link #125
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Was in meeting the whole morning.

B47 on Saturday. D42 on Sunday.
TinyRedLeaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 02:14   Link #126
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Sorry was meeting someone just now.

Looks like all of us got seats. How about we discuss where to stay now? CE has got 3 people plus TRL, JokerD and me, it is people. Not sure if the 3 fresh birds are joining us old birds in the carpool.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2012-05-10, 02:22   Link #127
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
Looks like all of us got seats. How about we discuss where to stay now? CE has got 3 people plus TRL, JokerD and me, it is people. Not sure if the 3 fresh birds are joining us old birds in the carpool.
Is that six or seven people in total? Either way, if we're all going by car, then we'll need two. As for accommodation, someone else handle please? Much as I would like to help, I'm too bogged down by work at the moment and will be out of the country for a week starting from May 18.
Old 2012-05-10, 02:36   Link #128
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinyRedLeaf View Post
Is that six or seven people in total? Either way, if we're all going by car, then we'll need two. As for accommodation, someone else handle please? Much as I would like to help, I'm too bogged down by work at the moment and will be out of the country for a week starting from May 18.
CE bought 3 seats per day, so I am assuming he is bringing 3 people along.

I don't mind handling accomodation if you guys want to share rooms, but I would appreciate if any of you would do bank-transfer to me first - I am short of cash ATM.

Old 2012-05-10, 03:12   Link #129
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
CE bought 3 seats per day, so I am assuming he is bringing 3 people along.

I don't mind handling accomodation if you guys want to share rooms, but I would appreciate if any of you would do bank-transfer to me first - I am short of cash ATM.
Nah...My people want to go on their own...actually I have 5 people. But I'm going on friday first actually...the rest going on saturday by plane.

Staying at Leo Palace Hotel BTW
Old 2012-05-10, 03:14   Link #130
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Which means that we old birds are by ourselves. Which of you want to drive?

Old 2012-05-10, 05:54   Link #131
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Which means that we old birds are by ourselves. Which of you want to drive?
Well I'm not too sure how I'll be going...the only reason why I didn't want to use plane is that my group had the nutjob's idea that they can get from airport to convention in 2 hours on saturday morning and that KL's roads won't jam....

Obviously I'm not that mad
Old 2012-05-10, 10:48   Link #132
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Well I'm not too sure how I'll be going...the only reason why I didn't want to use plane is that my group had the nutjob's idea that they can get from airport to convention in 2 hours on saturday morning and that KL's roads won't jam....

Obviously I'm not that mad
One way is to take the Golden Mile bus on Friday, but you have to stay an extra day at the hotel. Unless one of you wants to sit in TRL's carboot.

Old 2012-05-10, 10:56   Link #133
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
One way is to take the Golden Mile bus on Friday, but you have to stay an extra day at the hotel. Unless one of you wants to sit in TRL's carboot.
Planned for that actually...it's less rushing
Old 2012-05-10, 10:58   Link #134
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
Planned for that actually...it's less rushing
So you guys doing the forward party? Then us old birds would be going alone without you new birds?

Old 2012-05-10, 11:42   Link #135
abc0716

Got the ticket when I went to the outlet few hours ago.

F13 on Sunday's concert, by the way.
Old 2012-05-10, 11:46   Link #136
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by abc0716 View Post
Got the ticket when I went to the outlet few hours ago.

F13 on Sunday's concert, by the way.
You wanna meet up with us? Recommend us a cheap hotel then.

Old 2012-05-10, 13:01   Link #137
KyriaL
You are Reading this!

Ouch, the ticket prices for the concerts are wallet-hurting. Perhaps its just better to skip this one. Just have to wake up very early to catch the bus and to avoid the annoying traffic standstills.
KyriaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 18:45   Link #138
abc0716

Quote:
You wanna meet up with us? Recommend us a cheap hotel then.
This's okay if we can . About cheap hotels, as I seen on some popular hotel-booking sites (agoda, asiarooms, booking.com), most of the cheaper hotels (less than RM100 / night) are not really near with PWTC....
Old 2012-05-10, 22:03   Link #139
JokerD

Yo TRL, SH, want to book the same hotel as CE? We can share a room, triple room is about S$130 for 2 nights.

I'm planning on leaving SG at 6am on Saturday morning, reaching KL at aroun 10am hopefully.
JokerD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-10, 22:31   Link #140
TinyRedLeaf
Moving in circles

Quote:
Originally Posted by JokerD View Post
Yo TRL, SH, want to book the same hotel as CE? We can share a room, triple room is about S$130 for 2 nights. I'm planning on leaving SG at 6am on Saturday morning, reaching KL at aroun 10am hopefully.
OK with all of the above. We'll need only one car. I guess that makes you the designated driver.