AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hanasaku Iroha

Notices

View Poll Results: Hanasaku Iroha - Episode 22 Rating
Perfect 10 14 24.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 24 42.11%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 21.05%
7 out of 10 : Good 6 10.53%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 1.75%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 57. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-02, 13:31   Link #81
Guardian Enzo
Seishu's Ace
*Author

I think your most likely pairing is Jiro x Beanman. That's about Okada's speed.
Old 2011-09-02, 20:14   Link #82
dragon132004

Hi there..
I know many fans wouldn't like what I am gonna say and will see my opinion as just whining but I myself like Hanasaku Iroha and finding it an interesting show but I had to say this because I really have a problem with the recent progress.

Now to get back to what I was saying, you see the way Ohana seeing her feelings now is a "One Sided Feelings", which is wrong because you use that notion when someone, be it a man or woman have a sincere feelings to somebody and those feelings ain't just a fleeting crush or any short-lived emotions, if I were to give an example, we have Kotoko from Itazura na Kiss, that's the best example I can think of now, so you can notice how much Kotoko were sincere in her feelings, that's what called a"one sided feelings". The problem is Kouichi was the one who had a determined one sided feelings towards Ohana all the time in the past, he said in his confession that he had always loved her, however she was the one who wasn't having such a mutual feelings or let's say she was oblivious to what her true feelings is since she was confronted with Kouichi's confession out of the blue then she put him on hold for months and reached to a conclusion to reject him clearly after all that events we've seen so far and decided to move on with her life in the Kissuisoun and if I recall right that was her quote "I can't think of my life without Kissuisou", so she stepped up and that was impressive as you can count it as growth in one's feelings by having encounters and partings that's part of how human grow, develop their personality, and individuality, by moving on and not being trapped in the past, that's how you climb up and move forward in the life. Now I like Ohana but when she started to have these reminiscences or let's say traces of regrets, that was a regression like doubting her own resolution and to think the trigger for this was the conversation she had with her mother (Satsuki)!! To be honest I just don't like her mother, Satsuki doesn't care but only for herself and doesn't give a care or whatsoever to other people, not even for her own daughter, she is the word "selfish" in itself. But let's leave that aside, by having that little chat with her mother over the phone she brought up that word to Ohana's attention then Ohana find she can name what's left of her feelings a"one sided feelings", that's just wrong, to begin with,the logic of Satsuki is all twisted saying that the past 15 years of her life was just a search for someone who can fill her supposedly " lost true love" and she was just USING the other guys to that end, leaving that last ex boyfriend of her aside, what she's saying even she had met someone in these past 15 years with sincere feelings for her she couldn't feel mutual if that teaching her to be dishonest with the other people then what would you called it? won't you feel betrayed if you found out the person who you love is just USING you instead of someone else and they are just playing with you. So that logic is twisted.
Old 2011-09-02, 21:35   Link #83
Flower
Blooming on the mountain

Location: Deep in their roots, all flowers keep the light....
One of the things I liked about ep 22 upon further reflection was that it helped to "give some meaning" to the earlier mini-arc with the ending so many people disliked - that is the one where the landlady's son lost all that money in the film scam. (I think another poster pointed this out as well, come to think of it?)
Old 2011-09-04, 18:58   Link #84
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

well done episode....
so Tohru knows about Minko's one sided love
nano.RIPE's singer cameo appearance also awesome.... and Jiroumaru's performance is disgusting as always... lol
why should they proud for having one-sided love.... it isn't nice!

that announcement is also surprising... and the preview... Ohana back to Tokyo??
Old 2011-09-26, 18:53   Link #85
blakstealth
Les Pays Bass

Can't take it anymore, I'm gonna switch sources and finally finish this show.

Finally, shit goes down. Everything seems to be clicking to place now. We get to see the two powerhouses clash ending with some resolution between Minko and Tohru.

Also, Nako in that wedding dress = HNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG.
Old 2013-06-10, 15:57   Link #86
Pengu

Another really nice episode.
But we are going for the true anime end.
Most end up with the love interest they had when it started and
the childhood friend scenario wins no matter how far apart or how long they've been apart...
Kind of meh on that front but a lovely story overall anyway.
Closed Thread