AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

View Poll Results: Critique of Episode 344
091 - 100: Amazing... 1 12.50%
081 - 090: Great... 0 0%
071 - 080: Very Good... 4 50.00%
061 - 070: Good... 1 12.50%
051 - 060: Average... 2 25.00%
041 - 050: Below Average... 0 0%
031 - 040: Bad... 0 0%
021 - 030: Very Bad... 0 0%
011 - 020: Awful... 0 0%
000 - 010: Couldn't possibly be worse 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-18, 13:55   Link #1
sayde

Bleach Episode 344 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Welcome to this week's episode discussion thread.
  • Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

A Dispute in School?! Ichigo and Uryuu, Fight Together! - 学校間抗争!?一護と雨竜、共闘! ~ Gakkou kan kousou!? Ichigo to Uryuu, kyoutou!.

Next episode:

Uryuu is Attacked, A Threat Draws Near the Friends! - 襲われた雨竜、仲間達に迫る脅威! ~ Osowa reta Uryuu, nakama tachi ni semaru kyoui!.

*edit*
Just wow. Roughly 8 hours after I create this topic and no one has yet to post anything about the 2nd canon episode of the season? lmao. I suppose many of us really weren't looking forward to watching this arc animated afterall. Anyways, I've got nothing too remarkable to say about the episode. On the bright side, Ururu got prettier.

Last edited by sayde; 2011-10-18 at 22:23.
Old 2011-10-19, 02:07   Link #2
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Always wanted to say this...FIRST! :P
Second episode was ok, Ichigo's boss is fun to watch, and Ginjou's "want ramen?" was oddly hilarious. Jinta looks like a deliquent now, Ururu seems pretty much the same, and Karin stops by Urahara's to shop for...pesticides, in a way
So, Ichigo gets Inoue in his room and Ishida gets a stalker who left him bleeding in the middle of the road. Talk about unfair! Not all that much actually going on, the episode was more of a status update for the characters.
Old 2011-10-19, 04:41   Link #3
Wiggy Fuzz
Has balls of cast iron

the anime makes the current arc feel more interesting than the manga did. ginjou looks just plain sinister compared to when he first met ichigo...

Law of Inherent Combustibility: Everything explodes. Everything.
Old 2011-10-19, 07:47   Link #4
maewie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
the anime makes the current arc feel more interesting than the manga did. ginjou looks just plain sinister compared to when he first met ichigo...
Completely agree. This arc really suits being animated, in contrast to the HM arc.

[cut]

Last edited by james0246; 2011-10-19 at 10:10. Reason: do not post any spoilers in an anime-only thread...
Old 2011-10-19, 12:47   Link #5
Uribatake

Compared to last week's, this episode was lightning-fast, covering 4 manga chapters. They even skipped some stuff. I thought they were going to take their time in order not to catch up with the manga too soon, but the X-Cution arc got off to a pretty good start.
Old 2011-10-19, 13:49   Link #6
Tenza-Zangetsu

lets just hope we don't get filler half way through...
Old 2011-10-19, 21:29   Link #7
Lord of Pandemonium
Banned

Location: I'm Dancing & Yelling GANBATTE KAGURA! YOU GO GET YOUR WOMAN BACK!!!!! SHIPPING THEM HARD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiggy Fuzz View Post
Actually he was more so in the manga--they cut out a lot of raepface shots from the chapters that were used in this episode

I am mad they cut out the Yoko-chin near flashback...
Spoiler for the way it should have happened:

That was hilarious---

Personally I think that arc was as interesting in the manga as it is now
Old 2011-10-20, 01:47   Link #8
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

if I didn't know any better...Ichigo got kidnapped and thrown into the 4chan Party Van though...I'd have no objections since it's Ikumi >.>
Old 2011-10-20, 02:48   Link #9
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

^ yeah, that's what i want to say too.... XD

...anyways, i get an awesome and cool ishida in this episode,......sadly he just end up being cut by that mystery character?!? and that shunpo style of that mystery character is well animated, i guess .....i like it! ^^

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-10-20, 12:14   Link #10
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Animated Ikumi totally delivered. Yuhko Kaida is perfect for her, badarse and adorable Mother role.

I actually didn't mind the start of this arc in the manga. There's some good suspense and pacing, which seems to cross over to the anime even when this weeks episode adapted so much material.

I hope we don't see a filler arc happen during this manga arc, though it's going to happen. Just hoping it's not the typical Bleach filler level of bad.
Old 2011-10-20, 18:12   Link #11
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

Quote:
I actually didn't mind the start of this arc in the manga. There's some good suspense and pacing, which seems to cross over to the anime even when this weeks episode adapted so much material.
I also liked the start of this arc but then I think that was down to just seeing some fresh new looks for the characters.
Initial tension and what not was there but it wasn't kept up with and lost it's effect rather quickly.

Well I was waiting on Ikumi and I got her in all her wonderful glory!

Her henshin scene was well not much to it but the after affect is pretty great

And lol wow I totally forgot about that tid bit with Ururu-chan! Oh how she's grown!

oh and is it just me or when Orihime walked across to the table and sits on it, she's totally teasing or wanting Ichigo to pounce?
And then theres Ichigo taking a sideward glance up her skirt
Old 2011-10-21, 04:37   Link #12
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
I also liked the start of this arc but then I think that was down to just seeing some fresh new looks for the characters.
Initial tension and what not was there but it wasn't kept up with and lost it's effect rather quickly.
New designs do help, though i also helped the overall tension the new story set-up brings to the story. It's interesting. Just a shame it doesn't last very long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
oh and is it just me or when Orihime walked across to the table and sits on it, she's totally teasing or wanting Ichigo to pounce?
And then theres Ichigo taking a sideward glance up her skirt
Obviously i was thinking the same thing. Just goes to show who has a dirty mind around here.
Old 2011-10-21, 07:54   Link #13
ahelo
Criminal Unrequitor
*Graphic Designer

I am amazed how the quality hasn't deteriorated after 3 episodes. Haven't been this excited for Bleach since Ulqiourra died.
Old 2011-11-04, 21:03   Link #14
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I don't know how to make about the new arc after the time-skip.

It feels strange that the normal-day ocurrences "seemingly" have returned to Karakura Town without Ichigo stepping in, since he lost his Shinigami powers.

What the atmosphere reeks at the moment is of conspiracy theorism, since I feel it was just too convenient for that Ginjou guy to literally make himself known knocking at Ichigo's door, and subtletly bringing forth the topic about Urahara not necessarily being reliable after all what he has done for Ichigo.

There's something stirring up between Isshin and Urahara, as there's no doubt.

While Karin feels overwhelmed for all the burden that Ichigo had to take all these years fighting as a Shinigami, and she feels obliged to protect Ichigo this time.
Closed Thread