AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-06-26, 07:27   Link #301
ShiroiRyu

About the 41 ...
One question, the music with the violin and the piano ... It's in the OST or not ?
ShiroiRyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-26, 20:42   Link #302
carcanclaw
Kitty?

Has anyone else checked out the manga? It's really good, although the pacing is a bit frantic in certain chapters. The most recent chapter is really awesome.

Spoiler for Chapter 12 Spoilers:
carcanclaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-28, 05:19   Link #303
ShiroiRyu

Yes but in english scans ? Or japanese scans ? ^^
EDIT : Founded it but lol ... Yes, in japanese scans.
But that was funny. XD
Old 2011-07-02, 20:16   Link #304
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 40: Enter the Cheerful Pirates! Sailing in Gold Land!

So, we have reached the fortieth episode and with it the show is starting to close towards the finalé, but we're still three more death generals to tackle with.

And, whenever I gave thoughts that Xros Wars could get even better, this 40th episodes delves a strong melo-drama involving one of the least explored characters in the overall show, Ballistamon.

The shock was that his past became a driving force for the poignancy that came with the climax at this episode's closing, concluding with a cliffhanger full of high-tension.

Spoiler:

Ballistamon's past was partially revealed, and like Dorurumon's has its own shade of black.

BTW, anyone wondering about the current episode rate, I found out from Anime News Network that episode 44 will be broadcasted until the 17th of this month.
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 04:39   Link #305
ShiroiRyu

Episode 43 : Finally, we have the first one ...
And in same time, this bastard is resistant.
Old 2011-07-11, 07:00   Link #306
gameboy234

42:
Weird for kiriha to go crazy. In the earlier chapter, hasn't he learn about friendship and teamwork and etc?

43:
Poor deckdramon.. Sorry i still find it awkward with the 'love' issue with kiriha.
Great X looks good.
gameboy234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-11, 21:02   Link #307
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 41: Olegmon the Gold Pirate Laughs! Farewell, Xros Heart!

Guys, I'm already done with Olegmon's mini story-arc episodes.

Like Taiki said, Olegmon turned out a strange sort of fellow, because he had some inherent white morality within himself even if it was a bit enough for him to make him see the value of friendship, though his morality values were somewhat misguided.

The episode had it all:
Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-12, 06:07   Link #308
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Ryuu-Rogue has finally released their fansubs of Episodes 42 and 43, rejoice!

Source: http://ryuu-rogue.livejournal.com/100557.html
Kid Ryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-07-12, 15:18   Link #309
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep42:

Spoiler for Ep43:
Old 2011-07-18, 00:14   Link #310
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 42: Whispers to Kiriha! The Canyon Earth Spirit Genarl's Devilish Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Spoiler for Ep42:
FlareKnight, a beautiful and succinct review for the 42nd episode, I may add.

Yes, I thought so that Kiriha's lust for battle and competition suddenly going gung-ho and out of the clock at the very start of Canyon Land arc not only felt a little bit disturbing but out of pace with the story's development.

It was a welcome return to Kiriha's old days, but those days during the first episode depicted him cold and calculating, though always wishing to exceed himself.

Going postal to defeat Gravimon at first seemed out of character, but once his childhood memory was delved upon then everything became so clear.

If previous digidestined had tough childhood experiences or traumas, naming Juri Katou and Ken Ichijouji, as best examples, Kiriha's childhood best them all with a dead-end trauma.
Spoiler:

Gravimon further discloses that it was Baguramon that first brought into the digital world, because the Leader, himself, thought him strong at first....

Spoiler:

But, this very dark episode with a character that hit rock-bottom was a very nice and well-received juxtaposition and scope turnaround episode in contrast to previous episodes that led to happy conclusions for the rest of the other characters.

Last edited by Guido; 2011-07-18 at 00:15. Reason: Forgot title
Old 2011-07-21, 23:29   Link #311
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Episode 43: A Strong Love!! Deckerdramon's Last Scream!!!

This is an apology for the double posting, but no one has commented about the current episodes.

So, this is part two of Canyon Land's mini-arc.

The twist that presents this episode is that the details of Kiriha's past were not fully revealed in episode 42.

By the way, this is another episode that adds to the list of most memorable and remarkable episodes in this show with the great story drama, the adrenaline action, and the superb animation design.

What I feel that makes this digimon show very balanced is the gravitas that Kiriha's anti-thesis of his character serves in contrasts to Taiki's personality. It makes for their respective world views of separate black and white making good combination without mixing.

As well it was another episode that paid homages to memorable instances of Digimon Adventure, Digimon 02, and Digimon Tamers.
Spoiler:

The previous Death Generals were the stereotypical tyrant characters, although Olegmon itself possessed redeeming qualities and understood its own perspective about friendship very well. Nevertheless, Gravimon became to me the most despicable, bastard, and least forgiveable to me of the Death Generals for what he did to Deckerdramon.

Spoiler:
Old 2011-07-22, 13:35   Link #312
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
This is an apology for the double posting, but no one has commented about the current episodes.

So, this is part two of Canyon Land's mini-arc.

The twist that presents this episode is that the details of Kiriha's past were not fully revealed in episode 42.

By the way, this is another episode that adds to the list of most memorable and remarkable episodes in this show with the great story drama, the adrenaline action, and the superb animation design.

What I feel that makes this digimon show very balanced is the gravitas that Kiriha's anti-thesis of his character serves in contrasts to Taiki's personality. It makes for their respective world views of separate black and white making good combination without mixing.

As well it was another episode that paid homages to memorable instances of Digimon Adventure, Digimon 02, and Digimon Tamers.
Spoiler:

The previous Death Generals were the stereotypical tyrant characters, although Olegmon itself possessed redeeming qualities and understood its own perspective about friendship very well. Nevertheless, Gravimon became to me the most despicable, bastard, and least forgiveable to me of the Death Generals for what he did to Deckerdramon.

Spoiler:
Spoiler for Season 1:

I really think you are giving Kiriha's father way too much credit here. Could just as easily argue he was a father that sucked at communicating with his child and put undue suffering upon him because of it. Only at his deathbed did he perhaps realize the kind of road he was putting his son on. Going even further could say the message from his parents was just Kiriha's dream of a loving father rather than the one he actually ended up with.

He put too much pressure and stress on a young kid which caused Kiriha to reject him. When the eventual loss came he learned from his father how weakness is evil and that he can't truly trust anyone. After all if in his mind his own father would treat him like that could he expect anything better from the rest of the people in the world?

Certainly Kiriha being too dependant and easily giving up would be a serious problem for him in the future. But there were plenty of ways to build up Kiriha's confidence. He brought his business attitude home and hurt his kid in the process. His father might have had good intentions but Kiriha was only saved by Deckerdramon, his digimon, and his friends.
Old 2011-07-22, 15:11   Link #313
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Ryuu-Rogue has released Episode 44: http://ryuu-rogue.livejournal.com/100971.html
Old 2011-07-22, 18:03   Link #314
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Ep44:
Old 2011-07-24, 00:03   Link #315
gameboy234

Ep44: LOL at greatestcutemon.. I was laughing when the minion mistaken greatestcutemon for x7..

The part where the core is destroyed is quite well done.
Old 2011-07-26, 21:25   Link #316
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Quote:
Originally Posted by gameboy234 View Post
Ep44: LOL at greatestcutemon.. I was laughing when the minion mistaken greatestcutemon for x7..

The part where the core is destroyed is quite well done.
Well it did have quite a few digimon Xrosed into it . Though I'm more amazed that anythign with Cutemon as it's base was actually effective in combat.

Also apparently I got neg repped by Kiriha's father .
Old 2011-07-29, 05:37   Link #317
Kid Ryan
Playful Explorer

Ryuu-Rogue has released Episode 45: http://ryuu-rogue.livejournal.com/101183.html
Old 2011-07-29, 07:19   Link #318
ShiroiRyu

45 : I think i will cry :

Spoiler for 45:

But in Music Sound II, not heared the piano one.

Last edited by ShiroiRyu; 2011-07-29 at 09:46.
Old 2011-07-29, 09:50   Link #319
gameboy234

Taiki losing his magic.
Somehow i was envious of x4 when mervamon hug pull from behind..
Those asset..
Old 2011-07-29, 15:35   Link #320
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Spoiler for Ep45: