AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-08-27, 13:31   Link #661
Seiryuu

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
IIRC That title was a carry over from middle school, when Aoi was the girl's basketball club president. She is not in any club as of high school.
Yeah, she quit girls' basketball so she could be the boys' basketbal club manager (a common aspiration for a girl who's crushing on a club member). I haven't seen the girls at the high school, so I get the impression they're friends from junior high who are now going to a different high school. Since their school won't allow any official basketball club/practice for the year, there shouldn't be any reason to set something up that accepts people from other schools.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 13:57   Link #662
tsunade666

Then she's not a member of any club or council or school stuff?
Old 2011-08-27, 14:03   Link #663
EroKing

Hina wants Subaru for herself

But Saki wants a harem end

Airi has other ideas

A day in the life of mangatron

Old 2011-08-27, 14:25   Link #664
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Then she's not a member of any club or council or school stuff?
When they went up from middle school to high school. She quit the girl's basketball team so she could be the manager for the boy's team which Subaru was joining. Of course then the club was disbanded so both her and Subaru don't have club activities.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 14:27   Link #665
Zakoo

Seriously? A basket ball match in swimsuit? Aoi's one was perfect.

My keyboard got wet with the drool.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 14:29   Link #666
ars89
One-Eyed Dragon

Aoi saves the day. Basketball in swimsuits, doesn't get better then that.
Old 2011-08-27, 15:01   Link #667
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Aoi saves the day, but for different reasons I think it's good that she brought up that Subaru should think about himself rather than sacrifice so much for the girls, at the same time the girls really should think about Subaru's situation with his test and all...

But I thought it's good that despite all that, Aoi doesn't let her emotions get too much in the way and actually use this opportunity to teach the girls something, after all sometime the best approach is the tough approach

In all, it's good that Aoi is now in on this, there are some things that a guy can't do
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 15:36   Link #668
Xacual

After watching episode 8, I'm finding it hard to think of Aoi not getting with Subaru. They really are a good match.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 15:40   Link #669
tsunade666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
In all, it's good that Aoi is now in on this, there are some things that a guy can't do
Subaruun can do it but he will ended up in jail together with tron

Those girls need some tough love they are being spoiled by Subaru that a stern way of teaching from Aoi would make them improve a lot more. And so I wish for Aoi to be an assistant coach if she's not in any club.
Old 2011-08-27, 17:55   Link #670
Seiryuu

One thing I just noticed, the ending seems to be changing slightly. I liked the look on Airi's face when she had to join in the shout "I wanna hurry and get bigger". It looks like they've altered those facial expressions a bit so she's more cheerful and confident-looking. And when running up the steps she seems to be running more properly and confidently (before she swung her arms out more). On the other hand, Hinata looks tired now in that scene. Rather than having completely new ends for different episodes or making large alterations to the opening/closing, this sort of subtle change is pretty good here.
Seiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 19:19   Link #671
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Where is Tron anyway? I didn't see him in jail either before I broke out.
Old 2011-08-27, 19:31   Link #672
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Those girls need some tough love they are being spoiled by Subaru that a stern way of teaching from Aoi would make them improve a lot more. And so I wish for Aoi to be an assistant coach if she's not in any club.
Lol, this - definitely... Plus it's kinda fun to watch them go "lol kids..."
Old 2011-08-27, 21:55   Link #673
demonkevy666

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheEroKing View Post
Episode 8

Oi lolitron, harem route confirmed for Subaru

why does he look so guilty

like I didn't touch them officer they forced them self's on me.

LOL!
demonkevy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 22:25   Link #674
dark998

Quite the lolicious episode, and even had something for the fans of big breasts.

Aoi's attitude was very annoying at first, but ultimately helped the girls a lot through pressure during the match (and seems even Airi idolizes her now).
dark998 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-27, 22:39   Link #675
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

"That" look on Subaru's face when he was looking at the video was just SO suspect, wasn't it?
Old 2011-08-27, 23:39   Link #676
dave1992
Hinagiku Fans

Send a message via Yahoo to dave1992
I don't think there's any reason to call Aoi annoying, That's just what a good friend would do.

Test is coming and you find close friend of yours messing around with little girls instead of studying. It's subaru's fault of hiding things and it's clear that Aoi is just worried about subaru. Then later on she realized that the loli basketball team is serious, so she decided to help them instead. She's really nice, actually.
dave1992 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 00:38   Link #677
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1992 View Post
I don't think there's any reason to call Aoi annoying, That's just what a good friend would do.

Test is coming and you find close friend of yours messing around with little girls instead of studying. It's subaru's fault of hiding things and it's clear that Aoi is just worried about subaru. Then later on she realized that the loli basketball team is serious, so she decided to help them instead. She's really nice, actually.

Agree fully, plus what Subaru took weeks of trying to achieve, Aoi was able to do with just one session.

Yui and Tron could risk going to jail for all I care; I'm casting my vote on the childhood friend with ponytail and Zettai Ryouki
Old 2011-08-28, 00:49   Link #678
Peanutbutter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
I'm casting my vote on the childhood friend with ponytail and Zettai Ryouki
Add in the shimapan as well.
Peanutbutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-08-28, 04:10   Link #679
tsunade666

^ and tsundere to booth plus understanding. She goes berserk but at least she could control herself after understanding the situation. If she goes bat shit and won't even care to hear the reasons that Aoi is a failure but she understands Subaru the most that's why she is pure win.
Old 2011-08-28, 04:19   Link #680
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1992 View Post

Meh. Even if they're serious, Subaru isn't. He's messing around with them instead of studying.

It's normal for them to be selfish and want to keep him to themselves, but he really should have put his foot down (but didn't because he'd rather play with lolis than study). It's not like he was even really indispensable to teach Airi to swim.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
basketball, ecchi, loli