AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-08, 22:00   Link #1
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quick Question [spoiler manga material related]

Hey people. I got a quick question.

Naruto is becoming an expert at using Kage bunshin. Its become his token signature in fights and he uses them in some particualry enginious ways when crunch time reaches.

To the best of my knowledge a clone can do anything the real Naruto can except when it dies or recives a critical hit, the real naruto stays alive.
That means that it could perform chakra needed skill since its a real duplicate of Naruto.

In my mind Naruto has not even began to tap into the masive and humongous chakra the 9 tails has to offer. Hes barely been able to let some of it leak out.

Later on in the manga Naruto learns the Rasengan which is an extremely powerful chidori like attack. Just like chidori, I can imagine it is very chakra hugry.

But since Naruto has the 9 tails locked within him and its Chakra is a very huge and a differnet type, is it possible that one of Naruto's future and most powerful techiques when he gets older will be ....

To perform Rasengan using every one of his clones. Or would that require a lvl of chakra control too great for Naruto

Last edited by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu; 2004-05-08 at 22:24.
Old 2004-05-08, 22:07   Link #2
rikudark

Here's a question: how was what you said a question? It seems to me that you opened up a new thread just for one of you speculations. Aren't there threads already that deal with what Naruto and the others may be able to do in the future? Of course, if you meant that whole thing as a question, you should already know the answer from everything you already typed...
Old 2004-05-08, 22:17   Link #3
The-Wolf-Of-Mibu

Quote:
Originally Posted by rikudark
Here's a question: how was what you said a question? It seems to me that you opened up a new thread just for one of you speculations. Aren't there threads already that deal with what Naruto and the others may be able to do in the future? Of course, if you meant that whole thing as a question, you should already know the answer from everything you already typed...
Read the last 3 lines and you should notice the question. Try and keep your flaming to a minimum. I didnt know that speculation type threads are not allowed. If you would care to point it out in the rules then please do so. If not remain silent and keep your witless argument to yourself.
Old 2004-05-08, 22:28   Link #4
eLstar
(^_^)v

Quote:
Originally Posted by The-Wolf-Of-Mibu
Read the last 3 lines and you should notice the question. Try and keep your flaming to a minimum. I didnt know that speculation type threads are not allowed. If you would care to point it out in the rules then please do so. If not remain silent and keep your witless argument to yourself.
He didn't flame you. Not in the least bit. But in anycase, you've been going a little overboard with threads like these. The onyl reason I didn't close your other ones was because a lot of people already started posting in them, and merging them into another thread would be troublesome.

Speculations are good but all of them seem to be answerable by going into an already existing thread like the Naruto Q&A. So please do so.
Closed Thread