AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2011-12-28, 18:06   Link #1281
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Send a message via AIM to Hayate22 Send a message via MSN to Hayate22
Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
U-D's power comes from Examia, which is what Kyrie is after

Examia is a Mugen Renkan Kikkou "Unlimited Linking Mechanism"

Since Nanoha likes it Super Robot flavor, I'm guessing this is a homage to Zeorymer "Jigen Renketsu System" Dimensional Linking System

It's a system that allows the user to generate energy from countless parallel dimensions, theoretically giving the user infinite power.
yes having that as a kind of source of power for rejuvenating a planet will make it easier but still difficult to impliment.
Hayate22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 18:06   Link #1282
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayate22 View Post
The GoD box is a tad smaller than the Battle of Ace's box due to the fact it is not carry a figma but nendoroids.
It's smaller? Then why the hell did shipping cost so much? >_<
Old 2011-12-28, 18:19   Link #1283
ZeroIchiNi

Send a message via AIM to ZeroIchiNi
Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Is it heavier?
ZeroIchiNi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-28, 20:56   Link #1284
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 00-Raiser View Post
Random price check on all items involved in GOD box.
Nanoha A's Portable Gears of Destiny game by itself is: 4980 yen equals roughly to about $63.17.

Nanoha A's Portable Gears of Destiny GOD BOX is: 12980 yen equals roughly to about $164.66.

Three Nendoroid Petit figures, the three Materials. 2100 yen a figure. So a total of 6300 yen, roughly $80.84.

1 Weiss Schwarz trial card deck. 1239 yen a trial deck, from the prices I found, roughly equals to about $15.39. This one includes the playbook, quick reference guide and standard playmat.

Next three are rough guesses...though guessing otaku-ism in Japan, these prices may work.
1 ANIME shower curtain. Which could range from $30 to $60 because it's anime related.

1 Anime Air Cushion. Yet another item that could range from $15 to $40.

1 Special DVD. This could range from $20 to $50.

2 Promo Weiss Schwarz cards, on the market these could cost alot because of the rare numbers. Price is gonna be skewed as heck.

1 DLC code, if released on PSN could be 800yen, roughly equals $10.26.

Let's add some of this up.

$63.17 for game
$80.84 for the Nendoroid Petits
$15.39 for the Trial Deck
--------
$159.40, just for those three, that's the value. Add in the other 5 items, and you get probably about $75 to $160 more in stuff. Give or take if my guessing range is correct. So you can say that it would go from either roughly $235 to $320 if cost of the GoD box reflected the actual retail of all the stuff separately.
---------------------------

Weight for the box itself and how quickly you want it will skew the price for shipping. If you do normal shipping through post office, won't cost as much, but you will have to wait 2 to 3 weeks for it to get to you. But if you do like Express shipping or FedEx or something similiar, the price will skew greatly based on weight and maybe size of box, upside is you can get it like maybe in a week. I did the latter and it's worth the price I had to pay, considering how much stuff is in this GoD box.

Last edited by Hayate22; 2011-12-28 at 21:16.
Old 2011-12-29, 02:25   Link #1285
00-Raiser
Burst Mode
*Author

Send a message via AIM to 00-Raiser
Well I went with SAL, which is the lowest option. However Amiami offers both registered and unregistered options and I went with registered so I got a tracking number. I guess the total cost of the item impacts the amount of insurance put on it.

Edit: lol at repper, though since it's being shipped from Japan it would cost the same to send it to the US as it would to send to Canada. Though I guess I'd get screwed more with the exchange rate =/
Old 2011-12-29, 03:24   Link #1286
Aaron008R

Alright! I'm back in good form today so I should be able to type out Sequences 6 and 7. If it goes well enough, I'll include Sequence 8. Watch out for it in just an hour or two! >:3

OC Profiles
Yagami Hayate: ver. GenerationS; Part 1, Part 2
Aaron008R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 04:51   Link #1287
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

I'll be waiting in anticipation xD!

Want to know more about Yami-chan and the implications people said about the Lieze Twins doing something important in the next secuence xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 05:25   Link #1288
Aaron008R

Annndd, FINALLY! Sequence six!

Be sure to grab some snacks, this is gonna be one LARGE infodump chapter!

MGLN A's Portable: THE GEARS OF DESTINY

Sequence 6

Spoiler for Sequence 6:

Uwaaa...... That was LOOONNG~!

Anyways, comments and especially discussions will be greatly appreciated by the Ou-sama Dearche. >:3 GET TO WORK, YOU COMMONERS-*SHOT*

The next part won't be as infodumping and more of character development for two characters. So stay tuned!

OC Profiles

Last edited by Aaron008R; 2011-12-29 at 10:21.
Old 2011-12-29, 05:52   Link #1289
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

Nanoha and Fate do kick your asses but that's mostly because Chrono can't keep up with a Buster spam and Fate goes horribly fast and the twins are slow.

Levi contacts Amita at the end of the Sequence.

Too much infodump , my little Japanese knowledge trembled at the words being said.

Last edited by Laith; 2011-12-29 at 09:38.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 05:55   Link #1290
Akiyoshi
The Flame Crussader

LOTS! of info xD!

I'm almost sleep so i'll make a better comment after some hours of good rest xD.

For now i can say that i also really like the developement the Wolkenritter is receiving here, even the cartridge system is playing an improtant role xD! The bad blood between the Lieze Twins and the Yagami-ke was treated ina very plausible way, Seeing Tsuzuki being able to pull off something like this gives me hope for the future of Force(as the Huckebein family have done various things some of the main cast won't let go that easily).

The history of the Florian sisters is also interesting as also the revelation of the "Shuten no Sho". But the most interesting piece of information i managed to identify is the fact that Kyrie mentioned that U-D and Examia only exist in "this" timeline, will this mean that the origin/source of the Book of Darkness can be different in other timelines?

Also the anti-U-D system seems to be some kind of power up because it gives the four upgraded mages a good advantage over usually strong adversaries. I liked Signum's professionalism against the Twins but also the fact that she seemed to be in an arkward situation(probably she wanted to say many things but she knows it's not appropiate for the current situation nor usefull in reaching any kind of resolution), and it makes sense that Graf Eisen and Laevatein can be upgraded with this since it's a system rooted partly in Ancient Belkan technology(it will be cool if somethig like this were used in Force to upgrade the two armed Devices as apparently they're too outdated to receive the 5th Gen upgrade. One can only dream xD).

Apparently the next moment of shine for the amazing Florian sisters is about to come so i'll stay tuned xD!

Go Aaron! xD

...9 years ago, the day after never would be the same

~The ASFB~
Akiyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 07:51   Link #1291
Keroko
Adeptus Animus
*Author

Dammit, I love the PSPverse. Can't they just animate this instead of wasting time and money with those rehash movies?
Keroko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 08:44   Link #1292
Nanya01
Left for TFF
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Nanya01
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keroko View Post
Dammit, I love the PSPverse. Can't they just animate this instead of wasting time and money with those rehash movies?
Agreed, oh gods, agreed.

It would have been good too.

My fics Due to certain things, I am not here, find me over on TFF.
Nanya01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 09:06   Link #1293
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
Let's all send a letter to that guy then
Old 2011-12-29, 09:31   Link #1294
rxrx

The story of the game is surprisingly good in my opinion as it mange to cover up the loose ends from the anime. One thing that is interetsing is that the Florian Sisters' father might have been a good version of Jail as mentioned before but he is still a little crack. Who would create gears to heal the world in the form of two little girls whom can grow despite being like the numbers?
rxrx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 09:31   Link #1295
Key Board
Carbon

It's Book of the Purple Sky, Aaron

紫天の書

It's also Dearche's signature color

Dearche -> Purple Sky
Hayate -> Night Sky
Reinforce Zwei -> Azure Sky

maybe is Reinforce Drei will be Dusk Sky, Dawn Sky or Twilight Sky.. xd

"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell

Last edited by Key Board; 2011-12-29 at 09:48.
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 10:08   Link #1296
Laith
Even if it just for a bit
*Author

So hey you know that Levi contacting Amita? It's at the end of sequence 8, not 6.

Laith and Aaron are wrong, news at 10.
Laith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 10:20   Link #1297
Aaron008R

Noted that, Laith.

And thanks for the trans, Key Board! Updating the storyboard.

P.S. Sequence 7 should be up within the hour.

OC Profiles
Old 2011-12-29, 10:42   Link #1298
Hayate22
TSAB Enforcer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiyoshi View Post
I liked Signum's professionalism against the Twins but also the fact that she seemed to be in an arkward situation...
One of the Lieze Twins, I think it's Lotte, really hates anything that is related to Yami no Sho cause of all the most recent deaths that it caused, including Chrono's father. And Lotte basically has spats in general with most of the members of the Yagami family, using excuses of either them being possible Dark Pieces or during the tests to fight. What the Lieze Twins were more expecting out of Hayate-chan was hatred rather than the forgiving attitude she's carried afterwards. Lotte doesn't like Hayate-chan's attitude very much cause of that, while Aria is the more understanding of the two but also expected hatred rather than forgiveness. The hatred the two were expected, they believed it would be put on them and Ex-Admiral Graham.
Old 2011-12-29, 10:54   Link #1299
Sunder the Gold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
U-D's power comes from Examia
So which one is actually the unstoppable engine of destruction?

If she doesn't want to be unstoppable, couldn't she give up Examia and become stoppable? Or less destructive?
Sunder the Gold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-12-29, 11:02   Link #1300
Key Board
Carbon

In her own words, "U-D can't exist without Examia"

But Examia has the one with the "Unlimited Linking Mechanism" furigana if you want to be precise

U-D's furigana is "Unbreakable Darkness"

I suppose it's like giving away your heart. You just can do that.

According to Dearche:

Examia and the 4 materials were originally one being.

Think of them as different organs
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote