AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-03, 11:35   Link #20781
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Another part of the scene... *sneezes*

Spoiler for Scene~:
Old 2012-02-03, 11:39   Link #20782
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Laura? You mean canon counterpart? She doesn't see much in ST so far, so I can't judge

Believe or not, Cecilia is the one that attempt to remedy it first, because most of the time, she's wangsting around not having a past ties to Ichika.

This changes after Houki told her about Westermarck effect, which by theory would make Houki and Rin has zero chance precisely because of their past ties to Ichika. Not that Houki will surrender or anything anyway.

(And yes, Ichika's reaction to both of them pretty much thwarted this)

@ Stratos

Damn it, what a determinator you are. I N V U. Also, awesome battle!
Old 2012-02-03, 11:44   Link #20783
Eratas123

Most of the girls actually have interesting backstories that were shunted. Cecilia had her parents death and her inheritance at a young age. Charlotte had the Dunoa arc and her mother's death. Houki has to deal with constantly moving due to witness protection. Run has divorced parents (Okay, that's pretty underwhelming). And Laura's a test tube baby super soldier. If these were focused on, they'd have a lot more depth. They were pretty much forgotten after their intro's bar the very rare mention

Going to sleep, see ya later.
Old 2012-02-03, 11:55   Link #20784
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

I'm going to sleep as well. See you guys. (it's 00:05 AM here...)
Old 2012-02-03, 13:00   Link #20785
asaqe
Augumented Paranoia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Empyrean sounds like a villain protagonist. Moreso, he sounds like a terrorist. A lot of terrorists use the same justifications. Sounds interesting
Its more in of corporate warfare, and it was pretty much proven that despite the development of the IS, the people who ran the corporations were still men. So he decides to perform a hostile corporate takeover just to show who's really in charge and have the means to do so. Empyrean being a Mirage pilot always had the sense of impulsiveness that Magi doesn't have. Magi's more about the long term and prefers to consolidate his situation involving proving AC dominance in the arena. If only a real tournament begin in honest for Magi though.
Old 2012-02-03, 13:00   Link #20786
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Answer for the question which I posted:

Overman King Gainer (The head looked like astronaut). the prototype IS retain the space helmet but now loaded with special hyper sensor to accommodate its speed (it's face changes depending on what sensors are activated).

and.... the inspiration for its body: Black Sarena (to hide the prototype's true identity as a prototype IS, by giving it an appearance of a high-tech fighter jet.

To add bonus to his role as evil counterpart: Its desalinated call-sign (by countries who encounter the Phantom Unit): Banshee. Because, whenever it go into attacking mode, it create a jamming signal sounds like somebody wailing (it also create the sound from its sonic boom due to distortion of the air surrounding it).... and people always die whenever it appear....

===

Joan will now be in the story.(Because the feminine male is funny when it come to Ichika....who is still wary about another Char incident....and he is a French... which make it double suspicious).

---

I will be taking down the Forbidden core to make way for the revised story. (because I don't want people to get confuse, revise story has elements of forbidden core in it, mainly males(Limit to two this time) in ISA)

If everything work out well...... we shall see....

===

First chapter's title: Nightmare of Ichika

Spoiler for chapter plans:
Old 2012-02-03, 16:47   Link #20787
DarkJak2050

Quote:
Originally Posted by asaqe View Post
Its more in of corporate warfare, and it was pretty much proven that despite the development of the IS, the people who ran the corporations were still men. So he decides to perform a hostile corporate takeover just to show who's really in charge and have the means to do so. Empyrean being a Mirage pilot always had the sense of impulsiveness that Magi doesn't have. Magi's more about the long term and prefers to consolidate his situation involving proving AC dominance in the arena. If only a real tournament begin in honest for Magi though.
I've been interested in that fic of yours since I read your post on Magi's info.

Where can we read your fic if you wrote it?
DarkJak2050 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-03, 18:08   Link #20788
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

@eras: Looks like Soran is the exception then. So far, anything with him seems to turn out rather serious.
Old 2012-02-03, 20:59   Link #20789
demino_hellsin
That one guy

With Ichika being partially handicapped, would the girls be nicer to him or would they still abuse him for every little dense to romance thing he'd do? Also, even though this won't really affect his usage of IS, would the academy treat him differently?(not as well as before due to being damaged goods? Protect him more precisely because he got hurt?)
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-04, 01:18   Link #20790
Eratas123

@ Demi - I dunno about you, but I'd treat my friend a little nicer if their arm got cut off. Also, the girls will most likely beat him up once he gets the prosthesis back.

Side note - Spending time with the kids at the community gave me more ideas for FI On the negative side, my shoulders feel like shot since I circled around the street multiple times with different kid's on my shoulders.
Old 2012-02-04, 01:43   Link #20791
demino_hellsin
That one guy

He'll get regenerative treatment... In a couple years

How about the school and the government that covet him as the world's first male IS pilot?

Spoiler for random:
Old 2012-02-04, 01:49   Link #20792
Eratas123

@ Treme - What's up with that nightmare? It looks like his everyday life.

@ Meistah - How are these people supposed to get together? Both being rich doesn't make Gin and Soran a couple.

@ Demi - Why a couple of years? They'd send him to the room and give him a load of replacement limbs the minute he comes back. Chifuyu would be first, and if not her, the government since he's the only male pilot.

Side note - Don't watch Kamen Rider.
Old 2012-02-04, 02:17   Link #20793
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then I'll ask zero how long it takes to set-up prosthesis later.

That was just something that was blocking my creativity from going to the gospel story @_@ though I must say I'm quite attatched to it XD
Old 2012-02-04, 02:21   Link #20794
Eratas123

Then why not post it? A kamen rider and IS crossover will be pretty popular.
Old 2012-02-04, 02:50   Link #20795
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I'm not that confident in it
Old 2012-02-04, 02:54   Link #20796
Eratas123

Please, have you seen some of the things that get posted even if it's pretty bad? They still get praised I'm pretty sure it'll be alright.
Old 2012-02-04, 04:05   Link #20797
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ever get that feeling hat something you planned beforehand isn't such a good idea after all?

I get this feeling about writing Lyon a prologue...
Old 2012-02-04, 04:09   Link #20798
Eratas123

Just live and let live Making Kazuma a clone of Ichika is probably gonna get me some flack, but I'm doing it anyway since it's part of my story.
Old 2012-02-04, 04:12   Link #20799
demino_hellsin
That one guy

I guess I'm just afraid of how people will react to Lyon's everyday issues
Old 2012-02-04, 04:13   Link #20800
Eratas123

Those issues being?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest