AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2006-02-08, 19:10   Link #281
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

KiNa-- Hot. Just hot. Plus points for seductive glass flash, transparency, and *ahem* clever message. 11.5/10

2H-Dragon
-- Not a bad crop of Train. The eye is done nicely, and it's simple. For some reason, I feel it's a little long though. 8.7/10

ForeverGoNe
-- Mm, love the colors. The text is classy without being too obstrusive, and you managed to catch enough of the gesture to make it work. 9.9/10

Xellos-_^
-- Too many Rider sigs!! I may become a convert soon.
Great squeeze job getting all of her in there. 9/10

Mr.Hawq-- Great juxtaposition of the Punisher on top of the symbol. Looks great! 9.2/10

Sakura-chan-- Not quite sure where's it's from, but that's a unique cut. Good job on the transparency! 9.2/10

Pellissier-- Ilya's nice, but the blurring in the background makes me a little dizzy. Maybe reduce the intensity of the background? 8/10

Cyz-- Nicely embellished Saber with great color integration. It seems a bit faded for some reason... 9/10

AnimePlus: Not much I can say, but whatever makes you happy 5/10

I slapped my own sig together quickly b/c the source was way too attractive to pass up so if anyone can give me some comments, I'd appreciate it! ^^
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 19:40   Link #282
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Blueits a simple crop, i like what you did around the edges of the sig, and i dont really know what it says onher bikini, but it looks nice. 8/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 19:44   Link #283
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ambience Blue
Xellos-_^-- Too many Rider sigs!! I may become a convert soon.
Great squeeze job getting all of her in there. 9/10
Squeezing Rider is becomeing a favorite pastime

And join the Riding Rider club. You know you can't resist.

8/10, on your sig, very cute girl. whats her name?
Old 2006-02-08, 20:23   Link #284
Ambience Blue
Fate/Stay Delight

Xellos: It's Caster from F/SN, so you've got some competiton ^^

Hawq: The text is my screenname in Korean

At the bidding of the great mod powers that be: Catgirls: Simple. Small. Gets point across. 7.5/10
Ambience Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 22:33   Link #285
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

LOL Xellos.. for not recognising Caster Die in shame you tentacle lov3r =3

@ Hawq.. Cool Punisher sig ... I love how the BG is done.. If I have to complained.. the smudging job at the bottom of the skull is a bit uneven .. still 91%

@ AB ... if Hawq didnt mentioned about reading .. I was sure it was just a decoration >.< ... Now, Care to share the source? ... The BG is simple to not detract from the main image ... your name's font style compliment the border.. Nice job... 90%

First time I get points above maximum... I'm over the moon ^-^ ... Cant rep you tho coz I need to spread it around first =x . Riding Rider club welcome you for our Unlimited Riding eXperience

EDIT: Oh nevermind.. a bit of trolling in imageboard made me stumble upon the source ^-^
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

Last edited by KiNA; 2006-02-08 at 22:47.
KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 23:03   Link #286
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

@Hawq - It's not bad. I just don't like the colours too much.. flourescent red and black clash. 7.5/10

@Ambience - Looks pretty impressive and seductive. Very effective text effect going on there. 9/10
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-08, 23:06   Link #287
Cyz
"Show it to me"

Mr. Hawq: cool punisher sig! love that red color thing on the BG 9/10

Ambience Blue: two words: sexy and cute. that's caster for ya ...i think saber will get mad at me 10/10
Currently Watching:
-- too lazy to put it together --
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
~~~~
Big thanx to Patchy for the sig
Cyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 00:27   Link #288
aahhsin

ForeverGoNe = Borderless and the font is terrible for this background. small and plain. Make it more in tone with the background. This font style just doesn't work

F
aahhsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 01:44   Link #289
Pellissier
♪~ Daydreaming ~♪
*Graphic Designer
*Administrator

Ambience Blue: While it's a simple crop, is also true that you have a stylish way of operating (reminding your old av and sign as well). And Caster is a relatively originaly subject (they're almost all of Saber, Rin and Rider , thus I chose Ilya ^^). EDIT: Lol and + 1/2 point for the text (especially for how and where it is placed )
Anyway good work and welcome to the Fsn ship! You'll enjoy (maybe) with us 9,5/10
p.s. my sign: yes it's full of flaws, but it's my first self-made so I don't expect it to be outstanding. But thanks for suggestions

Cyz: That signature is really beautiful! There's no much to go into details, I feel that all of the elements blend together perfectly. Anyway, the Saber pic source is marvellous, so sexy and pretty, the background matched perfectly and I love even the fonts. 9/10

KiNa: While it seems to me that someone said the close up picture isn't good, I have to say I like it. The glasses effect is also good, so I don't feel like criticize it. Also the background is quite nice (perhaps all this purple.. hmm .. but it's Rider main colour after all). I'm not totally fond of the picture behind, don't know how to explain with words. And those finger outside of the border don't look good.
Last, plus for realizing a nice sig with Rider clothed, I don't see the urge to go S&M to be effective 9/10

Last edited by Pellissier; 2006-02-09 at 02:46.
Pellissier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 01:56   Link #290
evil-samurai

Ambience Blue: Love!! it I think that one of the girls from Fate/stay night that I've seen in a couple of scans that is going.... to be showing up later in the anime later.., well cant wait to see what here character is like she just might be my favorite juding by you sig ^^ The picture of the girl is very nice, great colouring in the purple hair and her small pointy ears just make her more cute ^^ great text and background oh! and the placement of the symbols.. is interesting 10/10

KiNa: I like the background, and the animated glasses look great! though the far background image of the girl doesn't seem to fit in with the other picture of her ^^;; but other then that I really like what you've done 8/10

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2006-02-13 at 19:19.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 11:48   Link #291
Cyz
"Show it to me"

aahsin: im not a big pokemon fan but i must say, the sig was nicely made. 8/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~
Old 2006-02-09, 15:49   Link #292
ForeverGoNe
Inflammation

@Aahhsin - Well, there is a faded white inner border with a 55% fill/opacity. Maybe I shouldn't have overlayed it but yeah, a black border would kill the sig IMO. For the text, I find it to suit quite nicely. As for you pokemon sig, it's not bad. A nice image cut, with some effective border. The style's not particularly creative in anyway but it gets the message across that you're a pokemon fan. 7/10
ForeverGoNe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 17:31   Link #293
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
>>aahhsin - Pokemon FTW! 100/10
>>Ambience Blue - I like the border, the text makes me go "WTF?" though ~_~ 8/10
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 21:40   Link #294
Mr.Hawq
The Hawqman

Sakura- really nice sig, i like the bacrkound, and the blending is pretty good. 9/10

Ahhsin- cool mewtwo sig, i used to be a big fan of pokemon when i was 8 years old, and Mewtwo was awsome in the pokemon the first movie Mewtwo strikes back. 8.5/10
Mr.Hawq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 21:46   Link #295
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
It confuses me, my eyes don't know what to focus on o_O;;

7/10
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 22:29   Link #296
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

@ Aahsin ... ugrh .. fake transparency . Biased rating 40%. I prefer your angelic sig more >.<

@ Sakura-chan ... Love the BG.. and despite the text is small and hardly readable ... it compliment the BG well .. No comment on the guy, maybe a good choice of main image.. quite matching style .. 87%

@ Komataguri ... Bald man FTW very simple manga sig ... nice border ... While the sig is kinda look empty... but match his baldness ^-^ Im sure OhNo would him ... 82%

@ KiNa ... my current sig have 2 variations ... I dont think the other one would be .. appropriate.. to be used here . Anyway, the Rider on the left is the only matching image that fit the quote ... I'll see if I can edit the other variation to be use here later .. Its basically the same except for the left image.. and both being animated .. Its also huge in filesize as well, so I need to trim out the animation >.<
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-09, 23:10   Link #297
kira_lacusXX
LOVELY☆COMPLEX

Ambience Blue- simply but i love the border and the font...and the image....and the bg...okay i like evry thing about it!! 10/10

Mr.Hawq- i like it! love the background! its cool how it matches the shirt. Nice! 10/10

Cyz- k its one from nfinity i always loved her or his sigs. the quote, border, bg is awesome. btw the bg matches so well with sabers eyes....its so pretty! 10/10

Sakura-chan- the bg is so cool and the image is cool and matches with the bg well. i also really like the quote! 10/10

Komataguri- its really simple but something about its simpleness makes it so nice. *thumbs up* for getting the great simple and plain black and white sig award! 10/10

i feel cheerful today everyone got 10/10s!
kira_lacusXX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 12:08   Link #298
Sakura-chan
A complex "maybe"

Send a message via AIM to Sakura-chan Send a message via MSN to Sakura-chan
>>Komataguri - Simplicity <3 10/10
>>torrencee - What's with you and shiny signatures? /can't resistsgiving you a 10/10/ T_T You win
Sakura-chan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 12:31   Link #299
Komataguri
Reverend K-Rist

Send a message via AIM to Komataguri
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakura-chan
>>Komataguri - Simplicity <3 10/10
>>torrencee - What's with you and shiny signatures? /can't resistsgiving you a 10/10/ T_T You win

Man who looks like a woman and confuses my sexuality : 9/10
Komataguri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2006-02-10, 13:16   Link #300
Cyz
"Show it to me"

torrencee: a caster sig! i don't see very much sig of her nowadays. good job on the designs and the caster looks so....pretty 10/10

sakura-chan: nice and simple 8/10
Currently Watching:
~~~~~
Current sig:
Takanashi Rikka from
~~~~

Tags
rate, signature